PSI Premium Twin Undersink

PSI Premium Twin Undersink

PSI-014P, PSI-021-4P-GM, PSI-305P, PSI-306P, PSI-306P-pB and 3 more

See the Best Water Filters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic filter system, replacement existing system was a breeze!

Purchased the PSI twin undersink Pura-Tap replacement unit. Fitting was a breeze, unscrewed the old unit fittings, then swapped out the filter and re-screwed the water fittings. Too easy and now I will save myself the hassle of dealing with the other mob's shonky filter replacement program and order and fit filters at my convenience.

The unit works well and I can't tell any difference between the taste of the water with the PSI unit. Also, my research tells me that the filtering done by this unit (with the appropriate filters fitted) is as good, if not better than the Pura-tap version.

Customer service and delivery time was faultless. Good work PSI!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Water never tastet that good, could not live witout it !!!

Installed the reverse Osmosis System about 10 years ago and we enjoyed the best drinking water ever since.
The service and product of The Boss Water System Company has been outstanding to say the least and the system has worked absolutely faultless. As I am now 80 years old and in good health I could not live without this great water filtering system. Thank you very much Peter and family for your great service.

Date PurchasedAug 2008

A great Filter System

when we built our house app.10 years ago we had our tank water plumbed in for drinking, & the twin sink UV system installed so that we could enjoy drinking non chlorinated water, which is marvellous. Once a year I ring PSI Water Filters to purchase the replacement Cartridges & UV Globe & they are always very friendly & helpful - their service is second to none! Delivery is always very fast.

Date PurchasedJan 2009

the very best under sink water filter ever

A very reliable and effective water filter system. Many years service to to my home and family. This "Boss" system is a system that give me confidence that it is doing what it is supposed to do and that is give me clean fresh water. It is so easy to change the filters and get operating again.

Date PurchasedJun 2009

This is an excellent product, couldn't be without it

I have had this product for about 9 years now and I have found it to be an excellent product, their service is the best, and also at very competitive prices. New filter orders are here within a day. The product is of high quality at low prices. Thank you PSI.

Date PurchasedDec 2006

Ticks all the boxes!

I bought my PSI undersink premium twin reverse osmosis unit from PSI more than 10 years ago and was impressed from the start with the friendly, knowledgeable service and the excellent quality and value of the product.
Renewables are supplied promptly and at very reasonable prices for premium quality filters.
Quality, value, performance and service.

Great Reverse Osmosis filter

I bought my reverse osmosis unit from psilfilters 4 years ago and I couldn't be happier with it. The water has a nice taste and my kids are happy to drink it. [name removed] has always been very helpful whenever we needed to purchase new filters and gave us advise about how to replace them. Highly recommed this company if you are looking to buy Reverzse Osmosis system .

PSI Great Service

I could not speak more highly about the service from PSI, Peter is able and willing to answer any questions and really knows his stuff, and I work for a water company in Melbourne.
I don't often write reviews but after ordering this unit today I could not help myself but check around and see what others have said. I have not received the unit today, However If you don't see a negative review from me by the end of July 2012, then you know I am a very satisfied customer.
The specs of this unit are top notch.
Recommended to be mounted away from the chiller unit, which uses more pipe, however its only $2 per meter from PSI.

Update on my initial review, after two and a half years. I am still VERY happy with this product and the service from PSI. I have just fitted the last set of filters I purchased with the unit (Have used up 2 sets in 2.5 years) and re-ordered some more from PSI which were delivered inside a week. (I like to make sure I have spares on hand). My 7 year old calls this tap "Special Water" and loves it, he would prefer to drink this than fizzy drinks so that’s great. So glad I purchased the chiller unit, it’s wonderful having fresh great tasting chilled water on tap, the whole family love it. Some people have e-mailed me with follow up questions. I don't actually work for PSI or a re-seller so I can only provide my experience using the product. My advice is buy it! If you are handy you can install this yourself, talk to Peter from PSI if you need more assistance with your order or what to buy. I would not move to a house that didn't have one of these. If you have a company and want happy employees, then I’m pretty sure water is a really positive first step.

As good as any top brand water filter

Compared PSI products with others on web and at Bunnings. Able to glean more useful information from PSI website than most others to help in making decision. Called their support line and questions were answered very well. Price is comparative or cheaper than any other quality water filter products. On receipt of product in just 2 days it is obvious that this is high quality and doesn't have the cheap feel of some other products. Relatively easy to install with good instructions. Any reasonable handyman could do. Highly recommended.
Excellent quality, not expensive, quick delivery, easy to install, efficient. Functions as expected, very well..
Nothing wrong with product. Minor issues with website, but don't let that detract from an excellent product.

Have had the Osmosis Reverse system for the past 3 years and I wouldn't be happy with it. I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to use a water filter systemI have just listened to a presentation saying this is a very dangerous system as it leaches calcium from your bones. Perhaps you should check out health ramifications of Osmosis Reverse system.Reverse Osmosis removes the minerals from water which reduces the ph level hence your drinking water becomes acidic and the minerals needs to be reintroduced - although some sources say these minerals are replenish from your consumption of food.

I am so glad I have bought this excellent product!!!

This is an excellent unit that was very easy to fit. I am very happy that I have purchased it. Apart of taking chlorine from the water... water is visibly clearer and has got better taste. In addition to all Pros and no Cons, family run business salesmans: Peter and his wife are very friendly, helpful and have a plenty of time for customer which makes the entire experience (from gining info about product; order; delivery; installation and using the product) very pleasant, productive, easy, enjoyable and very rewarding. I have got no hesitation to recommend this excellent product to any person interested in healthier life.
Excellent quality, inexpensive, quickly and reliably delivered, easy to install, efficient. Water is visibly clearer and has got better taste.

Purchasing was easy and pleasant except for parting with the money to buy the system. I liked the instructions as they were clear with pictures which is always helpful. Nice to see pressure ratings on tubing and correct brand, system was as advertised, no complaints here.
Nice unit and water tastes very good. Nice not to have the chlorine in our drinking water. System is good quality and easy to fit. Sellers easy to talk to.
Not sure anything major, delivery took 4 days, would be nice if it was overnight.