PSI Premium Twin Undersink

PSI Premium Twin Undersink

PSI-306P, PSI-021-4P-GM, PSI-300-UV, etc...

See the Best Water Filters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cutty

CuttyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic filter system, replacement existing system was a breeze!

Purchased the PSI twin undersink Pura-Tap replacement unit. Fitting was a breeze, unscrewed the old unit fittings, then swapped out the filter and re-screwed the water fittings. Too easy and now I will save myself the hassle of dealing with the other mob's shonky filter replacement program and order and fit filters at my convenience.

The unit works well and I can't tell any difference between the taste of the water with the PSI unit. Also, my research tells me that the filtering done by this unit (with the appropriate filters fitted) is as good, if not better than the Pura-tap version.

Customer service and delivery time was faultless. Good work PSI!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Freddo

FreddoMollymook Beach NSW

Water never tastet that good, could not live witout it !!!

Installed the reverse Osmosis System about 10 years ago and we enjoyed the best drinking water ever since.
The service and product of The Boss Water System Company has been outstanding to say the least and the system has worked absolutely faultless. As I am now 80 years old and in good health I could not live without this great water filtering system. Thank you very much Peter and family for your great service.

Date PurchasedAug 2008

A great Filter System

when we built our house app.10 years ago we had our tank water plumbed in for drinking, & the twin sink UV system installed so that we could enjoy drinking non chlorinated water, which is marvellous. Once a year I ring PSI Water Filters to purchase the replacement Cartridges & UV Globe & they are always very friendly & helpful - their service is second to none! Delivery is always very fast.

Date PurchasedJan 2009

the very best under sink water filter ever

A very reliable and effective water filter system. Many years service to to my home and family. This "Boss" system is a system that give me confidence that it is doing what it is supposed to do and that is give me clean fresh water. It is so easy to change the filters and get operating again.

Date PurchasedJun 2009

Sharon

Sharonsunshine coast

This is an excellent product, couldn't be without it

I have had this product for about 9 years now and I have found it to be an excellent product, their service is the best, and also at very competitive prices. New filter orders are here within a day. The product is of high quality at low prices. Thank you PSI.

Date PurchasedDec 2006

Darcy_Dunbar

Darcy_Dunbar

Ticks all the boxes!

I bought my PSI undersink premium twin reverse osmosis unit from PSI more than 10 years ago and was impressed from the start with the friendly, knowledgeable service and the excellent quality and value of the product.
Renewables are supplied promptly and at very reasonable prices for premium quality filters.
Quality, value, performance and service.

Great Reverse Osmosis filter

I bought my reverse osmosis unit from psilfilters 4 years ago and I couldn't be happier with it. The water has a nice taste and my kids are happy to drink it. [name removed] has always been very helpful whenever we needed to purchase new filters and gave us advise about how to replace them. Highly recommed this company if you are looking to buy Reverzse Osmosis system .

Justin51Melbourne

PSI Great Service

I could not speak more highly about the service from PSI, Peter is able and willing to answer any questions and really knows his stuff, and I work for a water company in Melbourne.
I don't often write reviews but after ordering this unit today I could not help myself but check around and see what others have said. I have not received the unit today, However If you don't see a negative review from me by the end of July 2012, then you know I am a very satisfied customer.
The specs of this unit are top notch.
Recommended to be mounted away from the chiller unit, which uses more pipe, however its only $2 per meter from PSI.

sdm-melbourne

sdm-melbourneAU

As good as any top brand water filter

Olga04
Olga04

Have had the Osmosis Reverse system for the past 3 years and I wouldn't be happy with it.

I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to use a water filter system

effie67
effie67

I have just listened to a presentation saying this is a very dangerous system as it leaches calcium from your bones. Perhaps you should check out health ramifications of Osmosis Reverse system.

cheeky80
cheeky80

Reverse Osmosis removes the minerals from water which reduces the ph level hence your drinking water becomes acidic and the minerals needs to be reintroduced - although some sources say these minerals are replenish from your consumption of food.

I am so glad I have bought this excellent product!!!

usfiveinmelbourne

usfiveinmelbourneAU

Purchasing was easy and pleasant except for parting with the money to buy the system. I liked the instructions as they were clear with pictures which is always helpful. Nice to see pressure ratings on tubing and correct brand, system was as advertised, no complaints here.
Nice unit and water tastes very good. Nice not to have the chlorine in our drinking water. System is good quality and easy to fit. Sellers easy to talk to.
Not sure anything major, delivery took 4 days, would be nice if it was overnight.