Puratap

Followup phone call about our puratap

Recieved a phone call from Puratap following my review
Lady was professional answered my queries along with explanation that our puratap has a three year guarantee

KATHLEEN
KATHLEENMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Puratap plumber

Had appointment to get puratap put in plumber came early ,it was for 2pm he complained from the word go, how the plumbing was too old and took photos the state more bad comments about the kitchen he left with out installing one when I ran them up and stated I just had a hot water system installed I got told they plumber qualified and other are not .it not puratap tap i have a problem it is the plumber that works on the day,on behalf of puratap the day ,problem was plumber bad customer service

Puratap not responsible for collateral damage.

A Puratap worker damaged our cupboard. Being customers for 15 years we thought they could refund or pay for damage. This was too much to hope for. Don't use Puratap if you want a company that is responsible for their actions.

Find out how Puratap compares to other Appliance Brands

A must have for every home.

This is now the 9th puratap i have had installed.Tradies installing them are quick,thorough and respectful.A value for money product.Support a South Australian company,it creates local jobs,and its good for South Australia.

Tonyinoz
TonyinozAdelaide

Buyer beware

Les
LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No initial response and product may leak

Sent a request for a quote to have filters replaced via their site. The response back was to be sent via SMS. No response after 4 days so I rang 1300 number. The guy didn't answer why no SMS message and then went on to say my Puratap system was old and that if I replaced the filters he could not guarantee they wouldn't leak. So he tried to up sell a new system for over $200+. If you can't guarantee the system would not leak then the product is no good. If in a couple of years my system was old I would again have to buy a new one. No way.

Ben J.
Ben J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with our new Puratap!

Had a new Puratap installed yesterday by Paul Stennett and we are very happy with the outcome. Chose a Clarity 3in1 mixer which looks great in our kitchen. Quick and easy on the day. Thanks again Paul and Puratap!

Frank B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

No experience fitters just a joke

Any plumber can see how badly this was fitted you tell me how long this would last only lasted 15 months approximately and did damage of $8000.I am taking it all out. Aproxima time of upgrade was September November 2018

Will C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Backyard Cowboys

What a backyard cowboy show this is. Had installation booked today between 11am & 2pm. I called at 1:50pm & was told by this extremely rude female still 3/4 hr away at least "this is how it is" she just would not listern just full of her own importance so l just hung up. Have rebooked with [Name Removed] for next week & who was told " be there at the specified time or its cancelled. These people dont have the courtesy to ring and say they are running late. Totally unprofessional and backyard cowboys.
Will NOT deal with them ever again.

Janet
JanetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service! Happily recommend, Puratap Stepney, SA.

Amy L.
Amy L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sick & Tired of being hassled by Puratap!

Despite speaking to a customer service representative on two separate occasions & also sending a txt message that we no longer have a Puratap & do not wish to be contacted, we are still constantly badgered to get our filter changed. This has been happening for two years & I am really getting sick of receiving these messages when we don't even have a Puratap!
If your planning on getting a Puratap, be aware you are signing up to be constantly hassled with txt messages & phone calls.

Mani
ManiAdelaide

Great Product - Great Tasting Water

I've been a Puratap customer for many years and we've never had an issue with their filters. Once you get used to Puratap, there really isn't any going back - you simply cannot drink direct from the tap anymore. The difference isn't slight, it's massive, especially if you live in the northern suburbs.

The only issues I have faced is with plumbers being late sometimes. However, I have received many apologies from the customer care team at Puratap and they have been great and always willing to accommodate me.

As a happy customer, I will continue to use Puratap for many years to come!!!

Busby Goers
Busby GoersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

This is an excellent South Australian product with stellar, prompt and reasonably priced annual service.I wouldn’t be without it. I have a glass kettle and there is no scale after three years of using pura tap water.

Arthur Rou
Arthur RouAdelaide

Fantastic

Great product.Happy with the reminders but please do NOT call at 8.15pm.I had received a call on my mobile at that time and had not received a call on my landline when I was home alll day..Call during business hours please.From looking on the internet the late night phone calls are unfortunately common.This needs to be changed.Would have given you 5 stars but the phone call time issue needs to be addresed.

Karl G.
Karl G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service but a poor product!

Douglas B.
Douglas B.asked

How much are filters

Hi Douglas B.
We would encourage you to call the Puratap office on 133 502, as we have both mains water filters and rain water filters. We have varied prices for the different systems. We also have a loyalty program which you may qualify for, so it is best to give us a call so we can further assist. Looking forward to hearing form you.
Regards - Puratap Team

Winnie T.
Winnie T.asked

I just have my annual puratap water filter changed today for $76. The technician mentioned that my puratap unit is too old and needed to be changed for another $62. He said the unit might break and leak because it's been 14 years old. Does anyone have been told the same thing or have their unit changed before?

Frank B.

I was told the same thing and then ended up with $8,000 worth of damage because the guy that put it in didn't do the right thing and it's not a qualified plumber so if you're asked my opinion don't bother get a professional plumber get them to have a look at it I've actually got rid of pure tap completely now and I'm taking it out of work as well and getting another company to do the filters he my opinion they do not back up what they preach

Will C.

In my experience with Puratap l would not deal with them at all. I don't believe its value for money. I put my own in and change my filter myself. Get a plumber or even a handy man who knows what their doing because it's not rocket science.

Hi Winnie,
The Puratap housing/unit comes with a 10 year warranty. As your unit/housing is now 14 years old, well outside it's warranty period we would certainly encourage upgrading. Upgrading the unit will give you peace of mind of a new 10 year warranty. We recommend you call the Puratap office on 133 502 to answer any queries.
Kind Regards - Puratap Team

Ying Z.
Ying Z.asked

How much is it

Will C.

It was $430 installed. For one l wished l had never been involved with Puratap and don't ever want to again.

Hi Ying,
We have varied prices for different systems and have a great range of taps. Depending on what type of set up you require, we are confident that Puratap will be able to assist you with all your filtration needs. For a free no obligation quote please call our friendly team here in South Australia on 133 502. We are looking forward to speaking to you.
Kind Regards - Puratap Team

Get an answer from our members and Puratap representatives

CategoryAppliance Brands