5Pullman PULL10LD

Pullman PULL10LD Questions & Answers

Kathy

Where do you get replacement Pullman PULL10LD bags? Is there a generic bag that fits this Pullman model?

Brett Ryan
Brett Ryan

I couldnt tell you Kathy..our Pullman blew up after Godfreys repair the inferior work that it came out of the factory with.still got it and all oaper work waiting for pullmans to sue me.

Ned G.
Ned G.

My wife is driving me nuts with these bags. We ordered a few generic ones but they turned out unusable. She got so frustrated she ended up cutting the bottom of the last bag. Empty it out and re tapped. It has been going strong since Godfrey closed down. Until we can afford a new one this will have to do. We don’t have carpet if that helps.

Kathy

Thank you. That sounds like a plan.

lesley
lesley

what noise level does a Pullman Commercial 10L dry vacuum cleaner produce

Very low noise

Pullman   DM

Hi Lesley, This machine has a noise level of 70dBA.

Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

Is there a seperate hard floor brush head that woukd be compatible with this vacuum.

Not that I know

Pullman   DM

Hi Jacqueline, Please see the below link for a hard floor brush head that is compatible with this machine.
external link

Emma
Emma

Does this clean carpet well? Or is there a seperate vacuum head I can buy for this model that is really good for carpet?

Cleans well

Kerry
Kerry

Is this a light vacum

PEK

yes, light high suction very long cable and long hose

Pullman   DM

Hi, The net weight of this machine is 6.6KG.

Nancy M.
Nancy M.

I had trouble with the velcro coming off the head in the first week. They changed it from gofreys perth but ot looks like it's going to happen again

PEK

no idea, never had a problem. Bring it back to Godfrey again.

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives