Pure Dry Home Services QLD, Brisbane

Pure Dry Home Services QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter and Tim were great. So nice and helpful. Did an amazing job with our carpet and couch. Would highly recommend.

Great job Peter

My lounge came up so well Peter really know his the lounge never looked better would recommend him to all my family and friends

Couch and carpet cleaning

Peter Selim
Awesome Job
Friendly Service
Fast work
Highly recommend to family and friends
And anyone else out there Thank you

Carpet cleaning

Sam was fantastic, reliable and friendly. My carpets came up really clean and smelt amazing.
I’ll definitely use this company again!

jahod

I'm very happy with peter's professional cleaning
work my lounges and clean up so well would rec him to all my family and friends

Dontdoitsaveyourmoney

DontdoitsaveyourmoneyBRISBANE

Never again

Worst service ever look elsewhere. Rushed job - stains still there might as well gone and had a good meal out some where other than waste my money with them. Highly discourage anyone using them. Never turned up as I had to chase them. They then told me there machine broke down but never bothered to call me. Rang up the next day with half hour notice and did a rubbish job. Rang them to tell them I was not happy with the job they said they would call back but never bothered even calling me back so much for there policy if your not happy let them know & they will fix it. Not worth the effort. DO NOT USE THEM!!

Look Elsewhere

Rebecca

Rebecca

Extremely happy

Had the pure dry team over to do my carpets. They were on time and did a fantastic job. They were bright and cheerful and more importantly new the meaning of good old fashioned service. Thanks again pure dry I will recommend you to any one who wants there carpets clean and fresh

Appalled

AppalledBrisbane

Worst firm you could every use

When this company had finished steam cleaning my carpets and furniture, the arms of the chairs were still filthy. Carpet spills were still visible - untouched almost. They didn't vacuum right up to the edges or under simple tables and there was grains of dirt still visible on the floor after the job was done. I rang, texted, emailed several times and got no response. When I lodged a formal complaint about them, they lied about getting back to me. They offered to give me a discount next time I used their services. You would have to travel a long way to find a worse company than this one.
the price

Ricki

RickiGold Coast

Terrible service

Carpet cleaners arrived in unmarked van, I was asked whether I wanted dry clean or steam clean. Guy argused with me when I asked for advice. Carpets not vacuumed nor stain treated as stated on website. Edges not done. Two rooms cleaned in less than 20 minutes. Wanted to charge extra for lounge room, so had to forgo one bedroom. Shoddy.

Mars288

Mars288CANBERRA

Awful customer service

I have just had my carpet cleaned and am very dissappointed. I also requested a mattress to be cleaned as well. When I originally asked for a quote it included deodorising but the guy tried to upsell me for this product. When I called to discuss it with customer service I got a lot of attitude from the staff. Not happy at all...

Pure Dry Home SerivcesPure Dry Home Services

Hi Mars288 all our deodorising is free of charge and included in ALL our cleaning,sounds like you may have sanitising and deodrising mixed up. These are 2 completly different services.

Mangesh_Barde

Mangesh_BardeAU

What a pure Rip-off

Pure Dry Home SerivcesPure Dry Home Services

**I do NOT see how you believe we robbed you when you had your carpets cleaned for the price stated on the coupon of $87 for 3 rooms? **

See all Pure Dry Home Services reviews