PureTAN Pure Bronze
See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by pureTAN

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (9)
  • Stains ClothesYes (1) · No (3)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

Denise
DeniseVictoria

Worst tanning product I have ever used

Green liquid was all that would come out of the tube until I unscrewed the applicator lid and squeezed harder. Then a gritty, grainy lotion splodged out. Gritty, awful texture.

Purchased in December 2020 for $20.99.

Ease of Application
Nicole T.
Nicole T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love the colour

I found it to be extremely liquid it went all over the place but I persisted and was very happy with the coverage, instant colour and pleasant smell. Took me about 5 mins with my hands, and dried in about 15mins. I didn’t shower til the next day as I love it really dark, and the colour is beautiful really dark but natural. No make up needed on my face, looks so lovely and brown. Only complaint is how runny it is, might try a mitt next time I’ve never used one Eva but it might make it easier.

Purchased in October 2020 at Priceline.

Rannane Z.
Rannane Z.Central, SA

So bad I’m Green!

I noticed how green I looked and washed my hands twice straight after applying and I they still looked as green as the pic pictured!! I jumped in the shower real quick and my body still looks green

Purchased in July 2020.

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is a GREEN & leaves a green tint on skin

Dark green Out of the tube. I used it & was horrified it’s sticky, leaves a shrek green tint on the skin. It cost a fair bit, I’m very disappointed. Terrible

Purchased in December 2019.

Nan
NanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Its green in the tube and turns your skin green, I stayed a tinted green with no extra tan.

10 minutes. 4 hours.what else can I put here if you need 30 words to answer this question. I put it on clean skin on my legs evenly and it was still green after 4 hours.

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline pharmacy for $29.00.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Green water

This is the first tanning foam I have ever bought and tried and I am so disappointed. It came out as green water/liquid which went all over the place. Not foam at all. OK, well maybe this is how it starts abd then changes on my body? Nope. It just goes on as green water and then does nothing.
Such a shame. I am on a really tight budget and this was a treat to myself.

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline.

Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
kasey fiesley
kasey fiesley

not impressed

I just purchased this tan today, and used it for the first time. I found the consistency to be extremely watery, which made the application impossible. When I opened the bottle up, the tan just leaked through my application mitt and went everywhere on the floor.
Very unsatisfied.

Purchased in December 2019.

Ease of Application
Danielle
DanielleQueensland

Ah, I'm green, not brown!!!

After purchasing for the 1st time, I tried this product and it came out green and stayed on my skin green. I read the reviews after I'd put it on, and found to have the exact same issue with your tan as Trish. But not only did I purchase and open 1, I opened a 2nd tube thinking something was wrong, and it was too green. Great, I'm now green instead of brown, and I'm going out. And lost out on close to $60.00.

Purchased in July 2019 at Priceline for $58.00.

Hayley
HayleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Hassle free tan!

Took me about 20 mins, start to finish to apply tan all over. Product glides on so easily, smells great and dries super quick. Not leaving you feeling sticky at all.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $20.00.

Liz
Liz

Best tanning product available

Easy application can see results straight away make sure to shake well before use. A natural brown not orange. Apply twice after drying and tan will last a week. Fantastic product and I've tried alot of others. Also a great price.

Disappointed :(

I bought the rapid tan salon solution and was very disappointed, the solution seemed to be very watered down and did not look good at all! After applying it was as though i had no tan on at all, after washing it off there was only a slight colour difference to my original skin tone which is pale white, i did another tan that night and still had the same result. i followed the instructions to the letter and still did not have a good result. I'm absolutely shattered, the reviews have been awesome, maybe i got a bad batch but definitely something wrong with the bottle i recieved!

Mid 40s guy
Mid 40s guyMelbourne

Great for everyday

I have very pale skin. I never wanted to look like Donald Trump. The sun is my enemy. I've used the light foam on my face for years. Put it on about once a fortnight. Gives me what people perceive is a healthy glow. I feel more confident. No one ever knows Im using it. Great stuff PT!

PureTAN C.pureTAN

Thank you for the review, we are pleased you love the natural tan and healthy glow.

PureTAN
x

Find out how PureTAN Pure Bronze compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Easy, natural and minimal chemicals

Very pleased with the 2 hour medium finish. It was easy to apply and looks natural. The main attraction for me is that it’s both paraben and sulphate free! I’m often concerned about the level of chemicals in tanning products so Pure Tan being plant based is the answer. Hands down the best organic tan on the market. Highly recommend the Rapid Tan.

PureTAN C.pureTAN

Perfect product to use for Spring racing

Love, love, love this product!
Easy to use and great results. Natural tan and my skin feels amazing.
I will be using this to tan for the Spring racing carnival. Very happy customer!

Loved it!

Absolutely loved this tanning product. Thanks for a great tan. So easy to use and apply, great finish- very happy! I will definitely be buying the Pure Tan Rapid One Hour Tan again.

Kristy
Kristyasked
Pure Bronze Dark Instant Tanning Foam

I have purchased this and loved it the first couple of times I applied it, however then it no longer pumped out as a foam, rather just liquid almost leaking out of the bottle? The site I bought it from sent a replacement, and then another, and now even this 3rd bottle is exactly the same. Such a shame as I really loved the initial colour but applying it now is just so messy.

PureTAN C.pureTAN

Hi Kristy, we are so sorry this has happened more than once, which we do apologise for.
We unfortunately found out a few foams from a certain batch had incorrect pumps attached to them, resulting in not foaming like the usual. We are more than happy to send you the correct pumps for the foam you already have and a fresh foam with the correct pump attached and a few products for your troubles. With any foam please shake prior to use to activate the foam.
If you could email customerservice@puretan.com.au we can exchange the address as to where to send the replacements.

Once again apologies this has happened and we look forward to you using our brand with confidence.

Regards,
The PureTAN Team
x

Tracy67asked
Pure Bronze Rapid Tan One Hour Tan

I purchased this product (I tried the lotion in the black tube previously and although it was tough work applying it with a mitt,it turned out quite well)and I just couldn't apply it with a mitt,it ended up drying way too fast and I couldn't get it even at all thanks to this. I'd love some tips on how to apply it?. Any tips? I'm willing to give it another go!

start by applying in sections, Lowe legs then work your way up. I do it in 3 sections . You can then blend, it takes longer however it's a better way. If you haven't already, the new mitt with the thumb is best.

Tracy67

Thank you so much Felicity, I already apply it in sections as you suggested but I'll have to purchase their mitt with the thumb perhaps.

Millywaters
Millywatersasked
Pure Bronze

I absolutely LOVE this tan but i want it to last as long as possible and every review I've read doesn't mention how long it lasts for so I'm to scared to shower in the case that it will all come off? If i shower will it still stay as dark and even as it is now?

Sunflower
Sunflower

They have improved it. It not only gives you a beautiful natural color but last longer. If you keep it on for at least 4 hours before showering you are stuck with a deep tan. I like to keep it on for a 2 hours to be on the safe side and touch up 2 days later. Be careful what you wish for, you will get your long lasting tan. I like my tan light. It's perfect!

Get an answer from our members and pureTAN representatives

PureTAN Pure Bronze

Compare all 7 PureTAN Pure Bronze
CategorySelf-Tanning ProductsSelf-Tanning ProductsSelf-Tanning ProductsSelf-Tanning Products
Price (RRP)$29.95$29.95$34.95$32.95