See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ah, I'm green, not brown!!!

After purchasing for the 1st time, I tried this product and it came out green and stayed on my skin green. I read the reviews after I'd put it on, and found to have the exact same issue with your tan as Trish. But not only did I purchase and open 1, I opened a 2nd tube thinking something was wrong, and it was too green. Great, I'm now green instead of brown, and I'm going out. And lost out on close to $60.00.

Purchased in July 2019 at Priceline for $58.00.

Colour
Ease of Application
Coverage
Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Stains ClothesNo
Hi Danielle, So sorry you have had this experience. It sounds as though you have purchased an out of date product from one of our suppliers. If you would like to email customerservice@puretan.com.au we would be more than happy to send you a fresh replacement product for your troubles. Thankyou, Puretan X

Hassle free tan!

Took me about 20 mins, start to finish to apply tan all over. Product glides on so easily, smells great and dries super quick. Not leaving you feeling sticky at all.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $20.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Thankyou Hayley. We love that you love our beautiful products! Regards, Puretan X

Best tanning product available

Easy application can see results straight away make sure to shake well before use. A natural brown not orange. Apply twice after drying and tan will last a week. Fantastic product and I've tried alot of others. Also a great price.

Thank you Liz for the review. We are so pleased you are happy with the colour. Regards, The PureTAN Team x

Disappointed :(

I bought the rapid tan salon solution and was very disappointed, the solution seemed to be very watered down and did not look good at all! After applying it was as though i had no tan on at all, after washing it off there was only a slight colour difference to my original skin tone which is pale white, i did another tan that night and still had the same result. i followed the instructions to the letter and still did not have a good result. I'm absolutely shattered, the reviews have been awesome, maybe i got a bad batch but definitely something wrong with the bottle i recieved!

Great for everyday

I have very pale skin. I never wanted to look like Donald Trump. The sun is my enemy. I've used the light foam on my face for years. Put it on about once a fortnight. Gives me what people perceive is a healthy glow. I feel more confident. No one ever knows Im using it. Great stuff PT!

Thank you for the review, we are pleased you love the natural tan and healthy glow. PureTAN x

Easy, natural and minimal chemicals

Very pleased with the 2 hour medium finish. It was easy to apply and looks natural. The main attraction for me is that it’s both paraben and sulphate free! I’m often concerned about the level of chemicals in tanning products so Pure Tan being plant based is the answer. Hands down the best organic tan on the market. Highly recommend the Rapid Tan.

Thank you Jojo for the review. It's great to know you will recommend our product. We are so happy you love the natural tan finish and the plant based DHA formula. Regards, The PureTAN Team x

Perfect product to use for Spring racing

Love, love, love this product!
Easy to use and great results. Natural tan and my skin feels amazing.
I will be using this to tan for the Spring racing carnival. Very happy customer!

Thank you Ang for the review. We are so happy you love it as much as we do! Enjoy the Spring Racing Season ahead. Regards, The PureTAN Team x

Loved it!

Absolutely loved this tanning product. Thanks for a great tan. So easy to use and apply, great finish- very happy! I will definitely be buying the Pure Tan Rapid One Hour Tan again.

Thank you Anon for the review. We are so happy you love it as much as we do! Regards, The PureTAN Team x

Great product!

Loved this product. So quick and easy to use for a natural looking tan. My skin is normally sensitive to fake tans but I had no problem with this product at all.

Thank you Shay for the review. We are so pleased it was perfect for your sensitive skin and left you with a golden glow! Regards, The PureTAN Team x

Love this product - easy to apply, rich in colour and no smell!

The tan only took 10 minutes to apply. After showering, I was left with a natural, lovely looking tan with no smell. It’s the best self-tan product I’ve ever used. Highly recommend!

Thank you E.C for the review. It's great to know you will recommend our product. We are so happy you love the natural tan as much as we do! Regards, The PureTAN Team x

Awesome product!

A great product which actually smells nice during application and even after showering!
Beautiful golden tan after only one hour. I would highly recommend this product. I might leave it in longer next time for an even darker finish

Thank you Jodie for the review. Yes, it is an Awesome Product, and the coconut enriched, fruity smell is lovely. We are so pleased you are happy with the colour. Regards, The PureTAN Team x

Gutted!

Sorry but I’m so disappointed! I never expected to be applying green lotion to my skin to be left with a green tinge..... I followed the instructions to the letter! I almost look like I’ve been in the coffin too long.......

We are very sorry Trish you have received green lotion as this does sound as though you have purchased out of date stock from the supplier, which we apologise for. If you don't mind emailing us at customerservice@puretan.com.au we would be more than happy to send you a fresh batch of lotion and mitt for your troubles. Once again we apologise that this has happened. Regards, The PureTAN Team xThanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I don’t have a receipt or any proof of purchase so thanks again for taking my comment/complaint seriously. I will buy your product again because I believe it’s good! Hi Trish, thank you. We would still like to offer you a new batch regardless of receipt. If you could email the team at customer service they can arrange this to be sent out to you. Thank you X

Used to be a 5 star product- new formula SUCKS!

I was using puretan for years- literally from the first day myer started stocking their products. It was awesome! The lotion was nice enough to leave on for the day if you really had to. It was a thick bronzy gold brown color and instantly worked. Now, its GREEN, not nearly as dark and runnier. Im disappointed the company wont admit to a change in formula. The products quality has dropped dramatically. Unless there are knock-offs out there?!?! Ive recently purchased from Big w and priceline and they were NOT what they used to be a few years back! I managed to get an old one from someone online and the 2 consistencys and colors are very different!!

We are very sorry Dani that you have received green lotion as this does sound as though you have purchased out of date stock from the supplier, which we apologise for. We don't want to lose you as a customer and always try our best to fix an issue. If you don't mind emailing us at customerservice@puretan.com.au we would be more than happy to send you a fresh batch of lotion and mitt to restore your faith in our products. Once again we apologise that this has happened. Regards, The PureTAN Team x

Green grease

I love the product and it works great on my skin but on more than one occasion I have bought this product and I get a $30 tube of green grease. There is no tan colour in it and it looks strange when it comes out of the tube. I have had to return it to the store more than once and replace it. I have to open the tube and check it in store now before I buy which is not ideal.

We are very sorry Lisa that you have received green lotion as this does sound as though you have purchased out of date stock from the supplier, which we apologise for. We don't want to lose you as a customer and always try our best to fix an issue. If you don't mind emailing us at customerservice@puretan.com.au we would be more than happy to send you a fresh batch of lotion and mitt to restore your faith in our products. Once again we apologise that this has happened. Regards, The PureTan Team x

Gradual Tan and Face Tan

I was in a flap today as I needed Pure Tan yet couldn’t get to Myer and was going through Hawksburn village to see friends and saw a shop Bondi Venus has their items in store! So I bought the face tan and the gradual Tan as it’s honestly the best one on the market.

If you want a slow tan that’s not orange or stinks this is for you. Really buttery soft on the skin. Love the packaging too as I know the bright blue are the gradual and the other colours are the actual tan.

Thank you Edwina for the review. We are so happy you love it as much as we do! Regards, The PureTAN Team x

The best for light skin

I am pasty white and I love this product! Firstly the smell is great and not that stinky smell you get.

Next - the colour isn't too orange or steep - it's the perfect shade for light skin.

Thank you GregorBarbara for the review. We are so happy you love the natural tan colour and the coconut, fruity, Summer smell. Regards, The PureTAN Team x

So disappointed

I'm so disappointed in this product. Have tried it three times and had no change in colour at all. I have used the medium one in the past and loved it. So when I couldn't find the medium colour in the gold tube, I thought the dark one would be too dark but was so surprised by no change. It's as though it is missing some key element to change the colour. A complete waste of money.

We are very sorry Kate that you have received green lotion as this does sound as though you have purchased out of date stock from the supplier, which we apologise for. We don't want to lose you as a customer and always try our best to fix an issue. If you don't mind emailing us at customerservice@puretan.com.au we would be more than happy to send you a fresh batch of lotion and mitt to restore your faith in our products. Once again we apologise that this has happened. Regards, The PureTan Team x

Literally in love with this stuff!!

I have used several leading market brands, Pure Bronze by far has never left me disappointed ( with the exception of a few minor panic attacks because my local stockist left the shelves bare of Pure Bronze ). I have used this product for years and can confidently say the product does not have a yucky tan smell, it never streaks and the overall tan result is a beautiful deep almond color. This company also has great ethics and does not test on animals!
Go and buy a great tanning mitt and some Pure Bronze right now - YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE!

Thank you Lisa for the review, we are so happy you love our products as much as we do! Regards, The PureTAN Team x

Amazing

I have a warm (golden olive) skin tone which looks quite pale in Winter. I use the PureTan in the black tube and it's perfect for me. The result is a natural deep bronze which is similar to the colour when I tan naturally in the sun. After all the years of trying several different 'tans in a bottle', this is the one which matches me perfectly. All the rest were either too yellow or too orange. I decided to use fake tan in spite of going nut brown within 15 minutes of sun exposure because of the dangers of radiation. Also, PureTan wears off naturally without streaking or becoming patchy. A great product.

Amazing!

I have been using PureTan for years and always lived it. I recently have been using the Rapid Tan 1 hour and have decided this is for me. I love that is an Australian owned and made product and is of the highest quality. No smell, wears off naturally and add on the coconut oil the day after and BAM, you feel like summer is actually here to stay. Love this product !

I have purchased this and loved it the first couple of times I applied it, however then it no longer pumped out as a foam, rather just liquid almost leaking out of the bottle? The site I bought it from sent a replacement, and then another, and now even this 3rd bottle is exactly the same. Such a shame as I really loved the initial colour but applying it now is just so messy.
Hi Kristy, we are so sorry this has happened more than once, which we do apologise for. We unfortunately found out a few foams from a certain batch had incorrect pumps attached to them, resulting in not foaming like the usual. We are more than happy to send you the correct pumps for the foam you already have and a fresh foam with the correct pump attached and a few products for your troubles. With any foam please shake prior to use to activate the foam. If you could email customerservice@puretan.com.au we can exchange the address as to where to send the replacements. Once again apologies this has happened and we look forward to you using our brand with confidence. Regards, The PureTAN Team x

I purchased this product (I tried the lotion in the black tube previously and although it was tough work applying it with a mitt,it turned out quite well)and I just couldn't apply it with a mitt,it ended up drying way too fast and I couldn't get it even at all thanks to this. I'd love some tips on how to apply it?. Any tips? I'm willing to give it another go!
start by applying in sections, Lowe legs then work your way up. I do it in 3 sections . You can then blend, it takes longer however it's a better way. If you haven't already, the new mitt with the thumb is best.Thank you so much Felicity, I already apply it in sections as you suggested but I'll have to purchase their mitt with the thumb perhaps.

I absolutely LOVE this tan but i want it to last as long as possible and every review I've read doesn't mention how long it lasts for so I'm to scared to shower in the case that it will all come off? If i shower will it still stay as dark and even as it is now?
They have improved it. It not only gives you a beautiful natural color but last longer. If you keep it on for at least 4 hours before showering you are stuck with a deep tan. I like to keep it on for a 2 hours to be on the safe side and touch up 2 days later. Be careful what you wish for, you will get your long lasting tan. I like my tan light. It's perfect!

pureTAN Pure Bronze Light/Medium Instant Tanning LotionpureTAN Pure Bronze Dark Instant Tanning LotionpureTAN Pure Bronze Dark Instant Tanning FoampureTAN Pure Bronze Rapid Tan One Hour TanpureTAN Pure Bronze Face Tan SPF15pureTAN Pure Bronze Gradual Tan SPF15pureTAN Pure Bronze Light/Medium Instant Tanning Foam
CategorySelf-Tanning ProductsSelf-Tanning ProductsSelf-Tanning ProductsSelf-Tanning ProductsSelf-Tanning ProductsSelf-Tanning ProductsSelf-Tanning Products
Price (RRP)$29.95$29.95$34.95$32.95$19.95$17.95$34.95