Qantas American Express Ultimate

Qantas American Express Ultimate Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

rghowes

rghowesasked

Can I use my card to set up regular monthly accommodation house rental payments to the account of the owner?

Ahmed N.

Ahmed N.asked

@productreview
why the review I wrote is still pending ????????

Precy P

Precy Pasked

Hi, I have an American Express card. I booked for a flight for my husband(not complimentary card holder) and son using my Amex to pay for the airfare. Are they entitled to use Amex lounge even if im not travelling with them?

Fired Up
Fired Up

What answer did they give when you contacted them directly?

Mon072

Mon072asked

The only bonus to applying for this card is the Qantas frequent flyer points! Beware that the $450 travel credit can only be used by booking through the American Express travel portal. And does not entitle you to the Qantas lounge passes. They are only triggered by booking through the Qantas website. And then take 14 days to be allocated to the frequent flyer account. Absolutely no benefit to pay $450 per annum for the card. Terrible customer service.

Lorraine D

Lorraine Dasked

I have a velocity Platinum amex card. Does this make me ineligible for the bonus points promised with the Qantas amex ultimate card?

Mudcake77

Mudcake77asked

What exactly can you use your Ultimate Credit card for except for flights?

Melbourne_3000
Melbourne_3000

Refer to the Qantas website then FF program, listed are partner companies such as Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, Myer. DJ's etc for store gift cards.
We are just in the process of changing our Amex card from Qantas to Virgin loyalty program.
Better value and easier to redeem for flights.

Fay

Fayasked

I have been searching the Amex web sites for over an hour, and can't find any mention anywhere of how to book the free flight. Can someone hlp me please?

David434
David434

On the back of your card there is a 1800 number, you need to call it during business hours and they will book it for you

Get an answer from our members and American Express representatives