QSA Financial Services

QSA Financial Services

4.2

So important for all families!

QSA really helped me sort out my life insurance and income protection which has given me real peace of mind. Hailey was so professional and thorough, I had no doubt that our finances were in good hands. I'd highly recommend their services to all my friends and family!

Future Assist Group of Companies

Looking for Financial Planning Services?

Read the reviews for Future Assist Group of Companies

Ad

Will never go through a bank again!

The team at QSA have been nothing but helpful from the outset. Trying to find the right product for myself in a large unfamiliar market seemed quite daunting - but the staff at QSA were wonderful. Exceptional product knowledge, never pushy - made my experience easier than i'd ever imagined. Won't go anywhere else!

Couldn't be happier and healthier!!

My husband and I couldn't be in a better position at the moment and it is all because of the professional and friendly team at QSA. We have had the opportunity to restructure our finances and obtain professional and educated advice about the best insurance for our family. Our future looks brighter because of the advice we have been given and we cannot thank them enough for what they have done for us. We have come a long way in 6 months and we couldn't be more appreciative. Keep up the great work and helping people change their futures for the better.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how QSA Financial Services compares to other Financial Planning Services

Best thing I have ever done

I was introduced to the team from Qsa over 15 years ago, I have built a property portfolio over this time along with growing my super. Qsa have always provided the support and education through the normal cycles of investing, thank you to a very professional and great dedicated team. The Big O

Matt.p
    Matt.pQueensland

Do not use Qsa

Qsa lied to me about the investment area. I have had nothing but heartache and stress from their advice. The only wealth they generate is wealth for themselves and the developers they are in bed with. I have lost over $120,000 dollars in equity and may lose everything. Do yourself a favour and never use them.