Quantum Stone

Quantum Stone

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Quantum Stone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Tyler F.
Tyler F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible! Natural stone competitors can achieve more consistency in thickness then what quantum stone pavers give .

Out of 60 square meters only around 10-15% of pavers were the same thickness. Horrible to lay and get flush edges. Wouldn’t recommend spending or wasting time with these guys

Job Satisfaction
Margret
MargretSouthern and Hills, SA

Efflurescence:

Unfortunately Efflorescence can happen on any pavers with concrete present! It is the salt coming to the surface! I had reconstituted limestone pavers in WA! Same thing! They can be washed with a solution and then sealed the next day to prevent this from happening!
Cement is your problem not the pavers! Natural clay pavers won’t do this due to have no cement in them! Education is the key!

To The Consumer
To The ConsumerSouth Australia

Attitude!

I got the impression it was an enormous imposition for the woman to handle my simple enquiry. Customer service came with an unpleasant, unfriendly, deliberately confrontational attitude. I went to an extremely helpful competitor - one without a chip on their shoulder. Give Quantum a miss. Limited range. Big customer service fail.

Utter garbage

As a licensed paving contractor with 35 years experience I can definitely recommend that you look at an alternative. I have had only bad experiences using this product especially the inconsistency in thickness...much better available.

Home Renovators

Find out how Quantum Stone compares to other Home Renovators

Fritznsauce
Fritznsauce

Terrible Pavers

Amazing Product and Service

I have recently built a large entertainment area with patio, seats and fire pit. After significant research I used Quantum Stone and I am glad that I did. The staff were incredibly helpful and I found the sandstone product amazing. They also gave me great advice on how to look after the stones and the colour has stayed sharp. I feel it was excellent value for money and would recommend Quantum Stone to anyone.

Excellent customer service and product

Ordered large amount of pavers in March, wanted loads of different sizes and shapes, company could not have been more helpful, really worked with us so that we got it right, even completed the order early, even though we made several changes, gave us extras for free in case we needed them. Once laid, the pavers looked amazing and clean up beautifully, important because we have a lot of birds in the trees above the area we laid them. Really impressed and recommend highly.

Great product great experience

I have nothing but good words to say about the product and the service and would recommend Quantum Stone to everyone. I love my paved area and my pool looks amazing!

Anne-Marie
Anne-MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible pavers and terrible service

We have a serious problem with efflorescence however have been told this is not covered under the warranty - not sure what the warranty covers to be honest. Our pavers should be cocoa in colour but are now white due to efflorescence. They say efflorescence sorts itself out however it's been 2 years with no change. Pool area looks ugly and is not good advertising for Quantum Stone nor Rainwise who recommended them. Quantum Stone under new owners who don't want to know; the old owner is non-contactable. Absolute waste of money to be honest and would NEVER recommend this product.

Home Renovators

Find out how Quantum Stone compares to other Home Renovators

Aggrieved Mother
Aggrieved Mother

The Worst Pool Coping and Paving business in Australia

Leonie
LeonieMitcham SA 5062

Buyer beware

These pavers are terrible and have let down the final stage of the restoration of our house, instead of slate grey they are nearly white due to efflorescence, photos are available if you would like to see what can happen to these pavers. Would never recommend them