Quickle

• Application Process
  • Timeliness
paully2012

paully2012Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Do not use this mob of liars.

I have never applied for a loan through this mob. I received an sms saying my loan was approved. They buy your info of other creditors and use your details illegaly. More important they are owned by panthera finance!
If you get unsolicited sms's let scam watch and the federal police know. They are snakes, preying on the vulnerable. Some may click on the link in the sms and end up paying for something you didnt ask for.
Do not respond to sms. Email them so you have some paper trail.lastly you cannot speak to anyone. Phone message only. Very suspect.

Application Process

Useless

Bad bad bad! Got approved for a loan which was apparently deposited into my account, it never arrived and the company stopped answering my emails. Shocking service, seems a bit dodgy!0

Non stop spam!

Non stop spam of TEXTS and emails..unsubscribed still receive them. Turns me off to even continue applying! Very annoying! Don't give them any details as they will never leave you alone

Personal Loans

Find out how Quickle compares to other Personal Loans

Dwayne

DwaynePerth

Interesting

It appears that this company and multiple sister companies. Alot of emails that are formatted the same. Thank you for your time.

Dr Drake

Dr DrakeGold Coast

Its Quick. Its Simple. Its Quickle! 100% Best Lender for Emergency needs!

I had a fantastic experience with Quickle. When I needed it the most these guys helped me out immensly! No long winded questions, just everything that they needed. Plus, i got my cash on the same day! Just perfect for my emergency need. I would 100% rate Quickle to anyone who is in need of something quick and easy.

Mischa

Mischaasked

How good IS Quickle?

Rosie M.

Rosie M.asked

where does quickle get our info from? never heard or needed these guys and they send me a email with my proper name on it

Ashley B.

Ashley B.asked

Was approved for loan but did not recieve funds on time and date listed on my account have no idea if i am to get funds or not or when, is there any way to contact this site as all tries so far have resulted in no contact at all .

CategoryPersonal Loans