Quickle

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Useless

Bad bad bad! Got approved for a loan which was apparently deposited into my account, it never arrived and the company stopped answering my emails. Shocking service, seems a bit dodgy!0

Non stop spam!

Non stop spam of TEXTS and emails..unsubscribed still receive them. Turns me off to even continue applying! Very annoying! Don't give them any details as they will never leave you alone

Interesting

It appears that this company and multiple sister companies. Alot of emails that are formatted the same. Thank you for your time.

Its Quick. Its Simple. Its Quickle! 100% Best Lender for Emergency needs!

I had a fantastic experience with Quickle. When I needed it the most these guys helped me out immensly! No long winded questions, just everything that they needed. Plus, i got my cash on the same day! Just perfect for my emergency need. I would 100% rate Quickle to anyone who is in need of something quick and easy.

Is quickle a sister company or associated in any way with Panthera debt collection agency
Yes. This is why equifax/panthera keep people's credit score so low so that you're only able to obtain any sort of finance through them, it's one big foreign controlled scam of epic proportion.

CategoryPersonal Loans