QuickSure Plumbing

QuickSure Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (22%) · No (78%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Wayne

WayneSouthwest, VIC

Seek several quotes.

Received a quote today from this company. The young man was very pleasant but the quoted price was approximately double what we would have anticipated. Consequently, we are looking at other alternatives.

Rates and Fees

Quick affordable and reliable. Best plumber in geelong

Needed a new hot water unit, they were out in a timely manner and had us up and working with hot water that day, my whole family use them and we love this company.

Rates and Fees

Fantastic company affordable and reliable

Very professional company, that completed my job quickly and at a great price, would highly recommend. They clear my storm water blockage perfectly and I was really happy with the job

Graeme

GraemeSouthwest, VIC

Expensive rip off merchant.

Quoted to unblock stormwater and did not achieve, still charged total amount quoted and then did not provide tax receipt or invoice paid details until I threatened to report him to tax department. This guy reeks of dishonesty.

Steve Davis

Steve DavisSouthwest, VIC

prompt service BUT at a Price

Similar sad story to other reviews here.
Prompt service and friendly. However my urgency appeared to be factored into the price which resulted in a good job but I paid over what I should have been charged.
Sadly I would not use again.

Rates and Fees

Prompt service by very, very expensive - make sure you don't overpay

On time and got the job done but paid more than double what I should have in the end so beware of being ripped off.

Overquoted and payed $2000 for what ended up as only 4 hours work for 1 guy. Don't believe the initial estimate of effort and $ they provide.

Absolute fraud!

I am a plumber myself, while I was away QuickSure plumbing went to my grandparents house to fix some gutter and stormy. Charged $5000 for for a job that should of been $500. Disgusting

Rachael

RachaelSouthwest, VIC

Prompt service

Our hot water service was replaced the same day I called. I was very happy it was replaced with no hassles and so quickly.
Another happy customer who would recommend this business.

newyorknycandles

newyorknycandlesSouthwest, VIC

Professional Team at Quicksure Plumbing. Johanna Van Dreumel

I am so very lucky to have such a diligent team of workers, Ashley, Tom & Josh, replacing my heater for a Rinnai Sapphire gas log fire. Thank you very much.

kga0461

kga0461Bell Park

Job well done

I would recommend quicksure plumbing as a first option as the blokes did a fantastic job. I can't praise them highly enough for their on time and complete commitment to get the job done. Will definitely be calling them next time I need a plumber