Quicktax

Quicktax

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Quicktax? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

L Williams
L WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

FRAUDULENT

My Son is yet to receive his tax refund of Two Thousand Dollars from 2018 Tax return. This Agency has been closed down for failure to comply with code of professional conduct..

• Incentivised Review No
Yhen
YhenSouth Morang

They are thief!!

They lodge my tax without my permission and put it on their own bank account!! And now I’m badly needed my refund because I just gave birth, I asked my personal tax agent to lodge it and I just knew it that quick tax online/online tax return refund my money without my permission!!! And now I kept calling them and emailing no one is answering me! They don’t have conscience!

Common Cents!

I've never fallen for the stale old accountancy line "just leave your return with us.. we'll take our fee and send you what's left.." What a perfect recipe for a scam!? I simply pay their fee after assessment and have the taxman pay me any refund direct.. no drama! People need to start getting worldwise savvy its a potential minefield out there for the unwary.. get smarter guys

Roarrrrrrr
RoarrrrrrrMelbourne

Do Not Use QuickTax

I made the mistake of using QuickTax not once but twice and both times it was a FAIL. What they do is withhold your tax return UNTIL you chase it up with them. The first year I assumed that it was to be deposited within the timeframe given...6 months later I thought I’d better check and wow still no return!! The second time was similar, no return deposited so I’m forced to make that phone call to hear nothing but excuses from their second rate customer service team. One time is forgivable but twice? Nope sorry, not good enough. Save the pain and look elsewhere.

Crap and dishonest

I'm still waiting for my return wont be using them anymore wont be recommending any either scammers still no emails nor phone call they don't answer the phone sum numbers don't work i no my return has left ato and in there commonwealth acc dirty dogs

Assisting individuals who have been affected by Quick Tax

We are acting for a number of individuals who have had their tax return held by Quick Tax, if you would like us to assist getting your return back, please email me daniel.mcdonald@mcdonaldbolog.com.au. McDonald Bolog is a Victorian Based Legal Firm.

Daniel McDonald.

FERRET
FERRETDalmeny

Jail Them

Like most of the other stories I have been conned. Supposed to get refund back 27th September 2018. ATO said it was paid into QTR account on 6th September 2018. Lost count on how many times I've rang and emailed without any reply. Like others I have reported them to ACORN, TPB, PERTH POLICE, A CURRENT AFFAIR, CONSUMER PROTECTION WA. I even phoned the COMMONWEALTH BANK as they use a COMM BANK ACC as do I and they were referring it to the legal department. I hope they get the grubs. Like other people have said, report them to as many departments as possible.

Should I do my own tax return or hire a tax agent to do it for me?

Tax time can be a head-scratcher for many Aussies, which is why so many are turning to tax agents to get them through all the paperwork. We go through when you might want to consider lodging your tax return yourself, and situations when an accountant might be a good idea.

Clara V.
Clara V.
should-i-do-my-own-tax-return-or-hire-a-tax-agent-to-do-it-for-me
Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020

gone for good

i did some investigation, one of the owners is dead and the company is dissolving, the remaining owner has moved the money around a lot so unfortuntnately u wont get money back but they wont be doing anymore harm

Never received my refund

Used these scumbags and 8 weeks after lodging still to receive. ATO can’t do anything so I guess I’ll follow up with the police

Find out how Quicktax compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Im still waiting on my refund

I have not received my tax refund spoke to ato they said they sent the money i checked they had received the money and changed my ato details to thiers. So guys if your like me and sent them your hundred point id we are stuffed because now they have access to every years tax return and ato said we have to report it to tpb.gov.au so someone help and report it.

Wanita M
Wanita MAU

ACORN has them in there sights

Just got and email today that they need some information. I'm not the only one that has reported them. I guess we will see what happens.

November 13th 2018 Update: The Fraud Squad is now taking over.

Just had and email from ACORN that the fraud squad is now taking over the case....Just have to wait to hear from them now.

Naytee
NayteeSydney

Found them

Aggie
AggieSURREY HILLS

Dodgy tax agents

I used onlinetaxreturn.com.au to file my tax return in late August. I'm still waiting for my $4000 return to be paid into my account. Company is connected with quicktax.net.au and nicoh.com.au and possibly others. Anyone else who is dealing with these companies please report to ATO, ACORN and the TPB https://www.tpb.gov.au. Hopefully we can get our refunds back!

Emmanuel
EmmanuelMelbourne

Gone into Liquidation

After endless emails and phone calls to this tax company, I found the guy who did my return on FB and he told me that the company had gone into liquidation! I get the impression he knew what was happening whilst working there, but left the company before it closed down. I have not received my tax refund and am doubtful if I ever will. I have no idea how to proceed.

Whats going on.

The past 3 years Ive done my tax with this company and never had a problem, this year I noticed they had changed their phone number and were not taking on new customers. Hmmm . Ok , The service was great as always but Im still waiting on my return after a month this is not what I call quick. Ive tried on several occasions to email with no response and to phone but i get a recorded msg. Like I said Ive not had a problem in previous years but would like my return ASAP. Not sure what to do next if It doent go in my account.