Quokka Beds Timber Bed Base

• Ease of Assembly
MrsG

MrsGPerth, WA

Love it

Purchased in August 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,145.00.

toni c.Sydney, NSW

Simple Elegant Bed

I am so happy I chose the Jarrah Bed base, a beautiful elegant simple bed design in such a lovely colour. No movement noises at all & assembly was no fuss, especially being a petite lady. I am disappointed there are two Black Pen X marks on the top edge of both my head board supports, everytime I use the bed it looks like someone has written on my bed frame. I do admit this doesn't affect functional usage, but is an eyesore.

Purchased in July 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,095.00.

toni c.

Quokka Team, thank you so much for your response! I am so happy with my Quokka Bed. Best regards & Thank you.

Alberto

AlbertoSouth West, WA

Great bed, Great Service for a Good Price

Looks great, easy to put together and best of all Made in Western Australia. Delivery was organised by Quokka Beds which was great. Bedside cubes are great addition to the bed.

Purchased in August 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,480.00.

Hi Alberto
Thank you for your wonderful review! Fantastic to hear you love our products. Thanks for supporting an Aussie local business!
Happy sleeping

Excellent bed frame

The frame was so easy and quick to assemble. It not only looks beautiful, but is sturdy and does not move or creak at all. It's a beautiful, classic design and would suit any type of bedroom. Proud that it's Australian made.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Excellent bed base. Slight damage on headboard.

Excellent bed frame, easy assembly. Disappointingly there is what appears to be a cut mark on the headboard. It is barely noticeable, and doesn't affect usage.
The bed itself is solid. Doesn't creak or sqeak.

Love it!

The bed frame was super easy to assemble. The frame looks, feels and smells beautiful. Very comfortable with our existing mattress. No creaking or movement at all. So far so good.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Hi there, thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear you love our bed frames & the ease of assembly, that's our goal here. Thank you for supporting an Aussie local business!
Happy sleeping,

Perfect timber bed frame

So easy to assemble and such a beautiful simple design. It is exactly what we were looking for in a timber bed frame! Thanks quokka beds for our bed we love it

Purchased in July 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,100.00.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Hi Maddy, thank you for your kind review! We're so happy that you love our bed base as much as we do - thank you for supporting an Aussie local business.

Locally made

Well made, easy to assemble. Solid Tasmanian oak construction & the bonus of being locally made, which was important to me. A few creaks Initially but has settled down now. Ordered online with no dramas.

Perfect solid bed base

I had been looking for a good quality bed base for a while and this fit the bill perfectly. Arrived without a hitch, assembled by myself so easily, beautiful quality timber and not a creak. Very happy!!

Hi Clare
Thank you for your kind review of our timber bed base! We're so happy to hear you love it, and could put it together with ease. That's our goal! Thanks for supporting an Aussie local business.

Bronwyn

Bronwyn

A bed for my lifetime

I found a bed that I’ll keep for my lifetime! My Quokka bedframe is beautifully crafted in Tasmanian Oak, stylish, sleek and simple. It took barely any effort in set up and no creaking - I adore it. The team are WA local and genuine.

Dorosar

DorosarWilliams

gorgeous bed!

Beautiful, simple lines. Relatively easy to assemble once we got the bed base square. The mattress sits on top of the base making it super easy to put the bed linen on.

Purchased in July 2020 at Quokka Beds.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thank you for your kind review! Our ease of assembly is exactly our goal and we're so happy to hear you enjoy our design to fit your bed linen too.

PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely oak base

Its beautiful timber and simple elegant design, also extremely solid. Simple assembly but some slats were very hard to fit in perhaps due to humidity / swelling on the journey but its worth it.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

I finally found the ideal bed base!

After looking for MONTHS to try and find the right bed base, I am very happy to report that this one ticks all the boxes. The base is sturdy, no squeaks or creaks. It was very easy to assembly, reasonably priced and the Tasmanian Oak is just beautiful... Highly recommend!

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thank you kindly for your wonderful review, Amanda! We're so happy to hear you love our beds as much as us!
Happy sleeping,

Alena v.

Alena v.Great Southern, WA

Just what we were looking for!

Simple and elegant design, well made with quality timber (nice and thick slats too), was easy to assemble and it was delivered (to our home in regional WA!) on time.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thank you Alena for your kind review! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us.
Elise, Quokka Team

Beautifully made, and easy to assemble

This is our third bed from the team at Quokka beds and the new model continues to be beautifully designed with some improvements to the head board, and well made. Their communication was excellent and the delivery arrived on time. We were easily able to assemble the bed and it fits together simply and tightly to provide a strong, attractive and study base for the mattress.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Hi Phil, Thank you for your glowing review! We appreciate your ongoing support for our Aussie local business, and we love to hear our customers enjoying our beds as much as we do.

Nick K.

Nick K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

The bed took a little while to manufacture and delivery due to COVID, however service was good and I am very happy with the quality of product!

Easy to assemble - very straight forward
Bed does not creak

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Hi Nick - Thank you kindly for your review! We appreciate your patience and understanding while we get through slight COVID delays, but we thank you for choosing to support an Aussie local business!
Happy sleeping

Meleah

MeleahVictoria

Why did I wait so long?

This bed is amazing. It is super easy to set up - I managed to put a king bed up on my own in around 5 minutes. There is absolutely no movement or creaks and it looks great. I will be recommending this bed to family and friends :)

Purchased in July 2020 at Quokka Website for A$1,300.00.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Hi Meleah - Fantastic to hear! Ease of assembly and durability is absolutely our goal, we're so happy that you enjoy our beds as much as us. Happy sleeping!

Giselle M.

Giselle M.Perth, WA

the best!

I purchased a marri timber QS bed which had been in the showroom. It is beautiful quality, a clean design and sturdy - I cannot fault it. Daniel at Quokka was very helpful and I am very happy with my new bed.

Purchased in July 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,350.00.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Hi Giselle, we thank you kindly for your wonderful review! We're so happy you love our beds as much as we do. Happy sleeping!

Great beds.

Easy to assemble and very comfortable design. I looked everywhere for an Australian-made timber bed base and finally found Quokka. Great people to deal with and very response. Highly recommended.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

We thank you kindly for your glowing review! So happy to hear you chose us and supported Aussie local business.

Jacob

JacobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I wanted

Product arrived in great condition and was packaged well with no blemishes or marks on the frame. Very sturdy, easy to put together and the slats and base are extremely supportive. No squeaks either as advertised. Customer service provided by Daniel was top shelf too. Would recommend and would buy again.

Purchased in July 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$700.00.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Hi Jacob, thanks for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you love our bed frame as much as us, we put a lot of love and care into them! Happy sleeping
Elise