Quokka Beds Latex Pillow

Quokka Beds Latex Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quokka Beds

A_R_T
A_R_TQueensland

I found the perfect pillow!

Purchased in September 2021 for $130.00.

Hey!
You're a star, thank you kindly for your wonderful review - we're so happy to hear that our pillow was perfect for you! We're glad you can sleep happy now, definitely with way less tension, that's always been our goal!
Warm Regards,
Elise

Quokko Pillow

Fantastic pillows, bought them for the entire family including 2 kids and we all love them. Arrived quickly with great packaging, they have great customer service too, very satisfied with our safe and eco pillows.

Hi there Kate!
Thank you for your amazing review - we're so happy you love our Latex Pillows as much as we do! Thank you for supporting an Aussie local business.
Happy Sleeping,
- Elise, Quokka Beds Team

Other Pillows

Kymberly
KymberlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Soft, comfortable and supportive, my neck and ear do not hurt anymore unlike when i used my other hard latex pillow.

I removed the bottom layer and sleep on the low end of the contour and it just feels perfect.

I love that its certified organic latex and has a GOTS cotton covering. Its hard to find a company you feel you can trust when it comes to organic certifications, so Im very glad I found the Quokka pillow. It feels good buying from a genuine quality Aussie business.

Purchased in November 2020 at Quokka Beds for $110.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Sarah M.
Sarah M.Perth, WA

finally no more neck pain!

Pillows