Ego QV Skin Lotion

Ego QV Skin Lotion

Brand Manager for Ego? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Marta
MartaQueensland

My 7 year old had a bad reaction to QV lotion, but my husband loves the lotion on his skin.

My 7 Year Old just has a bad reaction to the lotion. She was crying right after applying the lotion around her chick's/face. I could not understand because my husband loves the lotion and most reviews say is good for kids.

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the 2 best skin creams on the market - period.

I have had to use creams on any skin exposed to the sun for decades due to a medical condition. QV Skin Lotion is one of the only 2 really good creams to use on the market (I have tried them all - Cetaphil is the other). The QV is the best at fast absorption in that it very quickly absorbs into the skin, especially the hands, which means I can do things and not have to wait a while.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Lisa s.
Lisa s.

States is ok for contact dermatitis it is not!

Clearly states on website, on box etc that this has been dermatological tested, is suitable for contact dermatitis and now my face is on fire, beetroot red and swallon in pain. The lady from ego phamicticals literally had an argument with me stating all people are different and its my own fault for using it. Even though its for my contact dermatitis. False advertising, misleading, dangerous to use.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

MelissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good lotion

I have highly sensitive skin which reacts badly to heat, sunlight and perfumes mainly on my arms, so I have been using this lotion after my shower at night and I must say, even my night time itching on my arms has settled down, somewhat, it goes on easy and you don't need much, it's not thick like some, but it's my go to and must have....now I have tried it.

Purchased in May 2017 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $18.99.

Angel
AngelVictoria

Light moisturiser

I love QV cream, so after reading raving reviews I've decided to try this lotion. It is a good product but I found it not as moisturising for very dry skin. It has no scent and it is quite runny. I've tried to use it on my face as well ( I have sensitive skin on my face), it burned and my skin felt uncomfortable with it. So dont use it on your face especially if you have a sensitive skin. It is great for the body, especially in summer time as it is very light lotion. It absorbs well into the skin and doesnt leave it greasy. I am currently using mine to moisturise my hands. It works ok, not great, my hands still stay dry after it absorbs. I prefer the cream to this lotion as it doesnt irritate my skin and is very moisturising.

Purchased in July 2016 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $17.00.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Jo smith
Jo smith

5 stars

I find most lotions drip off me in the summer heat but qv soaks into my skin very well. And I really love that the products are Australian made/ owned.

Purchased in February 2018.

it was good

it was goods it really helped a lot for me and my skin and I would recommend it to others :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ily
IlyMelbourne

Very good for sensitive skin

Very soothing and light moisturising cream. Any kind of skin rushes it will rapairs completely. I recommend everyone who have sensitive skin or suffering skin problems. I personally use QV every day and my skin feels. Thanks QV for such a good product. I love it

Ali J
Ali J

Dry skin break through

I have tried quite a few different moisturisers for dry skin that becomes very itchy in winter and very frustrating when they do not work at all. This really moisturises the skin stops the itchiness and helps with the dryness

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

The Best, ever.

My Skin specialist said I had to use this lotion, and slaver it all over my body, morning and night. Which I did till the itchy patches calmed down, and now I use it after my shower each day. Even the podiatrist said I had nice feet, & I told her I used QV lotion on my feet as well, and she was impressed.

I would like to get a refund of the product

I bought a 1.25L at chemistry wharehouse spending about $17. The sample I used it before was good but the bulky one is very low quality as it is very thin and watery. There is no function to moisture skin at all. I think it just gets too watery when it applies to the skin. I am very disappointed. It is the worst body lotion that I have ever bought!

Nerah Bee
Nerah Bee

The greatest affordable lotion for face and body

I have oily skin and very light acne. I use it for both my body and face. It has a very light texture and absorbs within less than a minute. I think it is best to use, straight after a shower to close your pores. It doesn't sting my skin at all, no fragrance. Its good for my face which is also a little bit sensitive. If you have light sunburn it does help soothe your skin. It doesn't agravate my acne, I think my acne varies from season to season. I have only started using it in the begining of Summer 2016. I feel this is my go to lotion in Summer, since my skin is quite oily. Really this is a good lotion for face and body.

The helpful queen
The helpful queenUnicorn City

This is perfect! I cannot live without it.

I absoultely love this skin lotion. The only thing that I would say to improve the product is to make it the slightest bit thicker so that you don't have it to apply so much to your skin. The lotin has a great scent and is very mositurising! It is perfect to use in the summer when the cream version really isn't ideal because of the hot weather.

Justine
Justine

Great on eczema prone skin

June