Rainwise Pools

Rainwise Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rainwise Pools

3.0
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Anne-Marie
Anne-MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive mistake going with Rainwise

We chose Rainwise to install our pool and also used their recommended pavers and paving installer. Pavers were terrible as well as the paving job itself so much so that we’ve had to rip up the pavers and start again at our expense. Bad decision using Rainwise so buyer beware.

Purchase TypePool
Clare C.
Clare C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spent the whole day waiting for them to come, and no one bothered.

I made the booking for a Pool service one week ago. Been told to wait home 8-11am Tuesday. 9am Tuesday I called their office number: "Can I get a more specific time when are you coming?" "Ah we won't come until 12:30 because some bigger jobs need to be done. Or we may come afternoon-ish. " 12:44pm a guy called: "We may not be able to come today at all. " I said I've been waiting for a whole day and had to change schedule because they didn't come in the morning. "Oh I will call the office to see if anyone else can go." Then... Nothing.
Next time please tell me from the beginning that "We don't want to do your small job" and save me some good time for waiting null.

JustG
JustGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow factor

Bruce
BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything I could have asked for

First ever pool installation, and sourced 4 different quotes. A couple were very well presented and similar price but we went with Rainwise who are the Summertime agent in Adelaide and run Swimart stores. Very good sales person (Ross) but the installation team of Darren and Time were outstanding. Good consultation, dealt with a couple of little niggles quickly and professionally and a really nice product delivered. Recommend talking to them if you are in the market for a new fibreglass pool.

Pool & Spa Shops