Ramesse Fitted Electric Blanket

FKELB13-Q (Queen), FKELB13-KS (King Single), FKELB13-K (King), etc...

Electric Blankets Buying Guide

Along with hot drinks and thick socks, electric blankets are one of winter’s most-loved creature comforts. If you’re looking for wraparound warmth that clings to you deliciously, an electric blanket or heated throw is a top pick.

Read now

3.8

Faulty control no response to requests to replace controller

Purchased through Groupon -the controller was not working from initial delivery. The company phone is disconnected. They don't respond to emails.Appears a common fault. Subsequently noted that Choice rated them last in a review of electric blankets.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$69.00.

MalHobart, TAS

You can't control the temperature!

If you fluke turning the blanket on then it is OK, but you can't check whether you have turned it on or off. If its wrong, you wake up in a sweat. Basically you don't have any controls that you can verify. I don't know how this blanket passed Australian safety laws.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harris Scarfe Physical Stores for A$85.00.

chooklet

chookletAU

Some issues

Good but not great. The LED lights on the controller have ceased to work and its very difficult to change settings. Of course the receipt docket from Harris Scarfe has not lasted as long as the warrantee. Additionally, I have found that when I want to turn the temp down it initially raises the temp before reducing it. Not great when your already a bit too warm. Lovely fitting and great to have the fleecy wool top.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harris Scarfe.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Ramesse Fitted Electric Blanket compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Micky

MickyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great, but?

Fits well, but I have no idea how to switch the blanket off. The Smart controller has an On/Off button but does not seem to actually turn the blanket off, the Owners Manual is quite vague but indicates that the blanket should be set to L for all night use or on "low" if you wish to use it for several hours, this is confusing, does L = low?

Purchased in June 2019.

Coco07

Coco07MELBOURNE

Best one!

This is a very good product. Works very quick, great settings. No complains! Easy to use and adjust. Use it every night in winter, is essential. Used for 1.5 years so far

Purchased in October 2017 at eBay for A$60.00.

Wayne5555

Wayne5555Narre Warren

Happy with this blanket

Ramesses Electric blanket

The blanket works very well, it fits well I do not understand why people say the fitting is hard as it is not. Make sure you understand the blanket right way up.
I do not like the controller that much it has a on off button. set time off. and temperature all good.
Buttons are just a little similar confusion can happen when very tided. I did check around the shops and found this one to be a safe well made blanket.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
caterz

caterzMelbourne

fantastic after service

I purchased this electric blanket over a year ago, but when I put it on my bed for this year noticed one of the controllers didn't work. I called the distributers and while I knew I was out of warrantee was happy to pay for the new one as I am so happy with the product. Well, within 3 days a new controller arrived free of charge at my front door.
WOW, i am a very satified and happy customer.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Sophie

SophieMelbourne

Works great, have had no problems

Has several heating settings, visible on the small screen, as well as auto turn off settings, which come in handy. Comes in a range of sizes, and fits nicely on my bed. Does create a small lump on the side of the bed, but that's easily ignored. Very satisfied.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So safe and energy efficient

So safe and energy efficient. It turns off automatically after 10 hours or you can vary the shut off time up to 10 hours. It is fitted so is easy to take off and the controller unplugs for washing.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Sean

SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does the job and happy with it

The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does take about 30 mins to take the chill out of the bed and about 60 mins to heat the bed. Otherwise very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Vic

VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic, great product

Having to replace my electric blanket after the ten years, I looked and reviewed many.The Ramesse Electric blanket was well worth the money, love the automatic off function in case of over heating. Great fit for our bed, settings are great, you can have what ever temperature you like. I love the fact that I can wash it, so as to keep it looking good and fresh.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

PETA C.

PETA C.asked

Ramesse Fitted Electric Blanket

Can you wash this electric blanket please?

Mal

I wouldn't imagine, because electrical wiring doesn't like being creased or bent to extremes as a washing machine would do to it. If you read the instructions carefully you may find the answer. Airing it in the sun for a day would help deodorise the fabric.

Kerry

Kerryasked

Ramesse Fitted Electric Blanket

Need to buy a control for the blanket as it doesn’t turn off where do I get one from

Mal

Who knows? This blanket should never have been approved for sale in Australia.
I suggest that everyone should notify the ACCC about this problem and ask them to have it withdrawn from sale until a controller is fitted that allows you to turn it OFF and ON!

Adrian

Adrianasked

Ramesse Fitted Electric Blanket

Cannot work out the controls on this blanket. If I set the heat for 6 and the time for 1 does this mean the unit will be on fo one hour? When the setting is made the light on the control goes off afte about 10 seconds. Is this normal? How do you know whether the blanket is on if the light is off. Very confused.