Rapid Finance Car Loans

Rapid Finance Car Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3) · Variable Rate (1) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.333 years (3)

helpful and genuine!

Very satisfied, they went above and beyond to help secure a loan for me. Will definitely come back for my next loan when the time comes. Cannot thank these guys enough.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

So extremely thankful!

Martin & Jarred were so helpful. I am finally driving a car that I thought would of been out of my reach financially.
Today I had the immense pleasure of driving Veronica the Veloster into my driveway and couldn't be happier!! She will be well loved and looked after!! Yes!!! I name my cars after all we spend so much time in them!
Thank you Martin, for your determination in seeing my finance approved and keeping me up-to date every step of the way.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Car ModelHyundai Veloster FS
Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't return calls poor customer service

Unfortunately was disappointed with customer service received calls were not returned at all left wondering why they rate well with others maybe but got a poor rep but still a return call would have been great

Rapid Finance
Michael C.Rapid Finance
Car Loans

Find out how Rapid Finance Car Loans compares to other Car Loans

JKM94

JKM94South East Queensland, QLD

The most flexible, friendly service I have received!

I have had nothing but positive experiences with these guys, they are super willing to work with you in hard times and very approachable/flexible. The interest is a bit high but they do not hide anything/make everything crystal clear. I have terrible credit and would recommend these guys to anyone that is struggling to find a car loan, or struggling to get a fair go. I've been dealing with "Grayson" and he has been incredible working with me during some hard times I've had recently - Super happy I get to have a loan with a company that actually treats their customers like people & not just another number.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateApril 2018
Car ModelNissan Tiida C11
Amber .C

Amber .CQueensland

I’m so happy

I just want to say how grateful I am to Martin and the team for giving me a opportunity to purchase a awesome Ford Focus a big thank you for everything you done for me right from the beginning to the end you made sure that I knew every step I had to do to to make it happen and the end result was a awesome new car I also recommend my daughter who is now also getting a new car and would not hesitate to tell anyone about you all so again thanks Martin.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Car ModelFord Focus LW Mk2
CharmaineC

CharmaineCPerth, WA

Love My Rav4

The initial response was very quick and professional. Martin was able to restore my faith in credit lenders. It then flowed very quickly for pre approval and then looking for the right car. The end result was the car I am very happy with, and the process, nothing I have experience before.

Car ModelToyota RAV4