Rapid Finance Car Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Finance

4.3
John L.
John L.Southwest, VIC

Car finance

This is really good and professional finance I highly recommend, quick easy and reliable no dramas!! Im really am happy and satisfied with this service couldn’t have had it easier!

Thanks for your nice comments John - Much appreciated! Kind Regards Michael

Rose
RoseSouth West, WA

Outstanding!!

Outstanding customer service. Could not be happier. Was courteous and helpful from start to finish and were happy to help at all stages. Highly recommended and will come back for next car.

Tristan
TristanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional

The team at Rapid Finance were professional and understanding in my application for finance. They were upfront with everything and answered all questions asked of them. Will happily recommend others to apply when needing finance.

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Went above and beyond

Superb people to deal with. Kept me informed the whole way through even with issues that came up but worked hard to sort them out. Will definitely recommend to family and friends

V T A
V T AVictoria

Honest and Upfront

They were upfront with what they wanted and explained why needed even though was a pain to get some of them. Got their in the end and now have my new car

Mick
MickNorth Queensland, QLD

Patient

Were very patient with my application as am not the easiest to get a hold of. Worked through my application professionally and were always able to answer any questions that I had. Cannot recommend enough.

Great customer service

Customer service was superb!! Really appreciate the work they did and recommendations to help me get finance for my new car. Will go through again when it's time to get a new one!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Hawesy
HawesyQueensland

From start to finish the team were very responsive and informative. told me everything in detail for what was needed to make process quicker and easier. will go back when need another loan

No Communication, No Response to Complaint Email - He is the Director

Previously had a great experience with Rapid Finance. Unfortunately not this time. No communication, then lied to.
I don’t normally write reviews but after receiving no reply to my complaint email to Rapid thought I would do so. Now realise why I have had no response, according to replies to other reviews he is the Director!!

A.Hansel
A.HanselNorth Queensland, QLD

Good Experience!!

My experience with Rapid Finance was good, unfortunately let down but some slow communication. Though employees were very friendly and were happy to help with my needs for a loan.

helpful and genuine!

Very satisfied, they went above and beyond to help secure a loan for me. Will definitely come back for my next loan when the time comes. Cannot thank these guys enough.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

So extremely thankful!

Martin & Jarred were so helpful. I am finally driving a car that I thought would of been out of my reach financially.
Today I had the immense pleasure of driving Veronica the Veloster into my driveway and couldn't be happier!! She will be well loved and looked after!! Yes!!! I name my cars after all we spend so much time in them!
Thank you Martin, for your determination in seeing my finance approved and keeping me up-to date every step of the way.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't return calls poor customer service

Unfortunately was disappointed with customer service received calls were not returned at all left wondering why they rate well with others maybe but got a poor rep but still a return call would have been great

JKM94
JKM94South East Queensland, QLD

The most flexible, friendly service I have received!

I have had nothing but positive experiences with these guys, they are super willing to work with you in hard times and very approachable/flexible. The interest is a bit high but they do not hide anything/make everything crystal clear. I have terrible credit and would recommend these guys to anyone that is struggling to find a car loan, or struggling to get a fair go. I've been dealing with "Grayson" and he has been incredible working with me during some hard times I've had recently - Super happy I get to have a loan with a company that actually treats their customers like people & not just another number.

Amber .C
Amber .CQueensland

I’m so happy

I just want to say how grateful I am to Martin and the team for giving me a opportunity to purchase a awesome Ford Focus a big thank you for everything you done for me right from the beginning to the end you made sure that I knew every step I had to do to to make it happen and the end result was a awesome new car I also recommend my daughter who is now also getting a new car and would not hesitate to tell anyone about you all so again thanks Martin.

Application Process