Rare and Collectible DVDs

Rare and Collectible DVDs

No communication

I have tried to contact these people and have had no reply. I paid for my DVDs on the 12 April and it is now mid May. No DVDs and no reply to my email regarding the delay Not happy.

Avoid at all costs

WARNING ALERT. We bought a copy of The Shiralee. The disc itself was of poor quality and it froze while playing so we do not know the films conclusion. No reply came when we complained several times of the fault. A great vanishing act has occurred. When playing the disc TCM (Turner Classic Movies) watermark appears. I wonder where these movies are sourced. Avoid this Company at all costs.

Rare and Collectible DVDs. Mistaken identity

I wrote a review on April 18, under the name of Tobias.
R and C DVDs has contacted me since. It turns out that there was been a confusion in names for the email address Visa gave me was not for the company I wished to contact -- it's in the States, not Australia.
R and C DVDs has been most helpful and patient with me. I do not wish my earlier review to disadvantage it in anyway, and therefore request you delete it as it is unfair to R and C DVDs.

Not What's Advertised

I too was very excited to find a movie title I'd been searching for for years. I contacted [name removed] in advance to make sure it would the dvd would play on USA devices and was assured it would. Received the movie in very short order, considering the distance. The dvd would NOT play in our first player. We tried the second player. Oh, it played alright - terrible copy! Can barely see the images as they jump and are fuzzy and foggy. The sound blips on and off. I realized I didn't get the professional dvd I was expecting but some kind of bad copy from perhaps a tv showing of the movie, or worse. Tried three times to contact [name removed]/Rare & Collectible DVDs. NOTHING. Next recourse is to report this to my Visa as a scam. That's what I call selling something under false pretenses.

Longed for Mini Series of old.

I thought I would never see the mini series 'Against the Wind' and 'Sara Dane' ever again. I recall I loved these back when I was a teenager in the late 70s, back when John English was still a bit of a hunk. After his death recently, I went in search. I found just what I wanted, in stock, and in my possession within the week (even with Easter in the middle). My husband and I are delighted to have these series to follow in the evenings. Couldn't wait and watched the first episode of Sara Dane last night.

What happened to them???

Our first experience was fine. They were very helpful and informative and we received our goods in record time. Then we enquired about more DVD's and everything seemed to be fine. We were advised it may take up to a week as some titles were special orders, but it has now been over a month since we have heard from them. We have been trying to contact them since - with no correspondence, whatsoever. It's like they've disappeared off the face of the earth?

Experience viewing pleasure

At last a DVD site that delivers quality viewing, reliable service, attention to detail, fabulous replacement and an incredible collection of titles to choose from. Have dealt with Rare & Collectible DVDs several times and will continue to do so. Thank you for sharing your site.

Cheap Reliable DVD Store

I was unsure that this place was legitimate but I got all the goods that were ordered. All products are region-free and unavailable anywhere else. They also have international shipping & were able to deliver in a peak period in 5 business days, domestic shipping is just as fast. Third time I've purchased from them, and never had a problem.

Hi there, I’ve been trying to find a place that would have Stingers TV series - The Complete Box Set. I’ve tried getting it from all different places but no luck. There are a few places that sell individual seasons but at $50 a season is far too expensive when the complete box set is only $110 for all 8 seasons. I even made a phone call to the DVD manufacturers who released the show & they informed me that the complete box set has been discontinued. Any ideas?

Hello, I want to ask you if you can find these films: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259272/ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1285007/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_38 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118313/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_54
no sorry had a look this morning