Rascal+Friends Nappies

Rascal+Friends Nappies

Crawler, Infant, Newborn, Toddler and Walker

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sadly caused skin reaction

I wanted to love these, cheaper, less additives & didnt leak. Sadly after 2 months my son developed an allergic response which was very red, painful to the touch skin 'burn'.

Purchased in April 2019 for $14.00.

Leaked all the time.

Purchased them from Coles online on special and loved the sound of the product.

Unfortunately they leak all the time and it’s not much fun if you are nursing your baby and it leaks on you as well as them.

Now going to try Baby Love as a few of my mother group highly recommend them.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online for $12.00.

Love them!

I made the change to Rascal and Friends nappies for my son since we were recieving a lot of leaks from Huggies Ultimate nappies. It was the best thing I ever did! My son has not had any leaks since. I would rate them higher then most of the popular brands and will not go back. They are reasonably priced and worth the money.

Super absorbent

Best nappies I have ever bought. Super absorbent what else do you need. Good value for money when on sale. Good snug fit and beautiful colour. Must try for every stage

Purchased in May 2019 for $12.00.

Rush after first use. Leak!

Gave my son(3) a rush ( we sometime use nappies for a trip where toilet isn’t available) also they leak !!! Just as bad as Huggies... Baby love nappies all the way! We never have problems with those!

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $15.00.

Almost as good as top brand

An overall Good fit albeit a little square, nice and soft, no leaks! Waste tape like leading brand! Big plus feature, my toddler seems un phased by the change down

Colour is subtle and we love them

Purchased in April 2019 at Tesco for $4.00.

Great product better than huggies

Being a first time mum it was tough to choose a nappy that would be gentle on my bub plus would not leak. I have used huggies that would leak after 6hrs. This one i have used for 12 hrs through cold nights no change and no leaks till morning. Love it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Great Nappies

Wanted a nappy with no chemicals and eco friendly. These nappies fitted the description and are cheaper then Huggies. Love them. Would recommend going up a size if you are on the boarder with weight. No leaking at night now 7pm-7am

Liked, but prefer huggies

I tried these for a change due to good reviews. I liked the shape, especially the height of the back of the nappy. I also liked the slimer profile, except definitely found they weren’t as absorbent. We had a leak probably every third nappy, which I primarily put down to the light absorption and the thin material around the leg holes. I contemplated keeping these nappies for days and using Huggies at night, but given these are only about $0.02 a nappy cheaper, it’s not worth the extra leaks.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

Amazing product for a great price

We have always used a different type of nappy. And had no issue until recently. So we decided to make the switch to Rascal and friends. These are amazing. And have had no issues except for lil miss wriggling
But these are a great product and value for money

Great so farrr :)

Was recommended to give these a go as huggies are leaking on a daily basis and was tired of washing each time bubs did a no.2 what a relief that we didnt have any explosions. The nappies seem thin, but they super absorbent and are higher at the back. We love these so far and will continue to use them.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.00.

Excellent nappies!

Rascal and Friends are the best nappies! After trying all the reputable brands we decided to try these and haven’t looked back. These are the only nappies that haven’t leaked poop. They have great absorbency for overnight too- never had any leakages with this either. No rashes and soft on our bub’s skin. Highly recommend these nappies to everyone.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

Caused rash

We bought on special and caused my little one a painful rash. Contacted them on Facebook and they reckon it's only sensitivity because their nappies have 'no nasties'. But she has never had a reaction from any other brand before. Won't use again.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Online for $12.00.

Good price, organic, don't leak and comfortable

Ok so, im on my second lot of these nappies and honestly they are the best of the semi-degradable organic range! They are 39 cents a nappy from coles and they last the same as the good huggies but they sustainable!! Happy days

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Best nappy ever

My poor bub was getting rashes with every nappy we tried (Huggies, baby love, little ones) but these have been amazing. Not once have the leaked. They are super soft and easy to put on and seem a lot more comfortable for my baby. These really are amazing

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $14.00.

Awful nappies

I decided to give these a go as they were on special at Coles. The crawler size are very thin and loose fitting (my baby is near the upper weight limit). The first nappy I used leaked number twos straight away. I tried to put them on tighter the next time but they kept leaking. The worst was overnight. In the morning I had to wash everything, each night I used them. My baby was drenched and soiled. Never again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

no leak, no discomfort, so far so good

We switched to rascal and friends - crawler from Naty. Naty was our best choice before baby turned into toddler. We found Rascal and friends has very good absorbency and no leakage.there are not much option for us to choose for a nappy brand that does not contain stuff like lotions, fragrance, latex, and formaldehyde and also using sustainable material in the market we are happy we found the right nappy.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Not impressed

Had leaks especially after waking up. I love the fact that it is made of organic materials. It would help to relook the tightness of the side elastics as leaks happen from there.

Purchased in February 2019.

Horrible, would never recommend them

They sound like a good idea as they are free from chemicals but they instantly gave my toddler a horrible rash with blisters. They don’t absorb moisture very well at all

Purchased in February 2019.

No leakage at all

Been using them for 2 weeks now that the new Huggies are absolute rubbish and have been very very happy with these. Excellent absorbency and no leakage at all. Nice design as well.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $14.00.