Rascal+Friends Nappies

Rascal+Friends Nappies

Crawler, Infant, Newborn, Toddler and Walker

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KateH

KateHRedbank Plains

The only nappies I'll use on my baby!

These nappies are wonderful. My baby had a huge reaction to the new Huggies range, and rascals are the only nappies that allowed Bub to heal fast. They really don't have any nasties and they are great quality. I won't buy anything else now.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Mrs T

Mrs THunter Region, NSW

I wanted to love these nappies

I wanted to love these nappies!!! I wanted to love them because they were kinder to mama nature... But they leaked... Up the back... Constantly. The fit was fine but we then developed a rash and welts along with the blow outs so it's back to baby love for us :(

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

S Aler

S AlerFar North Queensland, QLD

Gentle, absorbent and leak proof

These nappies are excellent. Great value for money and superior quality. They are gentle on sensitive skin and very absorbent. My daughter never had any leaks when wearing these nappies.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Kiki

KikiMelbourne

not leak proof unfortunately

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Online.

Day time nappies

These nappies are fine for during the day but no good for a baby that sleeps 8-9hours through the night unfortunately.
Think I will be going back to using fred & flow

Purchased in September 2019 at Tesco for $4.50.

Disappointing

Contacted H/O for the ingredients list to understand what they mean by the claim ‘no nasty chemicals’ other than the marketed/advertised headlines. The response I got was ‘can’t share due to commercial sensitivity’. But other brands like Tooshies and Bambo Nature are very transparent with theirs. The only reason why I bought them in the first place was because of their claim. Will not be buying again.

Love these

Bought these pull up pants for my granddaughter and they are fab, great fit no leaks and better for her bum as they keep her so dry ..would highly recommend they look and feel so much better than any other brand.

Purchased in August 2019.

Nan

NanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

17 month old toddler pees through EVERY night, we have to change in the middle of the night, we took a road trip this weekend Wet through, 3 changes of clothing. We won't be finishing the bag, as if mums are not busy enough

brooke w.

brooke w.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So much better than other brands

I started out with Huggies for my bub. I decided to give rascals a try as I had heard good things. I must admit at first I wasnt a fan of them as they arent as soft as the huggies. But I also immediately noticed that they covered a larger area, were more stretchy and fit perfectly. They also hold more wee than the huggies. I received some Huggies nappies in my weekly online shop as they were out of stock of the rascals and I was cursing them the whole time and couldnt wait for them to run which didnt take long as i was having to change every hour because they dont hold as much as the rascals. I LOVE rascals and will never go back to another brand.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Online for $9.80.

roses

rosesSydney, NSW

Leaking all the time

Bought the nappy as it was on special in Coles. Always leaking and I have to do unscheduled laundry as I don’t want to leave peed clothes in the baby’s hamper

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.00.

Love this nappy

These Rascal & Friends Walker size nappies are great for our 3 year old son who refuses to toilet train. They haven't leaked, & he is a heavy wetter. While they are great, they do have an odd smell.

I love how they are sustainable & have been designed especially for eczema prone skin, as our son has eczema & have found other nappies irritate this. We love this product & will continue to buy as it fits our needs.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $14.00.

Great Product

Love the Rascal & Friends Crawler size nappies. They are the only nappies that don't leak, being super absorbent. This is soo good when you were doing multiple loads of washing each day. It's awesome that they have been created for sensitive skin children in mind & no nasties.

Great value when on sale. We are totally converted from previously being a Huggies buyer.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

BrittanyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Product, not leaking!

Love the Rascal & Friends Toddler size nappies. They are super absorbent, being the only nappies that don't leak on my 11 month old, who is a heavy wetter. They are a great fit for my chunky bubba. I also love how they have been developed for sensitive skin.

They are good value when on sale. They are the best purpose for us & we are converted. The only con I can note is, it can be tricky to purchase when Coles the only retailer is out of stock, usually when on sale.

I have recommended to so many friends, who too are on the Rascal & Friends band wagon.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for $14.00.

The only nappy my baby will tolerate

I absolutely recommend these nappies, 100%. My baby had terrible nappy rash. Tried different creams, different ointment, different nappies. When we tried Rascal and friends, in a matter of a couple of days, the rash was completely gone.

Purchased in June 2019 at Tesco.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Constant leaks

Like the idea of these nappies but they constantly leaked for us. Tried a size up and it wasn't any better. Also found they didn't hold much wee compared to babylove

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles.

Anika

Anika

So leaky :(

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $15.00.

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best nappies!

Wider fit, no leaks, holds a lot overnight and pulls urine away from skin keeping it dry and preventing rash. The best nappies I have used so far and have tried huggies, babylove, aldi, wonder.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $12.00.

Shenae T.

Shenae T.Perth, WA

Great Fit, No Leaks

Starting out with Huggies newborn nappies every wee my son would wet through we changed to Rascal & Friends Infant Nappies the nappies are a better fit, come up a little higher minimalising the chances of leaks, we have had no wet leaks and no irritation. Highly recommend we love Rascal & Friends.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Dont stick!

Unfortunately i would not recommend these nappies, after giving them the benefit of the dout and buying them twice, incase it was just one bad batch we found they simple do not stick. My babies 5 months old and the minute i put them on you can hear the stick peeling off with any movement. Wont be buying them again. The one thing you shouod be able to rely on is it not falling off after minutes of wearing it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $28.00.

Jillian

JillianHobart, TAS

These are amazing

Soooo cheap and awesome quality! My friends encouraged me to buy these as they used them. I was skeptical as they were only $14 for 48!! Yet they are great, NO leakage, perfect fit and zero nappy rashes 3 month's in!

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.