Rascal+Friends Nappies

Crawler, Toddler, Infant, etc...

• Comfort

Nicole M.

Nicole M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

By far the best nappies

I have tried almost every brand of nappy since my daughter was born and i always come back to these. They are by far my favourite nappy. They fit well, much more comfortable feeling, no leakage, they don't ball up when wet, minimal smell.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles.

Wet night

Bought these to use on holidays as we normally use cloth nappies when home. Worst first night to a holiday!! We had 2 wet sleeping bags and outfits in the one night. The second wetting occurred in 1.5hrs. I’ll be going to the shop to try and buy something else today!

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $16.00.

Mikey7

Mikey7Sydney

Leaks, leaks, leaks

Terrible. Saw these at Cole's and decided to give them a go. Taking them back today for a refund.
6 nappies, 6 sets of clothes being washed. They don't hold urine at all - they're pretty damn useless. Won't be using them again, and definitely don't recommend them. The only 'premium' of these nappies is the waste of money.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $14.00.

Find out how Rascal+Friends Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Horrible! Leaks and unhelpful service!

Terrible nappies. Unfortunately for me I bought a whole box. They leak over night while the huggies which are the same size do not leak. When emailing them they were unhelpful and told me to buy a different size.

Purchased in February 2021 for $32.00.

corey

coreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible

These are the worst nappies I've ever used they don't hold urine very well and leak will not be using them again also my poor son got a bad nappy rash from them

Purchased in February 2021 at ALDI for $14.00.

Eco variety gave baby severe nappy rash

Tried this out as a more affordable and convenient alternative to Ecoriginals. 4 days in and it caused the most severe nappy rash, peeling and raw. Had to stop using immediately.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $18.00.

Sid

SidVictoria

Deckine in quality - Leaking

I used to love these nappies. But recently my kids nappies leak so much. Even if it’s just been 2-3 hours they leak and make a mess. I thought it’s just this one batch. So I bought another box and it’s the same problem again. Terrible quality! Going to switch back to huggies again as this rubbish is not worth it at all.

Purchased in February 2021.

Elizabeth H.

Elizabeth H.Launceston, TAS

Causes pain/irritation

Cause pain and irritation. Toddler says ow ow whenever we use the rascal eco nappies. Put a nappy on my own sensitive area and they feel prickly and horrible. Wont be buying again

Purchased in January 2021.

Leaks after 4hours

I love the original range of rascal and friends and so I was excited to try the eco range. Unfortunately, we’ve have 2 leakages after 4 hours of wear. Will go back to buying their original nappies.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $14.00.

Alioop

AlioopNew South Wales

Best nappies and I have 3 kids in nappies

These nappies in my opinion are better than Huggies, Pam's, cubs, little ones, baby love and others we have tried. They might be a tad more expensive but worth it we think. My twins were wearing other nappies overnight and leaking through by morning but these ones hold up well and hold a lot of liquid. We just use them for overnight and others during the day. I find they are the best for my 3 month old too and fair much better than other brands.

Purchased in September 2020.

Sarahg

SarahgPerth, WA

Leakage!

We have used these nappy pants three times and had two disasters they leak immediately which means a change of clothes. Not great when we are out at a restaurant.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles.

wellthatwasfunMid North Coast, NSW

I really wanted to use an Eco nappy

These looked really good and have a cute design as well as been eco. The value was good too. However i can't use them on my baby. I've tried three times but baby gets a fairly bad rash every time. not sure what's going on there but they don't work for us.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Natalia B.

Natalia B.Perth, WA

Toddler 4 eco nappies severe blisters and rash

I made the switch a few days ago from the regular R+F toddler nappies (which are great) to the Eco R+F toddler. My toddler has developed severe nappy rash and blisters and the nappy is pretty narrow along the sides so leaks occur.
In comparison i reckon the inside is pretty rough and causes friction in some kids

Purchased in August 2020.

Jordana C.

Jordana C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Our favourite nappies by far! They absorb so much, my bub sleeps 12 hours, full nappy and no leaks! They hold so much liquid and keep bub dry, so they've never given my baby nappy rash.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $24.00.

Tessa

TessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gave rash and blisters

After reviews from FB we started to use crawler nappies. Though we changed nappy every hour! it still gave rash and blisters. It took a month for the rash to go away.
We will not use it again.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $39.00.

Ashka K.

Ashka K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This nappy is great

Very comfortable, Lasts long, Great finish, No leak, Perfect for my son's sensitive skin, high back waistband which looks comfortable, great absorbency that's lasts the night through. A brand that I trust.

Tayla Smith

Tayla SmithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best nappies I’ve ever brought!

I’ve tried nearly every brand you could think of and these top them all. Nappy never looks or feels full, wet nappies don’t sweat through so 110% safe over night. Only thing I’m not a fan of is the picture on the nappy.
However these nappies are so great I don’t care to much about the picture.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for $14.00.

Charlotte M.

Charlotte M.Perth, WA

Adhesive stuck to baby’s skin

Nappies seem good enough. We didn’t like the fact that there wasn’t a wetness indicator but we could live without that. They do hold a lot and managed to contain an explosive poo. We won’t buy these again though because some adhesive stuck the nappy to our baby’s back. In order to protect his skin I had to use wet wipes to gently peel the nappy away.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Favourite nappy (in most sizes)

I love the softness, absorbency and design of these nappies and have use them with my son in many sizes. I have found them to be fantastic nappies that don't give my son rash and fit really well, except size five, which I found to be long/tall, resulting in a sag around the leg (and my son has fat thighs). I was a loyal buyer of these nappies but had to change due to constant leaks in size 5.
I'll definitely try the size up when my son is due as I've never had any problems other than that.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $14.00.

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Best nappy out there

My son has had zero issues using this brand since 6m (he's now 1), great value, soft and thick, last long, cute design.

I would recommend them they are better than huggies in my opinion

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.