Rascal+Friends Nappies

Crawler, Toddler, Infant, etc... (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rascal + Friends? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Comfort

Rubbish leaks always

Purchased in .

JDo
JDoMelbourne

Terrible!!

Severe reaction!!**

Our 10month old was wearing them for a few days and everything seemed okay. (Never had diaper rash before). Was screaming all night one day and was kicking legs and I thought it was her belly. I go to change her at 3am still up and screaming for hours and her butt and genitals were super red all over! She was screaming as I was applying cream and I felt so bad. Within 20min she was so exhausted from crying so much she fell asleep with no diaper on. It was immediate relief when I took it off. Next day she was all better wearing her pampers.

Purchased in for $19.

Lisa J.
Lisa J.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Premium nappies, affordable price

We've found since using the size 4 unisex rascal + friends nappies that we haven't had any leaks or rashes. The do exactly as they should and we love the design!

Purchased in at Coles Online for $14.

Diana A.
Diana A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product!! Would recommend to any mum...

I love rascal and friends :) . Great soft nappy which is flexible for bub to move in.. leak proof with wide frills and love that it doesn't contain any nasty chemicals & reasonably priced.

Purchased in at Coles for $14.

Angel8444444
Angel8444444Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient design

How good are nappy pants- love how convenient these are, easy to put on and off just rip the sides and done. They hold well, don’t leave marks and the design is cute

Purchased in at Coles Online for $15.

Comfort

Angel8444444
Angel8444444Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great design

I love rascal and friends product, the nappies are in a great convenient pack and very easy to use, they are of good quality they don’t rip when putting them on. I find they hold well and don’t leak. I love the design color as well

Purchased in at Coles Online for $14.

Comfort

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Shak attack
Shak attackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great nappies

Best nappies ive ever used, they are a perfect for for my daughter and whats even better is they dont leak thur out the night. I will definitely be buying again.

Purchased in for $15.

Tanya
TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gave my son chemical burns!

After 2 days of wearing the size 4 rascal and friends nappies my son had a severe chemical burn reaction to his bottom, legs and genitals. We needed to take him to the emergency department. His skin was literally peeling off when we wiped him. The entire area was red rore, blistered, bleeding and weeping. I highly warn against this brand!!

Purchased in at Coles for $14.

Georgia
GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So disappointing :(

I used to love and swear by these nappies and never had any leaks and now since they changed them my sons wee has been leaking :( I’m now sadly having to try other nappies which is sad because I’ve used rascal and friends nappy since my son was a newborn and he’s now 18 months. So I guess unless they change the rascal and friends nappies back I’ll have to use other nappies :(

Purchased in at Coles for $12.

No blow outs

I wish I had used these with my first bourn , he used to have so many blow outs . My second has had afew blowouts but only ever when wearing other brands not a single one with these nappies . I’m converted !!! And they seem to be a larger fit than other brands meaning my son can wear smaller sizes longer and that means better value as there’s less nappies in a pack as size goes up . I love these so much I actually stumbles across this forum when I was googling wether I’ll be able to buy them in Australia as we will be moving soon and I’d hate to have to switch brands

Purchased in for $31.

Anonymous
AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible Changes

They use to be the best nappies until they made changes to it. They're horrible now! Totally not worth the price, poor quality. I'm hoping they'd go back to how they were before.

Loretta S.
Loretta S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this brand of nappy!

The size of these nappies is comfortable for my baby. The nappies are soft and secure! And very absorbable! The quality feels 10/10. They are my go to nappy every time.

Purchased in at Coles for $12.

Horrible

This is a horrible nappy and have given both of my boys severe nappy burn after wearing just one nappy. They don't have sensitive skin and never even get nappy rash in other nappies.

Purchased in .

Caitlyn
CaitlynPerth, WA

"Improvements"? I don't think so.

I used to LOVE rascal and friends nappies, converted a few people to them as well! But with the "improvements" they've made I won't be purchasing again. My daughter has never had a nappy leak until these changes were made, and now I'm having to change her far more often to avoid these leaks, which defeats the purpose of buying affordable nappies! What a shame.

Purchased in at Coles.