Rascal+Friends Nappies

Crawler, Toddler, Infant, etc...

3.5

• Comfort
Charlotte M.

Charlotte M.Perth, WA

Adhesive stuck to baby’s skin

Nappies seem good enough. We didn’t like the fact that there wasn’t a wetness indicator but we could live without that. They do hold a lot and managed to contain an explosive poo. We won’t buy these again though because some adhesive stuck the nappy to our baby’s back. In order to protect his skin I had to use wet wipes to gently peel the nappy away.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Favourite nappy (in most sizes)

I love the softness, absorbency and design of these nappies and have use them with my son in many sizes. I have found them to be fantastic nappies that don't give my son rash and fit really well, except size five, which I found to be long/tall, resulting in a sag around the leg (and my son has fat thighs). I was a loyal buyer of these nappies but had to change due to constant leaks in size 5.
I'll definitely try the size up when my son is due as I've never had any problems other than that.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$14.00.

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Best nappy out there

My son has had zero issues using this brand since 6m (he's now 1), great value, soft and thick, last long, cute design.

I would recommend them they are better than huggies in my opinion

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Find out how Rascal+Friends Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Exposed adhesive ripped baby’s skin

We were really happy with these nappies for our two week old baby, however tonight when removing a nappy there was exposed adhesive on the inside back of the nappy attached to her skin. We removed it as carefully as we could, but she now has a red raw stripe down her lower back.

We will have to check every remaining nappy for exposed adhesive and won’t buy this brand again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Bought rascals as a cheaper alternative to huggies ultimate due to reviews on choice, my baby is size 2 now at 5.5kg, but the rascals have leaked every single time through the leg with poo, even if it’s not a big poo, to be honest I’m really shocked and surprised. So I’ve gone back to huggies ultimate and had no poo leaks. Also the tabs on the rascals aren’t as grabby as the huggies ultimate, when my baby wriggled they kept pulling off which was annoying. Also for those saying huggies are made in China... where do you think rascals are made?

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$12.00.

Lori_23

Lori_23South East Queensland, QLD

Soft and good absorbency

Our son used Huggies since the day he was born. When he was 8 months old, our friend recommended Rascal & Friends. The high back design is leak proof and we rarely had any incidents in it. Very absorbent, my son wears it overnight for 10-11 hours (he is a tummy sleeper). The only downside is it is exclusive to Coles.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$27.00.

burned my babies bum

The diaper burned my baby's skin and it took awhile to heal up. Started red then the skin burned off. It took days to heal and petroleum jelly worked to soothe it. They don't advertise being hypo allergenic on the box so I don't recommend for new born.

Purchased in March 2020.

MumofM

MumofMSydney, NSW

Best nappy to replace China made Huggies

After Huggies moved their production to China and I experienced leaks with every single nappy, I was forced to try a whole bunch of other nappies. I tried Pampers, BabyLove, Tooshies by Tom, Mamia. Some of these nappies would state 7kg - xkg and were too small even for my 6kg baby and I had to buy size 4 of these brands instead of size 3. Rascal + Friends were the only generously sized nappies with a great fit comparable to 'made in Australia Huggies' and with a decent thickness to them. They're the only nappies I would trust to use overnight. I wish I had tried them sooner instead of wasting money on the other brands!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

elle

elleSydney, NSW

Excellent nappy

I’ve tried most brands available at supermarkets and this one is a winner hands down. 10/10 would recommend.

Great performing nappy. Cute design however would like different designs or colours for each size so I don’t get them confused! Would also love an eco version that’s biodegradable!

- Never had a leak or nappy rash.
- Love that there’s no harsh chemicals used and the nappy is super soft.
- I’ve used both the nappies and nappy pants and both fit my daughter really well. The nappy pants seem super stretchy so would fit most sizes I imagine.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$25.00.

Alee

AleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best nappies you can get!!

Will only ever use these!!
I tried them all and these were the winner!!
Have used infant and crawler and found both absolutely fantastic!! Touch wood they last a full night without leaks

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Оля В.

Оля В.

Good Quality

Have been using this brand for more than a year and never had any issues with it, no leaking or allergy reaction. Very good quality for the price and very competitive to other well known brands.

Purchased at Coles.

Sabinaariana

Sabinaariana

Our favourite nappy brand!

We love rascal and friends for our baby. We have never had a blowout unlike with certain competitor brands and the colour of the nappies is just too cute. 10/10

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$9.80.

Rebecca G.

Rebecca G.Perth, WA

Love it

I have used a lot of different nappies these were pretty good they hold everything in very well and the quality is pretty good as well. Will definitely use these again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$14.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best nappies!!

Purchased at Coles for A$27.00.

Lydia

LydiaCentral, TAS

The best nappies

Love these nappies. We never have leakages and they are perfect for my girl with sensitive skin. We also use the wipes and love them, where we have had problems with other, big name brands.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$27.00.

Pissedoff daddy

Pissedoff daddySydney Surrounds, NSW

Burn baby, burn

Absolute rubbish. Son has had constant chemical irritation and it leaves him in tears because it's so painful. Will never buy this brand again. Don't think these were ever tested properly.

Jummy

JummyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not impressed

This product this work for us. We started out with other brands that worked fine, then tried Rascal and friends but the nappies kept leaking through the log holes. I definitely wasn’t happy with the amount of laundry and spot-cleaning I had to do so I ditched the rest of the pack sadly.

Holly

HollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best nappies I have ever used!

I have tried over 10 other Nappy brands and rascal and friends works best for my son! No leaks overnight, high waistband and never irritates his skin. We will only use rascal and friends from now on.

Purchased at Coles for A$14.00.

Laura M.

Laura M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent nappies

Purchased at Coles Online.

Meg

MegSydney, NSW

Works best for my daughter

I am very happy with this brand. No leakage, no skin problem and reasonably priced. I think for my daughter's body shape, this brand works really well. She sleep 8+ hours at night, but never had a leakage problem so far. During the day she is quite active, but again never have any issue. I used to use another big brand for my older child and it worked perfectly fine, so I first tried the same brand for my daughter as well. Guess what! I had constant leakage problems with the brand that worked very well for another child. I think every baby has a different body shape, and you just have to find a right brand that works best for your child. Anyway these nappies work really well for my baby and I highly recommend it.

Purchased at Coles for A$25.00.