Rascal+Friends Nappies

Toddler, Crawler, Infant, etc...

• Comfort

Leaks after 4hours

I love the original range of rascal and friends and so I was excited to try the eco range. Unfortunately, we’ve have 2 leakages after 4 hours of wear. Will go back to buying their original nappies.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$14.00.

Alioop

AlioopNew South Wales

Best nappies and I have 3 kids in nappies

These nappies in my opinion are better than Huggies, Pam's, cubs, little ones, baby love and others we have tried. They might be a tad more expensive but worth it we think. My twins were wearing other nappies overnight and leaking through by morning but these ones hold up well and hold a lot of liquid. We just use them for overnight and others during the day. I find they are the best for my 3 month old too and fair much better than other brands.

Purchased in September 2020.

Sarahg

SarahgPerth, WA

Leakage!

We have used these nappy pants three times and had two disasters they leak immediately which means a change of clothes. Not great when we are out at a restaurant.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles.

wellthatwasfunMid North Coast, NSW

I really wanted to use an Eco nappy

These looked really good and have a cute design as well as been eco. The value was good too. However i can't use them on my baby. I've tried three times but baby gets a fairly bad rash every time. not sure what's going on there but they don't work for us.

Natalia B.

Natalia B.Perth, WA

Toddler 4 eco nappies severe blisters and rash

I made the switch a few days ago from the regular R+F toddler nappies (which are great) to the Eco R+F toddler. My toddler has developed severe nappy rash and blisters and the nappy is pretty narrow along the sides so leaks occur.
In comparison i reckon the inside is pretty rough and causes friction in some kids

Purchased in August 2020.

Jordana C.

Jordana C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Our favourite nappies by far! They absorb so much, my bub sleeps 12 hours, full nappy and no leaks! They hold so much liquid and keep bub dry, so they've never given my baby nappy rash.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$24.00.

Tessa

TessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gave rash and blisters

After reviews from FB we started to use crawler nappies. Though we changed nappy every hour! it still gave rash and blisters. It took a month for the rash to go away.
We will not use it again.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$39.00.

Ashka K.

Ashka K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This nappy is great

Very comfortable, Lasts long, Great finish, No leak, Perfect for my son's sensitive skin, high back waistband which looks comfortable, great absorbency that's lasts the night through. A brand that I trust.

Tayla Smith

Tayla SmithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best nappies I’ve ever brought!

I’ve tried nearly every brand you could think of and these top them all. Nappy never looks or feels full, wet nappies don’t sweat through so 110% safe over night. Only thing I’m not a fan of is the picture on the nappy.
However these nappies are so great I don’t care to much about the picture.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$14.00.

Charlotte M.

Charlotte M.Perth, WA

Adhesive stuck to baby’s skin

Nappies seem good enough. We didn’t like the fact that there wasn’t a wetness indicator but we could live without that. They do hold a lot and managed to contain an explosive poo. We won’t buy these again though because some adhesive stuck the nappy to our baby’s back. In order to protect his skin I had to use wet wipes to gently peel the nappy away.

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

Favourite nappy (in most sizes)

I love the softness, absorbency and design of these nappies and have use them with my son in many sizes. I have found them to be fantastic nappies that don't give my son rash and fit really well, except size five, which I found to be long/tall, resulting in a sag around the leg (and my son has fat thighs). I was a loyal buyer of these nappies but had to change due to constant leaks in size 5.
I'll definitely try the size up when my son is due as I've never had any problems other than that.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$14.00.

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Best nappy out there

My son has had zero issues using this brand since 6m (he's now 1), great value, soft and thick, last long, cute design.

I would recommend them they are better than huggies in my opinion

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Exposed adhesive ripped baby’s skin

We were really happy with these nappies for our two week old baby, however tonight when removing a nappy there was exposed adhesive on the inside back of the nappy attached to her skin. We removed it as carefully as we could, but she now has a red raw stripe down her lower back.

We will have to check every remaining nappy for exposed adhesive and won’t buy this brand again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Bought rascals as a cheaper alternative to huggies ultimate due to reviews on choice, my baby is size 2 now at 5.5kg, but the rascals have leaked every single time through the leg with poo, even if it’s not a big poo, to be honest I’m really shocked and surprised. So I’ve gone back to huggies ultimate and had no poo leaks. Also the tabs on the rascals aren’t as grabby as the huggies ultimate, when my baby wriggled they kept pulling off which was annoying. Also for those saying huggies are made in China... where do you think rascals are made?

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$12.00.

Lori_23

Lori_23South East Queensland, QLD

Soft and good absorbency

Our son used Huggies since the day he was born. When he was 8 months old, our friend recommended Rascal & Friends. The high back design is leak proof and we rarely had any incidents in it. Very absorbent, my son wears it overnight for 10-11 hours (he is a tummy sleeper). The only downside is it is exclusive to Coles.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$27.00.

burned my babies bum

The diaper burned my baby's skin and it took awhile to heal up. Started red then the skin burned off. It took days to heal and petroleum jelly worked to soothe it. They don't advertise being hypo allergenic on the box so I don't recommend for new born.

Purchased in March 2020.

MumofM

MumofMSydney, NSW

Best nappy to replace China made Huggies

After Huggies moved their production to China and I experienced leaks with every single nappy, I was forced to try a whole bunch of other nappies. I tried Pampers, BabyLove, Tooshies by Tom, Mamia. Some of these nappies would state 7kg - xkg and were too small even for my 6kg baby and I had to buy size 4 of these brands instead of size 3. Rascal + Friends were the only generously sized nappies with a great fit comparable to 'made in Australia Huggies' and with a decent thickness to them. They're the only nappies I would trust to use overnight. I wish I had tried them sooner instead of wasting money on the other brands!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

elle

elleSydney, NSW

Excellent nappy

I’ve tried most brands available at supermarkets and this one is a winner hands down. 10/10 would recommend.

Great performing nappy. Cute design however would like different designs or colours for each size so I don’t get them confused! Would also love an eco version that’s biodegradable!

- Never had a leak or nappy rash.
- Love that there’s no harsh chemicals used and the nappy is super soft.
- I’ve used both the nappies and nappy pants and both fit my daughter really well. The nappy pants seem super stretchy so would fit most sizes I imagine.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$25.00.

Alee

AleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best nappies you can get!!

Will only ever use these!!
I tried them all and these were the winner!!
Have used infant and crawler and found both absolutely fantastic!! Touch wood they last a full night without leaks

Оля В.

Оля В.

Good Quality

Have been using this brand for more than a year and never had any issues with it, no leaking or allergy reaction. Very good quality for the price and very competitive to other well known brands.

Purchased at Coles.