Rate One

Rate One

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rate One

Gillen S.
Gillen S.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service

Really happy with the service at RateOne.

Big thanks to Dominica Durand.

Dominica finessed my complex mortgage case quickly and flexibly without any dramas. She is friendly and easy to talk to, very quick, and answered questions in detail.

She was experienced, had deep knowledge of lenders policies and processes, and confidently advised on financials to prepare a strong application. I received formal approval in just 24h.

This was all done remotely. The speed, knowledge, and level of support provided by Dominica exceeded the service of other brokers I had consulted with previously.

Monaya W.
Monaya W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Perfect Professional and Friendlier Service

I have recently received an assistance from Kosh Sothilingam from Rate One to purchase an apartment.

Start to Finish , he assisted me patiently. He was knowledgeable , reliable , approachable and respectful.

I highly would recommend Kosh Sothilingam ' s finance broking service if you ever wish to purchase a property with no hazzles.

Thank you Kosh Sothilingam !

Thank you Rate One !

Manori .

Nikhil P.
Nikhil P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best financial advisors

If you are novice in managing finances and want to get the best rates out in the market, rate one is what I would recommend. Sandeep & Peter were very patient and supportive in the whole process of getting our finance ready, right from pre-approval to settlement date. Their suggestions have helped us to get our Super & Insurances aligned. Thanks Rate One for making this process smooth for us.

Rupa C.
Rupa C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best in the Bussiness

We recently purchased a new property and Ted from Rateone has been amazing in making the loan process easy and stress free... He has a great insight and knowledge about the mortgage and wealth management and we found his advice was always honest and beneficial....Special mention of Melinda is a must... Extremely patient,
helpful and very friendly.... Would absolutely recommend these guys for trustworthy advice and service

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Rate One compares to other Financial Planning Services

Frank C.
Frank C.

Frank and carmela

A very big thank you to domenica, who guided us threw the process . It was flawless, I would not hesitate to use her again . Trust is a very big thing for us . So trust rateone10/10

Louie
LouieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't go wrong with Antony Allan

I was skeptical at first, but I ended up extremely happy with the rate Antony Allan got for me. It took a while to get the results that he's happy with but we got there eventually: He knows the right strings to pull and he knows who to chase.

Webgraber
WebgraberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress Free, Friendly, Result Oriented Mortgage Service

Antony is extremely helpful, honest and knowledgeable with the whole loan process. He has helped me twice with re-financing. I had some issues with my credit history before and Antony explored all my options and helped them out for me. His calm and joyful nature helped me to stay calm during the daunting process of loan approval before settlement and until settlement. I'd highly recommend his service to anyone who is looking to get first Home loan or a re-finance.