RAWKANVAS

RAWKANVAS

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rawkanvas

Pros

High quality products
Helpful customer service
Eco-friendly packaging

Jo HMelbourne

Gave me horrible allergies. Not recommended.

Not a fan at all. The products are very highly perfumed. I don’t normally react to skincare, but these products smell so strong. I couldn’t stop sneezing when I used the products and they made my eyes water. I stopped using them and the allergies went away. Not only that, I didn’t find the products very good - my skin felt dry after using them. And the packaging is clunky.

The company were completely uninterested in helping, rude and just said that the ingredients are listed on their website. I find that hard to take given that I don’t normally react to things and knowing the ingredients wouldn’t have made a difference. So it’s buyer beware. Very disappointing and a huge waste of money.

Caitlin Armstrong
Caitlin ArmstrongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obsessed

Not sure what more I can say besides obsessed with how much my skin has improved using these products. I’ve got Purified, Limelight, Canvas, Eternal and Epiphany. Love them all. The customer service is exceptional. I had one item arrive damaged as it was thrown on the floor by the courier and Nat had it fixed right away.

Julia
Julia

Awesome!

Bought the Jade Gua Sha and Roller, SO GOOD! Amazing used with my face masks and i actually store them inside my skincare fridge to keep the cool and help depuff. Game changing

• Return Claim MadeNo

Amazing product, its like magic!!!

Best even moisturizer and Toner!!! I have only been using this in the last 3 days and I can really see good in it!!! its truly beautiful product!!! so proud of of Rawkavanas... Legend!

Can't get enough!

I purchased a few RAWKANVAS products after seeing that they won 5 awards in the Beauty Shortlist Awards (congrats!), it's the nicest smelling and most beautiful skincare I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot! My skin looked and felt great after using the cleanser, exfoliator, toner & moisturiser. I made my second purchase shortly after trying my first few products! I love the glass bottles & recycling program. Love everything that they're about. Super fast shipping and I got a free water bottle with the spin to win on their web page! Thankyou! Can't wait to get all the products in the range to complete my whole skincare routine with RAWKANVAS :) Well done ladies on creating these amazing products. Much love xx

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Products amazing, packaging isn’t.

I love RawKanvas products. They are beautiful and really work. However, I don’t think I can continue to order them due to their packaging. Lids have broken, the toner spray clogs and while I can unclog it, I need to repeat this process every second day. The eye cream is beautiful but you can’t control how much comes out so you end up using way to much. I’m
not rough with my products. I love skincare and this brand is the only brand that I have packaging problems with.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slippery glass bottle!

I was so excited to try the cleanser and had it in the shower. I picked up the bottle and it literally slipped out of my hand and smashed on my shower floor and cut my toe. I’m so upset as it smells devine!
So just a warning that the bottle is extremely slippery and be careful when using.
I’m looking forward to trying the other products.
Just not in the shower.
I’m devastated and just don’t want this to happen to anyone else as I clearly wasn’t thinking.

Amazing!

I can’t fault this company. The products are beautiful and I do NOT like stuff on my skin. I’m in NZ and I get their packages quicker sent from Australia than I do within NZ. Worth every cent and always has good package deals and wee gifts. Thankyou and vegan and cruelty free which is a non negotiable for me.

Melly
MellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really great products :-)

Really great products! I received them today and they smell and look amazing. The cleanser had leaked so I lost about 1/4 of the bottle unfortunately. But can’t fault the products!

Find out how RAWKANVAS compares to other Beauty Product Brands

great range and variety for all skin types

Thanks heaps for making such a great range. I've got dehydrated skin and Luna vitality, Limelight and yesteryouth have been great for my skin. I emailed asking for tips on how to make sure the products work the best they can for me and I even learned something new, moisturising over moist skin if your skin tends to be more dry. Brilliant. Thank you for the great service, answering my queries and for creating such a beautiful range.

Simone
Simone

Skin feels smoother than a babies bum ! What is this ? Magic ? Super impressed!

Fast service
First time buyer ... will be a regular from now on
Best products ever - nothing compared on other expensive products
Just do it - Uber quick responses and help from Nat
Cruelty free vegan friendly
Its noice different unusual

Emily Sam J
Emily Sam JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Adore this product and bonus points for customer service

I got the cleanser and lotion and I love them so much. They smell amazing, look so pretty with their natural colours (how cool is that) and my skin feels clean and smooth with no redness or irritation. Bonus points goes to them for their customer service. I thought my parcel has disappeared on its way down to me in melbourne (it just didn't get scanned until delivery day) and they contacted Aus post to sort it out quickly. So good as all other companies (I've done a lot of shopping in Melbourne iso these past few months) didn't even notify me of even delays whereas rawkanvas not only notified me but then sorted it out when I thought the parcel disappeared.

Find out how RAWKANVAS compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Amazing products, excellent customer service.

Ordered a few different products from rawkanvas, arrived very quickly (a small delay due to Covid, as to be expected). On arrival two of the products I ordered had leaked quite a large amount, I emailed straightaway, I received a response very quickly and had new products sent out which arrived within the week (I live in Perth). The process was so easy and quick, cannot fault the customer service.

Now to the products themselves. They are BEAUTIFUL! I love using them, they smell and feel amazing on my skin. I have only been using them for a week and have already noticed an improvement in my skin. My small wrinkles are improving and the colour or my skin is becoming more even.

I love these products and this company!

• Return Claim MadeYes
Abygail W.
Abygail W.Queensland

thank you for the fast service and products

Thank you for the fast service and products. The smell, look and feel of the products makes me look forward to using them everyday. I'm enjoying seeing my skin feel smooth and brighter

Customer service is appalling

Like other reviews, I experienced terrible customer service from this company. The products I purchased were not good. The other products might be amazing - I don't know and I will not bother finding out given how this company reacts to customers. Strongly recommend trying to find an honest review (for example one not written by an influencer or someone who was gifted the products) and buying mini sizes before you commit as they will not help you if the products do not suit your skin.

Lizzy
Lizzy

layn l.asked

Bit Disappointed in the sizes!!! you make them look bigger than they are!!

layn l.

No worries, Ill keep that in mind when I run out in 2 weeks!

MILDNZ
MILDNZasked

With regards to the toner, am I to let this absorb into my skin or am I supposed to gently rub in?
Also, how long should I wait before applying eye cream then moisturiser?
Loving the products so far!

RAWKANVAS B.RawkanvasSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Rawkanvas representatives

Details ·

About Rawkanvas:

Based in both Australia and New Zealand, Rawkanvas is a beauty brand that sells products focusing on health and wellness. With an ethos that beauty starts from the inside out, Rawkanvas products are designed to make you feel good about your skin and its journey.

Using natural ingredients, Rawkanvas products are designed to nourish the skin, hydrate it, and make you feel radiant and confident in the skin you’re in. Products include cleaners, exfoliants, lotions, masks, body washes, body oils, and skin treatments.

Rawkanvas’ recycling program, Rawcycle, also offers store credit and incentives to recycle empty Rawkanvas product bottles, resulting in less waste. The products sold by this brand are also vegan and cruelty-free.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers have loved the quality of their Rawkanvas products, saying that they look luxurious and also smell and feel great on the skin. Those with sensitive skin also noted that their Rawkanvas products didn’t irritate the skin or cause redness.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the high level of customer service they received. Whenever they had questions about the brand’s products, they were promptly given information, tips, and advice from brand representatives about how to take care of their skin.
  • Some reviewers also mentioned liking the company’s eco-friendly packaging, as well as their recycling program that incentivises them to return empty bottles.

Extra Information