RAWKANVAS

RAWKANVAS

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great products and customer service

Rawkanvas has taken Estee Lauders place in my skin care books, it has exceeded all expectations and more. I had questions and the customer service was instant and friendly. Highly recommend

Vicky A.

Vicky A.Sydney, NSW

Great service, great products

Simona and Shannon are attentive, respond online to messages and queries fast (I messaged them on Facebook when I couldn’t work out how to use a promo code), can take a joke, and are incredibly generous providing bonus goodies in my order, providing up dates super fast, and of course, the deal clincher, free shipping!!! Hand written note in my order shows a genuine inclination toward personalized service

The products I’ve used have all been effective, and great value compared to high end brands that have a similar effect.
Can’t wait to try more skin care products!

RB M

RB MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products

Purchased for my partner and she loves them. I even sneak using these for myself when she’s not looking. Her skin is looking pretty great, the first time in a long time I’ve seen her without makeup

CDW

CDWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these Australian made products!

Lunar vitality and canvas are amazing, my partner swears by them. Purchased as a gift and she has now been converted to a return customer. Always great service as well.

Great skin and great customer service

I got quite a few of the products with the crystal water bottle promo. The products are beautiful, glass packaging, colourful products and they smell really relaxing. I love my products especially Limelight and luminosity mask. The probiotics have done wonders for my skin. I’m looking forward to expanding my collection with time.

Godsend for dry winter skin

Luna Vitality and the Yesteryouth oil are a godsend for my dry skin. Great combo to moisturise my skin in this chilly Sydney weather. Looking forward to getting more products.

Rebecca K.

Rebecca K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Nice products

I’ve luckily had the chance to try the products about 6 months ago and haven’t looked back since. The Foundation is really effective and you need the tiniest drop. You just get some skin shedding for the first few weeks as it removes dead skin. I enjoy supporting small business and this is a keeper

HarperT

HarperTSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!

Amazed with my products and the service I received from these lovely ladies! The bottle is beautiful and I get compliments on it every single day. One very happy returning customer!

The only skin care that worked!

Purchased the cleanser in early 2018. After many brand changes to find something suitable for my skin, I found the answer! The only place I will shop for my skin now as they are so helpful

Ann

AnnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I have used a range of products from this company and I can say that not only have they surpassed my expectations, but they go above and beyond. Thank you.

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Great products and service. Thank you!

Thank you for my bottle. Beautiful amethyst crystal and holds heaps of water, about 600ml so I don’t have to refill as often. Received it the next day. Great service and great bottle.

I LOVE RAWKANVAS

These products are light and vegan friendly. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! The customer service I receive honestly makes me feel like part of the family and I’m so grateful to have found this business!

Both bottles leaked

I got one of the crystal bottles and it leaked. They sent a replacement bottle which leaked as well. I expected more from an $85 water bottle. Wouldn’t refund me.