RAWKANVAS

RAWKANVAS

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rawkanvas

great range and variety for all skin types

Thanks heaps for making such a great range. I've got dehydrated skin and Luna vitality, Limelight and yesteryouth have been great for my skin. I emailed asking for tips on how to make sure the products work the best they can for me and I even learned something new, moisturising over moist skin if your skin tends to be more dry. Brilliant. Thank you for the great service, answering my queries and for creating such a beautiful range.

Simone
Simone

Skin feels smoother than a babies bum ! What is this ? Magic ? Super impressed!

Fast service
First time buyer ... will be a regular from now on
Best products ever - nothing compared on other expensive products
Just do it - Uber quick responses and help from Nat
Cruelty free vegan friendly
Its noice different unusual

Emily Sam J
Emily Sam JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Adore this product and bonus points for customer service

I got the cleanser and lotion and I love them so much. They smell amazing, look so pretty with their natural colours (how cool is that) and my skin feels clean and smooth with no redness or irritation. Bonus points goes to them for their customer service. I thought my parcel has disappeared on its way down to me in melbourne (it just didn't get scanned until delivery day) and they contacted Aus post to sort it out quickly. So good as all other companies (I've done a lot of shopping in Melbourne iso these past few months) didn't even notify me of even delays whereas rawkanvas not only notified me but then sorted it out when I thought the parcel disappeared.

Find out how RAWKANVAS compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Amazing products, excellent customer service.

Ordered a few different products from rawkanvas, arrived very quickly (a small delay due to Covid, as to be expected). On arrival two of the products I ordered had leaked quite a large amount, I emailed straightaway, I received a response very quickly and had new products sent out which arrived within the week (I live in Perth). The process was so easy and quick, cannot fault the customer service.

Now to the products themselves. They are BEAUTIFUL! I love using them, they smell and feel amazing on my skin. I have only been using them for a week and have already noticed an improvement in my skin. My small wrinkles are improving and the colour or my skin is becoming more even.

I love these products and this company!

Abygail W.
Abygail W.Queensland

thank you for the fast service and products

Thank you for the fast service and products. The smell, look and feel of the products makes me look forward to using them everyday. I'm enjoying seeing my skin feel smooth and brighter

Jess B.
Jess B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick delivery

I’ve been using rawkanvas for 6 months and decided to send my sister in London a gift for her birthday since unfortunately she can’t come back to Australia due to corona. I ordered on a Friday night, order was sent out on Monday and delivered to London by Thursday. One of the products sadly arrived broken as the box had been squashed. I contacted rawkanvas and they sent out a replacement the next day which arrived to London by Monday. Not only is the shipping time so quick during this time, the service in resolving the broken item was immediate. Love the products and the service so I bought myself some more

Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such great products

Customer service is appalling

Like other reviews, I experienced terrible customer service from this company. The products I purchased were not good. The other products might be amazing - I don't know and I will not bother finding out given how this company reacts to customers. Strongly recommend trying to find an honest review (for example one not written by an influencer or someone who was gifted the products) and buying mini sizes before you commit as they will not help you if the products do not suit your skin.

Lizzy
Lizzy
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.Far North Queensland, QLD

Lovely products

Lovely products. I purchased the cleanser as I saw some friends sharing this on their Instagram and have since added the probiotic lotion, eye cream and the blue mask. Really enjoying this for some time for myself in the evenings after a busy day of kids and work. The lady I spoke to one the phone gave me great usage tips as to how to maximise my skin routine for better results, really appreciate the personal service I received so thank you.

Alex H.
Alex H.Perth, WA

Great product and company

I’ve slowly introduce almost the entire range in to my Vanity. Love the products, they’re really fun colours and make me take out some time for self care. Recycling program is a bonus, the rewards and the women behind the products are really helpful.

Natty B.
Natty B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing brand, customer service and products!

Obsessed with this range, it is now my go to! I have very sensitive skin and I also occasionally suffer from dermatitis. I messaged the team to ask for advice on what would suit my skin and they were super helpful suggesting products and a routine that could be suitable. RAWKANVAS is the only skincare I have found that does not irritate my skin while still giving results. I am about a year and multiple repeat purchases into using this range and it is seriously amazing.

Sam B.
Sam B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great company

Contacted the team @Rawkanvas about some issues I had with my skin. Rather than just try and sell me something they took the time to ask me all the right questions and narrow down what might work for me. Have started using The Foundation and am blown away by this product. Just totally impressed by their service and the shipping time given the current situation. Highly recommended!

Tash Kaiser
Tash KaiserSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best skincare on the market

I have been using rawkanvas products for around 2.5 years so figured it was time I left them the review they deserve. This brand has everything I look for when it comes down to skin care. The products itself are beautifully packaged with scents to die for and have turned my skin around completely. I can't remember the last time my skin has broken out since using these product. I especially love the recycling program. You get store credit for returning empty bottles that id normally throw in the bin, so it's a big tick in the box for me and less waste with bottles that can be reused. I look forward to trying new product releases in the future.

Carly

Sold an off product! Beware!

Your girl Em