Readings.com.au

Readings.com.au

See the Best Book Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

squishypiranha

squishypiranhaWestern Australia, 6061

List Out of Print Books as In Stock

Completely wasted my time with this business. I've ordered a book showing at in stock online and in the St Kilda store, yet the order was cancelled today as apparently it's not in stock and no longer in print?!? So back to square one.

This statement everywhere on the website is total bull: "Our stock data is updated overnight, and availability may change throughout the day for in-demand items. "Just another website with fake stock levels so they appear in search results for extra website hits...

Perfect

10/10 amazing for me pre ordered a book had it the day after it released! Would defiently recomend to anyone

neveragain

neveragain

Never Again!

Was looking around for a book, checked a number of online retail outlets including readings, found that readings had the best price for the book, was at least $5 cheaper than another well known melbourne book chain for the book, placed the order and within 2 days had the book in my hands. Very good service.
good pricing
none

Fantastic

A vey wide range and some competetive pricing. I've bought a number of books and all have arrived promptly. The best thing is that online orders attract no charge for postage. They also have an excellent selection of vinyl, at very good prices. Pretty much everything you could want from an independent retailer.

dani_babe87