2Realme 7 5G

3.5

Bob
BobPerth, WA13 posts

Support useless

Brought 2 of these phones Bluetooth on both will not connect to my uconnet.
Other phones do so. 3 weeks old and will not return or support me.
Answered my email straight away and when I explained my trouble I have been ghosted.
Also have had lots of people ring me to say they have had phone calls from the phone and nothing on my phone to indicate.
Do not buy these phones as they are no longer coming to Australia. Show details
Andrew H.
Andrew H.Sydney, NSW

POOR INTERNET CONNECTION-CONSTANTLY RESTARTING MY PHONE. I WONT BUY REALME AGAIN

I don't recommend buying this phone. the phone struggles connecting to mobile internet after using WIFI. I use Telstra which has better connectivity than other networks in my area. I constantly have to restart my phone to get connection, usually at a bad time- like when I am setting off in my car and using google maps etc. I realise I have no connection when maps isn't updating itself. really bad. Also other software issues with certain apps. Show details
Ross S.
Ross S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Have problems with phone cutting out midway through most calls

This phone repeatedly cuts out during phone calls. My service is with Telstra and I've never experienced this problem with any other phone. Realme have provided average customer service with a resolution to this problem. Show details
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Ethan Nicoll
Ethan Nicoll2 posts

Pretty good

I've only had it about a month so far, for the price it exceeds expectations as you can use it for about three days from fully charged unless you use tons of power hungry apps and even then you should still have about 20% battery at the end of the three days highly recommend for people who use their phone for work, school, banking and so on
EV79Lawton
EV79LawtonWA, 6018154 posts

Impressive and good value

Need to get another small phone but don't want to spend too much on it especially most of the smart mobile phones now will only last for 2 years.

Realme 7 is a good value phone which comes with 5G; full battery recharge is less than 1 hr; and if you like to take photos, the functions just amazing especially if you like to edit photos.

With the value I bought, won't complain. Show details

Ray
Ray2 posts

Perfect

It is an excellent phone with great quality, long lasting battery and very user friendly OS. The screen resolution is high. The most important, very cost effective. Highly recommend it.
Stoffel1
Stoffel1Perth80 posts

Green CheeseSydney, NSW4 posts
Benutzer
Benutzer

Very good. Music Player takes time and patience to work some functions

Needed considerable patience to extricate the quirks of the Music Player.
The User's Manual lacks detail on some functions and operations.
DON'T TRY TO IMPOSE ON US THE MINIMUM WORDS FOR OUR REVIEW; WE DETERMINE THAT.
Mia
Mia

Nice product, slow delivery

It's a nice product to use. It should have arrived on Sep 10. But the delivery was delayed for 5 days due to the high demand of the post office.
Desmond Beaton
Desmond BeatonMid West, WA2 posts

Satisfactory phone purchase

I have now purchased 2 Realme smartphones ( Recommended by Choice ) and to date they have performed as required. The purchase price for these phones is also a big factor in selecting these models.
Paul
Paul2 posts

Review for the Realme 7 5G

I have had the Realme 7 5G Phone for a couple of days now, didn't take me long to get used to it, I like the fast refresh rate of 120 and the storage capacity, it is a little bigger that I am used to would recommend the phone and I am thinking buying another for the wife
Barrierexpress
BarrierexpressSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Excellent value for money

Was looking for a phone under $400 with great camera, large screen and easy to use, and after a lot of research settled on the Realme 7 5G .(Reduced from $499 to $399 at Realme Australia )My son moved from Samsung to an Oppo phone (which he bought for a couple of hundred dollars more ,and loves it),as it does everything his previous phone did for half the price.I read where Realme is produced by Oppo, so that is the way I went, and I`m not disappointed. In fact I am absolutely thrilled, and have no complaints at all-and I even have 5G available.
Phone is less than one month old, so only time will tell if it will go the distance ,but so far no problems.Can recommend.
P J Milne
P J MilneSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

This is a replacement for realme 6

I was very happy with realme 6 and am more so with 7. I like its alarm features and sms is good that I do not have to use google speak. Charging is so fast.
Heather Kristiansson
Heather Kristiansson

As described- good value phone

Phone itself is impressive- good value, great specs and nicely packaged. Delivered in reasonable timeframe as promised. Only thing that was disappointing was not receiving ear pods which were a current promotion for that model at time of ordering. I could have purchased at a different retailer and received this free gift with purchase as was keen to try them. Response from Realme was that the promotion had ended (it had not- still had a week left) Otherwise good value and happy with phone itself.

Bro. Russel B.
Bro. Russel B.

Why is the price 439 until I click buy now and then 499?

Green Cheese

$439 is a sale price, looks like they've missed updating their online store. If you ring them they'll probably fix it or if you can go to jbhifi they have the same sale except free delivery.

Isabella B.
Isabella B.

My husband bought a Realme7 about six months ago., It was great but in the last month, it keeps dropping the WIfi out. I have the same plan on my Samsung problem but my wifi does not cut off. Could you please help us out.? We have gone to JBHIFI, the attended thought he fixed it, he was very helpful., but could not let us know what the problem was. My husband has tried to fix the problem, which he thought he did at But the wifi keeps dropping out. Would appreciate your help with this problem, as he his getting annoyed with it. Thank you.

JanC
JanC

Can you pay with this phone

CategoryMobile Phones
Screen Size 6.5"
Screen Resolution2400 x 1080 pixels
Hardware
ChipsetMediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G
CPU Octa-core (2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Mali-G57 MC3
Battery Size5,000 mAh
Memory (RAM)8 GB
Camera
Max Video Resolution2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Rear Camera(s)48MP Wide, 8MP Ultra Wide, 2MP Macro, 2MP Depth