Red Seal Herbal

Red Seal Herbal

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Seal? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Taste
Jynx
JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great toothpaste!

For me, if I brush my teeth with fluoridated toothpaste, I spend most of the morning sneezing. I don't have that issue anymore, using this product. For a herbal toothpaste, it has a really good taste to it, as well.

Side note: Their liquorice tea is amazing! I think it's only available from Chemist Warehouse now, though.

Purchased in May 2019 for $3.00.

Taste
TBunny
TBunnyMelbourne

I really liked this toothpaste but can't find it anymore

Got this toothpaste on clearance and it's a good toothpaste as it doesn't have a strong minty scent to it like some other toothpastes out there. Though can't find it anymore, would be good if they kept selling it at woolworths and/or Coles

Purchased in January 2019.

Other Toothpastes

paddington
paddingtonbrisbane

Verified Non purchase from IGA

In a IGA to buy my usual Aussie made toothpastes- Cedel or Grants. Nothing. It seems the IGA buy local push includes the local Solar System - less Oz. Spoke to instore twenty two year old two toothed employee about lack of local product. " nah yeah nah we got this Red Seal now. I use it! It's Australian! It's got no fluoride or natural ingrediants! It's not tested on animals! " Well Bleeding Gums was right about the fluoride. Not sure about the animals of Australia. If the lovely Kiwi tree hugging owners refuse to print the country of manufacture on the box you hope for the best but fear the worst - made by happy hippies of Hamilton or child labour in a third world brothel or slave labour in a peoples re education camp?