3.8

60% · 32 · 40%

Sensitivity Improvement Yes · No
Whitening Improvement Yes · No
Taste
4.3
Brand Manager for Red Seal? Claim your listing.

Judke
JudkeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Reduced the size

I used to buy this and the Baking Soda toothpaste almost exclusively. But now they seem to have a lot less in the tube. I'm having to squeeze a lot to get the toothpaste out so it looks like an old tube, but I only just opened it. I would be the amount in the tube would fit in a tube half the size. I feel ripped off. Show details
Taste
Klara K
Klara KVictoria9 posts

Jynx
JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts

Great toothpaste!

For me, if I brush my teeth with fluoridated toothpaste, I spend most of the morning sneezing. I don't have that issue anymore, using this product. For a herbal toothpaste, it has a really good taste to it, as well.

Side note: Their liquorice tea is amazing! I think it's only available from Chemist Warehouse now, though. Show details

TBunny
TBunnyMelbourne9 posts

I really liked this toothpaste but can't find it anymore

Got this toothpaste on clearance and it's a good toothpaste as it doesn't have a strong minty scent to it like some other toothpastes out there. Though can't find it anymore, would be good if they kept selling it at woolworths and/or Coles Show details
paddington
paddingtonbrisbane26 posts

Verified Non purchase from IGA

In a IGA to buy my usual Aussie made toothpastes- Cedel or Grants. Nothing. It seems the IGA buy local push includes the local Solar System - less Oz. Spoke to instore twenty two year old two toothed employee about lack of local product. " nah yeah nah we got this Red Seal now. I use it! It's Australian! It's got no fluoride or natural ingrediants! It's not tested on animals! " Well Bleeding Gums was right about the fluoride. Not sure about the animals of Australia. If the lovely Kiwi tree hugging owners refuse to print the country of manufacture on the box you hope for the best but fear the worst - made by happy hippies of Hamilton or child labour in a third world brothel or slave labour in a peoples re education camp?