Redgum Blinds & Shutters

Redgum Blinds & Shutters

Brand Manager for Redgum Blinds & Shutters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)

Sue williams
Sue williamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

We have used Redgum blinds and shutters twice before,and just placed another order for shutters. What does that say. We are extremely happy with the service and product. Great team thank you once again Sue Williams

Jeff Davies
Jeff DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier

Darryl from Redgum Blinds and Shutters came when he said he would. I received a very competitive quote, so I didn't bother with a second quote elsewhere. Told how long it would be for installation and the order was earlier than expected. Very courteous installers Ben (part owner) and Jesse took away all the old pelmets and vertical blinds. Am more than happy with the result. The rooms are so much brighter.

Frankie
FrankieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super happy

Today I had my shutters and blinds installed by The Two Bens from Redgum. I am a very satisfied customer. They are exactly the look I wanted. Thank you for the professional and courteous way you conduct your business. I would be happy to recommend you to others. I am planning on having a shutter party! I will forgive for not bringing the promised cake Daryl. Pauline Hall

Karen
Karen South East Queensland, QLD

Job well done

We are extremely happy with the service and product we received from Redgum Blinds & Shutters. The outdoor blinds look fabulous. They achieved exactly what we required with professional and punctual service and a quality product. We will be recommending this business to our family and friends.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Redgum Blinds & Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Robert Guidotti
Robert GuidottiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service and Knowledge hand in Hand.

Darryl helped us fix a previous companies product and install. From the first contact until the job was rectified was a pleasure. If more businesses had the knowledge and follow up service Redgum provide the world would have a lot more happy customers.

Debra Pond
Debra PondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service!

We have used Redgum twice now and would not hesitate to recommend the company. Daryl and his team offer valuable advice and reliable service. We have installed both outside blinds and plantation shutters and have found the products and installation are brilliant. The plantation shutters were the icing on the cake in our new reno!

David M.
David M.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful external aluminium shutters from Redgum

Brilliant service from our locals, Darryl, Leisa and Sue. Could not have been more helpful. The shutters are amazing in their quality, colour, suitability, and application. Darryl’s guidance and knowledge were spot on as we used blade orientations different to the norm! These are Australian made and I can compare the quality of these with overseas made shutters which i have elsewhere in my home..... and they are like chalk and cheese! The new ones from Redgum with their felt linings and locks ENTIRELY block out the elements. I wish I would have known about Redgum before! If I get more shutters installed, I won’t go anywhere else except Redgum. Great value for money, seriously. I am one very happy customer. Thanks Redgum team.

J Fowler
J Fowler South East Queensland, QLD

Accessible, Experienced, Professional

Great wheelchair access! researched best product for my accessibility needs. Happily returned, to fix issues. Very impressed with experience and care. Installed new curtains throughout the house, with voice automation in two areas. ... Definitely Recommend!

Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect..thank you!

Just had some plantation shutters and vertical blinds put in by Redgum Blinds. They look great! The staff are friendly and the service was excellent...would definitely recommend.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Redgum Blinds & Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Lyndell M.
Lyndell M.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Patio Screens

We just had our outdoor patio screens installed this week. We are very happy with them and the difference they make to our outdoor area. From the time we first met Darryl we were impressed with his professionalism and product knowledge of the blinds we wanted to purchase. Redgum is his business, he is not just a salesman for someone else. He came and measured our screens and was very helpful regarding colour. A check measure was done by the fitter and then finally installed. Darryl has even called around to see the finished job and that we are happy with the blinds. Redgum customer service is fantastic, I would not hesitate to recommend them if you are wanting to purchase any of their products.

Margie Wells
Margie WellsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Job

Thank you Redgum Blinds for the professional manner in which our purchase of roller blinds was handled. A special mention to Darryl ( the owner) for his advice in our final decision making process ( his experience and guidance made our choice so much easier ) We would be happy to refer Redgum Blinds to anyone looking for a first class job