Redken Extreme Range

Redken Extreme Range

MPN: P1048100
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Redken? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Smell
Samii
SamiiFar West, NSW

A must have for heavily bleached hair!!

I have been bleaching my hair at home for the past year(due to COVID-19 and too expensive having it bleached at hair salon continuously) My hair had become so dry, brittle and very porous...I have tried(and spent $$$) many different brands of hair masks and leave in treatments etc.

I was a bit sceptical when I purchased Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Lamellar Water Treatment as I’ve been disappointed by other products...but it’s brilliant!!

It’s been my saviour...My hair is now in much better condition it’s soft, easier to manage and less breakage

Purchased in March 2021 at Oz Hair & Beauty Online store for $35.00.

Stacy M.
Stacy M.Perth, WA

It helped my new extensions stay soft

I got new hair extensions and tried this for them as its getting really hot now and they can dry out a bit and it made them nice and soft so than im pretty happy.
Thanks guys!

Purchased in March 2020 at hair house warehouse for $49.95.

Smell

Magic!

Tayla
TaylaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for blonde porous hair!

As a hairdresser I have tried multiple products over the past 10 years and swear by redken especially the extreme range! I would highly recommend! Please note you need to continue use of product for a few weeks for results to show because you hair needs to absorb and restructure itself.

Purchased in January 2019.

Smell
Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Not so great

I recently purchased the shampoo and conditioner in this range. I have very dry coloured hair. Unfortunately, I haven't noticed any improvement. I almost feel like my hair is in worse condition

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Teresa C
Teresa CPeel, WA

This is amazing!!

I have never posted a review on a product before, but with Redken Extreme I feel I have to. I was having terrible issues with my hair feeling dry after I had it bleached a couple of months ago. I decided to check reviews on line to see if there was a hair product that I hadn’t tried that would help. I decided to try Redken Extreme. I started to use it a week again and I couldn’t believe the difference!!! My hair actually feels thick again and silky soft! Love, love it!! Use the shampoe with it too.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $13.80.

Smell

Love this stuff

I been using Monat and it did more damaged then good. Just after one wash with redken my hair felt so soft and clean. I feel now ill finally get my hair back. Thank you.

Best hair washing product I've ever found

I love the Extreme Shampoo, Conditioner and Antisnap. I have been using this for 3 months. From the first time I washed my hair, my hair felt the best it had ever been. I've been bleaching my hair for over 20 years, I have a lot of breakage and on top of that very fine hair. I have tried many different expensive brands, but none have felt any better than supermarket quality...this is the first stand out brand to me. I will never stop using this, absolutely love it.

Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

Conditioner with a condition!!

Bought Redken Extreme Conditioner, it was curdled and unusable, had lumps and was watery. Maybe a bad batch, bbought a new one love it and will continue to use it.

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow :-o

I recently purchased the redken extreme hair mask and after just one use I am very impressed. Just recently I had my hair bleached from black to light brown. As you can imagine there was damage. Not too damaged but very very dry, stringy/stretchy while wet and once dried a fluffy mess. After just one use I can already see the difference. While it was still wet I could glide my fingers through my hair with ease and once dried my hair feels soft and silky. My hair is starting to get close to being healthy again. Will continue weekly and hopefully my hair will be back to normal in no time!

Redken Extreme shampoo & conditioner... A must buy!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I've tried several hair products on my oily (in the colder months) and dry (in the warmer months) hair. I was unable to find a product that suited my hair and reduced the oiliness/dryness.. until now!
A hairdresser I visited swore by Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner, giving me her word that this product would eliminate my horrible hair problems and enable me to once again wear my hair down (something I have been unable to do for months). It doesn't wash my blonde foils out and always leaves me with super soft, healthy hair regardless of its temperamental state.

❤️ This product!! Only buy it from the hairdresser all the rest is fake!!

So I love this product and thought I had snagged a bargain when I purchased it from chemist warehouse on sale... And then I found out that it was fake!! Redken only supply to salons and price attack not to supermarkets or chemist wharehouse. Apparently the company has spent quite a lot of time and money trying to stop it from happening but it's still going on!! So don't get ripped off!!!

Renata
RenataSouth East Queensland, QLD

For when hairdressers destroy your tresses

I had my hip length hair permed last month - which based on previous experience should have been fine - but the hairdresser used the wrong size rods and the wrong solution for my hair - which means I spent $400 on frying my hair and got no curl or wave out of it and their response was to give me $5 off the haircut and recommend chopping it off really short - um NO! - one use of this and I can untangle my hair without a third of a bottle of conditioner just to get the combined through it :)

Margery
Margeryathens

A miracle worker

Not too happy

I purchased Redken for Dandruff control, I have used it several times and still no results, if anything my hair dandruff is worse. I would not recommend this product and stick to Head and Shoulders.

Norma
Normaasked

My hair was severely over processed with a colour and then I also was in the very hot sun almost daily for 2 months and wasn’t always very deligent about wearing a hat
Since then I have returned to a cooler climate and my hair remains a big ball of frizz!
I have been using Oribe products and they help somewhat but I have also used the Extreme line from Resken and like it as well
Can you advise please?

Hi Norma
Best thing you can do is keep at it with the extreme redken hair mask, use shampoos and conditioners that are moisture rich along with argan/morrocan oil applied to mid length and ends of your hair after a shower. Also regular trims will help remove some of the damaged ends. Also avoid blow drying or straightening/curling your hair if you can. Unfortunately damaged hair takes time to repair and can take months. When I had my hair lightened at a salon it took 6months to get it remotely close to healthy so be patient it will happen just takes time

Yeahyeahyoyo
Yeahyeahyoyo

Hi Norma, The Redken Xtreme is full of protein, so perhaps you would be best switching to one of their moisturising shampoo and conditioners.

steph
stephasked

Im Using the Redken anti snap leave in treatment, i've put large amounts in as i was unaware of how much to put in as it doesn't say on the bottle, i was hoping by lathering my hair it would deeply condition it (plus i have very long hair and breakage has been extrem from the roots and all over the past few days) am i further damaging my hair by putting this much in?! or is it okay for now and next time just put less! HELP!! :) Thanks

Dani

I think you'll be fine :-) Once your hair starts to feel healthy again use it less as your hair will have too much protein and can make your hair dry

CategoryShampoos & Conditioners