MPN:P1048100

79% · 225 · 18%

Causes Irritation  · No
4.4
Smell
Brand Manager for Redken? Claim your listing.

clara
claraSydney, NSW7 posts

Soothed my colour-damaged hair

This stuff (along with the Redken All Soft) was a saviour when I was bleaching and colouring my hair. I didn't use it all the time, mostly because I preferred the smell of the All Soft (although the smell of this is nice too!), but when I did it made my hair feel generally more moisturised and nourished (and easier to brush). It was easy to apply and foamed up fine.

I only used the shampoo and conditioner so I'm not sure about the other products in the range, but I'd say it was worth the price. I'd usually buy them in a twin pack + wait til sales on Adore Beauty AND buy multiple which sweetened the deal but I've realised since you can get them cheaper at plenty of other places. Show details

Elle V.
Elle V.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

Absolutely love it.!

My hair was very dry and damaged (bleach blonde) My first use, the difference in my hair was unreal. Significantly reduced the frizz, shiny and so soft.!

Also use the Redken extreme play safe 450° treatment before heat styling, it has been a game changer.! My hair now doesnt have that fried look after straightening.

From a value for money perspective, 1kg shampoo & conditioner. Show details

repairs damaged hair
works quickly
perfect product
need to buy Show details
Smell
Josephine
Josephine

Warning! Destroyed my hair!

Do NOT use this product if your hair is protein sensitive!!!
I have (had) very thin and fine hair. I used the shampoo, conditioner and anti-snap. It completely destroyed my hair! Broke off at half-length or close to the roots of my hair. It looks so damaged and bad now, like I lost half my hair and I have to wear a wig/topper now. Show details
Smell
Samii
SamiiFar West, NSW10 posts

A must have for heavily bleached hair!!

I have been bleaching my hair at home for the past year(due to COVID-19 and too expensive having it bleached at hair salon continuously) My hair had become so dry, brittle and very porous...I have tried(and spent $$$) many different brands of hair masks and leave in treatments etc.

I was a bit sceptical when I purchased Redken Extreme Bleach Recovery Lamellar Water Treatment as I’ve been disappointed by other products...but it’s brilliant!!

It’s been my saviour...My hair is now in much better condition it’s soft, easier to manage and less breakage Show details

Stacy M.
Stacy M.Perth, WA2 posts

It helped my new extensions stay soft

I got new hair extensions and tried this for them as its getting really hot now and they can dry out a bit and it made them nice and soft so than im pretty happy.
Thanks guys! Show details
Smell
Hanaa
Hanaa

Tayla
TaylaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great for blonde porous hair!

As a hairdresser I have tried multiple products over the past 10 years and swear by redken especially the extreme range! I would highly recommend! Please note you need to continue use of product for a few weeks for results to show because you hair needs to absorb and restructure itself. Show details
Jane
JaneSydney, NSW10 posts

Not so great

I recently purchased the shampoo and conditioner in this range. I have very dry coloured hair. Unfortunately, I haven't noticed any improvement. I almost feel like my hair is in worse condition Show details
Smell
Teresa C
Teresa CPeel, WA2 posts

This is amazing!!

I have never posted a review on a product before, but with Redken Extreme I feel I have to. I was having terrible issues with my hair feeling dry after I had it bleached a couple of months ago. I decided to check reviews on line to see if there was a hair product that I hadn’t tried that would help. I decided to try Redken Extreme. I started to use it a week again and I couldn’t believe the difference!!! My hair actually feels thick again and silky soft! Love, love it!! Use the shampoe with it too. Show details
Tams
Tams

Love this stuff

I been using Monat and it did more damaged then good. Just after one wash with redken my hair felt so soft and clean. I feel now ill finally get my hair back. Thank you.

Yeahyeahyoyo2 posts

Best hair washing product I've ever found

I love the Extreme Shampoo, Conditioner and Antisnap. I have been using this for 3 months. From the first time I washed my hair, my hair felt the best it had ever been. I've been bleaching my hair for over 20 years, I have a lot of breakage and on top of that very fine hair. I have tried many different expensive brands, but none have felt any better than supermarket quality...this is the first stand out brand to me. I will never stop using this, absolutely love it.

Michelle
MichelleSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Conditioner with a condition!!

Bought Redken Extreme Conditioner, it was curdled and unusable, had lumps and was watery. Maybe a bad batch, bbought a new one love it and will continue to use it.

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD42 posts

Wow :-o

I recently purchased the redken extreme hair mask and after just one use I am very impressed. Just recently I had my hair bleached from black to light brown. As you can imagine there was damage. Not too damaged but very very dry, stringy/stretchy while wet and once dried a fluffy mess. After just one use I can already see the difference. While it was still wet I could glide my fingers through my hair with ease and once dried my hair feels soft and silky. My hair is starting to get close to being healthy again. Will continue weekly and hopefully my hair will be back to normal in no time!

clee
clee

Redken Extreme shampoo & conditioner... A must buy!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I've tried several hair products on my oily (in the colder months) and dry (in the warmer months) hair. I was unable to find a product that suited my hair and reduced the oiliness/dryness.. until now!

A hairdresser I visited swore by Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner, giving me her word that this product would eliminate my horrible hair problems and enable me to once again wear my hair down (something I have been unable to do for months). It doesn't wash my blonde foils out and always leaves me with super soft, healthy hair regardless of its temperamental state.

Norma
Norma

My hair was severely over processed with a colour and then I also was in the very hot sun almost daily for 2 months and wasn’t always very deligent about wearing a hat

Since then I have returned to a cooler climate and my hair remains a big ball of frizz!

I have been using Oribe products and they help somewhat but I have also used the Extreme line from Resken and like it as well

Can you advise please?

Yeahyeahyoyo

Hi Norma, The Redken Xtreme is full of protein, so perhaps you would be best switching to one of their moisturising shampoo and conditioners.

steph
steph

Im Using the Redken anti snap leave in treatment, i've put large amounts in as i was unaware of how much to put in as it doesn't say on the bottle, i was hoping by lathering my hair it would deeply condition it (plus i have very long hair and breakage has been extrem from the roots and all over the past few days) am i further damaging my hair by putting this much in?! or is it okay for now and next time just put less! HELP!! :) Thanks

Dani

I think you'll be fine :-) Once your hair starts to feel healthy again use it less as your hair will have too much protein and can make your hair dry

• GTIN14: 00884486013842
  • GTIN12: 884486210876
  • MPN: P1048100

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Redken? Claim your listing.