Redken Extreme Range

Redken Extreme Range

MPN: P1048100

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Not so great

I recently purchased the shampoo and conditioner in this range. I have very dry coloured hair. Unfortunately, I haven't noticed any improvement. I almost feel like my hair is in worse condition

Purchased in September 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Dry
Causes Irritation No

Teresa C

Teresa CPeel, WA

This is amazing!!

I have never posted a review on a product before, but with Redken Extreme I feel I have to. I was having terrible issues with my hair feeling dry after I had it bleached a couple of months ago. I decided to check reviews on line to see if there was a hair product that I hadn’t tried that would help. I decided to try Redken Extreme. I started to use it a week again and I couldn’t believe the difference!!! My hair actually feels thick again and silky soft! Love, love it!! Use the shampoe with it too.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $13.80.

Smell
Hair Type Dry
Causes Irritation No

Love this stuff

I been using Monat and it did more damaged then good. Just after one wash with redken my hair felt so soft and clean. I feel now ill finally get my hair back. Thank you.

Best hair washing product I've ever found

I love the Extreme Shampoo, Conditioner and Antisnap. I have been using this for 3 months. From the first time I washed my hair, my hair felt the best it had ever been. I've been bleaching my hair for over 20 years, I have a lot of breakage and on top of that very fine hair. I have tried many different expensive brands, but none have felt any better than supermarket quality...this is the first stand out brand to me. I will never stop using this, absolutely love it.

Michelle

MichelleMelbourne

Conditioner with a condition!!

Bought Redken Extreme Conditioner, it was curdled and unusable, had lumps and was watery. Maybe a bad batch, bbought a new one love it and will continue to use it.

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow :-o

I recently purchased the redken extreme hair mask and after just one use I am very impressed. Just recently I had my hair bleached from black to light brown. As you can imagine there was damage. Not too damaged but very very dry, stringy/stretchy while wet and once dried a fluffy mess. After just one use I can already see the difference. While it was still wet I could glide my fingers through my hair with ease and once dried my hair feels soft and silky. My hair is starting to get close to being healthy again. Will continue weekly and hopefully my hair will be back to normal in no time!

Redken Extreme shampoo & conditioner... A must buy!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I've tried several hair products on my oily (in the colder months) and dry (in the warmer months) hair. I was unable to find a product that suited my hair and reduced the oiliness/dryness.. until now!
A hairdresser I visited swore by Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner, giving me her word that this product would eliminate my horrible hair problems and enable me to once again wear my hair down (something I have been unable to do for months). It doesn't wash my blonde foils out and always leaves me with super soft, healthy hair regardless of its temperamental state.

❤️ This product!! Only buy it from the hairdresser all the rest is fake!!

So I love this product and thought I had snagged a bargain when I purchased it from chemist warehouse on sale... And then I found out that it was fake!! Redken only supply to salons and price attack not to supermarkets or chemist wharehouse. Apparently the company has spent quite a lot of time and money trying to stop it from happening but it's still going on!! So don't get ripped off!!!

Renata

RenataSouth East Queensland, QLD

For when hairdressers destroy your tresses

I had my hip length hair permed last month - which based on previous experience should have been fine - but the hairdresser used the wrong size rods and the wrong solution for my hair - which means I spent $400 on frying my hair and got no curl or wave out of it and their response was to give me $5 off the haircut and recommend chopping it off really short - um NO! - one use of this and I can untangle my hair without a third of a bottle of conditioner just to get the combined through it :)

Margery

Margeryathens

A miracle worker

Not too happy

I purchased Redken for Dandruff control, I have used it several times and still no results, if anything my hair dandruff is worse. I would not recommend this product and stick to Head and Shoulders.

Hair has never felt this great!

Honestly because of the reviews I was a bit skeptical but my hair was damaged and weak so I decided to try it. Ever since the first use my hair has been so silky and strong and healthy. My hair isn't breaking or splitting anymore and it looks like it's been blow dryed all the time. It's honestly never been this silky strong and de tangled. I used to have to yank my hair to brush it now I go days without brushing because I just don't need to. 100% recommend this.

Blueorchid7

Blueorchid7Brisbane

Product that delivers

Liz

LizSydney

LOVE IT!!!!

True

TrueTownsville

Antisnap is a waste of money!

I started using redken antisnap about 6 months ago at the recommendation of my hairdresser absolutely praising it. I use it probably 2-3 times per week and there has been no improvement in my hairs cOndition at all. Also I found that if I use too much accidentally (say a 20 cent piece worth) that my hair would dry all feral, clumpy and brittle like I'd just put half a bottle of mouse in my hair. I think I should definitely be seeing results by now, not happy customer!

Doesn't make hair 'antisnap'

Lilly

Lilly

Excellent!

I recommend anyone who has a do like Hermoine Granger from Harry Potter to use this product! It really does leave your hair in a lot better condition. Expensive but if you have hard to manage distressed hair, then this is your saviour! From your very first wash you get your results! No more matted nest!
It does what its meant to do...it conditions dry and unmanageable hair.
A bit pricey...

Actually cannot live without.

elbie21

elbie21AU

I would not recommend this to anyone with damaged hair

heytherek

heytherek

I used to purchase this range a lot when I got my hair coloured at the salon and it really is a great product. You can tell there is a big difference when compared to the range of shampoos available on the more commercial market. It does leave your hair in a lot better condition.
Really does help hair that has distress issues such as split ends or severe dryness. A top quality hair care range.
This product range is mainly found at hair salons and is quite expensive when compared to more readily available brands. Not for the budget wise person.

Pinky101

Pinky101

Good

My favourite product in this range is the Anti-snap. Redken is expensive, but I think it's worth it. It smells great and will actually repair your hair, not just add a coat of silicone to make it feel nice like some supermarket brands. A little goes a long way with it too, so you ownt need to buy it regularly. My mums hair was literally falling out and breaking off from being bleached so much and once she started using this her hair got heaps better.
I love this range, especially when I bleach my hair
It is very expensive.

Norma

Normaasked

My hair was severely over processed with a colour and then I also was in the very hot sun almost daily for 2 months and wasn’t always very deligent about wearing a hat
Since then I have returned to a cooler climate and my hair remains a big ball of frizz!
I have been using Oribe products and they help somewhat but I have also used the Extreme line from Resken and like it as well
Can you advise please?

Hi Norma
Best thing you can do is keep at it with the extreme redken hair mask, use shampoos and conditioners that are moisture rich along with argan/morrocan oil applied to mid length and ends of your hair after a shower. Also regular trims will help remove some of the damaged ends. Also avoid blow drying or straightening/curling your hair if you can. Unfortunately damaged hair takes time to repair and can take months. When I had my hair lightened at a salon it took 6months to get it remotely close to healthy so be patient it will happen just takes time

Yeahyeahyoyo
Yeahyeahyoyo

Hi Norma, The Redken Xtreme is full of protein, so perhaps you would be best switching to one of their moisturising shampoo and conditioners.

steph

stephasked

Im Using the Redken anti snap leave in treatment, i've put large amounts in as i was unaware of how much to put in as it doesn't say on the bottle, i was hoping by lathering my hair it would deeply condition it (plus i have very long hair and breakage has been extrem from the roots and all over the past few days) am i further damaging my hair by putting this much in?! or is it okay for now and next time just put less! HELP!! :) Thanks

Dani

I think you'll be fine :-) Once your hair starts to feel healthy again use it less as your hair will have too much protein and can make your hair dry

Get an answer from our members and Redken representatives

CategoryShampoos & Conditioners