Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Brand Manager for Redwin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
Gabriel DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, affordable, economical size, efficient, does the job!

Purchased in March 2020 for $3.00.

Needles on your face

Redwin Vit A and E for sensitive skin.
Feels like a thousand needles stinging your face. I normally don't do reviews but this stung / burned my face so badly and it's suppose to be for sensitive skin. Please be warned before buying. sample a little on your face before buying.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell

Other Moisturisers

Patricia
PatriciaPerth, WA

Wonderful product !

I used while having radiation ,after a breast cancer operation ,Absolutely wonderful ——- Not one blister , Have been recommending it to anyone I know who is having treatment.Three years on & I still lather it all over face ,neck & arms !

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores for $4.50.

Moisturisers

Find out how Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

Helen S.
Helen S.Sydney, NSW

Great product!

I have acne and sensitive skin and I have been using proactiv for years but it came to the point where my face felt dry, I purchased Redwin vitamin E with evening primrose oil and my face feels hydrated and I still have not had one pimple!! I'm very happy with this product. I highly recommend it. Great body and face moisturiser and it's not expensive!

Purchased at Woolworths for $4.00.

MrsThrifty
MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap, & works well.

Purchased in September 2018 at Big W Retail Stores for $4.00.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Joleeza
JoleezaSydney, NSW

I like it BUT...

I purchased this recently and I really like it but I am really disappointed that it is perfumed. If it was fragranced by adding natural oil I wouldn’t mind but it is ‘perfume’ and this puts me off it.
It does make my skin feel smooth though I think I’ll stop using it on my face.
Great price!!!

Sky
SkyTaree

The best on the market there is s reason why it works

Primrose oil helps the skin i advise if you have skin irritations dont apply it on the face.see a dermatologists the primoise oil absorbs the skin for a reason it helps the small enxyme on skin smooth and helps lift the collagen and vitsmin E helps it is an antioxident that helps protects the skin from damage from day to day toxins,and helps the mousterier on a much deeper level.i use it and it works wonders

SCARFACE
SCARFACESYDNEY

TOO MUCH CHEMICALS

After a year of applying Redwin Vitamin E cream on my face it just made my acne scars worst . It stretched the acne scars and deepens the scars even more , maybe its due to all the chemical ingredients in it and too much alcohol and parfum which apparently dries up your sensitive skin especially the face.. So do not apply this cream on your face , it will definitely make your acne scars even worst..

NMRV
NMRV

PCOS

I have been diagnosed with PCOS for sometime. I used to have clear skin. However, with this condition, I had massive acne breakout on my cheeks. I have tried many many many products but nothing like this! My acne reduced and I started getting compliments back of my smooth skin! It's cheap and works wonders!!!

Lo 53
Lo 53Australia

Awesome cream

I have been using this cream with the primrose oil in it. It is the best cream. Leaves skin so lovely and soft. It isn't thick so it absorbs into the skin really good after a shower or bath
Love it

Karinda
KarindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product

Makes my skin feel so soft. makes my face clear and glowing I can not live without it. My teenage daughter loves it to so lucky it's affordable. Thanks for a great product!!!

Fergy
FergyPerth

This product is the best thing on the market

My goodness what a excellent product recently had a hip opp,staples red raw dry itchy we saw the product in woolies,I dab it on at first then went really soft ,my scare is wonderful now also I went to the excema I got on arms legs ,fantastic I've told lots of people about this wonderful product excellent reviews from them ,and the price is wonderful well done

works soooo good!

my dermatologist recommended me to use this product for my skin allergy, it was like I was having psoriasis. during the first 3 days of my my allergy I used cetaphil moisturizer hoping it can heal the inflammation and dryness(thus itching a lot) but unfortunately it was not.thumbs up to this product, it was not irritating at all. mild enough for any skin type.. however, I would recommend to ask your dermatologist first before using any product esp when your skin is super sensitive like mine.

Sairs
SairsNortheast, VIC

Started using this product a few weeks ago and find it excellent. Its a simple, cheap moisturiser but so effective on dry skin. Better than alot of the more expensive brands

CJX
CJX

Smells great and is thick but does not feel heavy

My legs get very dry and I've found that this product keeps them well moisturised. I also tried using it on my face as I've read that Vitamin E fades away scars and dark spots left by acne by promoting tissue repair. I've been using it for about a week but haven't noticed any difference, though it hasn't clogged my pores or made my skin worse. It smells great and if you're just looking for a moisturiser to prevent dryness, I would recommend it.

Read more reviews - page 2