Reebonz

3.7

• Sizing Slightly large (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Faraneh

Faraneh

Reebonz products are overpriced! more expensive than anywhere else!!!!

I have bought a new, last season YSL bag from Reebonz and then I noticed that they sold it to me 1000 dollar more expensive than the YSL website!!! their prices are much higher than everywhere else like Net A Porter, Farfetch, Yoox, Saks Fifth Avenue, .... in new products and much more expensive than second hand websites like Yoogis Closet!!!!
Dont trust their prices and always check every where else.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Nor Omar

Nor OmarValley View 5093 Sa

Absolute beauty

I got my MK bag just now sent by Express Fedex. It is in a beautiful expensive rectangle hard black box with beautiful gold ribbon. The bag is wrapped perfect in high quality black paper sealed in the center with their logo sticker and a beautiful bag inside perfect New condition. I am impressed and absolutely a repeat customer. Very very happy. Thanks.

A R C

A R CCanberra

Nice Products, Honest Description And Prompt Shipping

I was looking for a nice bag to add to my wife's wardrobe. Reebonz had a great range of new and pre-loved accessories and I could compare items easily. The checkout process was smooth and delivery was in no time at all.

Underwear Shops & Brands