Online store, Physical store
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Regency Jewellers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Outstanding Service!

Wanted to buy a Disney Bangle but unsure of sizing. The staff were very helpful in emailing be back promptly with the dimensions as well as a couple of other questions I had. I just can't boast enough about their prompt helpful service.
    Thankyou Team.

buttons
    buttonsbathurst

Can't believe the service!

After searching for the perfect birthday present for a friend recently, I was overwhelmed by the customer service at Regency Jewellers. The staff were more than accommodating, helping me find something that matched my very vague description and within my budget. I was extremely happy with my purchase and so was my friend. Regency Jewellers will definitely be the first place I go for my next present buying expedition!