Regenerer

Regenerer

Brand Manager for Regenerer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Job Satisfaction

Mikaylah J.
Mikaylah J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing products that work!

I bought eye envy serum that grows your lashes so quickly and naturally, so amazing! This serum can be hard to find as only sold in professional clinics. Also bought the Cosmedix serum 16 and so so happy with the outcome.

SJH
SJHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed is an understatement!

I have been to this clinic a few times for dysport. I have enjoyed results that lasted up to 6 months. That isn't the case based on my last experience. I paid upwards of $250 for dysport on my frown line. After 2 weeks there was no movement. After 1 month I had complete movement back again. I could frown. I contacted the clinic who told me to come in to spend more money to achieve the results I had achieved in the past! I don't be attending here again. Definitely a waste of money.