2.3

Insurance Options
Income Protection
Rates and Fees
1.0
Brand Manager for REI Super? Claim your listing.

Vera
Vera3 posts
Leo R.
Leo R.Sydney, NSW

Awful!

The app is terrible. They take so long to return phone calls and emails. My password and login wouldnt work for months and I was advised to ring through only to have to wait for over an hour. The life insurance and income protection cover are appaling.

I cant believe the REI would allow there name to be attached to such an inferior product

Anthony
Anthony2 posts

FANTASTIC

REI Super have looked after my affairs for both my employees and for myself as the principle.
The returns that are received are fantastic and whenever we have an issue they have been quick to respond and sort things out immediately.
Levi Van Dijk
Levi Van DijkSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

This Super Company Are Terriable In Every Aspect

I honestly don't have the time to outline my dealings with this company, all I can say is they do the exact opposite to what they say they are going to do - DISTGUSTING

THE SILVER BODGIE
THE SILVER BODGIESYDNEY

The best, Jerry, the best

I have been in REI super for just short of 21 years.The returns on each sector that I have been invested in, have far exceeded the returns my wife receives in a comparitave major industry fund (we have both invested invested in the same sectors over a long period of time).Even when markets have crashed ,the falls in the REI fund never appear to be as large in percentage terms as the falls in the major indexes.In regards to sevice,on the odd occassion I have asked for something or made a query,they have responded immediately and without fuss.

Bronsonn