Remifemin Menopause Symptom Relief

4.1

debbie

debbie

Menopause relief

I took this to stop my hot flushes which i have been having for 15 years. This did not relieve my hot flushes or even slow them. I took the tablets three times daily? I not notice any difference in my menopausal state.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$23.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Symptoms RelievedNone Relieved
Effective Within Did not work

JZ66VIC, 3055

Assisted with the start of hot flushes

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Nicole D

Nicole DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot flushes gone

My mom in Germany recommended this product and I am glad I found it here in Australia, too. I was suffering from severe hot flushes, 20-30 times a day, and cause for sleepless nights. I still can’t believe they are GONE and it is such a relief as it really affected my wellbeing. It took almost exactly 4 weeks till it kicked in, definitely worth trying!!!!

Purchased in November 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedHot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance
Effective Within A month
Menopause Relief Products

Find out how Remifemin Menopause Symptom Relief compares to other Menopause Relief Products

LisaRHobart, TAS

Amazing!! Flushes gone in 3 weeks

I started to see a reduction in hot flushes after week 1, then by week 3 gone completely, amazing!! I take one tablet in the morning and one late afternoon, I found if I took it too late I had weird dreams. This product has made a massive difference to my days. I’m still kept awake periodically at night from menopausal itching!!! Take this consistently and I’m sure it’ll work for anyone.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$17.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedHot Flushes

Veronika L.North Queensland, QLD

Relief from hot flushes

Im 55 & suddenly hot flashes started. Waking me up 3-4x. Then they started during the day. I took 2 morning & night. Felt slight deterioration after first night then a week later had no flashes during day. Woke to pee twice with very mild flashes only.created gas so ive dropped it back to one pill am & pm. Thrilled with the results.
A wk later my libido rose. A wonderful bonus. A wk later & im sleeping the entire night.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Australia for A$44.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptoms RelievedHot Flushes and Sleep Disturbance
Veronika L.

I later discovered that my mirena was overdue so had a new one inserted & all symptoms of menapause ceased. Had a blood test & it revealed im still ovulating.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

I came off HRT when Remifemin was recommended to me.

Unfortunately after two months and upping the dose to 3 a day I have not seen an improvement. In fact the last week has seen my hot flushes and sweats becoming more regular and much stronger. I'm going back to HRT with a heavy heart.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$36.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Symptoms RelievedNone Relieved
Effective Within Did not work
Millypilly

MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked straight away

I work in the healthcare industry and usually turn my nose up at herbal remedies. For the last year I have been experiencing symptoms of menopause most notably night sweats where I have had to get up and change drenched pj’s and pillowcase. I also suffer from heart palpitations, irritability, anxiety and headaches. I didn’t want to start HRT so decided try Remifemin never thinking they’d actually work. After a week of use I haven’t had any night sweats, have slept for a full 6 hours before waking and have noticed that my usual monthly migraine has not happened. I doubt this is a placebo affect as I wasn’t expecting much in the first place. Definitely give them a go if you experience these symptoms.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptoms RelievedAnxiety, Hot Flushes, Mood Swings and Sleep Disturbance
Effective Within One day
Andi

AndiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Miracle herb!

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$23.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Anne R.

Anne R.Sydney, NSW

Took 3 weeks to kick in, BUT WOW!!!

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$23.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within A month

Loubelle

LoubelleMildura

What a relief..

Rach

RachManly NSW

I feel human again

I started taking Remifemin two weeks ago after having my ovaries hypofunction after a hysterectomy. The night sweats, sleeplessness, anxiety and tears made me feel like life had instantly become a nightmare. Within three days of taking it I noticed no night sweats and the anxiety wasnt as intense.
By the beginning of week two I was sleeping 6 hours, a major plus on the two hours I was having prior. I also noticed emotionally I felt better than I have in months. So happy my GP recommended this product to me

Rosie

RosieTemplestowe Lower

Really worth a try

I actually felt instant relief from hot flushes. I take remifemin plus one in the morning and one at nighttime. During the day they were very effective, but I found that night just not enough relief, though still better than not taking. But for me getting through a day at work without horrible hot flushes was great. Definitely worth trying this product.

Poss1968

Poss1968AU

Best product ever

This stuff is awesome. I was waking in the middle of the night with hot flushes and my sleep was broken. After taking this product for a week I haven't had ANY more hot flushes at all. My sleep still isnt the greatest but not waking to a hot flush is so good. I will continue to take this product while it continues to work.

Jenni

JenniPerth WA

Worth a go!

I am just now 50, and having gone through Menopause with HRT for the last 5 years, believed I was finished. Then about 6-months after finishing the HRT, it all came back. The constant tears, sleepless nights with night sweats, multiple hot flushes throughout the day. I have just started a new job and was terrified I would lose it due to the emotions. Tried Remifemin, 1 tablet, twice daily. Been on it only a week and already the symptoms are starting to ease, the most noticeable is sleeping all night and no more tears. Hoping it will last so I do not have to go back on HRT. Fingers crossed!!!

Fair Go

Fair GoAdelaide

Changed my life (and others around me) !

Sandra Davidson

Sandra DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked for my symptoms

I was waking up every night due to hot flushes because of menopause, so I bought some Remifemin.
I’m happy to say that after only a short time, my hot flushes stopped. This product works for me.

Back to normal!

Remifemin made me smile again....

I WAS suffering terrible hot flushes several times a day. The only way i could cool off was to lay on the tiles..just like the dogs do when they are hot. A friend recommended remifemin so l decided to give it a try....Best thing ever. The tablets took about 3 weeks to work but yeeha...no more hot flushes! I definately recommend it!
....Beth

ANGELA

ANGELASydney, NSW

I'm back to my old self again

I've been taking remifemin now for over 4 years now and I will never stop taking them. I was recommended to try remifemin by my chemist after my doctor said that I was starting pre-menopause and I was getting hot sweats etc. I wasn't sure it would work at all but to my surprise it did and pretty much in the first week. I take 2 tablets in the morning and 2 in the evening and since then haven't had anymore menopause symptoms at all. I highly recommend this product.

Kgatt

KgattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worked for me in the first week!

The first week I started taking Remifemin I feel it has definately worked. I’m sleeping better, no night sweats, no irratibilty and in general feel a lot calmer with less anxiety!