Remington Pro Shine Hot Rollers H5600AU

Remington Pro Shine Hot Rollers H5600AU

MPN: H5600AU
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Remington

Peta
    PetaSydney, NSW

Fabulous And I Can't Live Without It.

It smooths out my frizzy hair, giving it body and shine. I only wish the three different size rollers included much larger rollers as the smallest ones are just too small.

Lulu
    Lulu

Remington pro shine hot rollers

The best heated rollers I have used in over 50 years. I have fine bodyless straight hair and have used many different brands. These are so good I have purchased 3 of them to last me forever.

Other Hair Stylers

Suzy5
    Suzy5Sydney

Best Hot Rollers Ever

These are the best Hot Rollers I have ever had and I should know as I have tried a lot. Economical in price $49.00 on Ebay incl. postage. Be discriminative as prices differ according to seller. The rollers are flocked and apply easily to the hair. Apparently they are waxed filled and stay hot longer. They remain quite cool to touch but one roller glows pink when hot enough. The results are amazing! Curls stay in all day with a bit of spray even on hard to curl hair like mine. They come with colour coded clips and pins. I only wish I had found them earlier. Supplier was Wollongbar pharmacy on Ebay.