Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

MPNs: 36264032, 6557, IPL6500AU and IPL6500BAU

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, an IPL machine is a long-term hair removal solution that can save you salon trips and bills. Read our buying guide to help you decide if IPL is right for you, and how to find the best professional IPL machine for DIY home use in Australia.

Read now

3.7

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)

It doesn't work

It doesn't do anything and they won't take it back either.
They will tell you smth along the lines of
"Sorry, it just didn't work on you"
Save your money and do it professionally.
I have spoken with Remington too, and they asked me to go through the store you bought it from.
The store said "Tough luck; keep your lemon"

Purchased in November 2019 at Noel Leeming for A$500.00.

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Works for me! Super happy and would buy again

Purchased in December 2017 at Shaver Shop.

Sharmane

The worst product I have ever purchased!

The worst product I have ever purchased! It worked four times max, I tried to contact Remington and the Shaver Shop to find out how/where I get it fixed and neither got back to me despite repeated calls and emails (it is now out of warranty). I even tried to replace the cartridge but the fault is definitely with the machine. Dont waste your money - there are much better quality products/brands out there.

Purchased in October 2015 at Shaver Shop for A$468.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU compares to other IPL Machines

KaviHunter Region, NSW

No complaints

Have been using it since my Philips Lumea died about 3 years ago. Was a bit expensive though. It works well. No complaints so far. Have to keep using it. Have to be careful with brown skin like mine. I put the settings on 2 lights. Be very careful in sunlight. My hands got very tanned & hot once using 3 lights. I am still thankful

Shelly

ShellySydney

Used once on legs & results already!

I was about to invest $500+ to get my legs lasered at a laser clinic, however I decided to do some research and invest in my own home system. I bought this one while it was on sale... and it’s the best investment! I did one treatment on my legs at Level 3 (mid strength, I was nervous about pain) and 2-3 weeks later I can already see that there’s about 50% less hair! It’s patchy because I missed some spots, but it’s made it evident that the areas treated haven’t grown back yet. I have tanned skin with dark hair. Can’t wait to try it at a higher strength and see how the results are after a couple months. Would recommend!

Lcass

LcassSingleton

Love this product

I wish i brought this product sooner!! I have dark hair and for myself i could notice less hair after the first session. I was using every two weeks and all hair was gone after the 3 session, pain level was minimal the better the shave prior to use the less little zaps you will get. After stopping it took months for hair to regrow which is finer than original, some still haven't returned. Now i only need to use occasionally now.

Turned hair white! Bigger problems now

Well I'm so disappointed in this product. I purchased from myer, it came with a 90 day money back guarantee but also says results take longer.. it's been 8 months now and because of the requirement to shave before using I'm not dealing with so much more hair. Not only do I now have more thick corse hair most of it has gone white (and still corse) I used this product on the highest setting and followed instructions. Very disappointing

Trish

Trish

Great customer service

I bought this from Harvey Norman Preston, great price and excellent service. I have used it twice on chin hair and the results are fantastic.The hair has completely gone. I am now using it on upper lip and under arms. It's very easy to use and you do get used to the little zap. I really like this product as it's used at home and much cheaper than going to a salon.I am also going to start on my legs. Will post my results after a month. I really recommend this product. The globe in this unit never needs replacing. The older model IPL globes only lasted about 2 years and needed to be replaced. So well worth the money. The model I bought does both face and body.

KatielouTasmania

Useless even after 6 months

Very, very disappointed as I have used this product weekly for over 6 months now and can see no difference in hair growth. I recently went on holidays and resorted to using an epilator as I was not prepared to be seen with the growth on my legs left after using this product. From my point of view a complete waste of money.

Spectrum BrandsRemington

Hi Katielou, thank you for your comments, all feedback is welcome. Please call us on 1800-623-118 to speak to one of our consultants will be able to assist you. Regards, Remington Consumer Services.

Claire

ClaireMelbourne

Great solution to hair removal

Since using this product I have noticed a huge reduction in hair regrowth with only 5 uses. I look forward to seeing the outcomes from further treatments. It’s an easy to use machine with each treatment taking about an hour to complete, which I find preferable to making appointments for sessions. Usually just watch TV while I complete the treatment. Would highly recommend this product to anyone whose has the recommended hair colour and skin tone

Great Product!

This product is great, achieving the same results as clinics. It is simple and easy to use in the comfort of your own home.
As it is compact in size it is easy to handle and store.
I highly recommend it.

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Laser burns!!!

I have had laser hair removal plenty of times in a clinic, so I thought it would be a good idea to invest in a portable machine to use myself. I had it set to the lowest setting and have woken up with burns on me, I'm extremely upset and disappointed as I am now worried I will have permanent scars as a result.

If you are thinking about buying this product, I would recommend spending the extra money and having it done by a professional. I don't believe this is safe.

M.C

M.CMelbourne

Thrilled by results

Very easy to use and amazed by the results after 1-2 applications. I have dark hair and can verify that regrowth is stopped almost all over after the first few sessions. No more waxing!

Bec

Bec

Love it!

Absolutely amazing product!
Works exactly like the real deal. I Bought it from the shaver shop for only $289.
It will definitely save me money in the long run. The product it self isn’t too big either so it doesn’t take up much storage space. I definitely recommend it to any one who is tired of waiting for their laser clinic to have a 30% off sale :-)

Mel

MelBandy creek

Miracle

I treated my bikini line and underarms 8 weeks ago following the instructions, with a couple of cheat treatments in between, and have had an excellent result. Almost zero hair regrowth. Treatment is basically painfree just a tiny zap sensation then no after effect at all. I have medium skin colour and dark hair.
Wish I had this machine 20 yrs ago as I would have save thousands on waxing, shaving etc. With 3 women in the house this is an extremely affordable treatment.

I love it

Just used for 1st time today. Have had laser before from proffessionals. This is fool proof. Easy to use you see it killing the hair immediately. I used on 5 and done everything legs to brazillian to face and underams. Less painful then waxing

Tayne

Not a long term solution

Very effective but results only lasted around 8 weeks despite following instructions religiously. Not worth the high cost in my opinion. Ready to use, reasonable quality, extremely high cost, not super impressed.

SimoneB

SimoneBMelbourne

A great easy to use unit with results

Have used the unit quite a few times now, I started seeing results after the second go. Having had laser treatment before professionally, I noticed the same effects ie. small black root hair being grown out & then falling out leaving the area smooth & hair free. It does take some time due to the size of the head but I just park myself on the couch, put on some Netflix & laser away. An affordable & practical unit for me.

Janice T

Janice TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had it over a year and it hasn't done a thing

Have used it from following instructions and it hasn't done a thing after one year. A waste of money. Very disappointed after what I paid for it. Thought it would be so better than paying someone to do it.

Spectrum BrandsRemington

Hi Janice, Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very important to us. If you would like to call on our free call number 1800 623 118 to tell us more about your experience would be greatly appreciated.
kind regards Consumer Service Team