4Remington i-LIGHT PRO+ Face & Body IPL IPL6500AU

3.5

Amrita Saxena
Amrita SaxenaSydney, NSW3 posts

Works brilliant

I have darker skin and hence options for me are quite limited. I wasn’t expecting much from this but was happily surprised. All the facial hair I struggled with are gone.

Be careful as I burned my arms, legs and underarms badly as the colour on that skin is quite uneven Show details

Carol Jackson
Carol JacksonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

New user

Easy to use. Flash is concerning to the eyes health. Show details
Nikos S.
Nikos S.

It doesn't work

It doesn't do anything and they won't take it back either.
They will tell you smth along the lines of
"Sorry, it just didn't work on you"
Save your money and do it professionally.
I have spoken with Remington too, and they asked me to go through the store you bought it from.
The store said "Tough luck; keep your lemon" Show details
Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW3 posts

Sharmane5 posts

The worst product I have ever purchased!

The worst product I have ever purchased! It worked four times max, I tried to contact Remington and the Shaver Shop to find out how/where I get it fixed and neither got back to me despite repeated calls and emails (it is now out of warranty). I even tried to replace the cartridge but the fault is definitely with the machine. Dont waste your money - there are much better quality products/brands out there. Show details
Angel KHunter Region, NSW22 posts

No complaints

Have been using it since my Philips Lumea died about 3 years ago. Was a bit expensive though. It works well. No complaints so far. Have to keep using it. Have to be careful with brown skin like mine. I put the settings on 2 lights. Be very careful in sunlight. My hands got very tanned & hot once using 3 lights. I am still thankful Show details
Shelly
ShellySydney

Used once on legs & results already!

I was about to invest $500+ to get my legs lasered at a laser clinic, however I decided to do some research and invest in my own home system. I bought this one while it was on sale... and it’s the best investment! I did one treatment on my legs at Level 3 (mid strength, I was nervous about pain) and 2-3 weeks later I can already see that there’s about 50% less hair! It’s patchy because I missed some spots, but it’s made it evident that the areas treated haven’t grown back yet. I have tanned skin with dark hair. Can’t wait to try it at a higher strength and see how the results are after a couple months. Would recommend!

Lcass
LcassSingleton2 posts

Love this product

I wish i brought this product sooner!! I have dark hair and for myself i could notice less hair after the first session. I was using every two weeks and all hair was gone after the 3 session, pain level was minimal the better the shave prior to use the less little zaps you will get. After stopping it took months for hair to regrow which is finer than original, some still haven't returned. Now i only need to use occasionally now.

Bella
Bella2 posts

Turned hair white! Bigger problems now

Well I'm so disappointed in this product. I purchased from myer, it came with a 90 day money back guarantee but also says results take longer.. it's been 8 months now and because of the requirement to shave before using I'm not dealing with so much more hair. Not only do I now have more thick corse hair most of it has gone white (and still corse) I used this product on the highest setting and followed instructions. Very disappointing

Trish
TrishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Great customer service

I bought this from Harvey Norman Preston, great price and excellent service. I have used it twice on chin hair and the results are fantastic.The hair has completely gone. I am now using it on upper lip and under arms. It's very easy to use and you do get used to the little zap. I really like this product as it's used at home and much cheaper than going to a salon.I am also going to start on my legs. Will post my results after a month. I really recommend this product. The globe in this unit never needs replacing. The older model IPL globes only lasted about 2 years and needed to be replaced. So well worth the money. The model I bought does both face and body.

Katielou
KatielouTasmania6 posts

Useless even after 6 months

Very, very disappointed as I have used this product weekly for over 6 months now and can see no difference in hair growth. I recently went on holidays and resorted to using an epilator as I was not prepared to be seen with the growth on my legs left after using this product. From my point of view a complete waste of money.

Remington   DM

Hi Katielou, thank you for your comments, all feedback is welcome. Please call us on 1800-623-118 to speak to one of our consultants will be able to assist you. Regards, Remington Consumer Services.

Claire
ClaireMelbourne

Great solution to hair removal

Since using this product I have noticed a huge reduction in hair regrowth with only 5 uses. I look forward to seeing the outcomes from further treatments. It’s an easy to use machine with each treatment taking about an hour to complete, which I find preferable to making appointments for sessions. Usually just watch TV while I complete the treatment. Would highly recommend this product to anyone whose has the recommended hair colour and skin tone

Vron
Vron

Great Product!

This product is great, achieving the same results as clinics. It is simple and easy to use in the comfort of your own home.

As it is compact in size it is easy to handle and store.

I highly recommend it.

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW3 posts

Laser burns!!!

I have had laser hair removal plenty of times in a clinic, so I thought it would be a good idea to invest in a portable machine to use myself. I had it set to the lowest setting and have woken up with burns on me, I'm extremely upset and disappointed as I am now worried I will have permanent scars as a result.

If you are thinking about buying this product, I would recommend spending the extra money and having it done by a professional. I don't believe this is safe.

Bec
Bec4 posts

Love it!

Absolutely amazing product!

Works exactly like the real deal. I Bought it from the shaver shop for only $289.

It will definitely save me money in the long run. The product it self isn’t too big either so it doesn’t take up much storage space. I definitely recommend it to any one who is tired of waiting for their laser clinic to have a 30% off sale :-)

CRC

After using it for a while the green light keeps beeping non stop and machine don't work how can i fix it?

Sharmane

This happened to my machine after using it 4 times max. I didn’t get a response from Remington or the Shaver Shop (where i purchased it). It’s a faulty product and I cant return it and have no idea how to fix it / stop the beeping. Waste of money

elletnahc
elletnahc

I am concerned about eye safety with the brightness of the flashes. Are there recommended glasses / eye protection to use while operating the i-light pro?

Vee
Vee

Would love feedback on this question. During my research I’ve found the odd commenter saying they wear sunglasses.

Sharlene E.
Sharlene E.

I tested it on my arms and a burnt smell happened. Am I using it wrong? Why is that happening?

Angel K

Could be the smell of hair burning. That's ok.
Also make sure the glass is clean

The Remington i-LIGHT PRO includes an infinity bulb, 5 light intensity settings, skin contact sensor, skin tone sensor two attachment caps for face and body. This product isn’t suitable on darker skin.

Reviews about this product were mixed, with some reviewers loving the product and others observing little to no change.

Some reviewers noted that the results didn’t last as long as they expected, despite Remington’s studies noting that on average, participants in that study had 66% fewer hairs 12 months after just three treatments.’

CategoryIPL Machines