9Renault Mégane X95
Part of Renault Mégane 3.8

Renault Mégane X95 (2010-2016)

9Renault Mégane X95
3.9

64%27%9%

Davud
DavudHobart, TAS2 posts

Best kept secrete

Having owned many Renaults over the years.

Taking delivery of my new Megane GT220 i was totally impressed by its driving performance and extras.

Renault are the best value vehicles in australia.

Forget the Koreans and trt a quality european.

If its performance comfort reliaility plus top safety encap 5

dsh22
dsh22South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
humby
humby

reliable workhorse

Since buying my 1.5dci in Jan 13 it has never skipped a beat. Driven coast to coast with incredibly low fuel consumption. Never been in the garage for repairs other than regular maintenance. Cruise control is great on long journeys and aircon is very effective. Only complaint is the difficultly in reclining the front seats and incompatibility of my Samsung phone with the Bluetooth and limited rear seat legroom.

Ercan karacakoylu
Ercan karacakoyluSydney, NSW4 posts

Lemon-Lemon

Horrible experience with my brand new megane. Always had squiqy noise from the brakes and engine failed within the first year. Engine replaced however fuel hose popped out on highway nearly cost our lives. Do not trust the service center! Also Do not buy CYY-62R from them as it is not safe to drive! Stay away......

Jenny Smyth
Jenny Smythbrisbane3 posts

Buyer Beware

.. It could be a great car except for the after sales services, as it's Hopeless and expensive!!! I'm sure this is the same with all models.... Shame on you Renault.... Also I was told I needed new tyres and I had only just put new tyres 3 months prior so I took my car back to the tyre place and he couldn't believe what I told him...they also broke my window button and rather then replace it they put it on the back one and told me to be careful not to open it... So bad!!!... I also took my car in last year as I had no air for a month and they said there was nothing wrong with it??? It did start working again , but now it's playing up again and it's out of warranty so maybe now they'll find what's wrong:((

Torreslobelo
TorreslobeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts
kevin curnow LREA
kevin curnow LREAGOLD COAST QLD

Great car, great value

Very comfortable, easy to drive and handles as well s anything in it's class. Plenty of interior room in the front, good footwell space.

100% reliable - running costs are over the claimed fuel consumption by about 20% around town

Equipment levels are OK and push button start is nice

kunal
SeamusIllawarra, NSW93 posts
asti
astiAU

My dream convertible!

This car was love at first sight - then i took it for a test drive and knew i had to have it - so smooth and comfortable. The body isn't as "alien" looking as some other convertibles out there and is roomier inside - plus it is packed full of extras as standard (gps, electric seats, automatic park brake etc). The glass roof is certainly special, and the heating/aircon system is great if it's up. Great sound system and good fuel consumption so far, it's not a guzzler. The heated seats are lovely and just top off an amazing drive, truly a luxury car for a reasonable price.
everything, the body, the inside and the fact i could just afford it!