Renovation D

Renovation D

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Renovation D? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

great team

Building and Planning for a luxurious thing is a daunting task. But the process was made simple by Renovation D. With their critical thinking and curious minds pushed me out of the stress. Their creativeness brought the delightness for our whole house.

5 out of 5

I’m so happy to share this because, the way they modernized our kitchen, bedroom, bathroom was pretty amazing. 5 out of 5 from my side and I recommend Renovation D for best results. Their outcome was outstanding. They bring the lights of happiness not only our home, also to our hearts. Thanks a lot for your great efforts Renovation D.

Fran
FranSydney, NSW

Completely disapointed

Quality control is very poor. We purchased almost everthing for our barhroom renevation from them which was a big mistake.
Either they send you wrong products or faulty products!! Quality is not equal to the australian standard. I will never buy anything from them again, lots of headace and stress. Better to pay more for better quality.
Customer service was good we had to problem with that just poor quality..

best quality materials

We had a magnificent services from the Removal D. We have been planning our dream house, we have no knowledge about where to choose, what to buy, and which is best. Through we are searching for our dream design, we ended up with nothing. Then we came to know about Renovation D. Their designs were amazing and they produced us the best quality materials.

Good Quality Products

I have ordered Bathroom vanity and some other bathroom accessories. The products I got are good quality. Also they have lower Prices from other seller in the market. I definitely recommend them.

swheatley6
swheatley6Sydney, NSW

Good range of products at great prices

Happy with the product although after sales communication was not always easy but was excellent. A faulty hinge 3 months after purchase was replaced without any trouble.
Knowledgeable team too.

Samantha
Samantha

Custom Vanity - superb

I ordered a custom vanity online, colour matched to Dulux shade number. From start to finish the online ordering process was easy, all details were checked over again and the resulting product is high quality and absolutely perfect- all at a really good price. I'll be back!

Selma
Selma

Vanity heights non standard

Stela
StelaSt. Andrews

Poor quality

Poor quality kitchen sink bought it only a few month ago, faulty product we been calling them to get a refund or a different sink no help at all, never recommend buying anything from there
My sink was meant to be black its all white and old already only purchased not long ago after we spent so much money in the store we get no customer service back

Good product

High quality product, friendly staff. Definitely go there again. I love the design and the quality is good , long warranty.

Terrible Customer service. Delivery policy a rip off

great communication

2nd bathroom with renovation d, the product reflect great value , but most important is their staff Are very experienced on bathroom renovation, answered all my question and concerned, been reading through review, can't understand what could be issue with their after sales, I damaged drawer panel on vanity during installation, and they supply new drawer panel straight the way with very little charge! They also help out on my installation, able to reach them on phone anytime during business hour 7 days!! they talk directly to my plumber and sort out all issue in minutes , Looking forward to use them for next bathroom!!

Rose
RoseSydney

Reasonably priced & Very helpful

Happy customer

I was recommended to Renovation D by my friend. They have a huge range of products and they can also custom make things without a big price tag. Everything purchased from them are excellent, and hassle free. Will definitely recommend to others.

Anything but hassle free