3.1

Job Satisfaction
4.3
4.4
4.4
Brand Manager for Renovation D? Claim your listing.

gkersten
gkerstenSydney, NSW

Can't beat the prices

Fantastic products great customer service. Jay # Artarmon was very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Just upgraded the bathroom with their products and will then do the kitchen. Show details

Grant Phillips
Grant Phillips

great team

Building and Planning for a luxurious thing is a daunting task. But the process was made simple by Renovation D. With their critical thinking and curious minds pushed me out of the stress. Their creativeness brought the delightness for our whole house.
James
James

5 out of 5

I’m so happy to share this because, the way they modernized our kitchen, bedroom, bathroom was pretty amazing. 5 out of 5 from my side and I recommend Renovation D for best results. Their outcome was outstanding. They bring the lights of happiness not only our home, also to our hearts. Thanks a lot for your great efforts Renovation D.
Fran
FranSydney, NSW

Completely disapointed

Quality control is very poor. We purchased almost everthing for our barhroom renevation from them which was a big mistake.
Either they send you wrong products or faulty products!! Quality is not equal to the australian standard. I will never buy anything from them again, lots of headace and stress. Better to pay more for better quality.
Customer service was good we had to problem with that just poor quality.. Show details
Job Satisfaction
Brendan Anderson
Brendan Anderson

best quality materials

We had a magnificent services from the Removal D. We have been planning our dream house, we have no knowledge about where to choose, what to buy, and which is best. Through we are searching for our dream design, we ended up with nothing. Then we came to know about Renovation D. Their designs were amazing and they produced us the best quality materials. Show details
Stacie
Stacie

Good Quality Products

I have ordered Bathroom vanity and some other bathroom accessories. The products I got are good quality. Also they have lower Prices from other seller in the market. I definitely recommend them. Show details
swheatley6
swheatley6Sydney, NSW6 posts

Good range of products at great prices

Happy with the product although after sales communication was not always easy but was excellent. A faulty hinge 3 months after purchase was replaced without any trouble.
Knowledgeable team too. Show details
Samantha
Samantha5 posts

Custom Vanity - superb

I ordered a custom vanity online, colour matched to Dulux shade number. From start to finish the online ordering process was easy, all details were checked over again and the resulting product is high quality and absolutely perfect- all at a really good price. I'll be back! Show details
Selma
Selma2 posts

Stela
StelaSt. Andrews2 posts

Poor quality

Poor quality kitchen sink bought it only a few month ago, faulty product we been calling them to get a refund or a different sink no help at all, never recommend buying anything from there

My sink was meant to be black its all white and old already only purchased not long ago after we spent so much money in the store we get no customer service back

Carol
Carol

Good product

High quality product, friendly staff. Definitely go there again. I love the design and the quality is good , long warranty.

Ben
Ben

Grey
Grey

great communication

2nd bathroom with renovation d, the product reflect great value , but most important is their staff Are very experienced on bathroom renovation, answered all my question and concerned, been reading through review, can't understand what could be issue with their after sales, I damaged drawer panel on vanity during installation, and they supply new drawer panel straight the way with very little charge! They also help out on my installation, able to reach them on phone anytime during business hour 7 days!! they talk directly to my plumber and sort out all issue in minutes , Looking forward to use them for next bathroom!!

Rose
RoseSydney5 posts

Chris
Chris

Happy customer

I was recommended to Renovation D by my friend. They have a huge range of products and they can also custom make things without a big price tag. Everything purchased from them are excellent, and hassle free. Will definitely recommend to others.