Resi Home Loans

Resi Home Loans

Listing monitored by Resi

2.1
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Sabaneee
Sabaneee

Terrible money hungry grubs

One off the worst home loan lenders out there
Not helpful at all asked to drop to interest only for a year due to covid was not interested at all
Do your self a favour and do not go with this company they want all paperwork again like we were going for a home loan again

Tekuiti
Tekuiti

RESI AUSTRALIA Disappointing Discharge Fees - SHOP AROUND

I feel the discharge fee was just ridiculous and lacked integrity. I am being charged $495 for a discharge fee which is absolutely on the high side. But that's not all. Welcome to $300 solicitor fees. The response was 'we don't have lawyers onsite'. I call crap on Resi.

Bunnings
Bunnings

Resi is very disappointing

Resi is the worse people to deal with, they dont communicate or return calls.They sold my property two months ago and they dont even bother to let us know what is happening. Is very frustrating.

ushi
ushiSydney, NSW

a stresssful experience to reduce loan rate

Loan was with Resi for years - initially one loan and then a second to do renovations - BUT, they put BOTH loans on high lo-Doc rates without telling me..
Strangled by high interest that I paid to them for YEARS, the Loan balance hardly moved downward........ they were unsympathetic during this time.
early Aug.16, after the RBA move, they did not reduce rate
I finally had enough and rang them to get a Loan statement from 1/7/16 on - so that I could refinance ..
they came to the party with 1.37% rate reduction - but, this was a stressful process with me having to continually chase them

Iggy
IggySydney

One word shocks!

Had our loan for less than a month and they increased .20% without any justification whatsoever, there was official rate increase just increased on their own accord. A few other start up issues which me managed to sort but really not a great start! Be wary.

David
DavidBuderim

Poor Service and dishonest

I urge anyone considering using Resi please find another as they charge fees without consulting you even though they say there would be no fees. When the matter is raised they are quite offensive and refuse to resolve the matter.

Robert
RobertAdelaide

Shoddy loan

I have sold my investment and want to pay the loan out, but Resi is stalling on releasing the title, It has been 8 months of hell ,The people purchasing have had to renew their loan because of it.
I have had to contact the ombudsman to try a fix up this mess up.
I had intended to borrow again from them , but no way now , give them a very wide berth
Robert
They where very nice to setup with
Terrible to try and get the loan released

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Don't get a home loan with this company!

In the beginning they were ok to deal with. Just ok. But if you ever have to contact them, their service is very disappointing. But even worse if you ever want to finish your loan early or change to another bank - dont even bother. They will not work with you. They will not give you a payout figure to tell you how much to pay to finish your loan. Also there are many fees such as early payout, solicitor fees. In the end I had to get the Credit Ombudsman to help me close my loan down. Save yourself a lot of trouble and just go to one of the bigger banks.

Will not let you finish your home loan

Max
Max

Shoddy Bank of the Decade Award goes to RESI

RESI will show great service to get you signed up, that's when it stops. The cheap company then gives the cheap service, you really do get what you pay for. We were stung with a $82,750 breaking cost fee to exit our fixed loan of $500,000, don't need to be an Einstein to work that it was rather excessive, that's just the penalty. Had to break the fixed loan on compassionate grounds and RESI did not give a [censored word removed] and no compassion is shown. Will spend the rest of my years bad mouthing them to all and if I just save one person from dealing with the anquish that we have had to, then it would have been worth it !

Excessive fees when breaking fixed loan and very poor customer service

Superb Service!

We went to resi because the rate they were offering was one of the best around, but the thing we really appreciated was the incredibly helpful staff that would answer our questions whenever we called. Our loan manager made the time to spell out all the possible extra loan features that we may find useful (if there was one I would recommend above all else, go for the offset account!)
Helpful & knowledgeable staff, easy-to-use online banking, couldn't be happier!

Misleading

Words cannot express what a disappointment these guys were. They don't give you the loan you want they try to sell you the loan structure that best benefits them. They tried to get us to to borrow $100k more than we needed just because we had the equity. Very unprofessional crew.

Karyn_67
Karyn_67

Terrible

Resi used to be excellent. We had a loan with them five years ago and had no problems. However this time, they have been extremely untrustworthy. They gave us a low doc loan with higher interest (at the last minute) even though we were only borrowing 80 per cent of the value and had an excellent credit history. We are now in the process of switching to another provider and will be paying early cancellation fee ($2800) to get away from Resi.

They changed the rules in regards to mortgage insurance and did not tell us until we got the paperwork. Unfortunately it was too late to go to another provider because Resi had taken MONTHS to organise the loan. The sellers of the house were about to go with another offer, so we were stuck.

Good

We are really happy with Resi and would recommend to family or friends needing a home loan. They even give you and the friend or family member $100 each if they do get a loan with Resi.
My husband and I have been with resi for over 4 years and we have both our home loan and an investment property loan with them. We always find Resi to be helpful when we need it. Its easy for us as pretty much everything can be done over the phone or on the internet - it is really convenient for us to manage our loans this way.
They don't have a credit card that we can link to the home loan but they do have a debit card so we can access our redraw this way. It would be good to have a credit card also though.

Good

As first-home buyers, we really appreciated Resi's level of personal service. They explained everything clearly and made the whole process hassle-free. In fact we’ve already recommended Resi to friends
No monthly fees
Service staff are informative and knowledgable

Thanks Resi!!

These guys are awesome – we had a really hard time with the banks so it is good to have our home loan with someone who’s providing better service and saving us heaps!
our Resi rep was there with us for the whole process making things happen – easily. It was nice to have someone on our side who understood the local property market. We’re also saving almost 1% off the rates that the banks were offering!
wish that we had known about these guys sooner, if a friend hadn’t told us about them we wouldn’t have gotten this loan.