Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee

4.2

Philip

PhilipHobart, TAS

Good machine well made

After a discussion with Revitive staff I purchased the Osteo Knee for my wife.
Great professional service & machine very well made & faultless.
Sadly for my wife's aliment this machine was not suitable.

Purchased in December 2020 for $459.00.

Debbie Hardwick

Debbie HardwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

After 2 months think lower legs improved but not so sure about the knee strengthening part doesn't feel it is getting stronger. Will keep trying and see what happens later.

Purchased in December 2020 for $499.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Very important investment! For your health

Great investment for your health.
Nice to be able manage my own injury .
A friend of mine recommended the machine . So I purchased it and now I’m saving money ..
I can work and earn a living

Purchased for $450.00.

Find out how Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee compares to other Foot Massagers

It's good but not for osteo

I don't find it has any benefit for my knees which is why I brought it it does however help with tight tendons behind thre knee and down the calf

Purchased for $399.00.

Tintern

TinternGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Very happy with revitive booster.
Only problem I had the one set off pads didn’t work.
Circulation work better, easy to operate. It won’t take much space.
Easy to clean, great with the remote.

Purchased in December 2020 for $499.00.

Great

Wonderful product. My legs feel wonderful after my session each day. It really helps my sore knees. Circulation definitely improves. I can really notice a difference after using it. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

This has been really great

I got my eightysix year old mum revitive circulation booster osteoarthritis knee for her birthday, and she has been great walking more freely and no swelling of ankles and arthritis has improved

Purchased in January 2020 for $399.00.

Jennifer Holmes

Jennifer HolmesSydney, NSW

Love it!

Certainly feel it working and it’s very easy to use.
Ankles and feet definitely look less swollen.
Great to have the carry case to store in and take outside if I want to sit in the sun.

Purchased in March 2020 for $429.00.

Gocats

GocatsCanberra 2600, ACT

Great purchase

The Revitive is a simple to use and effective way to relieve pain and tension in my lower legs. It is light, compact and easy to store. The battery holds its charge for a lengthy period. A great purchase indeed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $430.00.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

An essential part of my life

Have found that has assisted with alleviation of mild toe numbness due to type 2 diabetes. Have been using for some 8 weeks now & have noticed a significant change during that period.

Purchased in December 2019.

sambas

sambas

Faulty had to return

I was amazed how quickly it gave relief ,great product, but after a week the machine failed to work on the battery. Could only use it whilst plugged into power. No hassles with return but no offer to supply me with a replacement which means my aches will return before my machine is returned. Wished they could have supplied me with another until mine is repaired.

Purchased in January 2020 for $399.00.

Revitive M.Revitive

Ditto love it ... its goes a lot of the day under my desk.

Purchased Medic from HNorman NZ. Came home, realised had the wrong one after going on line and rang HN explained and they accepted return but said they could not supply Osteo Knee one so got that from AUS and returned other. Harvey Norman need to learn more and buy Osteo Knee REvitive.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

My parents love it

My parents have had knee replacements and they absolutely love it. It’s portable n easy to use when traveling. Maybe the patches n the foot thing could work st the same time is all they mentioned

Excellent,

The whole family uses it. My sister has Osteoarthritis on her knees, it has allowed her to bend my knees more. Would recommend it.

Fred bear.

Fred bear.

I can finally have a good night sleep, and getting old suck's.

Suzanne C.

Suzanne C.asked

My husband is awaiting a knee remplacement.
He has lost all his muscles in his legs due to arthritis of the knee
(Even though he does an active job)
Continue swelling and had it drained numerous times .
I’m wonder if the machine would help him now and also after his operation . Many thanks

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your question.

For Knee related conditions we usually recommend purchasing the Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee or the Medic Coach with the Knee program (additional cost). The reason we recommend these two devices is because they are compatible with our thigh pads which have been designed with the intention of targeting muscle response in the quadriceps muscles – the large muscle group in the front of the thigh. The intention is to strengthen these muscles and as a result this could support and stabilise the knee and reduce swelling in the knees. In regard to right now Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee or Medic Coach could help relieve aches, pains and swelling in your husband’s knee.

Knee surgeries are not a contraindication, so this means that your husband could use REVITIVE after his knee surgery. We do recommend caution when applying stimulation after RECENT (within the past 6 months) surgical procedures because stimulation could sometimes disrupt the healing process. A discussion with his doctor is encouraged as he/she would know his medical condition e.g. surgical procedure, healing progress, complications, etc, and be in the best position to advise how early he can start using REVITIVE again.

Please note for any user with a pre-existing condition, we recommend checking with a doctor before use to ensure that Revitive is suitable.

If you'd like to discuss further, please feel free to touch base with our Customer Service team for a chat - 07 5443 9767.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health Australia.

Mike W.asked

I have used it at setting of 50 and I can only feel the sensation around my ankles, is this ok ?

Hi Mike,
Yes it is ok to feel the sensation around your ankles.
It would be good if you can continue to increase the intensity level, and get strong but comfortable, calf muscle contractions. You should not feel pain or discomfort. If you do, lower the intensity level slightly.

Warm regards,
Actegy Health Australia.

Sylvia

Sylviaasked

Hi I’m reading about your product and would like to know if this would benefit me. I don’t have arthritic knees but am developing varicose veins and am starting to experience aching lower legs particularly at night.

Hi there Sylvia,
Happy holidays!

Revitive is a registered medical device which, through daily use, may
· Improve symptoms associated with varicose veins/ Chronic Venous Insufficiency
· Reduce pain and discomfort in the in the leg, foot and ankle caused by poor circulation

See here for the full list of intended purposes of Revitive Circulation Booster:

If you have any underlying medical conditions, it is advisable to consult your health professional before use.

There are several good offers right now available for our best selling Revitive. If you are interested. please check it out here. https://www.revitive.com.au/revitive-medic-new

Best regards,
Actegy Health AUSTRALIA

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

CategoryFoot Massagers