Revitive Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee

Revitive Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee

Ditto love it ... its goes a lot of the day under my desk.

Purchased Medic from HNorman NZ. Came home, realised had the wrong one after going on line and rang HN explained and they accepted return but said they could not supply Osteo Knee one so got that from AUS and returned other. Harvey Norman need to learn more and buy Osteo Knee REvitive.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

My parents love it

My parents have had knee replacements and they absolutely love it. It’s portable n easy to use when traveling. Maybe the patches n the foot thing could work st the same time is all they mentioned

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Excellent,

The whole family uses it. My sister has Osteoarthritis on her knees, it has allowed her to bend my knees more. Would recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Fred bear.

Fred bear.

I can finally have a good night sleep, and getting old suck's.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

Susan S.

Susan S.asked

I have subluxation of the patella. What model would be best for me?

Hi Susan S.

From what I understand sublaxation of the patella is often a structural issue. It is possible that muscle strengthening may assist with this condition, but it would be worthwhile checking in with your Doctor on this one.

REVITIVE is primarily indicated to assist with conditions relating to circulation of the lower limbs. Our Osteoarthritis-Knee model does have thigh pads and a specific arthritis-mode that is designed to get the larger quadriceps muscles pumping which may be of assistance with your condition. Again, I would recommend that you speak to your doctor and get their opinion with a full view of your condition.

If we can answer any further questions, please feel free to let us know. You can do so here, or our Customer Service Team are always happy to have a chat - 07 5443 9767.

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health
AUSTRALIA.

Jennygirl21

Jennygirl21asked

Hello both mum and I have diabetes and my mum has a packet, we just wanted to know if we can use the review circulation

Hi Jennygirl21,

Thanks for your question. REVITIVE is a drug-free registered medical device which may help to reduce pain and discomfort in the legs caused by Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. You can read more about this here - https://www.revitive.com.au/diabetes

That said, we always recommend that anyone with a pre-existing medical condition consult with their doctor before considering the use of REVITIVE. Your doctor has a full picture of your medical history and is better positioned to advise if the product is right for you. It is also important to note the contraindications which can be viewed here - https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/

I am unsure of your reference to a 'packet' so perhaps you can elaborate or explain this part so I can assists further. Alternatively our helpful customer service team can be reached on 1800 505 108.

Warm Regards,

Actegy Health.

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

CategoryFoot Massagers