Revitive Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee

Revitive Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee

My parents love it

My parents have had knee replacements and they absolutely love it. It’s portable n easy to use when traveling. Maybe the patches n the foot thing could work st the same time is all they mentioned

Hi Hayley, Thanks for taking the time to let us know your parents experience. Its fantastic that they are seeing great results and are able to continue their 'REVITIVE time' even when travelling. We find people who use it consistently get the best results. Thanks again for the feedback. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

Excellent,

The whole family uses it. My sister has Osteoarthritis on her knees, it has allowed her to bend my knees more. Would recommend it.

Hi Tracy, Wonderful news that your whole family are enjoying the benefits of using REVITIVE. I'm sure your sister is thrilled to be bending her knees again - fantastic result! I hope that everyone continues to enjoy their 'REVITIVE time' in your household. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions or if there is ever anything we can assist with. Warm Regards, Actegy Health AUSTRALIA.

I can finally have a good night sleep, and getting old suck's.

Hi" my name is Fons. For the last few years, I have suffered from pain in my lower legs. You go to bed feeling tired, and within a few hours my legs start to ache. To the point ,I have to get out of bed and walk about the house at 3 in the morning. This cycle has continued for some time, then I noticed the toes on my right foot started going numb. And a feeling of a constant, but mild cramp in my toes. And my calves were rock hard, So I went to my doctor, who recommended I take cramp tablets and exercise more. Yes! like I can walk 50 meters without hanging on to a trolley.I then spoke to my local chemist about what had trasnpired with the doctor. When he said would i like to try the Revitive circulation booster, we have one which i can loan you for a week at no cost and see if it helps. Just be aware this is no toy, it has 100 settings and can be very strong. So i took it home and tried it straight away, i didn't realise it rightaway how much feeling i had actually lost in my feet. Because the first time i used it, i had it set on 60 before i felt any sensation or tingleing at all. The first day was more of a novelty, i got to level 80 before i started to squark. But i had to see how tough i'm not! The first day i didn't notice any thing,but i did tone down my need for more power. And set it back to 60 .After a few days i could feel and wriggle my toes, and the feeling of cramp had eased considerably but i had to give the unit back. That's when i bit the bullet and bought one for my self, it wasn't cheep it cost $550.00 odd dollars. I'm sure simmilar unit's would do the same, but this one i had a little experiance with. iv'e used this machine for 2 months now not every day but mostly. The swelling in my calves has gone down, i am now able to get a good night sleep. I like to use it just before i go to bed, i have a bath and watch a bit if telly. And i'm sleeping pain free, and anotherthing i have noticed i feel my feet tingling and twitch at 45 as apposed to 60 as before i started using the machine. But like everything when you have no pain, you forgett to use the machine and once again you wake up in pain. Would i recomend the Revitive circulation booster. In my case 100% thumbs up. Thank you Fons.

Hi Fons, Thank you for reaching out to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear you are back to sleeping pain free. As you've noticed, consistency is important so integrating some REVITIVE time into your daily routine is a perfect idea to keep you feeling great. I will pass on your comments to our team - thanks again for taking the time to share. Enjoy your REVITIVE! Warm regards, Actegy Health Team

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

Hello both mum and I have diabetes and my mum has a packet, we just wanted to know if we can use the review circulation
Hi Jennygirl21, Thanks for your question. REVITIVE is a drug-free registered medical device which may help to reduce pain and discomfort in the legs caused by Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. You can read more about this here - https://www.revitive.com.au/diabetes That said, we always recommend that anyone with a pre-existing medical condition consult with their doctor before considering the use of REVITIVE. Your doctor has a full picture of your medical history and is better positioned to advise if the product is right for you. It is also important to note the contraindications which can be viewed here - https://www.revitive.com.au/can-i-use/ I am unsure of your reference to a 'packet' so perhaps you can elaborate or explain this part so I can assists further. Alternatively our helpful customer service team can be reached on 1800 505 108. Warm Regards, Actegy Health.

Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee