Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee

Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee

Listing monitored by Revitive

4.3

Since I have been using my unit the benefits have been fantastic

I am sure I have chosen the best option of Revitive model for my needs. The circulating booster for my feet and legs has made my exercise far less painful. The Knee pads have improved the knee pain I have been suffering with over resent years.

Purchased in January 2021.

A Bit Too Late

I only wish I had this before I had two knee replacements ! However it is great for helping to reduce ankle swelling
Thigh muscle extension not really much good however

Purchased in February 2021 for $499.00.

CarolPerth, WA

I was surprised, it really works

I had aching legs and very sore left knee,(heading for knee replacement). I tired this device every night for 14 nights and the difference was amazing. Straight away my legs stopped aching. I used the tens pads on my left knee and although it does not take the pain away completely it was greatly reduced, also had better range of motion. I don't use it every night but usually 3-4 times per week. Would definitely recommend this machine.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $599.00.

Great relief

Wasn’t sure how effective it would be but is fantastic relief! Definitely worth the money and daily usage is very easy. Glad I saw the ad so I could experience it!

Purchased in January 2021.

Philip
PhilipHobart, TAS

Good machine well made

After a discussion with Revitive staff I purchased the Osteo Knee for my wife.
Great professional service & machine very well made & faultless.
Sadly for my wife's aliment this machine was not suitable.

Purchased in December 2020 for $459.00.

Debbie Hardwick
Debbie HardwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

After 2 months think lower legs improved but not so sure about the knee strengthening part doesn't feel it is getting stronger. Will keep trying and see what happens later.

Purchased in December 2020 for $499.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

Very important investment! For your health

Great investment for your health.
Nice to be able manage my own injury .
A friend of mine recommended the machine . So I purchased it and now I’m saving money ..
I can work and earn a living

Purchased for $450.00.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

It's good but not for osteo

I don't find it has any benefit for my knees which is why I brought it it does however help with tight tendons behind thre knee and down the calf

Purchased for $399.00.

Tintern
TinternGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Very happy with revitive booster.
Only problem I had the one set off pads didn’t work.
Circulation work better, easy to operate. It won’t take much space.
Easy to clean, great with the remote.

Purchased in December 2020 for $499.00.

Great

Wonderful product. My legs feel wonderful after my session each day. It really helps my sore knees. Circulation definitely improves. I can really notice a difference after using it. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

This has been really great

I got my eightysix year old mum revitive circulation booster osteoarthritis knee for her birthday, and she has been great walking more freely and no swelling of ankles and arthritis has improved

Purchased in January 2020 for $399.00.

Jennifer Holmes
Jennifer HolmesSydney, NSW

Love it!

Certainly feel it working and it’s very easy to use.
Ankles and feet definitely look less swollen.
Great to have the carry case to store in and take outside if I want to sit in the sun.

Purchased in March 2020 for $429.00.

Gocats
GocatsCanberra 2600, ACT

Great purchase

The Revitive is a simple to use and effective way to relieve pain and tension in my lower legs. It is light, compact and easy to store. The battery holds its charge for a lengthy period. A great purchase indeed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $430.00.

Peter
PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

An essential part of my life

Have found that has assisted with alleviation of mild toe numbness due to type 2 diabetes. Have been using for some 8 weeks now & have noticed a significant change during that period.

Purchased in December 2019.

sambas
sambas

Faulty had to return

I was amazed how quickly it gave relief ,great product, but after a week the machine failed to work on the battery. Could only use it whilst plugged into power. No hassles with return but no offer to supply me with a replacement which means my aches will return before my machine is returned. Wished they could have supplied me with another until mine is repaired.

Purchased in January 2020 for $399.00.

BillS
BillSasked

I have a Revitive Medic. When I use it I get plenty of action on my right leg but very little on my left leg. Why is this?

Good morning Bill,

Thank you for your question.

This is very common. The intensity output in both foot pads is exactly the same. However, both feet and legs are never exactly the same and the nerves in one foot or leg may be more sensitive than the other. Set the intensity to a level that is comfortable in the good (or more sensitive) foot. The other foot will still be receiving the EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) despite the lack of sensation.

If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Services Team on (07) 5443 9767.

Warm regards,
Actegy Health - Australia

Brande
Brandeasked

I would like to know are you able to use the body pads with this model? Also do the body pads function as EMS or TENS or both?

Carol

Yes you can use the body pads and works with both EMS & TENS functions.

Good morning Brande,

Thank you for your question.

The Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee is only compatible with the Thigh Pads. The stimulation program that is used for the thigh output on this device has been designed with the intention of targeting muscle response in the quadriceps muscles – the large muscle group in the front of the thigh. The intention is to strengthen these muscles and as a result this could support the knee and relieve the issues associated with Osteoarthritis in the knee. As such the stimulation would not be of optimal benefit if used elsewhere as it may overwork the muscles.

In addition, the Revitive Osteoarthritis Knee only uses EMS through the thigh pads.

If you were looking for a device where you could use body pads for EMS and TENS sessions, plus thigh pads with the Knee Program. I would strongly recommend looking at our app controlled Revitive Medic Coach and Knee bundle. https://www.revitive.com.au/revitive-medic-coach-knee

Warm regards,
Actegy Health

SteveJ
SteveJasked

Hi, I am a professional dog walker and cover around 20k per day, I do currently have Plantar Fasciitis and have been using your Ultrasonic Therapy device and things are definitely going in the right direction for me to get on top of this.
I also feel at times that circulation is an issue too and have been considering purchasing your Medic Coach with the Knee Bundle as I do have a fluid on the knee problem that has also been there for some time now.
My knee has been drained at one time but fluid is still evident, would your knee pads help with these symptoms?

See all Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee questions

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives

CategoryFoot Massagers