Revitive Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee

Revitive Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee

4.2

Great

Wonderful product. My legs feel wonderful after my session each day. It really helps my sore knees. Circulation definitely improves. I can really notice a difference after using it. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Revitive

This has been really great

I got my eightysix year old mum revitive circulation booster osteoarthritis knee for her birthday, and she has been great walking more freely and no swelling of ankles and arthritis has improved

Purchased in January 2020 for A$399.00.

Jennifer Holmes

Jennifer HolmesSydney, NSW

Love it!

Certainly feel it working and it’s very easy to use.
Ankles and feet definitely look less swollen.
Great to have the carry case to store in and take outside if I want to sit in the sun.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$429.00.

Foot Massagers

Find out how Revitive Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee compares to other Foot Massagers

Gocats

GocatsCanberra 2600, ACT

Great purchase

The Revitive is a simple to use and effective way to relieve pain and tension in my lower legs. It is light, compact and easy to store. The battery holds its charge for a lengthy period. A great purchase indeed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$430.00.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

An essential part of my life

Have found that has assisted with alleviation of mild toe numbness due to type 2 diabetes. Have been using for some 8 weeks now & have noticed a significant change during that period.

Purchased in December 2019.

sambas

sambas

Faulty had to return

I was amazed how quickly it gave relief ,great product, but after a week the machine failed to work on the battery. Could only use it whilst plugged into power. No hassles with return but no offer to supply me with a replacement which means my aches will return before my machine is returned. Wished they could have supplied me with another until mine is repaired.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$399.00.

Revitive M.Revitive

Ditto love it ... its goes a lot of the day under my desk.

Purchased Medic from HNorman NZ. Came home, realised had the wrong one after going on line and rang HN explained and they accepted return but said they could not supply Osteo Knee one so got that from AUS and returned other. Harvey Norman need to learn more and buy Osteo Knee REvitive.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

My parents love it

My parents have had knee replacements and they absolutely love it. It’s portable n easy to use when traveling. Maybe the patches n the foot thing could work st the same time is all they mentioned

Excellent,

The whole family uses it. My sister has Osteoarthritis on her knees, it has allowed her to bend my knees more. Would recommend it.

Foot Massagers

Fred bear.

Fred bear.

I can finally have a good night sleep, and getting old suck's.

See all Revitive Circulation Booster reviews

Mipcar

Mipcarasked

Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee

Love the foot pads but when I use the thigh pads even on the highest setting i do not feel any sensation at all. I have tried on more than one occasion so not sure if the product is faulty.

RICHARD FOX
RICHARD FOX

have no problems,using foot pads,use sorbolene massaged into feet for full effect.
Using ems or tems setting around 15-20 for ten mins is enough for my shoulder therapy
iT DOES WORK, and wakes you up. WILL keep using .

Hi Mipcar,

Glad to hear you are enjoying using the Revitive foot pads. With regards to the thigh pads, first thing to check is that you are definitely using the Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee model. The thigh pads are not intended for use with any other model (if you no longer have the box to double check, the model number on the back of the device will be 2836AA)

If you do have the Osteoarthritis-Knee model it is important to note that the Arthritis mode is slightly different to the waveforms you feel via the foot pads. In Arthritis-mode there will be 10 seconds of stimulation, followed by a 50-second rest period, when no stimulation is felt. If you are not feeling the 10 second targeted stimulation at all, then it would be good to give our Customer Service team a call so they can run through some trouble shooting to see if they can help to get to the bottom of it.

Our Customer Service team can be reached on 07 5443 9767.

Warm regards,
Actegy Health

Patricia

Patriciaasked

Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee

I have knees problems and will need a knee replacement in the future. which is the best machine to get the Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee or Medic Plus. Have read reviews for both but still unsure.

Hi Patricia,

If you have areas of concern in the Knee, often the Osteoarthritis Knee model is better. It has specialised thigh pads that are intended to work the larger quadriceps muscles which can help to support the knee. That said, given that you are awaiting surgery and have a pre-existing condition, we do recommend that you speak to your doctor first to ensure that Revitive is right for you with a full view of your existing condition.

If we can help you further with product information, please feel free to have a chat with our customer service team on 07 5443 9767 (mon-fri)

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health - Australia.

Toni

Toniasked

Circulation Booster Osteoarthritis-Knee

Hi when using my machine I see movement / sensation in my left foot and toes but not my right foot , is this normal ? Also when I have the arthritis pads on I don’t see my muscles contract? Thanks

Hi Toni,

This is a good question and one we get quite a bit. It is not at all uncommon to experience a stronger sensation in one foot and less in the other. We recommend that you use a setting that is strong but comfortable for the more sensitive side. The less sensitive side is still receiving the benefit of the EMS.

With regards to the arthritis pads, are you feeling the sensation? If the sensation feels strong (again, it must be comfortable - no pain) then you will be working the muscles. If the sensation is quite weak - you may need to increase a little. Remember that in arthritis mode, the EMS runs for 10 seconds then there is a long pause before the next wave begins.

If we can give more info, please feel free to give us a call. We can work with you while you are using the device to make sure you are getting the most out of it. We can also answer any questions you may have. Our team can be reached on 07 5443 9767

Warm Regards,
Actegy Health
AUSTRALIA.

Marc Pettitt
Marc Pettitt

It doesn't really matter if your foot moves or not ( as my left foot moves more than my right ) , as long as you "feel" your muscles contracting .

Get an answer from our members and Revitive representatives