4.4

88% · 222 · 8%

Bernie
BernieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Major improvement

Prior to purchase I limped instead of walking and pain was intense. I’ve been using for several weeks and knee pain has nearly gone and walking is done with ease. The ankle swelling has improved however still need more time for superior improvement. My only negative is the cost of replacement knee pads after 20 uses which could prove very costly over time. better if a gel to refurbish pads. Show details ·  1
Marie-Rose Auguste
Marie-Rose AugusteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

great implement

Have been using it for about a month 30 mins daily and 40 tension. Am happy with results as ankles are no longer swollen and less pain in my knee. Show details ·  2
Rosie Hartigan
Rosie HartiganIllawarra, NSW

Great for "tired" legs

Great for tired legs after nursing on a 10 hr shift. Use it every 1 to 2 days for 30 minutes in the evening. Very easy to use and love not having to plug it in, as it holds a charge for 5 or 6 uses. Makes my legs feel less "achy". Works much better when the foot moisturiser is applied-only need a small amount. Show details ·  1
Robyn Poole
Robyn Poole2 posts

Great product can't live without it

When I went to bed before using Revitive I could not get to sleep as my legs felt like they were aching and irritable. Now that has subsided and I love using Revitive, especially when I have had a long day standing or walking. Show details ·  1
Dosh
DoshNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome

Very helpful and easy to use, great product and good instructions. Great for circulation in a person with minimal mobility and weak leg muscles. All round great product and great price Show details ·  1
AggieErina6 posts
Bob McLean
Bob McLean

Since I have been using my unit the benefits have been fantastic

I am sure I have chosen the best option of Revitive model for my needs. The circulating booster for my feet and legs has made my exercise far less painful. The Knee pads have improved the knee pain I have been suffering with over resent years. Show details ·  1
viv
viv

A Bit Too Late

I only wish I had this before I had two knee replacements ! However it is great for helping to reduce ankle swelling
Thigh muscle extension not really much good however
 Show details ·  1
Carol
CarolPerth, WA3 posts

I was surprised, it really works

I had aching legs and very sore left knee,(heading for knee replacement). I tired this device every night for 14 nights and the difference was amazing. Straight away my legs stopped aching. I used the tens pads on my left knee and although it does not take the pain away completely it was greatly reduced, also had better range of motion. I don't use it every night but usually 3-4 times per week. Would definitely recommend this machine. Show details ·  1
Michael Hopkinson
Michael HopkinsonSydney, NSW

Great relief

Wasn’t sure how effective it would be but is fantastic relief! Definitely worth the money and daily usage is very easy. Glad I saw the ad so I could experience it! Show details ·  1
Philip
PhilipHobart, TAS3 posts

Good machine well made

After a discussion with Revitive staff I purchased the Osteo Knee for my wife.
Great professional service & machine very well made & faultless.
Sadly for my wife's aliment this machine was not suitable.  Show details ·  1
Debbie Hardwick
Debbie HardwickSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

After 2 months think lower legs improved but not so sure about the knee strengthening part doesn't feel it is getting stronger. Will keep trying and see what happens later.
 Show details ·  1
Stephen Sakic
Stephen Sakic

Very important investment! For your health

Great investment for your health.
Nice to be able manage my own injury .
A friend of mine recommended the machine . So I purchased it and now I’m saving money ..
I can work and earn a living  Show details ·  1
Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

It's good but not for osteo

I don't find it has any benefit for my knees which is why I brought it it does however help with tight tendons behind thre knee and down the calf Show details
Tintern
TinternGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Great product

Very happy with revitive booster.
Only problem I had the one set off pads didn’t work.
Circulation work better, easy to operate. It won’t take much space.
Easy to clean, great with the remote. Show details ·  1