Revlon

Revlon

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Val

ValSouthwest, VIC

Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara is the worst product I've ever used

It is thick and gluey with threads hanging off the applicator top and bottom. Every time i use it I have to wipe all the loose threads off the applicator so as not to get them stuck on my lashes or worse still, in my eye. Not sure what is happening with Revlon Mascaras but they never used to be like this. I will never but another one of their brand.

Jenna Wells

Jenna WellsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Revlon Mascara - Green Lid (Waterproof)

Don't waste your money...
The blue lid that isn't waterproof stays on better then the waterproof green lid, go figure????

Green lid mascara smudges to the top and bottom of your eyes only a couple hours into your day & if your like me and clean around your eyes with a cotton tip after, forget about it = panda eyes smudges EVERYWHERE.

Threw it out & went back to my old cheaper Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Lynda

LyndaMurray Region, NSW

Worst mascara hands down ever

VLL

VLLSydney

Very happy

I have been using Revlon for many years after using Max Factor for many years. I only swapped as a friend started working for them and so I wanted to support him. I buy it from places like Big W, Priceline, Chemist Warehouse when they have 25-50% off.
I’ve always been happy with the range even though I just stick to the same products.
I think it is a good brand so much so that I have used it for about 20 years. I have not had any problems with the product.

KM_

KM_Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lip Colour

Can't live without their lip products!

Love the revlon kisses - only $5, like a lip balm/ gloss with nice pigmentation and amazing smell. Available in different pink shades.
Lipsticks and lip liners are amazing - so creamy, easy to apply, and extremely comfortable to wear. Doesn't get dry at all and almost acts as a balm, despite being so pigmented

Laura

LauraPalmerston North

don’t waste your money.

I spent $45 NZD on this and I have to say I regret every cent of it. Decided to try it out tonight for going out to dinner. As soon as I applied it my skin began to sting. I’ve spilled RoundUp solution on myself and this managed to feel far worse than that. No matter how much blending or how many coats I applied, it still ended up looking smudged or streaky whenever I tried to blend it. I looked terrible, my face hurt like all Hell and my night was ruined before it had even started.

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

REVLON Youth FX

I purchased the entire range of this new product by Revlon hoping for the usual reliable Revlon product. What a waste of money. It not only makes absolutely no difference but the makeup is horrible to put on and actually accentuates your wrinkles. Wont ever buy again.

costly mistakeMelbourne

Does not deliver

Revlon Youth FX is a new product claiming to erase wrinkles immediately you put it on. This product does not work , so do not waste your money buying it! I assumed as it was made by what I thought was a reputable cosmetic brand that it would have at least some semblance of truth in the claims made on the container and packaging, Totally not so, it makes not one bit of difference! Fortunately I purchased at a '50% off sale' , so did not lose as much as I could have.

Di S

Di SPerth, WA

Eyebrow "tatoo" a total waste of money!

I was excited to discover this product because my eyebrows are greying. I applied the gel to my clean, dry eyebrows. The instructions called for a minimum drying time of 20 minutes - I allowed 30 minutes. The initial result was good, but when I washed my face the next morning all the colour was gone. A very disappointing result and, as far as I'm concerned, a complete waste of money.

whiska47

whiska47Brisbane

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect 005 Natural Beige not the same colour anymore

I've been using Revlon Photoready Natural Beige 005 for YEARS. But the new 'airbrush effect' 005 Natural Beige came out and it's not the same colour as previous. I hate the colour of Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Effect - 005 Natural Beige - it's way too dark and yellowy. Why, why, why, why, why did you change the colour???? And if you DO want to change the colour give it a new name at least. So completely gutted as I've used Revlon every single day for years. Not any more. Seriously - don't mess with your colours! In fact, keep the foundation as it was!

Nikky

NikkyMelbourne

For the price point, this foundation is decent.

The coverage is medium, and it can sometimes be a little patchy, but builds up well. As someone with oily skin, this lasts about 3 hours before going a little shiny if not set with powder, but will stay on for another five hours at least.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner - Blush/Rose fard - Happy with this purchase

I have been using this Lip Liner for a while now and I am happy with this purchase.
The colour 'Blush/Rose Fard' is very similar to my natural lip colour; I use this pencil to define my lip line and to colour my lips before applying lipstick.
I noticed that since I have started using this lip liner, my lipsticks last longer and they don't smudge outside my lips.
It works particularly well with red lipsticks, so I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
This lip liner costs around 20$, which is not cheap, but it lasts for a while. It also has a sharpener at the other end of the lip liner pen.

Ruby23

Ruby23ADELAIDE

WHAT A DISASTER REVLON! BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL FORMULA PHOTOREADY FOUNDATION

kezz.ocarroll

kezz.ocarrollGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Overtime Lipstick - Shade 350

Hate the new color 005 of Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect

I have used this product for a few years and have always used the same color (Natural Beige) and now it is so dark I can't wear it. It is not complimentary. It's dark and yellowy. If it isn't changed back I am changing product.

Emilie29

Emilie29AU

Ultra volume mascara..

Clumpy to apply, flakes within a couple of hours and irritates my eyes. The brush is too sjort and straight which males applying not as easy as other mascaras. Would not recommend!!!

Annette

AnnetteDarwin

revlon photoready airbrush effects makeup

Robbie

RobbieAU

Photo ready foundation

I have always been a fan of Revlon Photo ready foundation. Yesterday I opened my new bottle and couldn't believe it. It was "airbrush effect" Photo ready, difficult to apply because of its dryness and difficult to blend. My makeup looked heavy and dark. The old Photo ready was always silky smooth and blended beautifully. No more airbrush for me. I will have to change brands.

Revlon colorburst matte balm

I've had this balm for a while now as I don't usually wear makeup so it hardly gets used. I have 225 which is a beautiful red mauve colour. It smells minty and fresh which is quite nice. However, it dries out my lips even if I apply lip balm first, although this may be caused by using a setting powder. It also doesn't last very long but it is good quality and accentuates your look.