Revolution Telecom

Revolution Telecom

See the Best Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good company with solid service and absolutely true to its advertisements. If you want the cheapest mobile phone call rates in Australia then this is the pre-paid service for you. It has a good customer web interface, offers a variety of recharge options, and it works!
This company offers the cheapest call rates and SMS rates that I've found in Australia. It works all the time and is absolutely true to its advertisements.
It now has a credit expiry period but the time period is reasonable and that's only fair, as everyone else does this too.

Good

I should retract my earlier unfavourable review - turns out, all I needed to do was turn my phone off then turn it back on again - all fixed!

But their customer service message page is still down
Cheap
No customer service email contact