2SpinTel Mobile

1,008 reviews
Deon K.
Deon K.

Good customer service

Gretchen was very helpful and forwarded my enquiry to their team. Show details
Peter R.
Peter R.

Gretchen was very helpful

Gretchen was very helpful resolving my mistakes considering the terrible phone line quality we had to endure. Show details
Maureen
Maureen

Excellent customer service

I got a trouble to activate my sim cards. I called spintel and Francis helped me to solve all the problems and helped me successfully transfer my sim cards immediately. He provides excellent customer service i had ever have. Thank you! Show details
Emma
EmmaPerth, WA2 posts

Mobile Broadband issues

Carol was amazing resolved my problems in minutes, thanks a Bunch :) Show details
Torreslobelo
TorreslobeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

It's been great!

I just came back to Spintel after about 2 years with another provider on the NBN plan for the 200+ tier and I have to say that I've been surprised on how easy it was to swap.
I had to change the connection details on the modem, but their documentation for my type of modem was spot on and easy to follow. The only hiccup I encountered, was trying to create my account as I was a returning customer. I was not allowed to create a new account with my email address nor use my previous one as it had been disconnected!

Luckily "Rose" from the customer service department was very helpful and managed to get my old account and previous username restored within a day.

I'd recommend switching to SPINTEL based on this experience.

Jared D.
Jared D.

Fast and helpful customer service

Spoke with Xyra to move my technician appointment and she was fantastic. Had the appointment moved very quickly and easily.
Warren Northey
Warren NortheySydney, NSW5 posts

Once again, Spintel has been very helpful with an issue I was having, and fixed it within 2 minutes. Show details
Arlene Rao
Arlene Rao2 posts

Awesome, genuine customer service

I’m very impressed with your service. I’ve been with other providers in the past, your service is awesome. Customer service your main priority. I’m impressed my issues were addressed. I had very good service with Rain your customer service employee. This is not a fake review.
S R.
S R.South East Queensland, QLD

Review

Marry helped me with my problems every got fixed thanks.
Miguel
Miguel

Amazing costumer service

Great costumer service from Rhea, so fast and helpful. Thanks again!
Froto Bogaoan
Froto Bogaoan
  Fair Incentive

Helpfull

Very helpful costumer service and always happy to wait...easy to understand the instructions Show details
Sandra Richardson
Sandra RichardsonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent experience very happy with Anne

Very happy how pleasant Anne was, she was very helpful . Excellent Show details
Laurie O.
Laurie O.

Staff

Anne was very helpful and friendly she was great fixed my problem
sehbeh777
sehbeh777Hunter Region, NSW

Great service and respect for disabilities

I had a difficult situation arise and it involved changing my spintel account details. I spoke to Rose on the phone and she fixed my account details promptly and with great respect for my disabilities. Thanks Rose from Spintel. Show details
Naseema A.
Naseema A.

Good service

Thanks for all your help and assistance, Donna
Prompt responses and follow up was appreciated.