SpinTel Mobile

SpinTel Mobile

2.8

Kev
KevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great prices. Bugger all customer support.

Optus appears to have an antiquated communication system with its wholesalers. Trivial support tasks can take days to resolve and require frequent poking of the under-resourced technical staff @ Spintel.
If you are looking for cheap prices and nothing more, Spintel is fine.
If you are looking for customer service, forget it. You've come to the wrong place.

Dean
Dean

Lying and dishonest Mobile company

Caleb
CalebToowoomba

Fantastic price, with all I need!

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how SpinTel Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Anna C.Perth, WA

Shocking customer service!

Hi Anoop,
In Which channel that I could correspond with you privately??

Ysmum
YsmumSydney

Cheap plan with good coverage

Cheap plan with good coverage. We had some initial issues switching over to the new SIM cards but the technical staff kept following up and even called to get the matter sorted out.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ysmum, Thanks so much for your review, we're grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Cheers!
SpinTel Team

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
IM-Mittagong
IM-MittagongIllawarra, NSW

Not happy.

I might have been happy at one stage with your service but was deeply disappointed when I was hoodwinked into changing my plan after having been told that overseas call were no longer an option under the plan I was on. So I changed my plan to another provider which is now cheaper and I couldn’t be happier. In the long run Spintel did me a big favour.

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Horrible service, no communication.

Shanny
ShannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless!

Signed my daughter up for the $9.95 plan. She doesn't receive 90% of SMS so ended up calling everyone instead which caused her to go over her call minutes (resulting in a $38 bill instead of $9.95) I emailed them telling them about the problem and that I would be changing companies asap, they promised a call back, never happened.

Now I've been trying to port my number to a new company and they reject the port out request. They now tell me I have to give them 30 days notice to cancel my service with them, WHAT SERVICE! they're not providing me the service I'm paying for. Think I might have to go to the telecommunications ombudsman with this one. ...

Reche m.SpinTel

Hi Shanny, I'd like to apologise for the negative experience. I’d like to help resolve the issue. Can you private message me your account detail so we can investigate?

NarelleT
NarelleTPerth, WA

Quick and easy change of mobile plan

Great service and super cheap mobile plan. Connection is reliable, upgraded plan recently and got an even better deal. Would highly recommended a Spintel mobile plan if you have teenagers needing a phone

Patrick Jon A.SpinTel

Thank you NarelleT for the positive response.

Review collected in partnership with SpinTel

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how SpinTel Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Wilson C.
Wilson C.Perth, WA

Spintel mobile customer for few years, no problems at all

Been using Spintel mobile since Nov 2015, service has been very stable for me with Optus network. Never had to contact customer service so don't know their quality. But smooth sailing is the best experience for me particular at this price point. I've got 2 sim cards, moved one of them to Virgin Mobile 19 months ago for a good phone plan. Planning to move back to Spintel when contract is up for the 9GB $23 plan can't find any other month to month plan to beat.

Patrick Jon A.SpinTel

Thank you Wilson C. for the positive response.