SpinTel Mobile

• Local Reception

IM-Mittagong

IM-MittagongIllawarra, NSW

Not happy.

I might have been happy at one stage with your service but was deeply disappointed when I was hoodwinked into changing my plan after having been told that overseas call were no longer an option under the plan I was on. So I changed my plan to another provider which is now cheaper and I couldn’t be happier. In the long run Spintel did me a big favour.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Horrible service, no communication.

Anoop M.SpinTel
Shanny

ShannySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless!

Signed my daughter up for the $9.95 plan. She doesn't receive 90% of SMS so ended up calling everyone instead which caused her to go over her call minutes (resulting in a $38 bill instead of $9.95) I emailed them telling them about the problem and that I would be changing companies asap, they promised a call back, never happened.

Now I've been trying to port my number to a new company and they reject the port out request. They now tell me I have to give them 30 days notice to cancel my service with them, WHAT SERVICE! they're not providing me the service I'm paying for. Think I might have to go to the telecommunications ombudsman with this one. ...

Local Reception
Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month: $9.95
Included Data per Month:2 GB
Reche m.SpinTel

Hi Shanny, I'd like to apologise for the negative experience. I’d like to help resolve the issue. Can you private message me your account detail so we can investigate?

NarelleT

NarelleTPerth, WA

Quick and easy change of mobile plan

Great service and super cheap mobile plan. Connection is reliable, upgraded plan recently and got an even better deal. Would highly recommended a Spintel mobile plan if you have teenagers needing a phone

Patrick Jon A.SpinTel

Thank you NarelleT for the positive response.

Review collected in partnership with SpinTel

Wilson C.

Wilson C.Perth, WA

Spintel mobile customer for few years, no problems at all

Been using Spintel mobile since Nov 2015, service has been very stable for me with Optus network. Never had to contact customer service so don't know their quality. But smooth sailing is the best experience for me particular at this price point. I've got 2 sim cards, moved one of them to Virgin Mobile 19 months ago for a good phone plan. Planning to move back to Spintel when contract is up for the 9GB $23 plan can't find any other month to month plan to beat.

Patrick Jon A.SpinTel

Thank you Wilson C. for the positive response.