Dodo Mobile

2.6

Daryl

DarylGippsland, VIC

coverage is great

the network coverage is great in my area where I live there is towers nearby without any dropouts at all when download data the speed is good most of the time

Weerakoon

Weerakoon

One of the best mobile deals dodo’s having at present market.

Speed hardly drops down-Network coverage perfect and very clear. Customer service and technical service are handling by friendly staff. Worth for what you spend. One of the best mobile deals Dodo’s having at present market.
Thanks Dodo.

Casey

CaseyAdelaide

Hassle free service

I wanted a mobile service with dodo. Rang them up and was assisted by a consultant who knew his stuff. It only took a few minutes for the necessary arrangements to be made. Less than a week later my sim arrived and I was connected within an hour. Nice!

Satisfied

SatisfiedPerth, WA

Overall Dodo are good value.

My data speed is OK but It does drop out from time to time and I have to wait for it to kick in. I also had to replace my modem and I was without a land line for over a week. I wrote a letter and attached it to the faulty one when I returned it with a notice on the outside of the parcel that a letter was included but never got a reply!! I also think their phone administration needs to be looked at as it takes to long to get through anywhere and then you hope you have got through to the right section. I do think the charges are very reasonably and that was the reason that I changed my mobile over to them. The above refers to my landline and WIFI not my mobile plan.

Excellent Value $5 mobile package

I have recently ported my mobile service to Dodo $5 per month SIM only service. The process took about 5 days, and was very easy. No lock in contract, unlimited calls - could not be better value for me. I have had no problems with coverage so far. Great to be able to retain my phone number. Very happy - Still smiling.

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

DODO were fast and helpful at all stages of the process, and sent lots of texts to keep me advised.

Installation and set up of the two NBN boxes sent by courier was simple, and it worked straight away.
However, after a week it stopped working. DODO arranged for an NBN engineer to attend the next day and he quickly fixed the problem, which turned out to be related to the NBN equipment under the pavement, which was replaced.
The download speed of our NBN50 is about 33 megabits, which is fine.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per MonthA$60.00
Ian lenham

Ian lenhamCentral Queensland, QLD

absolutely great love it

every thing is fine with the coverage and quality is good no dropouts at all
and cheap and the internet is quick to load anything from the net and you tube

Plan Cost per MonthA$100.00

ALLEN CHEAIBSydney, NSW

I am pleased with the service and cheaper than Optus it self and Telstra but you have no handsets

It is excellent coverage and I am happy with what I get from dodo carrier network but some cases they do not responds to my calls and that's the only thing I get upset plus you don't have any mobiles

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
ALLEN CHEAIB

I hope you get into hand sets and I pads the quicker the better and more branches in Sydney and NSW

Virgil

VirgilSydney, NSW

Good service

Don’t know yet, it’s too soon to say, as I got it today. I mean the sevice is in early stages so it’s too soon.......too many words you need for this review

mick

mickSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good customer service

all service very good,great staff very helpful,all enquries answerd in very efficent time, overall service ,very good,could not fault dodo staff.mobile network, has been better than previous companys i have used,have tried other ,dodo is best i have used.

Adam H

Adam HCentral West, NSW

Dodo- Easy, affordable and recommended

Dodo uses the Optus network. It is reasonably priced and better value than other telco's. All calls in Australia and International calls to 35 countries are also included. There is a small fee for MMS messages.

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Vishal

VishalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy affordable and best ppl to deal with

From start to finish it was an very easy process. I called their team the sales person was very helpful and courteous. I loved his followup and accountability. I called only to get my NBN but ende up having 2 prepaid mobile sim at very cheap price. 5 stars

Michael B.

Michael B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service!

Very simple and easy to use. Cheap and mobile service is great and the fact that I can get 12G for only $30/month is awesome compared to Telstra, which I had previously

PeterRita

PeterRitaPerth, WA

New SIM card

Network coverage is really good across Australian cities/towns; download speeds are quite fine. The only dropouts experienced so far have been when travelling in remote areas, away from cities/towns, but this is probably the same from any provider.

Plan Cost per MonthA$17.90
Included Data per Month1 GB

great company and service dodo

the coverage is great had no problems,getting help with you plan is fine abit hard to understand some off your employees some times cost off your service is second to nothing else I can find ?

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

PHILEPPAGoulburn

I appreciate that I have no problems with the service.

I never have dropouts. Data speed is generally fast. I wonder why I have to put no less than thirty words in this box. Surely what I wrote was s
Now I do have something to say... Why haven't you got Goulburn on your list of 2580 areas. Goulburn was Australia's first inland city. I'm not in Goulburn north... I'm in Goulburn, the city of Goulburn!

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00
PHILEPPA

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were going to publish the review. I would have liked to have removed much of it prior to your posting it.

Ron Broomhall

Ron BroomhallMurray Region, NSW

WHAT A BARGAIN

I have always been with Optus $30 prepaid a month unlimited calls & text

and now with DoDo on the same Optus network and get the exact same deal but it's post-paid for only $5 per month, it's the bargain of the century

Dodo migration

Great Mobile and NBN service at the great price, this is why my whole family has come over to dodo, the bonus of 100 minutes is the icing one the cake.

waterfall

waterfallPerth, WA

top quality service

i never have a problem with dodo they do everything they can to assist me even when my wife and i had corona virus so keep up the great work dodo thank you

Plan Cost per MonthA$75.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
jo C.

jo C.

Dodo are the Best!!

Everything works really well with my Dodo service. It's fast and never drops out.
If I have any issues their team are happy to help and gets the issue sorted very quickly.

Included Data per Month20 GB

Rojo

Rojoasked

Hi how do I call missed call service off? I don’t want missed call service (ie) voice to text. I want all call diversions turned off.

PHILEPPA

Every time you get the message 'you have a missed call' that notification gives you the option of turning that service off. Take the opportunity when it next happens.

Colette M.asked

How do I extend the ring time before the call goes to messagebank. I have tried **61*101**(no of seconds)# 'send' but it didn't work.

John Willmott
John Willmott

I have no idea sorry

PHILEPPA

Contact your carrier and they should tell you how to extend the ring time.

Colette M.

Thank you. I did contact my carrier and they were able to help.

Stha S.

Stha S.asked

Hi I want to leave vodaphone and join dodo mobile plan. How can I change that service?

Gary E.
Gary E.

Order a sim card from their website & when it eventually arrives you contact them to port phone number across to new sim card.
I would be careful, they might be cheaper, but their internet speed is terrible. My girlfriend moved from Optus to dodo, both use same network, but internet with dodo is so slow you cannot use it - all pages timeout. There was no issues with Optus. She is in process of moving away from dodo.. Also, customer service is terrible, they don't try to fix the issue, just tell you if you are not happy, go to another provider

sc55
sc55

Hi Stha, Dodo's customer service # is 13 36 36 and email address is
customerservice@dodo.com.au. As Gary say's, you can order the sim card and they will port your mobile # from Vodafone. Please be careful what mobile plan you choose and ask them questions before you go ahead with Dodo. They may be cheap but their customer service is terrible and I found them very pushy to sell their business. With their $5 plan with no data, you can't even send/receive mms/attachments, but they don't even tell you that. So the next one up is $20 mobile plan with 2GB data and another $5 for mms/pics. Their c/s is in Philippines. You may also like to check "Belong" and "Yaya" mobile plans. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Dodo representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers