Verifieddodo.com

4.2

Victor
Victor

Bad data signal

There are some days that the data doesn't work at all and no signal in some place Show details
Guy
GuyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Easy to do business with

Quick postage of my Sim.
Dodo followed up that I received the Sim.
Easy instructions 3 steps to get online.
Worked first time.
I like 'easy to do business with' companies. Show details
Dion Waghorn
Dion WaghornIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Dodo experience!

They have never let me down , which means " I always have contacts etc " Fare price too ! Show details
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

Generally fine

Internet has cut out a few times for no reason. My recent experience with dodo support was not very good as I had to send multiple emails before having my request fulfilled. Otherwise, my experience with dodo has been fine. Show details
Arati B
Arati BSydney, NSW

Best value for money

One of the cheapest tariffs in Australia. Best value for money. Network cover is very good.
Superfast internet speed.
Bundy
BundyCentral, SA3 posts

$10 pensioner plan

No hitches.
$10 monthly is great for me as a pensioner who has no need for any elaborate plan.
I live rural and the mobile coverage is basically nil, but away from the house it's not too bad. Show details
Sam
SamMelbourne2 posts
  Fair Incentive

The sim card cannot use for overseas

The sim card cannot use for overseas, so that's not very convenient. Show details
Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Parental data control

I would like the option of better parental control when a post paid plan reaches its data threshold that it doesn’t just add more data. Show details
Badri
BadriGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Please allow to use mms

Network around the town is still problem and I couldn’t send mms, which it says on contract i can send and receive mms Show details
Mohammed Nazim
Mohammed NazimSydney, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Poor service with Dodo sim only plan

The service is poor no reception most of the time. Can do better in future Show details
Jan
Jan

Average

I like the international minutes included. Just think the stability and quality of the network need to improve. I've had dropped calls and people trying to reach me and my phone not receiving some calls or messages. Download speeds are sometimes a bit slow. Show details
Marsi
Marsi

The worst provider

Not good service at all, some places there is no Internet at all Show details
Spare P.
Spare P.

Best value for simple service

Good service. Cheap price. Very easy to navigate website. Posted my new SIM in less than 2 days and took less than 5 minutes to set up. Show details
Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodo is amazing

Good connection, lots of data, good value. Easy to navigate through. Very happy about the service. Show details
Jenny F.
Jenny F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Issue free value mobile phone plan

Issue free, cheap mobile phone plan perfectly meeting my requirements. Show details

John C.

just received my SIM from dodo. i asked to join the $10 per mth plan.
i have no idea how it works with payment of the $10/ mth plan?
they want me to activate the SIM without me knowing how i pay or when i pay. there are no instructions other than activate and go which means before i know the terms of our agreement or any other terms or conditions. i want to get a bill in the mail as i dont trust my bank details being on the internet. what happens if i use more than $10? will i be warned before i get a penalty for using too much? can i pay 3 mths in advance?
i need to know what i am getting myself into especially when there are no details!!

John C.

do you send me a bill and then i pay that bill, or do you just take the money from my bank account without me doing anything every month and without my knowledge?

Angela S.
Angela S.

just started with dodo cannot recieve photos on my phone its a motog14 so not sure if its the phone or dodo contract

Darin
Darin

We are in Rockingham WA and had ongoing issues with slow and erratic data they kept saying it was due to updates and tower work. That along with bad customer service is why we are with another provider.

Hi Angela, we've responded to your review. - Gwen

lyn
lyn

How on earth do I check my mobile history usage (not data) it isn’t there. I want to see what calls I have made. I press on mobile & usage doesn’t come up anymore only on data. So is that something we can’t check any more?

Dodo   DM

Hey Lyn, we're happy to look into this for you further. Simply drop us a message on Live Chat via our website > external link  and we'll be in touch to help. - Gwen

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers