4.3

Jack

JackRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it. Excellent coverage

The network has been very reliable with no dropouts. The download speeds are also excellent. On a recent holiday I appreciated the 5GB of data which I used to hotspot to my tablet.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month5 GB

Happy with the service so far

We are not big users of the phone and we have it as a second phone to keep in touch with each other and for safety reasons when out and about.Service and availability hasn’t been any problem.l like the fact that we are contacted to inform us you have received our payment.

very efficient

I do not use the telephone a great deal so my extended experience is limited. However, for
the occasions when I have been obliged to use a telephone this has been totally unaffected
by dropouts etc.

Plan Cost per MonthA$7.69

Gaye J.

Gaye J.Sydney, NSW

Professional

Professional company and have been very pleased with service and price. I don’t use my phone a lot but have not had any disruptions or dropouts and coverage seems ok with my limited use.

Plan Cost per MonthA$9.99
Linds

LindsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good, I get good reception at a reasonable rate. I am not a big phone user I and hardly use any data so Pennytel's plans are great for me.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99
Included Data per Month0 GB
minty

mintyNorthern Region, NSW

Really good works exerllent its the best I have ever had.

I have had no problems with this network I just use it for talk and tex n my family and friends very good coverage so would recommend to all for a good service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$7.69
Included Data per Month2 GB
Ray

Ray

Good service

So far everything has been perfect, connection has been good, somewhat expected, have not had any problems yet, and price is very nice compared to almost everything else, most of the family is with them, very happy with the service

Allison

AllisonNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Good customer service

The first month was good, our second month the service has been really slow and it seemed the data amount rang out really quickly and it had the same use.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.99
Shani

ShaniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service and great staff

We have had very good service and find the staff most helpful.We find the data speeds a bit slow, our network coverage seems to be OK
We are very happy with the cost

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Included Data per Month10 GB

Has worked as it should

All as expected unlike the big name brand. Yet to test outback coverage though. Seniors discount appreciated...please extend it. Speed and reliability has been good. Keep it up and price down.

Great Product

We don't use the phone for internet so I don't know about speeds. So far it has been very reliable. I had contact with an operator recently and found him very efficient and helpful.

Plan Cost per MonthA$8.74

PaulIllawarra, NSW

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The change over was seemlesss and quick. The mobile coverage has been working perfectly. And who can complain about the price. It suits me.

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
Included Data per Month1 GB

Very good data and reception

Mostly better than the optus network. Data speen was a bit patchy in the Bulli area. Excellent A1 in Shoalhaven Heads. Network coverage is diferent to Optus but as acceptable.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
Steven T.

Steven T.Murray Region, NSW

Perfect

Real people for support and most helpful. Reliability excellent. Simple set up. No black spots so far. Really, what is left to say. You're the best and most affordable mobile network on the market.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
Included Data per Month2 GB

Incredibly Affordable.

Pennytel is very reliable. I have not experienced any dropouts. The data is always efficient. It is very affordable whilst still being able to get great deals. I definitely would recommend Pennytel to a friend.

recycleO'Connor 2602, ACT

The worse "support " ever always a hassle

I have been with them for over a year and everything has been a hassle from day 1. Support people have poor spoken English and understanding. They posted bills l never asked for and often didn't receive and charged $5 for prilivege. Instead of emailing where l would have seen and paid. Instead they would block account. Tried Online chat and frustrating time wasting. Phone calls even worst. Account says No Contracts Ever, but if you want to take advantage of improved offers you can't change online as it won't accept your current phone number as being available to change. So now will change right out of their company. I already set up a 2nd phone with opposition supplier due to constant hassles.

Plan Cost per MonthA$32.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
V. Rayson

V. RaysonAU

No help what so ever.

couldn't even use our phone. A new phone bought through Pennytel it locked itself when we first used it. None could unlocked. Went to a professional service and even they had to give up after 2 day's of trying. They suggested we throw the phone away and buy a new phone. We're pensioner's, cant just throw away $200 for now fault of our own. We canceled our account with Pennytel and went with another provider with a new phone. Happy now. Why are you writing to us for a review? We thought we had canceled our account.? Typical bad service you don't seem to check if we are still your customers. Na please leave us alone.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Ella M.Pennytel

Really good reception anywhere I go and great value for money
I have told all my friends to switch to Penntel and they will not be paying high bills
As they do with other phone companies

Jill

JillSoutheast, SA

Just what I wanted

Had it for 3months and have not had any trouble with the coverage,
The rates are good compared with others it does all I want it to do. Now I have my husband on it too as where he was paying b$50 a month now pays $20

hubert1948

hubert1948Mid North Coast, NSW

Not to bad

Some dropouts and not able to connect.Have bad reception at home sometimes 1or 2 bars Telstra mobile have more how can you improve my service l hope you will respond to my post

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99