Pennytel

Good coverage, good service

The service has been reliable and haven't encountered any problems with coverage. Whilst the customer support is good it seems as if it's based overseas which is a little dissapointing but most are like this these days

Included Data per Month:4 GB

Perfect for teen who overused data

Far better reception in central Victoria than our Optus mobiles. Love that data doesn’t automatically top up. Previously this child was costing me a fortune in automatic top ups which could not be turned off. Of course additional data can be purchased if wanted. Also love app for tracking of data usage. Very impressed so far.

Plan Cost per Month: $4.40

Reliable and affordable

Reliable and efficientvery good no problems economical I would recommend pennitel to anyone it is the best provider we have ever used and i hope it will continue to be

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Included Data per Month:3 GB

Nokia 4.2 A phone you must buy

I purchased two sets of Nokia 4.2. For myself and for my partner, we really liked the phones. My wife is very happy with it. From pennytel, we got very less price as compared to other sellers in the market. The phones come with 32 GB Memory and I added 128 GB SD card with it as per my desire. Got finger touch, face recognition, Android One Operating system and performance-wise a very good phone in a very less price.

Plan Cost per Month: $14.99

Good Plan, Good Service

Service across the board has been faultless since dropping the Big "O"
My wife could not get 4G on her phone at home and in the end I couldn't either. Since changing over, we both get 4G and neither of us has to go outside to make or answer a call and both providers are on the same tower. That is more about the difference between Optus and Telstra Infrastructure!
Pennytel as the retail provider has given us everything that we need without ANY drama!
Great work!

Plan Cost per Month: $19.95

Great value and service so far.

Pays to change, for me, as it’s a better value and service than the provider I have been with. Coverage great and no dropouts so far. Introductory deal was very good.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.95

Good value plan

Perfect plan for me and good price. Just a bit disappointed in coverage on recent outback trip. My husband's Telstra phone got a lot more coverage than my phone did.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.99

V good so far

Better deal than previous provider & much better call centre. No drop outs so far & haven't run out of data.
Hope Pennytel keeps up its very good standard & doesn't resort to unintelligible off shore operators as my last provider did.

No coverage outback Qld

I cancelled because i didnt get coverage in areas i needed it when travelling though i could get coverage with telstra directly which is a pity. Telstra keep coverage for their own clients unless you in big city

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per Month: $11.00
Included Data per Month:2 GB

perfect no dropouts so far

coverage is perfect having spent years with other telcos & making many phone calls with
without a satisfactory outcome switching to pennytel is saving me money
data is sufficient for my current uses

Statement debacle

Have really great reception whilst at home, however when travelling in Qld had none. Found this disappointing as other Telstra users had plenty of coverage. had to travel 60 kms for reception . Staff helpful. When travelling again
would need map of areas covered. Len

Plan Cost per Month: $36.00

Perfect awesome service

Pennytel is awesome great plans great customer service I rate 100% I support all the way amazing network coverage not one problem o drop outs internet speed is awesome I have not and any problems

Plan Cost per Month: $28.99
Included Data per Month:10 GB

Love it!

Dropouts from one area of the house - otherwise it has been good! We have found the coverage and downloads reasonably fast. Planning to change another mobile to Pennytel in the near future, once credit has all been used.

Great Price However

I changed to Pennytel as their pricing is incredible compared to the big player. However I has been disappointing in coverage. Data downloads I don't care about just pure coverage. We live in Cleveland Qld which should give us a better service.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00
Included Data per Month:2 GB

Great Value and Service

Transferred 2 numbers a few months ago from another provider. All done very efficiently.
The entry level plan with 1G data is more than adequate for our needs.
Great value and service. Highly Recommend.

Pennytel is just fine

no issues with network coverage, no dropouts. Living in a rural area, I thought there may be some problems but I have not encountered any. A month or two after converting my mobile to Pennytel and being happy with the service we have now converted my wife's mobile as well

Easiest plan ever

It has been very reliable and I have not experienced any dropouts in the 5 months I’ve had it for. It perfectly suits my needs at a very competitive price.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.99

Pennytel is great!

I am only a newcomer to Pennytel and have found it to be the best ever. The network and coverage are just fine. Data speeds are excellent and reliable. I would recommend you to anyone. Graham

love this mobile service

the data download speeds are fast and good on long trips, my network coverage has been good, only had a few dropouts here and there on my way to school. other than that amazing network/mobile provider i would recommend to others.

Plan Cost per Month: $8.00

Satisfied Customer

Meets my requirements - at this stage I'm getting the service I am paying for, no mean feat in this day and age. Pending country travel will be the true test.

Plan Cost per Month: $29.00