Rozza

RozzaSouthwest, VIC

Love Pennytel

Reliable,good cover.The price is right for us.Helpful staff when changing from Telstra after 45 years (they are just too expensive,and wouldn't offer a better deal.Bye Bye Telstra) Been wity Pennytel a couple of years now

Plan Cost per Month$20.00

Excellent!

The Pennytel mobile service never drops out when I use it so I found it to be very reliable. It has a good coverage and downloads quickly, with no problems.

Plan Cost per Month$9.00
Judy

JudyLaunceston, TAS

I'm pleased I switched!

I am very pleased with my decision to sign up with Pennytel, I have the same coverage as when I was with Telstra at less cost and customer service is quick and efficient! (no being on hold for long enough to flatten my battery like I was with Telstra!).

Plan Cost per Month$15.00

Col and Myrna

Col and MyrnaNorthern Region, NSW

Hassle free, easy straight forward connection

I found Pennytel mobile phone sim card through recommendations from our local facebook site, and glad I made the phone call. Contacting customer service is quick and efficient. Coverage is good, porting my Ph. number was easy and quick. The staff at customer service are extremely patient, helpful, courteous and up to date and with their products and knowledge. Highly recommended!!!

All good so far.

Coverage OK, but I haven't yet tested it in my frequent regional visits. I am recommending to all my mates when they complain about their bills. I have no complaints.

Plan Cost per Month$19.99

MY TIME WITH PENNYTEL

Service is Great. About a week ago my phone had no service, time and date was wrong but it returned to normal sometime later. I recommend your service to anyone.

Plan Cost per Month$9.89
Included Data per Month2 GB
Suts

SutsCentral, SA

Best deals on Mobile services

Coverage is great and economy for older users is good news. We highly recommend this phone service to anyone who will listen. Beats our previous provider by a mile with no surprises at bill time.

Plan Cost per Month$115.99
Len

LenPeel, WA

MOVE OVER TE:STRA

Truly impressed with the service after a lifetime with Telstra and find the service just great, with the support Team providing an efficient response to any queries presented. So hopefully all this will continue.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month4 GB

Good provider

Network coverage is good because it uses Telstra towers. That means it works in the outback by and large.
It is real value for money and support staff are responsive, easy to contact and pleasant to interact with. Our bills have dropped from roughly $250 per month to just $60.

Plan Cost per Month$45.00

Grant D.

Grant D.North Western Region, NSW

Very Happy

I have found the service to be first class. No drop outs
I'm glad I switched to Pennytel from Telstra.
Same service and a lot less cost and extra good customer service

Santa

SantaHunter Region, NSW

works when ever I want it

I use the phone but it has never let me down or drop outs With the hot spot I have never had a problem. I am now filling up from 24 to 34 words

Plan Cost per Month$9.90

LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic - certainly no complaints here !!

Network coverage very reliable - no dropouts - was a bit dubious at first when joining up, I planned to try it out and give Pennytel a chance to prove their advertising features and price, and.... I am still here very happy and satisfied. Ex-Telstra customer

Poor customer support

The sim provided didn't function. Getting a replacement was not possible in a timely manner. Disappointing and lacklustre customer phone support. Switched to another company before the replacement sim arrived.

Marsh

MarshMandurah

Great improvement over previous mobile provider.

My network coverage is good and no problems so far. Data downloads are also sufficiently fast and I have been very happy with the service. Compared to my previous service, Pennytel has been excellent.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pennytel, a provider so easy to love.

Plan Cost per Month$25.00
Included Data per Month15 GB

Todd

ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy, no fuss reliable telco provider

Good rural coverage, easy set up, no fuss. SIM card was activated super fast. Good option so I could set up everything and hand my 75 year old father the phone and everything was ready to go. Great price for unlimited calls/texts if you don't need any data.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Gary

GaryMurray Region, NSW

price is right

Have been with Telstra about 30 years decided to try Pennytel out and i have no regrets coverage and service excellent. I have no drop outs that i can remember and would recommend it to anyone

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per Month$24.99
Included Data per Month15 GB
Yuri

YuriIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Right plan, right price

Moved to Pennytel after Telstra "helpfully" decided to scrap our plan and replace it with a more expensive one that gave us increased data download that we would never come close to using. We're now paying 50% of what we used to for a plan that meets our needs. They mostly use Telstra infrastructure, so our coverage is pretty much the same.

smiddy

smiddy

Pennytel has been trouble free from the start. The staff are friendly helpful and professional.

The coverage and download speeds have been the same as Telstra but at a much lower cost. I have had no reliability issues in the time I have been with them.

Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for Seniors/Aged Pensioners

Cannot complain about great speed, great coverage, no drop outs, I have been spreading the word to my fellow aged pensioners about Pennytel. My only gripe is that I am unable to enter the Sunrise Cash Cow Competition and other similar competitions, surely there is a way that Pennytel could provide this by making us pay say 55 cents per entry.. Please Pennytel help me to be a winner...Thank you

Plan Cost per Month$16.99

Stephen A.

Stephen A.asked

Hi can You port my number over to the new sim as I have had the existing number with Telstra for 30 years and don’t want to lose it. Also can I also change my iPad over to Pennytel with a data plan?
Thx Steve A

Hi Stephen,

Porting your existing number is fine but we don't have Data only plans.
Free feel to contact the sales team on 1300 232 888 who can explain the porting process to you.

Kind Regards

The Pennytel Team

Cherie Sommerville

Cherie Sommervilleasked

Hello,
I need to change my mothers mobile phone provider, can you tell me if i change her over will it not change until she gets her new sim card and activates it?
Cherie

Leanne

Hi Cherie, yes that is right - nothing will change over until you receive sim card from Pennytel but ring them as soon as you get it, as I put sim card in and then rang them and was told to take it back out and put old one back until phone was 'not working'. I changed to Pennytel late last year and just changed my Mother's over and Pennytel gave us both $30 credit !! Kind regards, Leanne

Leanne

Also, Pennytel will let the old provider know too, so all you have to do is ring Pennytel and they do the rest.

Thanks Leanne I appreciate you taking the time to answer the question for me. Did you know you can get a discount if you have a seniors card to!

Richard H.

Richard H.asked

Why cant I enter sunrise competition from my pennytel accountt

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers