Pennytel

Great value and no issues with quality

It’s Telstra after all but without the baggage of Telstra. Service is reliable and as expected. No need to call customer support and the iOS app is simple and works great to let me know about my usage.

Good so far

Quite reliable no dropouts found as yet but I dont travel outside of the city, so ok for me.Data speeds are not an issue either. So quite happy with your service.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

Good phone service provider

Good value and fantastic network coverage even out in country. Very good customer service too. I was nervous about changing phone service provider to a less well known company but never look back since the change

Included Data per Month:1 GB

I have been telling everyone just how great you are. I have 2 out of my 4 phone numbers with you so far with every intention of transfering the last two over to you when the plans finalise. You provide an absolutely clear service without interruptions. Your billing system is extremely easy to use and very clear information on data usage.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00
Included Data per Month:2 GB

Excellent Product

The switch over to Pennytel is SEAMLESS, after you call or place your order online & then the SIM card turns up for you to log in to switch over too Pennytel which is easy and the change over takes 5 mins generally ( remember to turn your phone off then on again ) to activate. Coverage is good & the Portal access is fantastic so you cn track your data usage, don't pay over priced plans wit other carriers move to Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.99

Excellent Service.

Everything fine. I note many of the competition now offering really low rates so hopefully you'll keep the current discount after the 6 months is up otherwise I may have to look around!

Plan Cost per Month: $8.40

Good but for ads

All is good but for the interruptions of ads when I am trying to read emails (seems to be when the data is turned on) . The coverage has been good but sometimes takes a while to establish contact in some places

Included Data per Month:1 GB

Happy with what we have received

Overall the service has been quite good, having been on the receiving end of basically no service for a periods of time prior to changing to Pennytel. There have been the odd dropouts but not many. The main hassle has been in trying to upload photos at times and the service begins then basically hangs there until I get home where the wifi picks it up.

Plan Cost per Month: $8.35
Included Data per Month:1 GB

Happy with performance so far No major hassles.

Happy with service no problems so far
Some drop out in Bathurst no service in drive through Blue Mountains downloads ok I use my home wifi for most of my downloada

Best Decision Ever

Have had zero problems. Cannot fault the service at all. Very pleased with everything. Just writing anything now as I have to write at least 30 word when much fewer would suffice.

Plan Cost per Month: $11.00

Good for minimal data

The Vodafone network is quite good the speeds could be a touch faster.
Dropouts happen with all networks so this I cannot answer different.
Pricing is high for certain data packs however this is expected.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Included Data per Month:30 GB

Very good

Reliability ok;rate good.Do not use data,only calls in and out and sms.Suitable usage for my limited needs and limited networking.Billing and payment method ok.Main thing-good plan and affordable.Maintain this good offer.Thanks.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00

I signed up my elderly mother with Pennytel and we have found them to be as good if not better than previous provider for coverage. No dropouts. Certainly couldnt get a better price.
Would definitely recommend!

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

100%realiable and no problems with speeds what else we expect with the price I am paying all good .also recommended to other family members and they have started using it.

Very Happy

Very Happy With Pennytel. Excellent price Range. Setup extremely easy. No dropout problems. No data speed problems. Excellent Website. Ideal for low use suits me perfectly. I Recommend this product highly .

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Hi Steve R, We are very happy that you’re very happy! Thanks so much for leaving a review! Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Great telco

I have been with Pennytel for some time now and have never had an issue with billing, service or connection. Great product that I have recommended for the rest of my family.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Olfella, What a wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the Pennytel Service. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

I do have some problems going through the national park with dropout but I am happy with the price I am paying at the moment thanks I have told my friends about penny tel

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Stef, Thanks for spreading the word! Remember we have a refer-a-friend program so that you get rewarded! Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Limited use of service - price was competitive for a pensioner

I have limited use of this Telco at this stage - price is competitive for my needs as a pensioner. Not more that I can say - staff are courteous to me when I madse inquiry

Plan Cost per Month: $19.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB
Hi Rob, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the Pennytel service. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Cheapest service I've found yet!

This is the cheapest with the most coverage that I have found yet. We are very happy to be with Pennytel. We don't think about our phone plan, which is what we want in a phone!!! Thank you.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Freddo, As long as you’re happy, we’re happy! Thanks so much for leaving such a great review. On behalf of all of us here, thanks for choosing Pennytel. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Great value

Great price don’t need any extras especially when I don’t use it much only one think I found out that my friend went out of Tasmania for a month and run out of data only could order 1 gig at a time

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hi Dennis, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We glad to hear that you’re enjoying the service. Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

which carrier is used
Telstra

Land line costs?
It is for my mobile and includes all calls and messages with 1gb data

Does the Pennytel network use exactly the same as Telstra? My aging Dad lives in the bush, and needs the Telstra network to get calls. I have heard that some telcos on Telstra's network don't get full coverage. Thanks.
Hi Razz, Great Question! Pennytel uses parts of the Telstra Mobile Network that covers more than 98.8% of the population with 3G and 97% of the population with 4G. Telstra does provide more coverage in some areas so if you have tried other providers on the Telstra Network and they have not worked for you, then you may experience the same issues with us. We’d recommend using the coverage checker on our website to see what we are able to provide for you. We have provided the link for this below. https://pennytel.com.au/coverage#coverage Kind Regards The Pennytel Team

Similar listings