Pennytel
Listing monitored by Pennytel

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

I just travelled through rural WA and had great coverage and service. I switched to Pennytel a few months ago and I am very satisfied with the service and price.

Switched from Telstra to Pennytel and saved almost half for a very similar plan. Have not had any drop outs and speed is fine. Customer service is great.
No issues with coverage

Lance M.
Lance M.Gippsland, VIC

Why use the big company's

I have been with Pennytel for 3 months now with no drop outs or coverage problems. Living in regional and traveling Victoria I am impressed. I would recommend using Pennytel.

Local Reception

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Cheaper alternative to the bigger companys

Was on a 64GB data with telestra not needed Changed to Pennytel 3GB data which is ample for my usage No problem with speed or coverage
Rates are good variety of data options

Grant
GrantNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent Company

I switched to Pennytel after many years with Telstra.I found the plan I am on now with Pennytel a is a great savings. Uses the same network .I would like to say I found communication with Pennytel is far superior to a lot of the bigger companies.
I did a over payment by Bpay and It was no hassle getting the problem sorted.
I don't think you would find a much reliable or honest company

Local Reception

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Best Decision I made.

I was looking for a fast reliable and cheap Internet Provider. The service is really fitting my needs in term if using mobile phone. I found it through PennyTel. I love the service.
Thanks...

Clips
ClipsNortheast, VIC

My Experience with Pennytel

I am about to leave Pennytel. Their phone response time is excellent and extremely helpful.
The only problem I had was that I was previously with Optus on a 1 GB data plan.
I found that with Pennytel the 1 GB data limit was insufficient and each month I had to request a top up, which I add was extremely prompt. I can't explain that the 1 GB plan was sufficient however not with Pennytel.

Jules
JulesHunter Region, NSW

Very satisfied, living up to expectations

All working well, no problems. So glad I decided to switch from Telstra to Pennytel. Customer service is always helpful, polite and thorough. Also nice to hear an Aussie accent. Well done!

Brilliant! Wish I'd made the move earlier.

PennyTel Network coverage has been flawless, and I have enjoyed no drop outs.
Unlike my previous provider which has suffered rolling outages in my area over the last few weeks.
Data download and speeds are as good, or better, than expected.
The porting of my service was seamless.
I couldn't be happier.

Very efficient service

Our network coverage has been good. The data downloads are ok. There have been no frequent dropouts.
When your help has been requested, you have given it in a friendly, efficient way.

joe
joePerth, WA

perfect for my needs not one complaint

no complaints travelled all over perth and mandurah with complete cover very competive price i know exactly what my cost is each month and dont get hasseled by anyone unlike my previous provider

Valley girl
Valley girl

You won’t be disappointed.

I pay close to half of what I was paying per month to one of the big named Telcos and have exactly the same coverage and service. I’m very happy with me decision to changed to Pennytel

Pennytel
Rebecca R.Pennytel

Thanks @Valley girl! We are very happy to have you onboard!

Nigel and Tracy
Nigel and TracyPerth

Great Mobile, Shame About The Extra Date Cost

Mobile service is really good and reliable being part of the Telstra network. Price for the small plan is very competitive and matches, if not beats most of the competition. Downside: The charge $10 for 1 gigabyte of extra data which is the same as the monthly plan. Most telcos charge the same but do they realise what customers think of the cost? $10 per extra gigabyte is taking advantage of the customer.

Awaysaway
AwaysawaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor to no reception and awful message services.

Joined Pennytel bc they said I’d have good Telstra reception. Reception was awful and the arcane 101 missed call message system is useless in today’s world. Went back to TPG.

PTP404
PTP404Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with the service!

I was always with Telstra and decided to move to Pennytel and haven't looked back! Great service & will try to get you more clients. Telstra was to expensive for 2GBs.

Read more reviews - page 2