Pennytel

Have 3x items using pennytel all on the one account easy to manage and always contactable. I do recommend you to people I know. Havent had any problems with drop outs.

all good

help full when calling for information
network coverage has not been an issue to date
data speed has been good to date
changing over network has worked ok
charges are competitive
sending bill instead of requiring direct debit is a very important factor

Excellent Start

All good so far
Quality service on a budget! Certainly hoping to continue with this arrangement.
After initial trouble with actual phone, no troubles at all. Staff so pleasant and very helpful

What more can I say!

I cannot fault the service and network coverage I have received. I recommend your company wherever I go.
The Nokia 4.2 I bought through Pennytel does everything I want it to do

Easy to use.

I have found Pennytel to be very easy to deal with and reliable. It is much cheaper than Telstra and I am receiving the same service at a discounted rate.

Ruth W

Ruth W

Perfect network, Ideal for our needs and great value.

No dropouts, great coverage. Speeds ideal and fast, very happy with it all. Best thing we have done. Monthly charges are great. We are finding Pennytel very good, does everything it says, we are very happy and recommend them.

Plan Cost per Month: $24.00

Kathy French

Kathy FrenchSydney, NSW

Good service!

Good reliable service & much cheaper than with who I had before, Telstra.
Haven't had any trouble with drop outs or lack of service.
I don't use the Internet or data on the phone.
Would recommend for others to change too!

Denvon

DenvonHunter Region, NSW

Great service and price

Very reliable service,was worried as live in country nsw but perfect reception .no dropouts have recommended to many friends.do not use data much as connect to home server so can't comment on data speeds .

Rob

Rob

Happy change

Network coverage is excellent and data working fine . I dont know why we stayed with Telstra so long. I would recommend pennytel to friends as I have no negatives and the price is excellent

Included Data per Month:2 GB
Ella M.Pennytel

Cost was a great incentive

So far everything is going well since I switched to Pennytel. I have only been with Pennytel a few months and I have no issues with the service. The monthly fee I am now paying was a great incentive as it is little more than a quarter of the amount my previous provider was costing. As far as coverage is concerned, I have not been traveling too far afield to test it. My wife is considering switching to Pennytel as wll

Plan Cost per Month: $12.00

BrannosSydney, NSW

Have been using the service for three months now and the coverage has been fantastic much better than my last provider

Downloads have been very fast in comparison to my last provider I use to have problems inside my concrete walled unit but not anymore full coverage everywhere inside and havent had any dropping out either

Included Data per Month:20 GB

No Worries

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and price.

Have been very happy with my service. Any complaints are dealt with immediately with constant updates for you to keep you informed. To date I have had no dropouts and no problems with the billing .Good service at a great affordable price. What more could you want.

Included Data per Month:2 GB

Richard E.

Richard E.Kambah 2902, ACT

Very Happy

I have had no problems with billing, service and downloads since I joined the network in April 2019. I am a pensioner and the cost is great Thank you for a cost effective plan that suits me.

all is OK

To date, the network is good with no dropouts. I have not tried to download anything.
Why force people to write 30 words or more when there is enough said in a few words.

Ella M.Pennytel

Ordered a new phone on Wednesday, delivered on Friday. Sydney to Perth in two days.
Review wouldn't allow me to submit till there was at least 30 words. What happens if you want to be brief???

Good Overall

No issues for my son at all so far (using 3 months), it took a while to receive the sim in mail though. Billing is fine and my experience with their customer services are good.

Helen

HelenCentral, SA

Service and cost exceptional

I have only had it for a few months but have had no problems at all. The cost is about one third of my previous provider. The big test will come when we venture across the Nullabor and see how the coverage is then.

janisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best Price

I have only been with Pennytel a couple of months, and am happy with everything about their service. It costs me half what the other provider charged and have had no issues

Included Data per Month:4 GB

Sandie

SandieIllawarra, NSW

No drop outs on service

Havent lost coverage anywhere Ive been , white my last company always especially on the road when you need it the most , especially as I drive alone. Just great, the introduction price is great too. Very happy customer.

Included Data per Month:4 GB

Great

Good provider at a competitive price. I live in a rural area and have had no problems with coverage. Billing and payment has also been easy and never a problem.

lynne daly

lynne dalyasked

how do you call 1977077 on pennytel mobile

Hi Lynne,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Regarding your question, we'd just wanted to clarify are having issues finding where you make the calls or are you experiencing issues when making your call?

janis

I have no idea what this is about. what sort of number is it anyway. only 7 numbers

Hi Janis,

We have had a look at this number for you. It looks as though this is the number for the Sunrise Cash Cow and can only be accessed via message.

Wed recommend looking at their page for more information.

Say Kean Yongasked

Hi I am a senior, currently with TPG on Voda phone carrier. If I change over to you do i have to pay extra to keep my current phone number?

Cate
Cate

Not sure about TPG, i was with Telstra when i transfered to Penytell & i kept the same mobile number (no extra cost) plus i got a refund cheque in the mail about 2 weeks after the switch from Telstra for unused credit.

Hi Say Kean Yong,

Thanks for your message and thank you, Cate, for your reply.

You absolutely can transfer your current number to Pennytel. We call this Number Porting. There is no cost to port your number to Pennytel, however, if you are in a contract with your current provider or have a plan with them, wed recommend speaking to them to see if there are any fees applied.

If you would like to discuss how to switch to Pennytel, you can contact our friendly team on 1300 232 888.

I

Val Kuliwaba

Val Kuliwabaasked

Can I use my Alcatel Model 4055T Android version 6.0 mobile phone to change to Pennytel , I currently use the Vodafone pay as you go service on my phone.

Hi Val,

Great question!

We don't believe that you would have any issues, wed recommend speaking to our sales team to make sure though.

You can contact them on 1300 232 888.

The Pennytel Team

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives