CVW

CVWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, good value

I am writing a review as I have to leave Pennytel due to being provided a work phone and having to go onto their plan. However, from my time with Pennytel I have found that they are very prompt at helping out with any concerns, very flexible and great value for money. I would definitely recommend.

Plan Cost per Month: $29.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB
Ella M.Pennytel

Rang to see why my account was not working at all & was told to talk to Telstra after I had explained several times Im no longer connected with them but got the same reply.
Rang Telstra & was told I had to go to a Telstra store so I had a lot of difficulty getting to the Telstra store due to a disability & was told that I had not been connected to Telstra for a very long time.
Pennytel were no good whatsoever when it came to helping me but still charge me for a connection I still dont have.

L.Schulz
L.Schulz

Value for money.

Service has been perfect all round.. Can not fault Pennytel and recommend it to anyone wanting a reasonable and reliable network with the option of data to suit anyones needs.

Included Data per Month:4 GB
Wayne

WayneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Right Price and great service

My wife and I use our phones mainly for calls and text and we have not had any issues with this service. We are more than happy to recommend this service.

Lynette E.

Lynette E.Gippsland, VIC

a great service

The price is excellent and coverage in country areas is good as is overseas coverage. No dropouts so far.
Data downloads are quick enough for me. It has been great so far.

Plan Cost per Month: $27.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB

Les M

Les MSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great service at a great price

Pennytel is a reliable service and cheap rates make it hard to pass up. I have no urge to switch to another Telco. I enjoy excellent reception, it works for me.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.99

the price is right

i mainly use my phone for calls and have not had any problems with this. Very happy with the service and the cost of the service. I will certainly stay with pennytel

Graham G

Graham G

Great company haven't had any problems

The coverage is great from your network I haven't had any drop outs since being with you
Download speeds are fine I haven't had any problems with downloading data
Overall it's great

Chris

ChrisNorthern Region, NSW

No problems

Not a great user of my mobile however I find no fault with Pennytel. I have not experienced any dropouts and data downloads meet my requirements. To me it is a good product.

Plan Cost per Month: $9.98
Kevin

KevinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Seems to be ok.

Where I live the phone coverage is very poor and Pennytel is better than what I had. So far I am happy with what I have and will be keeping my account.

Phillip B.

Phillip B.South East Queensland, QLD

I am very happy with my Pennytel mobile plan.

Network is very reliable, have had no dropouts. Happy with download speed. Is the best coverage l have experienced by several carriers. Cant really fault my Pennytel plan and would recomend it to anyone.

Plan Cost per Month: $18.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB

yes good so far

I want to know how my data is going each month so as not to use too much -can you please let meknow how to have on my phone the data usage tracker - thanks Kim

Included Data per Month:20 GB

Sydney Nan

Sydney NanSydney, NSW

Cheap and cheerful

Considering it's Telstra coverage it's fairly good. Although today I was at "South Village " in Kirrawee [Sydney] and had to go outside the complex [which has shops and 800 home units ] to get any coverage. Not good Telstra, I'm told it's the only carrier that has that problem... in that development !

Chloe 42

Chloe 42Tasmania

Cheap great service

Great service in Tasmania. It’s perfect for my teen son. $10 is great too love that plan.
Good bye forever Telstra.
I love the bill system as well . No worrying about renewing ur self

I cant live without it

The service is good , how am I going to fil in 30 words oh wait i am already up to 20 o k I will just keep typing now i am over 30

Happy customer

Happy customerCanberra 2600, ACT

Switched to Pennytel and now pay half what I used to for my mobile per month. Fantastic service, reliable and speedy! Quick to apply and excellent turnaround time for new SIM card.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.00

Bob W.

Recommend to all my friends

Away from the big cities we like Telstra so here’s how to cut costs by about 3/4 of what the big companies would charge. It was so easy to swap over my account to Pennytel

Plan Cost per Month: $9.00

Johndelux

JohndeluxSouthern and Hills, SA

Everything I asked for delivered.

No problems whatsoever. I asked for unlimited phone calls & SMS plus a reasonable amount of mobile data. That's what I got. No problems and at a cost much lower than my previous provider.

jan rForster

Disgusting

Got SIM card easily and from there it was downhill ALL THE WAY.
They couldn’t give me the number I wanted so I cancelled.
I kept getting bills and EXPLAINED ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS that I had CANCELLED without ever using it....debt collection next for a cancelled sim..wth?
4 months later MAYBE we are getting somewhere???

Remnlynn

Remnlynn

Professional approach

The reason I left Pennytel was the dropouts which I didn't experience before eg sitting down and leaning forward and the call would drop out. I reverted to my previous telco and Penny tel were extremely understanding and professional when transferring my old number back.

Plan Cost per Month: $16.50

Graham C.asked

Does Unused data Rollover too the next 28 days

jan r

Don’t know because we NEVER used it as they could NOT give us the number we wanted to transfer over and then bugged us for 3 months threatening us with debt collection for 30$....even though we didn’t open the account and told them so many many times...shocking company , don’t do it....plus they said all Aussie company but we constantly got Asian people on the phone who 1. We couldn’t really understand and
2. They NEVER did a follow through with our request to cancel even though they said they would.

Thanks Jan r I read something similar earlier I think I will give them a miss

Ella M.Pennytel

Hi Jan, once again we are sorry for your less than great experience. I hoep we can swiftly clear up this misunderstanding that has occurred. If you would like to provide us with either your account or ticket number, we will be sure to look into this for you. Thank you

Kind Regards,
The Pennytel Team

Graham C.asked

Does unused data rollover

Bob W.

No. It wouldn’t matter what company you sign up with. Think of it as an allotment of of data you could use for the money

Ella M.Pennytel

Thanks Bob for your response, and yes you are right. Graham, unfortunately we do not have data rollover, however, we offer great prices on our plans https://pennytel.com.au/plans if you are interested.

Jenette

Jenetteasked

Do you sell mobile phones? If so can existing pennytel sim go straight in to phone? And if you do sell them can they be paid off as part of existing plan? Thanks. Jenette

Hi Jenette,

Great question and yes we do sell mobile phones, here is the link to our page https://pennytel.com.au/phones. You can purchase the phone outright along with one of our great value plans on a month to month no contract plan. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call through to our friendly team on 1300 232 888.

Kind Regards,
The Pennytel Team

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers