Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

Trevor WhitewayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Much better coverage than opposition. Also excellent costings.

Very reliable. Have not had any dropouts. Download speed more than adequate. Very good for what I need and also my wifes is covered with her own I personal Account.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Service. Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

My pleasure.

TANYA
TANYALaunceston, TAS

People you can understand!

Ive reached out to Pennytel a handful of times, Every time, I spoke with someone who was easy to communicate with, who understood my problem, and addressed the issue efficiently.

Hi Tanya,
We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them. Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Mateygeese
MateygeeseMelbourne

Telstra network for half the price

Half the price of others, very happy with service, live in country Vic. so need that coverage. Staff good to talk to and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking for good pricing on the Telsta Network.

Mike R.
Mike R.South East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

No dropouts yet, but we haven't been too far from home, this question will be better answered when we go on a trip. We have not experienced slow data downloads.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If you ever encounter an issue we’ll work with you to try and find a solution .

Vic T
Vic THunter Region, NSW

Great phone service

Very good and reliable network coverage. Have had no dropouts so far. Download speeds seem sufficient and faultless. All in all it is a great service. Can fully recommend Pennytel to anyone.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them.

Absolutely amazing

Pennytel is amazing! Easy and simple service that works better than all other providers I have used for a fraction of the price! Definitely would recommend am very pleased with everything.

bboomer
bboomerAU

Best mvno i have tried

very reliable very rarely are downloads slow to work. I only comment that a 45gb plan would would actually work better for us, but all good its still a good service

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Pennytel review

My coverage is good and I’m very happy with the price. The people that work there are very friendly. This is a good service if you’ve got children with mobile there’s no nasty hidden charges and so on.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the wonderful review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our service is able to make a positive difference to them.
The Pennytel Team

Very pleased with cost and service. Have no need to change to a more expensive service when I have pennytel. Have had no dropouts and data download speeds are on par with other networks

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your service with Pennytel. Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

HMHewett
HMHewettSydney, NSW

Excellent. I recomment it to anyone looking to change their service provider.

Pennytel network coverage is very reliable.
Downloads are fast.
There are no drop-outs.
I have changed from another service provider to Pennytel and have had no problems with their service.
I certainly recommend this service to anyone looking to change.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Best wishes,

David Paul
David PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pennytel a better alternative to Telstra

Network coverage is good I haven't experienced any dropouts. To be honest I have hardly used any downloads as most downloads are done on my home computer or Samsung tablet

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your feedback, David!
- Pennytel

reception

Reception in Willowbank area is not good,1 or 2 bars max. is about the norm. Most people in our area have complained for some time about reception from Telstra and Optus.

Sue M.
Sue M.

Long time user

Since changing to Pennytel I have had no problems. Despite living in rural Tasmania, coverage is excellent with no drop out. Pennytel costs far less than my previous provider, and overseas connection is very good. My partner has also transferred and we would recommend it to anyone.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us- Pennytel.

Fred
Fred

Works well

Only need service for basic phone coverage and so far haven't found any place where I didn't have coverage. I live in regional NSW and travel frequently to SA without any noticable dropouts.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience!
- The Pennytel Team

Wont let you leave.

Transferred off a Pennytel plan back to Telstra and they won’t release the number over the weekend. They disconnected the number but won’t release number. So if you swap providers on the weekend you see screwed. Avoid these jokers, they have no idea

Heather Casked

I have been notified I have used all my data with 5 days to go.What happens now?

Barbara B.
Barbara B.asked

Do you have an NBN plan

Carmy A.
Carmy A.asked

Hi Pennytel
I’m strongly considering coming across to Pennytel, but I have some questions for you. Is your service capped through out the day? At this moment with Belong, my service is forever dropping, sending and receiving messages are delayed. Phone calls don’t go through or aren’t received and Internet access and streaming are at its worse. Will this happen with your service?

Thanks,

CA

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

About Pennytel

Pennytel is a mobile and NBN service provider that has been in operation since 2007 and has been offering low data plans in all Australian regions since 2013. Their mission is to give Australians mobile and NBN services that are simple to use, represent great value, and have great coverage.

Some features of Pennytel mobile plans include:

• SIM-only plans on the Telstra network.
  • No lock-in contracts.
  • Plans ranging from $10.99 to $69 a month, where you can choose between 1GB and 100GB of data.

Internet plans don’t have lock-in contracts either, and range from $39.99 a month for 100GB to $99 a month for unlimited data, large file sharing, and a typical evening speed of 100Mbps.

You can also bundle mobile and Internet plans for a discount.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that changing to Pennytel from a different provider was a seamless, fuss-free experience.
  • They also found that the network coverage and connection was reliable and didn’t drop out, with speeds meeting their needs and expectations.
  • Reviewers appreciated the competitive prices of the plans available, saying that they represented great value for money. A few reviewers also noted that the lack of hidden costs made the plans even more appealing.
CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers