• Plan Type
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (278)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (160)
    • Post-Paid with Phone (47)
  • Local Reception

Anthony S.

Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Plan Cost per Month$11.95
Included Data per Month2 GB
Bonzabones

BonzabonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and value

Without a doubt, one of the best providers and simply great value
I have had no problems with network coverage, zero dropouts and download speeds are fine.
All in all I am pleased I moved to pennytel

Not Applicable

Not ApplicableGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Get what you pay for

Technical service is okay (considering its Telstra, not Pennytel). No option for international MMS bundle. Don't understand privacy and spam. "We're here to help" is a contradiction in terms. No option to remove from "Marketing" emails, might have to look elsewhere because of this single issue.

Plan Cost per Month$30.00

GTee

GTeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communications

Have not experienced any dropouts and coverage is the best I have ever had.Downloads on the plan I have a more than sufficient for my needs and service has been extremely reliable.

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Raymond

RaymondVictoria

Glad we made the change.

Pennytel coverage is as good as the major telcos. Data download is quick. Their call centre operators are efficient and easy to talk to. I'm glad we made the change.

Jean

JeanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Handy to have my first mobile phone I do not use a lot good have plan with x amount of use reduced cost

No drop out that I am a ware of as i do not use a lot. I have only used in this area.Not sure about speed as I do not use a lot & how fast does not bother me Thank you.

davena

davenaPeel, WA

Centimeter perfect

What a pleasure to deal with.
No wait time and genuine help if required.
Have had no drop outs from shark bay to albany
This has been the best value for money in our communication adventure
I say this because we went into pennytel with eyes wide shut and came up with a fantastic company who I have recommended to many friends and family
Keep up the good work and thank you

Dawseville davo

Plan Cost per Month$36.00
Included Data per Month11 GB
Nic_Fuller

Nic_FullerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service is so very dubious that I cannot rely on it.

Grabben Gullen, NSW 2583 has incredibly poor coverage making farm/business life so very hard.
Are there any plans to improve this area?
Currently school children are unable to access the internet with their Google Classroom work.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00
Russ

RussGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pennytel, a company that is run right.

My wife and I joined Pennytel in January 2020 for two $10.99 plans for our two mobile phones. Everything was so easy from the start and contact with Pennytel was so easy and helpful explaining how our phone setup would happen. We received our sim cards quickly then phoned Pennytel to make them live, both phones are working well and the whole setup process was so easy and a credit to their staff. We've just received our 2nd invoice by email with both phones on the same invoice, the layout is very well set out and easy to understand. This company runs things right, is very helpful to it's customers and I will recommend them to my friends. Russell Wilson

Millie2007

Millie2007

Seems good

I have found the network coverage sufficient for my needs. I have experienced about two dropouts but not sure it was the network’s problem.
The data speeds are enough for my needs.

great service

A very smooth change over from old provider , great coverage would recommend to any country person and at a far cheaper price than the other telcos and payments thru bank transfers .

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Included Data per Month1 GB

This is a great service provider

Great coverage really happy with the service I get when I ring up i would recommend you to any one i know really good deals too and no contract which is good

Plan Cost per Month$12.69
Included Data per Month2 GB

Incapable of dealing with a problem.

I organised mobile roaming for my trip to N Z. Arriving in Auckland I found I had no coverage. I called into 2 local provider shops and asked for help, they told me I did not have roaming. On return I asked for a refund and was told "yes no problem". 2 months and 3 more calls and still no refund. Hopeless.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Rodney

Rodney

Good value and easy setup

Good value and was an easy setup. Stability and coverage is very good. The App is great as well. Haven’t had to use the call centre yet, so can’t comment on that.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Tommy G.

Tommy G.Peel, WA

Easy to see what you have left, not for some country areas FB & Gmail work fast enough for me on a basic Alcatel U5 ph.

Works well in suburbia but not in some Western Australian country areas that we have visited recently. At Calingiri people with Telstra had good reception we had none. At Jarradale

Plan Cost per Month$29.00

Wayne

Wayne

Great plans. Very easy to deal with.

No complaints at all. From the sign up to receipt of the phone and sim everything couldn’t have gone smoother. I had a phone enquiry and it was handled promptly and efficiently.

Best thing I ever did was move to Pennytel

Haven’t had any problems with coverage so would recommend Pennytel to anyone looking for a great deal at a great price. No drop outs. The service is excellent and have no trouble with data.

Plan Cost per Month$19.95
Included Data per Month4 GB
TBFTB

TBFTBAU

Profesional and Fantastic Pennytel

Pennytel is 100% reliable and the customer service when i need it is so respectful and helpful.
Data and download speed is very good and I have never had any problems with it.

Plan Cost per Month$22.84

Great Service and Love the Flexibility

I'm very happy with all aspects of the service. What I love most is the ability to change data plans each month. Can organise to increase data for when I'm on holidays

Ella M.Pennytel

Pennytel cancelled the services 1 day prior to agreed date.

Pennytel cancelled the services 1 day prior to agreed date. My farther was not able to call me when he with Australian Customs (speaking no English). When I called Pennytel to enquire, I was told that nothing they can do. A replacement sim can come in 7 to 10 business days. This is an incompetent company.

Alanasked

How do I sort out a problem when the phone dos not work and I cant log in and your password reset dos not work

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you are able to send us a message with your account details and a short description of the issue, we’d be happy to look into this for you and see what we are able to do to resolve this for you.

Alan

I have no 3G connection I can not receive or make calls. I can not call you to fix the problem, I can not reset my password. I have been waiting now for over 26 hours and have finally received a response telling me to weighting over an hour a go now. I have a Telstra booster displaying 4 to 5 bars and none on my phone I have tried a different phone, same crap. I have a 91 year old mother with miled dim ensure 2200 km away that I have not been able to ring for 2 weeks and I don't know whether she is alive or dead. I have a business that has ground to a stop and I get no response to fix the problem.

account 735956

Kerrie

Kerrieasked

I wish to switch our mobile plans over to Pennytel. Can we be assured the sim card will suit our phones as they are both quite different?
Thanks Kerrie

Hi Kerrie,

Great question! Welcome to the Pennytel family.

All SIM cards come triple punched with these sizes available: Standard SIM, Micro SIM and Nano-SIM.
More information can be found below.

olivera

oliveraasked

hi pennytell if i want to buy one of nokias on your website as i have pennytel sim do u offer payment plan via after pay or instalments that would really help customers get new phone and will u introduce some more range of different models and compnies

Hi Olivera,

Thanks so much for your question.

If you are purchasing a phone through our website, then it does need to be paid upfront.

We are always thankful for suggestions from our customers on how we can improve in the future!

The Pennytel Team

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers