Dave

Dave

Pretty bloody good. Leaves Telstra for dead!!!!!

Coverage is good. Not quite as good as Telstra in some areas though unfortunately.
Speeds seem about the same but it's hard to tell if there is any real difference.

Plan Cost per Month: $34.00

Amanda Cox

Amanda CoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very reliable download speeds much better than other providers I have used. Very happy with mobile and home internet never drops out. Great value prices for all services. Very happy.

Plan Cost per Month: $91.00

Easy with good communication

Very easy to switch, no dramas. Good value. Coverage is ok for network. Good in city, not so much in bush. Easy automatic billing with cc direct debit no extra charges. Adequate data allowance, plays youtube no problems in city. Good txt reminders for account usage but no spam.

Plan Cost per Month: $23.00

C Stanley

C StanleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service at an affordable price

Network coverage has been completely adequate for my use with no dropouts evident. Data download speeds have been quits sufficient for my needs. The plan is more than adequate for my needs and ver affordable.

OpenEyes

OpenEyesHobart, TAS

Good, but not great!

I am glad to have made the switch from my previous provider, but weird things are happening with my Moose account. I send a text once and it appears three times to the receiver. Dialing a number results in silence and not connecting. Reception in Tasmania is a lot poorer than I expected. So many black spots sadly. Will try for a little longer to see if things improve and if not I will probably have to return to the other network sadly.

Plan Cost per Month: $8.80

Sonia W.

Sonia W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and reliable

Been with Moose for over a year and have had no problems with coverage, services, prices or contact with company. Downloads are quick, internet is clear and speed of coverage is excellent. I will strongly recommend Moose. 5 Stars.

Plan Cost per Month: $29.00
Included Data per Month:18 GB

Stanislaw Kisielewski

Stanislaw KisielewskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect for me.

I have been customer over a year and my wife for 6 months and we have not had any problem with the service
PS
The period of time to pay the bill is only 4 days which is insufficient

Annette Green

Annette GreenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

The network coverage has never let me down. I can rely on it anywhere I go. Other carriers have had me standing outside in the backyard in the poring down rain, but not Moose! I can watch Netflix and read mail at the same time with no interruption to my streaming. You can rely on Moose completely for all your needs.

Plan Cost per Month: $48.00
Included Data per Month:25 GB

Review collected in partnership with Moose Mobile

At last a mobile company that believes in customer service

Moose is excellent for Customer service. When I asked for a second phone for another family member they went out of their way to provide a number that was only different in the last digit. Great empathy and service and it happened in minutes!

Paul T

Paul TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ideal for my phone usage

Been a customer for 12 months now.
I havent had any issues with their service.
Im a lite user and my plan is good value for me.
Ordering and setup was hassle free.

DmkPerth, WA

Poor service.

Ordered a sim/mobile plan several days ago, payed $15 for express post because I needed it before going away. Haven't received my order still, no updates provided about order status, still waiting for a response from the complaint ticket I put in. All around a very shoddy experience.

morrie

morrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good coverage

Since joining Moose 4 weeks ago after reading the reviews i am very happy with the speed of internet it has only been slow on a few peak usage times

Plan Cost per Month: $23.00
Included Data per Month:15 GB
Max K.Moose Mobile

We're happy if you're happy, Morrie. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Sh.Gh

Sh.GhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and effective customer service

I orderre my sim on the phone and could get a very nice number combination. They helped me to expedite activation process and pick up tje sim just 2hr after I ordered it. Very professional and quick service, highly recommended.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00
Included Data per Month:15 GB
Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for the high recommendation, Sh.Gh!

Doda

DodaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and cheap plans with Aussie Call center

I am customer with them and I moved a work number over to them, thanks to their cheapest plan on the market. I was so happy that I moved my private phone to them. Love the service, prices and website. great customer Service too.

Plan Cost per Month: $8.80
Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for the kind words on our customer service, Doda. Welcome to Moose!

Judy

JudyPerth, WA

Never Been Happier With A Provider

Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for the lovely and detailed review, Judy. We're delighted to see you're enjoying your service and have recommended us to your friends!

AndyG

AndyGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issue fixed in 5 minutes! Unheard of service level.

Best Service Ever! My Sony XA2 did an Android Pie 9 update and I lost all internet (4G, 3G). I contacted Sony and they said contact Moose Mobile. I sent a message to Moose, and 5 minutes later an email came in with the solution.
I had already spent days trying to fix the problem myself and even did a full reset. Should have gone straight to Moose in the first place. I highly recommend Moose Mobile if you are in an area with good Optus coverage. I changed to Moose as I am in a Telstra blackspot since 2G was turned off 2 yrs ago.

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00
Max K.Moose Mobile

Nice to see we could get your issue fixed quickly and easily, Andy. Thanks for leaving us a great recommendation!

Geki

GekiGold Coast

Personal service

This company is quite outstanding. After a recent family tragedy, management supported us immediately to help us get connected. I found out about this company through another family member. I am struck by the personal service and access. I couldn't recommend more highly to prospective customers.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

Jay H

Jay HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty happy, no real issues

No issues so far with coverage or data, I'm very happy with the plan price and their customer service has been good too.

I would recommend to family or friends.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00
Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for recommending us, Jay. Welcome to Moose!

Ros L.

Ros L.Perth, WA

Trouble free & good coverage

No problems at all with good coverage & no dropouts in Perth.
Good to know Australian access for any troubleshooting. Would love to add international call pack to plan like some other companies do though..

Billy

BillyMelbourne

Lost Sim Card

I lost my SIM while travelling o/seas ,computer hard drive failed replaced it and couldn't remember passwords and computer was sending codes to phone which I couldn't access. Called Moose asking for a new sim no problem delivered to home address overnight except Aussie post delivered somewhere ? Contacted Moose and they immediately sent out another .
Can't speak highly enough of the great service these guys give ,always willing to help you through any issues ,no problems with their mobile service and would recommend as your mobile provider

Included Data per Month:2 GB
Max K.Moose Mobile

Great to see we could get you up and running again as quickly as possible, Billy. Thanks for your patience, and thanks for the kind words on our service!

Giuly M.

Giuly M.asked

i activated new sim over 24 hours ago, and it is not activated. what is going on? i
cannot use my phone at all.

Hi Giuly,

Depending on whether or not you're transferring from another provider, the activation process can sometimes take a day to complete, but since it has been more than 24 hours then there might be another underlying issue. Firstly, we recommend switching your phone off and on again to rejig its connection to the network. Sometimes when a new service is activated a power cycle of the phone is required to make the service function correctly.

If the issue persists, we recommend giving us a ring if able or sending us a private message over Product Review, Facebook, or by using our contact page at https://moosemobile.com.au/contact

We'll be able to troubleshoot your issue for you and make sure your service is up and running ASAP.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Max

Colin H.

Colin H.asked

I currently only have a month to month prepaid plan from the Vodaphone network, I believe my phone is not locked, and I have now signed up to the Moose 14 plan, I will be requesting you to port my number over as soon as I receive my new sim. Will this be done by you and what information is required ,as I don't know if I have an account number? Thanks Leonie.

Hi Leonie.

We'll start the number transfer for you once you've received your new Moose SIM in the mail and are ready to activate. You can head to https://moosemobile.com.au/secure/activate_sim or give us a ring on 1300 566 673 to request the transfer to get started.

Since your Vodafone service is prepaid we'll only need your mobile number and date of birth to transfer you existing number over to us. If you had a post-paid service with Vodafone then we would need an account number, but since this isn't the case we have all the information we need already.

If you had any more questions or queries about our transfer process, please ask away. We're always happy to help.

Max

Tom Kasked

Hi Moose
Can you pay over the phone?

Hi Tom,

You can certainly pay your bill over the phone if you'd like. You can do so with our automated phone system or by asking to speak to our customer service team.

Additionally, you can pay online using the website or app. Just log in with your username and password to organise a payment.

Get an answer from our members and Moose Mobile representatives