Moose Mobile

Seamless

I recently switched from Telstra to Moose and I am so impressed, the whole process has been completely seamless, had I of not been the one carrying out the process to change, I wouldn't even know it had taken place. So Happy, very excited to have halved my monthly bill.

Great service.

I changed from Southern Phone to Moose and I am very glad I did. Moose Mobile offer excellent value for money, reliable coverage and really good customer support. I would highly recommend.

Included Data per Month:3 GB
Thanks for the high recommendation, M marly. Welcome to Moose!

Had no problems since going on to Moose

Good value, I've had no problems with drop out. Better service than my last supplier and it hasn't been as expensive, which as a pensioner is good, have recommended it to friends..

Plan Cost per Month: $12.00
Great to see your needs as a pensioner are being met, Johanna. Thanks for making the switch to Moose Mobile!

Very Good Value For Money And Great Customer Service

Very happy with product, price and customer support! Had to call for my invoice inquiry, fast call answering, great and quick support
Well done!
Great value for money, good plans
Highly recommended to everyone!

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only
Thanks for the high recommendation, Bandy!

It’s ok

Works as I need it to work. Don’t know what else to say to give you 30 words? Not really into writing short essays on my mobile phone coverage and service, is this 30 words yet?

Included Data per Month:5 GB
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, Rohan. Much appreciated!

Reliable provider with budget plans available.

Network coverage very good with no dropouts. The data download speed is more than adequate for my requirements. The reliability and coverage are exceptional considering I am only paying a fraction of the cost of my previous provider.

Plan Cost per Month: $9.00
Included Data per Month:1 GB
Great to see your requirements are being met, Georgy. Thanks for recommending us!

Best ever and great service!

Very reliable and friendly service with no dropouts. Have never had any problems at all with download speed which is more than sufficient. Have plans to suit all budgets. Super happy with this provider!

Included Data per Month:1.5 GB
We're happy if you're happy, Kar28. Thanks for making the switch to Moose!

Cheap and reliable

cheapest around, reliable better than competitors, more internet GB. happy to keep going with plan and don't feel locked in at all. haven't even had to contact them yet. thankyou

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Thanks for the kind words on our service, Chris!

Perfect Provider

Brisbane based Customer Service with polite and helpful staff. Great coverage on the Optus network . They have plans for all budgets. I do not think that you can go past this company.

Included Data per Month:2 GB
We appreciate the lovely words of review, Barry. Thanks for choosing Moose Mobile!

Competitive pricing

I changed to Moose a couple years. ago because they offered the best price for unlimited calls and reasonable data limits. The changeover from my old supplier was quick and easy. I noticed last year that they were offering more data at a cheaper rate so I called and changed to the better plan, no problems. My complaint is however, they used Optus, and I have found that when travelling around I often have no signal.

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00
Included Data per Month:15 GB
Thanks for recommending us, Pam!

Good affordable price .Thanks moose mobile

Moose mobile is reliable enough in urban areas but needs more towers out west out of Cessnock bell bird area as I i no signal there mobile data is enough for my usage

Included Data per Month:1.5 GB
Great to see we're meeting your phone needs, Phillip. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Happy with Service

Network coverage has been good, and no issues with data downloads. Like the data percentage warnings, and the competitive plan pricing. Only criticism is that the app could do with some updating.

Plan Cost per Month: $14.00
Thanks for the recommendation, Esther! We're always looking for feedback on how we can improve our app, so if you have any suggestions we'd be happy to hear them. If you wanted to let us know, you can contact us via phone or email.

OK for the price

Coverage could be better. Data usage tool is accurate.
They won't contact you when their plans change to let you know you could be getting a better deal - you have to check the site and contact them yourself. I find this is unfair, leaving longtime customers on old plans with less value but the new customers getting better value.

Plan Cost per Month: $29.00
Included Data per Month:15 GB
Hi Ash, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on our service. Unfortunately, due to certain contractual and technical restrictions, we're not able to upgrade every customer onto new plans every time a new one hits the market. However, we are more than happy to change a customer's plan at their request, so we recommend checking back on the website every few months to see if there's a plan that's better suited for your needs. If you wanted to know more or had any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to help. Kind regards, Moose Mobile Support

Sim for my car

This Sim is installed in my car as part of a backup for a security suite and tracking my journeys. Works a dream and makes me feel safe when travelling.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00
Included Data per Month:1 GB
Lovely to hear our service helps you feel safe on your travels, Steven!

Good service

Poor coverage at home. Sometimes had to conduct phone calls out on the street. Download speeds ok. Sometimes ran out of data and can't rollover unused data. Good to have Australian help desk.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.00
Included Data per Month:2.5 GB
Thanks for the review, Kimbal! If you're having coverage issues in your home there are a few things you can do to boost the reception. Sitting near a window or towards the direction of your nearest tower can help boost the signal. If you're after more troubleshooting tips you can always give our technical support team a ring. We'll be happy to assist.

Perfect

reliable coverage does everything we want and you talk to a human when you ring up. Best customer service. No problems with the data as we dont use much on that side of things but is speedy.

Included Data per Month:1.5 GB
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Patricia!

Cheap and works well

Great coverage, great speed and cheap price. I've used my 1GB plan for a year now and it always worked well. Currently traveling in West Australia, I'm happy with coverage even in remote areas.

Plan Cost per Month: $9.00
Included Data per Month:1 GB
We're happy if you're happy, Baptiste. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Delayed messages

The message I recieve is always with few hours delay. Even the misscall message is the same. I asked my friend who is with Moose as well ,she has the same problem. The app is the most primitive app that most of the time does not come up. Finally didn't like the fact that eventhough you are prepaid they charged you each month, don't give you the choice to charge whenever you like. Change my provider after being one month with them. Moved to OVO better offer, and no limitation and hidden charges on changing your plan.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB
Hi Helen, Sorry to hear your experience with Moose wasn't quite as expected. Due to the nature of our post-paid service, there can be a delay in usage notifications that you receive on your phone (this is also why you got billed every month automatically). We do recommend customers use our app, where the usage info is only delayed by 30 minutes, if they want to track their data usage more accurately. If the issues you mentioned with the app persist for you or your friend, we recommend letting us know so we can troubleshoot these issues for you. The most recent version of our app is a lot more stable and consistent, so updating the app via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store might be the simplest solution. We'll be happy to assist with any questions or queries you have for us. Kind regards, Moose Mobile Support

Great Telco!

Had researched online for another service provider since my contract was up.. Moose Mobile kept reoccurring with good reviews so I went ahead and signed up.. Fantastic first impression.. My number transferred within the time specified and was very straight forward to do online.. I had a couple enquiries and were answered promptly.. Customer Service is exceptional.. So happy I found Moose Mobile.. Reviews are valid..

Plan Cost per Month: $39.00
Included Data per Month:50 GB

Excellent value works very well

I went with Moose Mobile as I don't use my mobile phone very often so the low price suits me well and Moose is always reliable I would recommend it

Thanks for choosing Moose, John!

Is it possible to restrict data usage on Moose mobile account once the monthly data limit has been reached to prevent additional charges?
Hi Ian, Our systems will always restrict a service at around 3GB of excess usage, but if you're looking to stop data usage completely at around 100% then you'll need to do this manually on your phone. If you're using our Moose App, you can keep track of your usage up until it reaches 100%. At this point, you can switch the 'mobile data' option on your phone off, and this will prevent any further data from being used. Due to the nature of our post-paid plans there will always be a slight delay in usage notifications, so we're not able to cut your data off at the exact 100% mark. If you do end up going a little over your monthly allowance, you won't be seeing a large bill like with some other providers. While other providers will charge you for a whole GB at once if you do go over, we only charge at the KB increment. What this means is that you'll only get charged for what you use, so if you go over your allowance accidentally by 100MB then you'll only be charged an extra $1.50. Please let us know if you had any more questions about your data usage and how best to track it. We'll be happy to assist. Kind regards, Moose Mobile Support

Hi I am currently with Optus but lookin to change over to Moose. I am also considering purchasing an Apple cellular watch. Does Moose work in this watch and if so would it be combined with the plan I purchase with my SIM card or would I need to purchase another sim and plan? Thank you
Hi Felisa, Good question. Unfortunately you won't be able to use one of our SIMs with your Apple Watch. However, you can connect your watch to your phone's mobile data via a personal hotspot. If connecting to your phone's data is all you need to make use of your Apple Watch's functionality then you shouldn't encounter any issues. Kind regards, Moose Mobile Support

Hi I noticed in the plans lately there are no longer unlimited free international SMS why is that? As you don’t have free international calls to selected countries that was a good alternative now we might have to reconsider switching over when our contract finishes with our current provider.
Hi INQ001, You're correct about our international SMS and MMS changes, as we no longer provide these messages for free on any new services. If you're currently on a plan with international SMS and MMS included, you will still receive these for free. It's only if you change your plan that you'll be included under the new policy. Importantly, if you're on a plan with included international call value then this monthly amount of international credit can also be used to send international SMS and MMS messages, so they won't be charged in addition to your monthly access fee. The reason we've had to change this is due to the misuse of these services by a handful of customers who were using SIM boxes and similar technology to send out hundreds and thousands of SMS and MMS messages overseas. Please let us know if you had any other questions or queries regarding this recent change. We'll be happy to assist. Kind regards, Moose Mobile SupportThanks for your response I am currently with another mobile phone provider which I will soon need to leave as they will cease operations in 2020. I thought that was the case about the free international SMS and MMS user abuse penalises everybody else. If you had let’s say a $20 value limit on this would may address the abuse. My current plan with my mobile phone provider has $50 monthly credit for international SMS and MMS. Let’s hope Moose mobile can come up with something similar for the cheaper plans.

Moose Mobile