Verifiedmoosemobile.com.au🏆 2024 Award

• Post-Paid Sim Only
  • Post-Paid with Phone
4.5
Uses the Optus 5G and Optus 4G Plus networks
No minimum term or lock-in contracts
Banks your unused data each month

3,287 reviews
Steve TSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts
 Pinned

Moose = Fantastic value and service

I was with the 'other BIG Telco', was happy with their coverage but their customer service was terrible and the monthly fees were not what I could afford.
I found Moose literally by accident, was trying to find a Telco that fitted my needs and budget.
Moose turned up as an absolute winner, no lock in contract, very very low monthly rate, great data allowance and download speed, and virtually the same coverage as my previous Telco.
Easy transfer of my number and everything was ready to go in about a week (had to wait for a new SIM to arrive).
In fact I was so happy that I also transferred my wife over to Moose as well about a month later.
Their customer service is also spot on, 5 star all the way.
Very happy with them, I'm unable to fault them at all.
Steve
Gold Coast
Qld
  • Plan Type: Post-Paid Sim Only
  • Plan Cost per Month: $12
  • Included Data per Month: 25 GB
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Moose Mobile   DM

Thank you Steve, what a fantastic review! We love seeing experiences such as yours.

Steve T

It's only the truth, you guys are doing exceptionally well, particularly in the customer service department.

Gavin R.
Gavin R.

Change from Optus to Mose Mobile

We came form Optus who were about to increase our monthly fee , ( you rermember ) , just having mishandled sensitive data and then gone MIA trying to find out how much of our information was on the dark web . We went to Moose Mobile because we knew how much data we use each month so the plan was easy and once the decision was ok , Moose handled every detail of the changeover from Optius .Go figure we were able to use Moose for a lesser amount each month using the same network , not hard in the maths department and the customer service at the outset was good . No grief , no drama , Moose keep it coming . Show details
Jenny Hannah
Jenny Hannah

Cheaper plans for new customers

We have been with Moose mobile for a while and have been happy. Our monthly cost has gone up now and we wish we could have the cheaper plans but you only offer them to new customers and existing customers can't apply for them. I am always on the lookout for cheaper monthly plans. Show details
Leigh Kobus
Leigh KobusSydney, NSW

Great company, great price

I got a great value contract at $15per month ($9 for first 6 months) that more than meets my needs. Moose was too easy to deal with, no issues, great result guys!
Recommend highly. Show details ·  1
George
George2 posts

Good mobile network

Very happy with moose service reliable excellent Reception
Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Fast and simple

Just a simple and easy to use set up. Grabbed a sim card online and the set up was easy. Monthly online payments keep it simple Show details ·  1
Wood5000
Wood5000Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Cheap, decent data allowance and useful app

Have been with Moose a couple of times (leaving for a combined phone-and-plan deal) and never had an issue that was Moose related. The app is quick, highly functional and easy to use - which I appreciate. The 'new customer' deals are genuinely great value and usually last for significant periods of time. Show details ·  1
Monica Leeming
Monica LeemingSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

More than happy

I've had no problems with Moose apart from when we've been in the outback we experienced dead areas but that also happened with other carriers. I find their plans are generous and certainly help with the high cost of living.******** Show reply
lorrie
lorrieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

Recommend mobile services

I’ve had no trouble with this service.. the mobile plan has been affordable and coverage excellent Show details ·  1
Gagandeep B.
Gagandeep B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best value plan

Probably the best value provider out there with decently reliable Optus Network. Show details ·  1
Garry W.
Garry W.Goulburn Valley, VIC

great value mobile provider

The service has been better than expected, the change over to Moose went without a hitch and the value for money beats the more well known providers. Show details ·  1
ybruf
ybruf

Moose mobile is great

Great service, can't beat the price either. The network coverage is good much better than Telstra. I have recommended Moose Mobile to multiple people because I am very pleased with my service. Show details ·  1
Sue J
Sue JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent Price

Seamless transition to Moose Mobile. Solid, stable network coverage. Data download speeds sufficiently fast. Have recommended to friends. Show details ·  1
Ej Vilzen
Ej Vilzen

no qualms at all excellent so far

no qualms at all excellent so far with great coverage Show details ·  1
Ian46
Ian46Metropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Good company

Very good company to deal with. Easy to sign up. Good value plans. Fast, reliable internet. No problems encountered at all. Have been with them for about 8 months now. Show details ·  1

gregy21a
gregy21a

I am on The moose $29 promo plan with $4 off. Had it for a few months. Do I have Data Banking? it does not appear on my logon screen.

Geoffrey D.
Geoffrey D.

Does moose mobilenhave a 4g modem

Moose Mobile   DM

Hi Geoffrey, Currently we don't have any 4G modems that would be paired with an internet plan. If you're looking at getting internet at home we only provide an NBN option at the moment.

Kind regards,

Moose Mobile Support

Gill L.
Gill L.

I have just seen a bill for my son on a set sim of 12g and I have been charged for the extra use, i just logged on again this month and he is over again, i was completely unaware that i wouldn't just stop working and he would have to rely on wifi, which is what i was expecting, not a continuous rolling charge.

Options with Moose Mobile:

• Offers a range of post-paid options, so you effectively only pay for the data, calls and texts that you’ve used in that month
  • Offers SIM-only plans and data-only plans, both of which are available in either month-to-month (no contract) and 12-month contract options
  • Data-only plans don’t include any calls or text, making them suitable for a tablet or laptop, but not a mobile phone
  • Month-to-month plans start from $8.80 for 1GB of data, and are capped at $46.80 for 50GB of data
  • 12-month plans start at $14 for 5GB for data, capped at $46 for 70GB of data

Points of praise for Moose Mobile:

• Reliable network coverage was provided by Moose Mobile, with several reviewers happy that there were ‘no dropouts’
  • Tremendous value for money meant that many reviewers were overjoyed they saved so much money, without compromising on the quality of their mobile phone service, or on what they received as part of it. One review is aptly titled: ‘Twice the data at half the price.’
  • Customers appreciated that they weren’t hit with a huge bill at the end of the month for data, calls and texts that they didn’t use
  • Customer service was considered outstanding, with short wait times on the phone, and high quality assistance provided by staff working from within Australia
CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers