• Plan Type
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (300)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (194)
    • Post-Paid with Phone (19)
  • Local Reception

rach

rachPerth, WA

So happy I changed to Moose Mobile. The other phone companies didn't want to know until I left them

No problems at all. Always have service. When I first joined ( being a senior) I required help on several occasions. When I contacted Moose everyone spoke to me in language I understood not tech speak.

Plan Cost per Month: $7.80

Great affordable option

I have found Moose Mobile service to be excellent in its price for value. I have been able to easily reach customer service when needed and have my issues resolved in a timely manner. And I have not had any problems with the network coverage. It is sometimes frustrating trying to make a call and find out that I am not allowed because of roaming or international, which is a separate service that requires additional charges. While Moose Mobile's national rates are very affordable their travel and roaming plans are not.

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00

Superb!

So glad I found Moose Mobile. Friendly and helpful service. People you can actually speak too. Best value broadband. I would recommend Moose Mobile to friends and family without hesitation. Just excellent all round.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

Review collected in partnership with Moose Mobile

Haven’t looked back since coming over from Vodafone.

I haven’t had an issue with network coverage & I’ve never gone over my monthly data. I was getting 2-3 top ups of data a month with Vodafone. Still using my phone & apps the same & have never gone over.

Malisa

MalisaSydney, NSW

Moose Mobile Are Great!

Network coverage is consistently reliable, never had any problems with connection and never experienced any dropouts. The data downloads are sufficiently fast for all our needs. Moose Mobile has excellent customer service and is great value for money. Highly recommend Moose Mobile.

M.Murphy

M.MurphyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Mainly use for phone/text so not familiar with data service. But it is hassle free and it is possible to speak to a service person directly and easily. Vast improvement over my former provider. Recommended for service and price. And very polite service.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00

Ade

AdeSouthern and Hills, SA

happy with moose

I changed from Optus to moose as cheaper. Happy so far. coverage good. fast enough for what I use my mobile for.I don't play any games on it.just as good as Optus from my experience.

najon1

najon1AU

Great company. support from Australian centre.

I mainly contact moose by email and receive a response very quickly. I was meant to activate global roaming before a holiday to Japan and forgot until I arrived in Japan (doh). However, I emailed from Japan and within 2 hours payment made via cc and global roaming actived. I know my previous big provider T.. would of required phones call etc.. Exception service from Moose. Have been with them nearly a year now and would highly recommend.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

It has been an excellent experience since I chose MOOSEMOBILE, thank you!

THE INTERNET is totally fine, and has been quite stable over the past 6 months. Its coverage and frequency of dropouts are much better than the brand I was using before, and downloading speed just as fast as what 4G SHOULD be. Afterall great experience with great deals and customer services is what Moose supplies, haha enjoying it.

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00

Ryu

RyuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm so happy, I've recently upgraded to 12-month contract plans!

I first joined in June last year for myself, and then added a phone for my son last November, and being a cautious person, just signed up for the cheapest month-to-month deal I could to begin with. However, I've been so happy with the service from Moose, I recently upgraded the plans for both phones to 12-month contracts, getting a 3GB deal for myself and 15GB for my son.

What has impressed me so much is not just how smoothly the whole sign up process went, but the excellent customer service I received when there was a rare hiccup. The response was rapid, courteous, and the problem was cleared.

I highly recommend Moose to everyone!

Review collected in partnership with Moose Mobile

Perfect low cost provider, highly recommend.

Never had any issues with these guys. Activation was quick and easy and I've never had any problems with network coverage. I've only made one call to their customer service for an enquiry and they were very prompt and helpful in answering my questions. I encouraged my husband to switch over to them too and we are now saving so much money compared to our previous providers!

Plan Cost per Month: $8.80
Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for the high recommendation, Jane!

Joanne

JoanneVictoria

Fantastic provider

My mother & I have had our mobiles with Moose Mobile for around 18 months and we're both thrilled with them. I researched every provider I could find when our phone contracts were finished & Moose had the best value plans by far. Coverage is excellent, no drop outs, great data speed, excellent customer service.

Included Data per Month:2 GB
Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for the great recommendation, Joanne!

David Burt

David BurtWheatbelt, WA

Great Plan

Excellent network coverage - No dropouts. Average download speeds in excess of 40 mbps through the Optus network. Excellent plan price. Android app for Moose works very well. Best provider currently on the market.

Included Data per Month:2 GB
Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for the kind words on our service, David!

Nathan Turner

Nathan Turner

Great value for money

I have been with Moose Mobile now for over 12 months. Their plans are awesome value for money and there service is good. I would recommend Moose Mobile to anyone looking for a phone plan.

Plan Cost per Month: $24.95
Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for sticking with us, Nathan!

Annoying texts

They keep sending me texts saying I'm over my limit for a particular service when I asked to use the service and informed them happy to pay for it. I pay monthly by credit card so payment is guaranteed.

Review collected in partnership with Moose Mobile

The best mobile plan going.

I am completly happy with moose mobile , have never had a drop out and the download speeds are good.
I will continue to use moose. Also you cannot beat there price.

Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for the kind words of recommendation, Alan!

Michael Oshea

Michael OsheaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy customer!

Reliable coverage for my personal needs and have experienced no drop outs since becoming a Moose Mobile user and data speeds are fine. I am happy with all things that Moose Mobile has to offer me . I am one happy customer thank you.

Max K.Moose Mobile

We're happy if you're happy, Michael. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Review collected in partnership with Moose Mobile

New customers receive better deals not loyal ones.

We currently have two plans with Moose. Using the service has not been a issue. Not even drop outs. What is annoying is that a the moment we pay $19.00 FOR 4 GB. The offer at the moment is$19.80 for 15 GB. When I called I was told it was only for new customers.
That is fine I am starting to look for another company.
What happens to loyal customers that pay on time

Glenn Jackson

Glenn JacksonMid North Coast, NSW

Get moose mobile

Have 3 accounts with Moose and couldn't be more happy. The reception is great and it hasn't failed me yet, unlike the crappy service I got from my previous telco. Well done Moose, I will continue using this great service.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Included Data per Month:6 GB
Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for joining Moose, Glenn. Great to see you're enjoying your services with us!

Great service, great price.

I have always been able to connect when required, haven’t experienced any dropouts and have been happy with my speeds. Notifications on usage are timely and billing has been working well.

Included Data per Month:3 GB
Max K.Moose Mobile

Thanks for the great review, Jan!

Gary G.

Gary G.asked

Hello, I would like to stop the voicemail service only. Could you please advise me how to do this.
BnG

Michal.asked

Hi,

Does Moose Mobile support VOLTE and WI-FI calling?

Hi Michal,

Unfortunately we don't have access to VOLTE or WiFi calling as of yet, as Optus does not provide these features to their wholesalers at the moment. Should we receive the features from Optus in the future, we'll be sure to let you know ahead of time.

Michal.

Well, thank you for your response, though I don't understand your statement that Optus doesn't provide these features to their wholesalers??
I currently use Virgin Mobile, who's Optus wholesaler as well and these features are fully available to me..

Unless these features are made available from Moose Mobile, I won't be able to switch across as I rely on the Wi-fi calling due to lack of coverage at certain areas..

Regards

Hi Michal,

I believe Virgin Mobile has a special wholesaler status within Optus' framework since they are directly managed by and will soon be entirely incorporated into the Optus business.

You can read more about the merger here: https://www.virginmobile.com.au/support/virgin-mobile-brand-phase-out-faqs/?i_cid=HS_TA_1

Nevertheless, it's an unfortunate circumstance that we're unable to provide a WiFi calling service to you. If you would like to keep this service and still be using the Optus network, you will have to stick with Virgin or move to Optus themselves preemptively before they transfer Virgin services to themselves.

If you had any other questions about our service please don't hesitate to ask. We'll be happy to help.

Trevor N.

Trevor N.asked

does change you to their usage from another provider

Hi Trevor,

Would you kindly be able to rephrase the question for me? I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

If you're asking if there would be any usage changes between us and another provider, then no, your mobile data usage shouldn't change depending on what provider you're with. You'll simply get access to another network (if you're not on the Optus network) and get different monthly inclusions compared to your old provider.

Please let me know if you had any other questions on our service. We'll be happy to help.

rob
rob

I'm also unsure of your question Trevor
Moose will move your old number from your old provider, you don't do that
Level of plan you choose with moose will determine what you get from them in terms of data, calls, etc

Get an answer from our members and Moose Mobile representatives