• Plan Type
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (398)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (243)
    • Post-Paid with Phone (25)
  • Local Reception

Pleasantly Surprised

I live in the city and do not experience any drop outs. I basically use data for Facebook and emails so speeds are ok. Will try some streaming now we will be locked down.

Mohamed

MohamedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finished a 2 year contract, so it’s the perfect SIM-only plan.

Only problem I have is with the app. It doesn’t let you edit the amount you pay. I like to build credit so whenever I have extra, I can pay the phone bill and not worry about it for a month.

Plan Cost per Month$39.00
Included Data per Month50 GB
Peter

Peter

Best product ever

Great service. Great reception. Great price. I would recommend this company highly. Download speeds are excellent no dropouts and network coverage is excellent. I have had no problems since connecting

Plan Cost per Month$36.00
Included Data per Month50 GB

Find out how Moose Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Too many spam emails. Only marginally cheaper than competitors.

Poor coverage. There are times I can not get service. Download has latency most times.
Now I can’t submit without 30 words so here are wasted words to meet their criteria. What fools.

Plan Cost per Month$40.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
Erik H.

Erik H.South East Queensland, QLD

Problem with extra charges solved by Moose

At first I had a problem with the extra charges Moose tricked me into. Sending a message from their website about this didn't work. No reply from Moose.
When complaining elsewhere I received a phone call from Moose and they were very helpful.
In my opinion, half of the extra charges were my fault and other half their fault.
Moose credited the whole extra amount and helped me avoiding extra charges in the future.
If you have a problem, don't use their website to solve it. Ring them and if they are as helpful to you as they were to me then you're on to a winner.

Dorothy Davidson

Dorothy DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good network

Yes all good. Network coverage is very good. No it does not dropout . Yes data download speeds are quite fast enough for my needs. Where I live some other networks do not work as efficiently as yours.

Review collected in partnership with Moose Mobile

I like it I'm not a slave to it.

great for my use purpose. I havent noticed any difference since the change over. pay less than half of what i paid at vodaphone so i reckon its good value.

Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for recommending us, Bogie!

Barb

BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service. Lost my phone and Moose Mobil were great in cancelling sim and when found reversing sim all no charge. So good to have the phone answered promptly by a real person who is polite and helpful. Very very happy with service and price.

Moose SupportMoose Mobile

We're happy if you're happy, Barb! Great to see we could assist you swiftly when you temporarily lost your phone. We understand how stressful a situation like that can be, so we're always happy to help out.

Alan

AlanCentral Queensland, QLD

sadly I must leave

They have been most helpful. I have been with them for 18 months unfortunately I have left them now on their advice as they rely on optus how rely on Telstra" network in my remote location. Every where ells was no problem. sadly I have had to go back to using Australia's most hated company.

Included Data per Month1 GB
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for the kind words on our service, Alan. Very sad to see you go! The Optus network is ever expanding,so hopefully it will reach you sooner than later and we can offer our services once again. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!

daveall

daveall

Economical Mobile Service

Very good value month by month service. Occasional "black spots" where it is necessary to resend MMS/SMS or the call drops out even though there are towers nearby. Probably present in every telco though. Very pleasant and helpful customer support. Absolutely no regrets in switching over to moose to provide our mobile phone/data usage.

Plan Cost per Month$14.50
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for the review, daveall!

Roger GordonB

Best mobile plan available!

Coverage is excellent. Only problem is one known black spot which is not covered by Telstra or any other telco we tried. Customer service is excellent, Australian based, and very helpful. I don't need mobile data, I use wi-fi instead so only need emergency data allowance.

Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for the kind words of recommendation, Roger. Much appreciated!

Rob

RobPerth, WA

A lot better than my previous service.

All works well some (minor) dropouts but not too frequent. Data downloads ok - don't use much anyway. All good and the company seems to be very customer focussed - great service from the compant too-recommend to everyone

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Included Data per Month2.5 GB
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for recommending us, Rob!

Peter Ufi

Peter Ufi

Best Internet Connection Supplier

Great from the beginning. Economical, Fast, Extremely stable, Easy to set up, Great customer support. Best supplier in some many years. No comparison with NBN problems, which had may m

Plan Cost per Month$59.00
Included Data per Month200 GB
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for the review, Peter!

Cheryl French

Cheryl FrenchSouth West, QLD

Good choice changing to Moose

Been reliable and service has been fast too. Have not had any dropouts
since using Moose. Would recommend them to anyone looking for an
alternative to ‘the big boys’ any day

Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for the recommendation, Cheryl. We're always looking to take on 'the big boys', and your review helps us greatly!

James Somerville

James SomervilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome coverage

Very reliable service, great coverage specially in areas we had difficulty getting strong reception previously. Data speed is very good and am able to download as quickly on the move as when I am at home.

Plan Cost per Month$14.80
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Great to see you're finding your service to be reliable and enjoyable, James. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Roslyn Devereaux

Roslyn DevereauxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish we had done it sooner

Have not encountered any drop outs or technical problems in the short few months we have enjoyed this service. This was a change from our previous provider. We needed to clarify a couple of things early in the association and our enquiries were answered immediately

Plan Cost per Month$8.80
Included Data per Month1 GB
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Great to see everything was made clear and easy for you, Roslyn. Thanks for the lovely recommendation!

Ree

ReeMcKellar 2617, ACT

Fantastic customer service

I found it very easy to order the sim cards, they arrived in two days.
When they arrived I was contacted by a Moose Mobile worker to help me set up my 2 sims, I mentioned to him at the time I wanted to lower one of the cards as did not need the higher GB plan than I needed for one of the phones, he said I can change that but not till next bill as we were too close to change, he said I could the amount. A week before the next DD was due I was contacted and Moose Mobile team called and helped me change. GREAT SERVICE

Plan Cost per Month$19.00
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for the kind words on our service, Ree!

Nicki

NickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic. Never had an issue.

This is a very reliable network with great coverage,. I have never experienced a drop out. The download speed is more than sufficient. Billing is easy and never had to query a bill.

Plan Cost per Month$19.95
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Great to see your service works well for you, Nicki. Thanks for the recommendation!

Janet Ferguson

Janet FergusonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slick and efficient

Good network coverage I have not experienced frequent dropouts
Yes download speeds sufficiently fast

Easy to use and no problems

Would recommend - why ask for 30 words - it makes it artificial and forced

Plan Cost per Month$19.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for recommending us, Janet!

Excellent, Stable Data Service

If you're looking for an alternative to the NBN, Moose Mobiles range of data plans offers great value for money. For business users, it would make for an excellent automatic failover service.

Plan Cost per Month$66.00
Included Data per Month200 GB
Moose SupportMoose Mobile

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Scott, and thanks for choosing Moose!

MOOSE MOBILE PLAN

MOOSE MOBILE PLANasked

I am considering transferring to your 1G 12 month contract. What happenes if you exceed the data in a month?

Hi there,

Once you've used your monthly data allowance, customers are able to keep using data at an excess rate of 1.5 cents per MB (roughly $15 per GB). However, if you want to prevent using excess data on your service you can make use of our app which tracks your data usage. Additionally, we send out automated usage notifications at 50%, 85%, and 100% of your usage to help you keep your data in check and avoid going into excess.

Please let us know if you had any other questions or queries regarding our service. We'll be happy to assist.

nel

nelasked

Is there a way I can track how much data individual devices are using on my wifi or is there a compatible program/app I have a NETGEAR.

Roger GordonB

Moose is just for phones, not wi-fi. The site allows tracking of usage for each number listed on your account.

Hi nel,

We'll only be able to tell you how much data gets used on each of your services should you have one with us. If one service is used to deliver internet to a number of devices through tethering or WiFi sharing, then we won't be able to let you know how the data is divvied up, as we can only see how much data we've sent you, not where it goes.

If you had any other questions, please let us know. We'll be happy to help.

Richie Bikelane

Richie Bikelaneasked

Hi
I want a sim plan for my son , so I do not want him to go over the amaount of data on the plan. Am I able to cap his data usage?

Hi Richie,

Due to the nature of our post-paid network we're not able to cut off a service at exactly 100%, but there are a number of tools you can make use of to prevent your son from going over the data usage on his phone.

We'll send out 50%, 85%, and 100% usage notifications via email and SMS, and you can also make use of a third-party data counter (such as 'My Data Manager') to granularly track your usage and make sure you don't use any excess data.

Additionally, you can prevent any mobile data from being used directly on the handset by switching off the mobile data option in the settings. This will prevent any internet connection of the mobile network while still allowing calls and texts.

Please let us know if you had any additional questions on our service. We'll be happy to help!

Get an answer from our members and Moose Mobile representatives