Moose Mobile

The Best. There is not another provider that comes close to you. You give very good service at a low price. Excellent.

All good. I have been with you for a year now and I can honestly say that I haven’t had any issues or problems with your service you have very good reviews so keep it up.

Plan Cost per Month: $14.00

Moose Mobile is a reliable telephone service. They have cheap pricing and plans for all your needs. No problems so far with network. Warnings for data usage to avoid bill shock.

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00
Included Data per Month:1 GB

What a great service, why pay the full price from others...

I have had no issues with the service or connections since joining.
Cannot see any difference in anything since changing to Moose from my old provider.
Moose are easy to deal with.

Included Data per Month:1.5 GB

Wonderful

Easy to set up and use! Easy billing! No problems at all! Communications are good, emails on data usage to keep you on track. Simple and easy app to keep track of usage.

All round good value

I've been totally satisfied with Moose, it has lived up to all my expectations. The network coverage has been good, no dropouts, and the data downloads have been faster than my laptop. The price is also a great plus, much less than I was previously paying.

Included Data per Month:1 GB

Service is as one would expect.

Poor signal where we live causes calls to disappear for a few seconds. I believe this is a function of the Optus network coverage. Mobile download speeds are generally faster than the ADSL2 provided by Telstra.

Great mobile provider

I purchased the sim card, at a really great price - received it promptly - put it in my phone - no problems with coverage or dropouts or downloads. Highly recommend this company - great prices.

Plan Cost per Month: $14.00

Excellent mobile provider, very happy

I've been with Moose since Jul 2018. They are a really good value option. I've had no issues with coverage in Melbourne, and in trips interstate. Data is fine when I've used it. Every time I've called customer service the call has been answered without a wait. The only downside is that their international roaming option is expensive and requires special set up, so I haven't used it when travelling overseas.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Thanks for the kind words on our service, M Andrews!

The best trouble-free provider I've ever had.

The transfer from another provider was seamless and instant. The plans offer great value for various needs.
No negative issues. Very happy. Great Australian customer service between 9-5.Would recommend Moose if your want a hassle-free connection.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.00
Included Data per Month:2.5 GB
Thanks for the recommendation, Daphni!

Moose - it’s better than Telstra

When I first started using the moose network it was fantastic! However now it seems that data is being used more quickly and I’m going over my limit almost every month.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per Month: $49.00
Included Data per Month:39 GB
Hi Katherine, thanks for recommending us! If you're finding that your data usage has unexpectedly gone up then it might be beneficial to download a data monitoring app such as "My Data Manager" to track data usage locally on your phone. Our app will show you your usage on the network level, but it can't show you which apps or services on your device are using data. This way, you can see exactly what was used and when, and you can compare it to our app's usage meter for ease of mind. Please let us know if you wanted any other advice or assistance in tracking your data usage, Katherine. We'll be happy to help. Kind regards, Moose Mobile Support

Very helpful and efficient.

We recently signed up two mobile phones for two different twelve month packages with Moose. There was a small glitch with the paper work to start with but the people at Moose’s call centre couldn’t have been better to deal with or more pleasant and helpful in sorting out the problem. Such a contrast to our awful experiences with Telstra.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Thanks for the great words of recommendation, Moi-même! Also, congrats on leaving the 1000th review on our page!

It's ok

Having had a mobile now for well over 20 years, their service is adequate. however, their app is poorly made. Also data doesn't roll over so banking it won't work, which by today's standards is poor. Be very careful of excess data usage, I payed $6 for 400mb. So they're very successful of withdrawing your funds, lol.

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB
Hi Kari, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback on our service. We're always looking for feedback from customers when it comes to our app, and helping customers keep an eye on their data usage. Was there anything specific you didn't like about our app? We value any feedback you can provide that can help us improve our application going forward. We look forward to hearing back from you. Kind regards, Moose Mobile Support

Exceeds Expectations

I switched to Moose recently after looking for an option cheaper than the one I had used for some years: $9.80pm against $25. The changeover, retaining my existing number, was fast and seamless. Network coverage is excellent and the service reliable, have not experienced any dropouts. I can’t comment on data download as I use it at most minimally on my phone. Very happy with the whole transaction.

Plan Cost per Month: $9.80
Included Data per Month:1 GB
Lovely to hear you're very happy with your service, Raowriter. Thanks for the excellent review!

Easy!

Easy to set up! East to use! Easy billing! No problems at all! Easy! Communications are good, emails on data usage to keep you on track. Email on monthly billing

Plan Cost per Month: $19.00
Included Data per Month:3 GB
Great to see you're finding everything easy, Trotter. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

More inclusions than any other mobile service provider for the money you pay for!

Network coverage is not too bad, sometimes i do experience dropouts but i guess that also depend where Optus has installed their receivers as well. Data downloads isnt too bad as well, still depends where receivers are and i guess which phone you have too.

Included Data per Month:2 GB
Thanks for recommending us, Ved!

All good no complaints

All works well as expected and no bill surprises.
Can recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable phone plan which doesn’t hurt you much.Shown some reliable coverage as well .
One of the best in the market.

Thanks for leaving such a great review, Ven!

Great company !!

Fantastic prices, great overage, and a company where you still can talk to people within a short time if you have queries. Never had any drop-outs yet. Very happy and really recommend it.

Included Data per Month:2 GB
Thanks for the kind words on our service, Giselle. Welcome to Moose!

Tremendous value!

Great value for unlimited calls and texts, with 1gb data to use when out and about. $9.80 per month, is really good , coverage is fine. Seems reliable with no dropouts

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Thanks for the recommendation, dannyb54!

Works great in my area

Coverage is good in the area I live. It does drop out in some places I travel. I havent used the data side of the plan as yet. Happy so far.

Included Data per Month:2 GB
Thanks for the review, Damien!

Look nowhere - form local and international

Uses Optus network. I have no issues on the data speeds throughout the day. Although weak and intermittent I even had reasonable coverage in the remote areas of Lake St. Claire. My friends were using different providers and they were dead.

Plan Cost per Month: $29.00
Included Data per Month:18 GB
Nice to see you're enjoying the coverage provided by the Optus network, darrelsilva. Thanks for recommending us!

Hi I noticed in the plans lately there are no longer unlimited free international SMS why is that? As you don’t have free international calls to selected countries that was a good alternative now we might have to reconsider switching over when our contract finishes with our current provider.
Hi INQ001, You're correct about our international SMS and MMS changes, as we no longer provide these messages for free on any new services. If you're currently on a plan with international SMS and MMS included, you will still receive these for free. It's only if you change your plan that you'll be included under the new policy. Importantly, if you're on a plan with included international call value then this monthly amount of international credit can also be used to send international SMS and MMS messages, so they won't be charged in addition to your monthly access fee. The reason we've had to change this is due to the misuse of these services by a handful of customers who were using SIM boxes and similar technology to send out hundreds and thousands of SMS and MMS messages overseas. Please let us know if you had any other questions or queries regarding this recent change. We'll be happy to assist. Kind regards, Moose Mobile SupportThanks for your response I am currently with another mobile phone provider which I will soon need to leave as they will cease operations in 2020. I thought that was the case about the free international SMS and MMS user abuse penalises everybody else. If you had let’s say a $20 value limit on this would may address the abuse. My current plan with my mobile phone provider has $50 monthly credit for international SMS and MMS. Let’s hope Moose mobile can come up with something similar for the cheaper plans.

Does moose use voice to text for voicemail messages?
That's above my tech limit - we only use it via messagebank - check with them - sorry I couldn't assistHi Judith, Good question. Unfortunately we don't have that feature at the moment. Currently you get all the usual perks of voicemail, but we're not able to convert voicemail messages into a text message. Kind regards, Moose Mobile Support

does Moose havewifi calling yet
Hi Dan, Unfortunately we don't have access to WiFi calling as of yet. Should we receive the feature from Optus in the future then we'll be sure to let our customers know ahead of time. Kind regards, Moose Mobile Support

Moose Mobile