Rewardia

Rewardia Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

I need money but I don’t know what to trust, can Itrust this website
I have so far been successful in claiming a gift voucher. It was only for $10 as I wanted to make sure that I wasn’t wasting my time on it not rewarding me. I’m not sure if they have a cash out option other then vouchers but this doesn’t worry me as I’m happy to have gift cards to spend in stores I use regularly.I haven't claimed a gift voucher yet, but I am sure that you can trust this website. You need 5000 points for a $5 voucher or 50000 points to have $50 transferred to your Bank Account.I was hesitant at first but my work mate has been doing them for years. She showed me all her e-gift vouchers she had printed to use for Christmas presents. She had over $200 worth she had accumulated throughout the year. I started in January and have enough points for e-gift vouchers. It's addictive! Give it a go!

how can u stop wordsearch on rewardia from freezing all the time 12 times to-day
I have no idea. I had the same problem on slot today. Email them your issue and they will get onto ithow often do you clear your cookies?

why does word search on rewardia constantly freeze 12 times to-day and this is just to day

how long does it take if you opt to have your rewards paid as a bank transfer, for the funds to appear in your account?
Don't know - I always opt for a Woolworths gift card which I use for my groceries and then take out the same amount of money (paying by debit card) to put in my holiday fund.ive gone with gift cards previously, but dont have access to a printer, and the checkouts have difficulty reading the barcode from my device. curious to find out if the bank transfer works, as a cash transfer or an echeque.

When you earn points how do you claim them to be transferred into your nominated bank account?
The points are transferred onto a Gift Card that you can use instore or online. Wooolworths, JB and moreSo can I clarify you do not receive cash money ?I have only used the points for a gift card so I can't advise on transferring into a bank account.

how old do you need to be?
What do you mean ? How old do I have to be to do what ??How old do you need to be to participate in survey rewards. Asking for my daughter

Why am I now denied access?

for many weeks I have enjoyed every game and fun thing, but with over 12,000 am denied access and asked to verify photos a hundred times. You know me, what is the problem?
What are you trying to redeem? Gift card or cash? I tried redeeming my points into cash and it was successful. Try it when you have 50,000 points.

I would like to know if rewardia is a pyramid scheme.

Get an answer from our members and Rewardia representatives