Rewardia Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Ziggy N.

Do you need to supply your address to Rewardia to be paid for surveys.

Address is not required

Pretty sure it is 9n my profile as a request for sign up

Ziggy N.

I've recently registered an account with Rewardia and have 5500 points pending and it's been like this four 24 hours, is this normal.

Charmaine

Yes it takes a lot of commitment too earn minimal points

Ziggy N.

When do you get your points for surveys that have been completed.

Rewardia   DM

Yes, this is normal for new accounts. It takes 3-4 days to approve points. After that approval will be much faster, just couple of hours.

Ziggy N.

Ok, thanks. We will see what happens.

Irena T.
Irena T.

Does Rewardia have problems with their website or the security of their website?? I try to open the website and a message from Google Chrome comes up saying that the connection is not private or secure.

Denise M.
Denise M.

Hello , I am new member of Rewardia and I am wondering what it means when points are pending ? how long they stay pending etc.... thank you

I've only waited 1 - 2 days at most

keep getting screen - Your browser is blocking ads
Ads allow us to give greater rewards to our members.
To continue using our service please disable any browser settings, add-ons or extensions which:
Block ads on Rewardia
Block content on Rewardia
Block trackers on Rewardia
Using Firefox? Please find instructions for Firefox here
After you disable all these blockers please reload this page
If you have any problems please Contact Us
I do not have a problem with the laptop or my tablet have no idea where to look i followed all instructions and it still does not want to go away i do not have mozilla firefox on my computer as cant see any reference to it Janet

Lesley
Lesley

Hi Janet, I'm no tech guru however, I googled the below which is the instructions if you use Google Chrome, hope this helps.
"Open Google Chrome. Open the Settings menu, and click Security and Privacy. Select Site Settings, and then click Additional permissions. From here, you can toggle Ads on or off, and also adjust Popups and redirects."

Janet

Thank you I have done that several times does not work i have not had this problem before and as for Mozilla Firefox cant find any where on my computer i am just downloading the latest version of google to see it that helps

Anne M.
Anne M.

What do the different colours mean

Different point levels

JulieB
JulieB

What do the colours and stars mean

Callie F.
Callie F.

Could I get Robux

oldmac

How to allow ads on Rewardia

Timothy N
Timothy N

No ads on survey sites - it might alter the results

Kate B.
Kate B.

Hi as this goes directly into your bank account, I am just wondering about tax on this ‘income stream?’
Do you get a summary of your earnings at the end of the financial year?
Thankyou

How do I allow ads

Clara
Clara

I cannot tell you on a Smart phone as I do not have one. However, on a computer, move the mouse to the top right hand corner and click on the ! next to the x button. Hope this helps. I thought ads come up automatically unless you have an ad blocker.

oldmac

How do I get rid of an add blocker. so as I can again use Rewardia

Cleky K.
Cleky K.

My points from surveys have been pending for a week now! Does it usually take this long?

julie r.

How do you redeem cards?

Val. L
Val. L

Download the card then print off, then take it to the store you requested.

julie r.

How to redeem gift cards

Yvette
Yvette

Once you have enough points you can nominate your bank account and they will deposit the money and I got mine on the same day and they were very quick. Hope this helps

julie r.

How do I redeem gift card?

I have be rewarded 100 points how much is it in dollars

How much is 100 points in equity to dollar signs

hester m.

I still cannot remove the add blocker therefore I cannot earn any money

hester m.

why is it so difficult to remove add blocker.

Rewardia   DM

Yes, sometimes it is hard to remove. Try different browser without adblocker.

Ray J.

how do I allow ads on "play and earn'

Hi everyone :)
I've just started with Rewardia. I click on and start the surveys fine but half way through answering the questions, I get a message to that says "You have been screened out but here's 13 points for your time"?? Does this happen for any particular reason or am I wasting my time?

cryambai
cryambai

You will be screened out of Rewardia quite often, and mostly won't receive any points for your time. This site is only good in if you have time to waste. Having said that, I made a $20 payout within 3 weeks.

Olddingo
Olddingo

I usually only answer the surveys they want you to, for the bonus points. then I do the games and quizzes. At least you get some points that way and having fun as well. And to answer your question yes it does a lot and it is frustrating.

sharholee

Thank you for your replies! I was starting to question the validity of the site but get it now :)

mavis
mavis

Rewardia has Woolworths supermarkets. when will it ge coles supermarkets?

Satisified
Satisified

Rewardia used to have Coles, but not anymore. Coles has been removed for some time.

Get an answer from our members and Rewardia representatives

Extra Information