Rexona Women Clinical Protection

Rexona Women Clinical Protection

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great smell and long lasting

Great smell and long lasting. Love love love this product. Its great to use during summer and its never let me down. Keeps me dry all day. Totally works. Love it!!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $9.00.

Causes Irritation No

The best!!

This is by far the best deodorant I've ever used. It lasts all day and it never lets me down. I've used rexona for years but this one is definitely my favourite. I'll never use anything else. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.. amazing stuff

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Causes Irritation No
Jackie

JackieBrimbank

Disappointing

was so disappointed as usual with rexona. I mean it smells good but it clogs and as soon as it was swiped in your armpit it it just so dry.

PetaAU

Luuuv it! An essential part of every day for me!

Im in love with this product. Totally works & keeps you dry all day. Would totally reccomend this to everyone! It is a little more pricey but well worth it. Finally a deodorant that keeps us excessive sweaters dry all day.

Laura

LauraNewcastle

Can’t live without it

I always had sweaty armpits and bad BO.. until I started using this deodorant. When I put it on after my evening shower, I don’t have any smell/sweat the following day.

Luckiest_Mum

Luckiest_MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great at first

Kate

Kate

Best deodorant I’ve ever used

I’m a naturally sweaty lady, and have had trouble staying dry under my arms since puberty, resulting in smelly clothes and wet patches.
Recently I resorted to applying talcum powder over my spray on antiperspirant which helped a lot, but I still got smelly occasionally.
Then I bought this product. No more wet patches, smelly clothes or need for powder. It is 100% effective! I love it, and will continue to use it

jacqui

jacquiBannockburn

Finally available in Australia

Deborah Baverstock

Deborah BaverstockSt Marys

Finally a product that does what it says it will

Not right for me

This product gave me an itchy rash. There's use by date on the actual container so how old when bought? Oils can go rancid. By who and where dermatological testing done?

It's okay

I sweat a lot and this did not help me at all with sweating. It masks the smell of sweating very well however, since I have been using it I have not smelled bad

BardrieMelbourne

Best Anti Sweating Product Ever!

baaacon

baaaconSydney

Great deodorant

This is a wonderful product that really works and the fragrances are all quite pleasant. The only problems are it's expensive and with the cream dispenser clogging and pushing product down the sides of the tube I chew through these like there's no tomorrow.

Why have all the fragrances changed?

I love impulse but am now down to only 1 fragrance which I can still buy. Merely musk is the only original left.I can't buy Inspiration and now Incense has disappeared from the store shelves. How very sad!

lauraview

lauraview

Better than Driclor (if you're sensitive)

Ray

RayGold Coast, Queensland

First one that actually works!

I have always sweated heaps and this can be very unpleasant for both myself and others. This actually stops the sweating unless I'm doing vigerous exercise. Great for night sweaters and even in the day. Can get unscented versions. It is expensive but more than worth it though it runs out quickly.
prevents night sweating, effective
expensive, runs out quickly

Katherin

KatherinMelbourne

It works for me

I have been using this product for about 4 days now as my previous deodorant was next to useless. The instructions tell you to use it at night & that it lasts throughout the day even after a shower. Sounds laughable but it's true. After my morning shower I still use my "useless" deodorant (waste not want not) but I believe it's the rexona doing the job. TMI but not once in the last 4 days have I smelt any odour.
It works for me
Nothing that I know of but I am a little concerned about chemicals. It's aluminium doing the work here & although there is no clear evidence of adverse effects you still have to wonder. Expensive!

Sharon

Sharonasked

Hi, I love Rexona clinical protection deodorant, but why is it so dear. First time I brought it was $7 now it’s $10... but yes I will kept using it... thanks

Unhappy Woman

Unhappy Womanasked

How strong is the perfume in this deodorant, chemical perfumes irate my sinuous in the 48 hour men's (black)

Peta

Personally i think its great, not too strong that it overpowers your perfume or bodyspray. And strong enough that you smell fresh all day.

Jen

Jenasked

Hi there, as this product is a solid/cream, does it leave any product build-up in the underarm? The only time I've used a cream deodorant, it left a curdled white mess under my arms that ended up on my clothes, and was embarrassingly visible. Thank you for your advice!

Bardrie

Hi Jen, unlike some sprays no it does not leave any residue or white marks. With this product I am in control of how much I use. One click is sometimes enough when the weather it's not very hot. Yes it's a thick paste like product and just as you use a roll on deodorant to apply underarms you use this the same way to make sure it's applied evenly, absorbed and smoothed into underarms. Worth a try as I suppose everyone is different in their approach and love of products. What might work for one does not necessarily work for another. As for me I truly love it :)

Get an answer from our members and Rexona representatives