Rexona Women Clinical Protection

Rexona Women Clinical Protection

See the Best Deodorants & Antiperspirants in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rexona? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Skin Type
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application

Lucie L.
Lucie L.South East Queensland, QLD

If you sweat a lot its the best!

A life saver for me in summer! I used to sweat a lot under my arms as I am constantly feeling hot. Easy to use, dries quickly and doesnt feel wet or slimy like some roll on deoderants do. Been using for many years. Be sure to keep an eye out, it goes on sale for 50% off often at the major supermarkets, stock up!

Purchased in at Coles for $6.

Smell
Stuart and Kath
Stuart and KathSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dial difficult for arthritis

The only thing stopping me from recommending this product to my elderly clients is the difficult dial. Other than that, it is the best deodorant I have ever used. They are missing out on a huge market of older users, or users with hand problems, with the tiny, difficult winding action of the small dial. It is also a little pricey. Myself and my daughters have now used this product for a few years.

Purchased in for $15.

Smell
CandyFairy
CandyFairyDarling Downs, QLD

It Works!

This has been a long standing roll on I have been using for many years. It just works to get to the point. You just apply it once and it lasts ALL day without needing to re-apply. It smells great, a good unisex scent in my opinion. It's not sticky and doesn't leave a residue. Worth investing in to avoid embarrassing moments and having other deodorants wearing off quickly.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great smell and long lasting

Great smell and long lasting. Love love love this product. Its great to use during summer and its never let me down. Keeps me dry all day. Totally works. Love it!!!

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $9.

Causes Irritation No
Deodorants & Antiperspirants

Find out how Rexona Women Clinical Protection compares to other Deodorants & Antiperspirants

The best!!

This is by far the best deodorant I've ever used. It lasts all day and it never lets me down. I've used rexona for years but this one is definitely my favourite. I'll never use anything else. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.. amazing stuff

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.

Causes Irritation No
Jackie
JackieBrimbank

Disappointing

was so disappointed as usual with rexona. I mean it smells good but it clogs and as soon as it was swiped in your armpit it it just so dry.

PetaAU

Luuuv it! An essential part of every day for me!

Im in love with this product. Totally works & keeps you dry all day. Would totally reccomend this to everyone! It is a little more pricey but well worth it. Finally a deodorant that keeps us excessive sweaters dry all day.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Laura
LauraNewcastle

Can’t live without it

I always had sweaty armpits and bad BO.. until I started using this deodorant. When I put it on after my evening shower, I don’t have any smell/sweat the following day.

Mhmmm Kitten
Mhmmm KittenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great at first

Kate
Kate

Best deodorant I’ve ever used

I’m a naturally sweaty lady, and have had trouble staying dry under my arms since puberty, resulting in smelly clothes and wet patches.
Recently I resorted to applying talcum powder over my spray on antiperspirant which helped a lot, but I still got smelly occasionally.
Then I bought this product. No more wet patches, smelly clothes or need for powder. It is 100% effective! I love it, and will continue to use it

jacqui
jacquiVictoria

Finally available in Australia

Deborah Baverstock
Deborah BaverstockSt Marys

Finally a product that does what it says it will

Not right for me

This product gave me an itchy rash. There's use by date on the actual container so how old when bought? Oils can go rancid. By who and where dermatological testing done?

It's okay

I sweat a lot and this did not help me at all with sweating. It masks the smell of sweating very well however, since I have been using it I have not smelled bad

Bardrie
BardrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Anti Sweating Product Ever!