Ride The Tide

Ride The Tide

Extremely Happy!

I just purchased my first paddle board online with Ride The Tide and received it last week. Delivery turn around was quick and efficient and was really impressed with how they packed my board for delivery.
Dean was extremely helpful and I was able to get a few options to choose from as I was wanting to paddle in the rivers nearby but also try my hand at tackling some waves.
I ordered the Protection Pack also which I am now happy that purchased because the value of the pack and what I got for $250 is unbeatable!
Overall my experience with Ride The Tide was awesome and I highly recommend supporting a local family operated business.

June 5th 2019 Update: Great Customer Service - Wouldn't buy from anyone else!

Purchased my second paddle board from these guys! Still great service and can't recommend them enough! Check them out! Delivery was quick and easy. I'll be recommending them to all my friends and family.

5 Star Service and a Great Product to match it!

I purchased two boards from Dean and Cherie last week. I was unsure on size and had a budget in mind. I was able to call Dean at any time (which I did about 4 times) to make sure I was making the right decision. Dean was very helpful and Cherie pointed me in the right direction for a beautiful board for my wife as a surprise. I highly recommend supporting a business that is all about customer service and not just about making a sale. In the end we got two beautiful timber boards that stand out and are like a piece of art. Do yourself a favour and check Ride The Tide out before going anywhere else.

Beautiful board

Our stylish board arrived promptly and extremely well protected recently. I had thorough communication with the owners interstate who were helpful in answering all of my questions. Now to get it out on the water!

Ride the Tide Stand Up Paddle Board

Great service and great good quality Stand up paddle board. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about everything to do with stand up paddle boarding. Good advice and good experience and inpartiality. Many nice paddle boards to choose from. If you want a nice good quality unique looking paddle board have a look at Ride the Tide!

Disturbing

I ordered a SUP early Dec. I emailed them 2 weeks later to ask how long it would be and they advised me that the boards were on Back order. I was supposed to return calls however I had to keep chasing. It was a XMAS present for my wife. Well, we finally received it on Mon 7/1/19. We are back from holidays and didnt use it. Very disappointing and on top of this I had to chase the Carrier for info.

Fantastic quality SUPS at the right price!

I got my new board over Christmas and it was delivered and packaged so well! Although it took a few days longer than expected, Dean kept me filled in the entire way and was super helpful and kept me well informed.
The board itself is just stunning and the quality is top notch. The protection pack was worth spending the extra and their accessories are even really well done. Across their entire range, their attention to detail is 100%. Definitely check them out. You won't be disappointed.

In love with my new paddle board!!!

So happy with my new paddle board that I just received from Ride The Tide! I bought the Retro Coral SUP and the quality for the money is absolute top notch! Came with paddle and fins also. All my friends are in love with it too and now will be also buying one from Ride The Tide. Freight was quick and they really packaged the board well. Overall 10 out of 10 experience on customer service, quality, great design and communication! If you're looking for a paddle board don't go anywhere else - support local!

February 14th 2019 Update: Great Service and Product!

I bought an inflatable SUP a year ago for my hubby and had a very positive experience throughout the purchase. Excellent service, prompt & professional communication, and a great product. Highly recommend!

Loving my board! Thanks RTT :)

Absolutely stoked with my Barefoot Woody, honestly did not think I would enjoy being out on the water as much as I do now! Massive thanks to Ride The Tide, always reassuring when a business is so passionate and knowledgeable about what they do. Highly recommend buying a board!

Unbeatable Customer Service - Awesome Boards

I just received my new Woody stand up paddle board from Ride The Tide and I am so pleased with the entire process. Dean was extremely helpful in getting the right board size for me and I added the protection pack as it was such a great price for all those extra accessories. Two of my friends already have their boards and highly recommended Ride The Tide. I had the board to sent to me and it was packaged so well. The board is beautiful and well crafted. Thanks again Dean for your outstanding customer service. Will be back in a few months for a second board for my husband!

Terrible service and boards

Terrible service and products sold by non surfers. I sadly purchased a stand up paddlebard from this company two months ago not knowing who I was purchasing from. I purchased online as I thought it was a good deal but after looking around more now they are actually expensive and just chinese rip offs. The boards paint is flaking off and fading in the middle of winter and the board is taking in water. The warranty and service received is terrible and ive come to realise how little the company owners know about stand ups. I'm selling mine off on gumtree and buying elsewhere

Hi Marie, Sorry for the belated reply, we have only recently been made aware of ProductReview’s platform. We are a little concerned about the validity of your claim as we have not sold a board to a "Marie" in the last 6 months. We have looked through all online orders dating back 6 months and we cannot find any "Marie". Also we have had no contact from a "Marie" about such an issue as you claim above. We are an Australian owned family business who are stand up paddle boarders selling paddle boards to stand up paddle boarders :) you are right - we are not surfers. We offer a 7 day satisfaction guarantee on all our products - not many businesses do. We also offer a full 12 month warranty on all our products and always make sure our customers are completely happy with their purchase, honour our warranty terms and go above and beyond to ensure a pleasant outcome should any manufacturing faults arise. It seems quite odd that we haven't heard from you personally about these concerns and yet you review us on here saying our warranty and service is terrible without prior contact with us. We would have been more than happy to assist you with your problem. As you are still within a 12 month warranty period, we invite you to contact us personally to discuss your complaint. We also require proof of purchase, date of purchase and your full name and contact details. This is just a note to let you know that we have reached out to you and are now awaiting correspondence. Alternatively feel free to contact us through the contact section of our website which contains links to reviews, satisfaction guarantee and warranty terms and all relevant contact phone numbers. At present, we appreciate your transparency; however we would like to take this opportunity to state that under no circumstance will we ever refuse to return a product to a customer. Currently, we have no record of a warranty claim under the name “Marie” relating to board damage so your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Ride The Tide

DIDN'T LAST A WEEK - ABSOLUTE JUNK

This has to be the worst experience I have ever had. I purchased a stand up paddle board from Ride The Tide online and within a week and only one use the board has bubbled, warped and delaminated. The skin of the board has peeled up and it is now unusable. Ride The Tide do not return phone calls or emails and have a total disregard for customer service and Australian consumer law. I will be contacting the ACCC as the company is terrible. AVOID AT ALL COSTS - ABSOLUTE JUNK!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Joel, Sorry for the belated reply, we have only recently been made aware of ProductReview’s platform. We are a little concerned about the validity of your claim as we have not sold a board to a "Joel" in the last 12 months. We have looked through all orders dating back 12 months and we cannot find any "Joel". Also we have had no contact from a "Joel" about such a issue as you claim above. We offer a 7 day satisfaction guarantee on all our products - not many businesses do. So within the week (even outside of the 7 day period) of such damage happening a phone call to us would've sorted your issue out. However we have not heard from any customer with such an issue as this. We also offer a full 12 month warranty on all our products and always make sure our customers are completely happy with their purchase, honour our warranty terms and go above and beyond to ensure a pleasant outcome should any manufacturing faults arise. Again we have not heard from a "Joel" about any such issue and invite you to contact us about this matter. It seems quite odd that we haven't heard from you personally about these concerns and yet you review us on here saying we don't return phone calls or emails and have a total disregard for customer service and Australian consumer law without prior contact with us. We always return phone calls and emails and would have been more than happy to assist you with your problem. We certainly go above and beyond in customer service and feel that with regard to our handling of our warranty terms we also go above and beyond to meet the needs of our customers. ACCC has also not be in touch with us about such a claim either. As you are still within a 12 month warranty period, we invite you to contact us personally to discuss your complaint. We also require proof of purchase, date of purchase and your full name and contact details. This is just a note to let you know that we have reached out to you and are now awaiting correspondence. Alternatively feel free to contact us through the contact section of our website which contains links to reviews, satisfaction guarantee and warranty terms and all relevant contact phone numbers. At present, we appreciate your transparency; however we would like to take this opportunity to state that under no circumstance will we ever refuse to offer a return on a product to a customer. Currently, we have no record of a warranty claim under the name “Joel” relating to board damage so your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Ride The Tide