Ride The Tide

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

brad

bradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Want to thank Dean for a wonderful buying experience.
Good information and product knowledge. Bought a new SUP a couple of months ago and my lovely wife decided it was perfect for her. Back to Dean to buy a 2nd board. Both SUP`s are beautiful quality[different styles of board] and we have already had some great times out on the water.

Mary A

Mary ARichmond-Tweed, NSW

Extremely Happy!

Terry B.

Terry B.South East Queensland, QLD

5 Star Service and a Great Product to match it!

I purchased two boards from Dean and Cherie last week. I was unsure on size and had a budget in mind. I was able to call Dean at any time (which I did about 4 times) to make sure I was making the right decision. Dean was very helpful and Cherie pointed me in the right direction for a beautiful board for my wife as a surprise. I highly recommend supporting a business that is all about customer service and not just about making a sale. In the end we got two beautiful timber boards that stand out and are like a piece of art. Do yourself a favour and check Ride The Tide out before going anywhere else.

Beautiful board

Our stylish board arrived promptly and extremely well protected recently. I had thorough communication with the owners interstate who were helpful in answering all of my questions. Now to get it out on the water!

Karl

KarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ride the Tide Stand Up Paddle Board

Great service and great good quality Stand up paddle board. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about everything to do with stand up paddle boarding. Good advice and good experience and inpartiality. Many nice paddle boards to choose from. If you want a nice good quality unique looking paddle board have a look at Ride the Tide!

JimmyP

JimmyPAustinmer

Disturbing

I ordered a SUP early Dec. I emailed them 2 weeks later to ask how long it would be and they advised me that the boards were on Back order. I was supposed to return calls however I had to keep chasing. It was a XMAS present for my wife. Well, we finally received it on Mon 7/1/19. We are back from holidays and didnt use it. Very disappointing and on top of this I had to chase the Carrier for info.

Ben

BenNewcastle

Fantastic quality SUPS at the right price!

I got my new board over Christmas and it was delivered and packaged so well! Although it took a few days longer than expected, Dean kept me filled in the entire way and was super helpful and kept me well informed.
The board itself is just stunning and the quality is top notch. The protection pack was worth spending the extra and their accessories are even really well done. Across their entire range, their attention to detail is 100%. Definitely check them out. You won't be disappointed.

Nydaya

NydayaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

In love with my new paddle board!!!

Loving my board! Thanks RTT :)

Absolutely stoked with my Barefoot Woody, honestly did not think I would enjoy being out on the water as much as I do now! Massive thanks to Ride The Tide, always reassuring when a business is so passionate and knowledgeable about what they do. Highly recommend buying a board!

Chell

ChellTweed Heads

Unbeatable Customer Service - Awesome Boards

I just received my new Woody stand up paddle board from Ride The Tide and I am so pleased with the entire process. Dean was extremely helpful in getting the right board size for me and I added the protection pack as it was such a great price for all those extra accessories. Two of my friends already have their boards and highly recommended Ride The Tide. I had the board to sent to me and it was packaged so well. The board is beautiful and well crafted. Thanks again Dean for your outstanding customer service. Will be back in a few months for a second board for my husband!

Marie

MarieSunshine Coast

Terrible service and boards

Terrible service and products sold by non surfers. I sadly purchased a stand up paddlebard from this company two months ago not knowing who I was purchasing from. I purchased online as I thought it was a good deal but after looking around more now they are actually expensive and just chinese rip offs. The boards paint is flaking off and fading in the middle of winter and the board is taking in water. The warranty and service received is terrible and ive come to realise how little the company owners know about stand ups. I'm selling mine off on gumtree and buying elsewhere

Cherie E.Ride The Tide

Joel

JoelGold Coast

DIDN'T LAST A WEEK - ABSOLUTE JUNK

This has to be the worst experience I have ever had. I purchased a stand up paddle board from Ride The Tide online and within a week and only one use the board has bubbled, warped and delaminated. The skin of the board has peeled up and it is now unusable. Ride The Tide do not return phone calls or emails and have a total disregard for customer service and Australian consumer law. I will be contacting the ACCC as the company is terrible. AVOID AT ALL COSTS - ABSOLUTE JUNK!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2018