2.8

Heating Speed
3.7

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent water heater replaced from gas

These days, electricity bills are even more of a concern, therefore we made the decision to install a heat pump. We chose the Eviroflo because we wanted Australian-made quality and since our Rinnai immediate performed flawlessly and was dependable. a little louder than petrol, but it isn't used very often, especially in the summer. I wish it had WiFi like the current models so we could use it when the solar panel is producing electricity. Fortunately, the running costs aren't too bad, especially with teenagers. Show details ·  1
Rianna
RiannaSydney, NSW2 posts

If I could give a zero I would

I cannot believe how loud this is.
Not only did we pay double what the replacement of an electric one cost, we’ve been given something that can be heard through our house when it heats up, and that is often, and for hours.
The plumbers never advised during the “consultation” it would make a noise let alone one this loud AND it’s literally right next to our sons bedroom window. The manual says “MUST” consider placement and not put near bedrooms. I cannot express how angry I am. There should be very clear information provided about the noise in the sales or purchase procsss.
Don’t buy this water heater. Show details
Erin
Erin

Great system!

I had the 315 litre unit installed and is working a treat. The system has options for Eco mode which sets the temperature at 55 degrees which saves money and also has a boost mode which uses both the heat pump and element to provide a fast recovery rate if needed for high demand. I bought this system as it was Australian made product which are hard to come by with all the different heat pumps available. Show details ·  1
nexcent
nexcentNSW, 27456 posts

Glad to have moved on from gas

Electricity costs were adding up, even more so nowadays, so we decided to go with a heat pump. We wanted Australian made quality, our Rinnai instant worked great and was reliable, so we went with the Eviroflo. A bit noisier than the gas but it doesn’t run much particularly in Summer. Just wish it had the Wifi like the new ones, so we can run when the solar is generating power. Thankfully even with teenagers, the running costs aren’t too high. Show details ·  1
oversize
oversizeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Cris
CrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Having problems now Hot Water Heat Pump

Our old gas hot water unit was on its way out due to being 10 years old so we wanted to do our bit for the environment having afew issues now sadly with our Hot Water Heat Pump due to pump issues Show details

Thomas O.
Thomas O.

I'm looking at HP units in Melbourne. The Rinnai seems a confusing mix of similar models to me and the short warranty is a concern. I was hoping for something local and good but not feeling convinced anymore. Has anyone recent experience over the past 1-2 years now ?

John D
John D
Ant
Ant
Juan S.
Juan S.

I have a Rinnai Enviroflo EHPA315VMA installed 10 months ago, from the manual (EHPA_A Heat Pump Wi-Fi OM Version MNAy 2022) it looks this model should be able to be connected to Wi-Fi and access the Enviroflo app.
However, I wasn't able to do it and when contacted Rinnai by phone I was advised that only the models ending in W has that capability and suggested install a timer switch which is totally against what is written in the operational manual (https://postimg.cc/9zkPSJx6)

From the manual, the board circuit (https://postimg.cc/1fLHgJwG) has definitely the port, can I buy the Wi-Fi module/controller from Rinnai to retrofit it?

Rinnai   DM

Hi Juan, Thanks for the question, we would recommend contacting our Sales Department to discuss this matter further. They can be reached on 1300 555 545 (option 1).

John
John

Hi Did you manage to get the module?

Rinnai   DM

Hi John, Thanks for the question, we would recommend contacting our Sales Department to discuss this matter further. They can be reached on 1300 555 545 (option 1).

gary m.
gary m.

The Rinnai enviroflo heat pump seems to have a very poor review rating.
I am in a place where I can only get a enviroflo E series at Trade Link, which has not got a review that I can find.
Would I be better off going else where?

Rinnai   DM

Hi Gary M, Thanks for the question regarding the Enviroflo Heat Pump, you can purchase these from any Rinnai Stockiest, please refer to the below link to locate your nearest store:

external link