EvoHeat EVO270

• Heating Speed
zebedee

zebedeeSouthern and Hills, SA

So far, so good

I chose the EvoHeat 270 after extensive review of many other available systems. It was not the cheapest or most expensive at $3990 installed. Compared to prices in other states SA always seems to pay a premium. There is only one agent for EvoHeat in SA and that is Sharpe Energy Hub. I can recommend them for the professionalism of their work. The unit looks quite stylish. The hot water has been constant. I don't find the operating noise intrusive. The system has only been installed for a week and I am hoping for much cheaper electricity bills. I will make a further comment in 3 months when the next bill comes.

Purchased in April 2020 for $3,990.00.

Heating Speed

works as advertised greatly reduced our energy use

Purchased for $3,690.00.

Nickers61

Nickers61South East Queensland, QLD

Looking great so far

I had a Evo Heat Evo270 installed a week ago and so far everything is going smoothly. Lovely hot water, good pressure, no more expensive gas bills. The system is operating happily and I can’t hear it switching on and off. Very happy.

Purchased in March 2020 for $3,595.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)
Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

Find out how EvoHeat EVO270 compares to other Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

andy webber

andy webberMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This unit has a timer function

We have installed this unit in a new build and have not moved in so am unable to give 5 stars yet.
The unit was simple to install and produced warm water within an hour of the electricity being hooked up.
We picked this unit because it has a timer in case we need to turn it off overnight but i wouldnt have thought it was that noisy anyway

Mirella

MirellaPerth, WA

Very Happy With Evo Heat 270 Heat Pump

Our previous Quantum 340L needed replacing due to rust issues. We were advised the Evo Heat 270 would be adequate even though capacity was less. After 3 weeks use, we have been very pleased with the unit. It was installed promptly & without hassle by SolarPlumb Solutions. Having 2 teenage boys who spend long lengths of time showering, it has provided enough hot water for everyone. It is quieter than the Quantum unit and overall we would recommend this unit.

Purchased in March 2020 for $2,900.00.

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent level of service

Evo270 Water heater Pump installed. Technicians were polite, efficient and left site very clean and removed previous water pump. System re-working within three hours. Pricing was much more competitive than other options which we had considered. Thank you for keeping me informed, on time and delivered what was asked for, very grateful!

Purchased in March 2020 for $3,200.00.

Paul W

Paul WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Unit and Installation

I have just had the evo270 installed by Adrian and the boys from KMS. Excellent customer service, pricing and the install was completed within 3 hours(literally in the rain) and so neat .Well done guys..will recommend you anytime!
The evo270 unit itself is amazing and so quiet. We had hot water after approx 1hr and even though it is attached to or bedroom wall you can't hear a thing. Hot water is constant which was a problem that drove me insane with the instantaneous gas hws that we replaced. There has been no supply and demand issues and no running out of hot water... Overall well worth the investment and should have done it years ago.

Purchased at KMS Plumbing for $3,500.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)
Heating Speed

Very impressed with how quick it was up and running.

We have a household of up to 7 and have found the EvoHeat 270 is meeting our families demands with no concerns of two showers running concurrently. We did have solar hot water for the past 10 years and have replaced it with the EvoHeat 270 and found it really good.

Purchased in February 2020 at Speedy Hot Water Services for $3,237.85.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)
Heating Speed

Good option v traditional hot water systems

Just had a EVO270 installed by Speedy hot water, have to say that their service was excellent and Matthew and Chris were very efficient and friendly, within 3 hours we had our hot water back on line and looking forward to our first hot shower after the old system had failed
The system is quiet and seems to operate with no issues
After much deliberation of the pros and cons of the traditional v Heat pump, at this point we are very happy with our choice

Gary F

Purchased in February 2020 for $3,300.00.

Tom L.

Tom L.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality heat pump at a reasonable price

Just had the EVO 270 installed by KMS services today and was pleasantly surprised by how quiet the unit was compared to my old heat pump. Love the features such as holiday mode and its sacrificial anode, which shows some thought has been put into this unit to make it last and save the consumer money. Look forward to many years of savings from this quality unit!
Highly recommend this unit to anyone thinking of buying a heat pump.
Very happy with this product!

Purchased in February 2020 at KMS services for $3,190.00.

GeorgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far this works very well.

I have not had any problems with the unit. The temperature did not fluctuate. I have not yet worked out how to set the timer. The instructions are rather complicated for using the timer.

George

This new unit is so quiet

My very old HW heat pump died yesterday and I was so pleased I could get this new version Evo Heat 270 installed this morning. The water is already hot.

Purchased in February 2020 at KMS Services for $3,190.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)

Excellent hot water system

Great hot water system. Installed at 5.30pm and by 7pm that night we had hot water. The water pressure in our house is also better. Tye and his guys from Same Day Hot Water System were brilliant - the unit was installed within a week of enquiring about the product and his guys turned up when they said they would. Couldn’t be happier!

Purchased at Same Day Hot Water Service Retail for $3,200.00.

Sandra M.

Sandra M.South East Queensland, QLD

Neat n quiet unit

Happy with installation of our new hot water system. Quiet and efficient and looking forward to many years of service with the unit. Was not long before we had hot water!

Purchased in February 2020 for $3,332.00.

Roby

RobySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quiet, good looking system

Great and no issues happy with unit replacing a heat pump unit which was put in when the house was build in 2003 . After saving $ it was a no brainer

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)

Saving on bills

We only switch the unit on during daytime hours. Switched from a traditional gas system 3 months ago. Gas bill came down significantly and electricity bill is the same. Always have hot water.

Purchased in December 2019 at Solarplumb Solutions for $3,000.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 6 person(s)

Bonndrew

BonndrewHobart, TAS

Very happy, heaps of features!

After having endless issues with our Stiebel system, we changed to the Evo270 and couldn't be happier! Heaps of features and way cheaper than our previous Stiebel tank! I moved the unit into place (with friends) to save a bit of money, the unit is very hard to move due to it's size and weight... at least it will never be stolen :)

Purchased in December 2019 for $2,500.00.

My EVO270

The hunt for lower power bills, lead me to Speedy hot water GCoast, One call next day installation, of my EVO270. Super quiet, neat installation by Matt & rob from Speedy, looks good, big enough for family stay overs. very satisfied customer

Purchased in January 2020 at Speedy Hot water for $3,190.00.

Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased with the EVO

I called KMS early in the day about replacing an old Rheem HWS with the Evo270. They were able to quote over the phone and install the same day. The job took a couple of hours including levelling up my old base and leaving the site tidy. I am pleased with the EVO270 which reached temp in a couple of hours. It's about as noisy as a modern split air conditioning unit so not intrusive at all. You need to focus to set up the timer and mode you prefer but once done it's hands-off. The unit only uses about 1kw of power when running so is very easy to schedule around other loads to optimise existing solar output.

Purchased in January 2020.

HWT

HWTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Early days, but happy with Ev0270 so far. Speedy Hot Water (Qld) was an excellent installer.

No problems so far, but it is the middle of summer! I researched the market and narrowed choices down to this, or the more expensive Sanden Heat Pump. Noise level is low, unit looks pretty smart and Speedy did a very neat instal. Nice screen to control key functions. Having installed this system we can now cancel our gas supply and avoid the daily supply charge. We have solar so should cost very little run. This review hopefully will give me some additional warranty, but accurately reflects my views.

Purchased in January 2020.