EvoHeat EVO270

Very good unit, clever and easy to operate

When I researched this I realised that many of these units were difficult to operate - you had to keep looking at a manual. This is the first unit I have seen that has a touch panel. It's made it very easy for us to see what the temperature is and what is heating the water - you can adjust it easily if you are having family over and your usage increases dramatically.. It's very quiet as I had been going around and listening to others and it seems quiet for me. I will probably need a few more months to ensure that its all working fine but so far so good.

Purchased in May 2019 for $3,681.00.

Cheaper HOT water - EVO270

We had an EVO270 system installed in conjunction with our solar system to maximise savings (in the long term), this is a good looking unit and works efficiently and quietly. I like to on-board control the "end user' has and the dual timer function is a great idea.

Purchased in July 2019 for $3,090.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 7 person(s)

hot water

Just instaled, so will know more in a couple of months,, Chris the instaler did a really good job,, now i have a extra 2 years warranty, thank you guys

Purchased in August 2019.

Household Size 3 person(s)

Reliability is key!

From a 10 year 3 month old solar hot water system (just past warranty!) that was always requiring further maintenance to evo270 heat! How happy are we!!!! Now my wife can have a shower in reliable, relatively cheap hotwater! Happy days!

Purchased in August 2019 at Speedy Hotwater Services for $3,190.00.

Evoheat Evo270 - Saving already

We recently replaced our power hungry Rheem 160ltr electric water heater with the slick, sleek 270ltr Evoheat unit and so far it's brilliant. It looks for terrific - Chris at Speedy Hot Water did a great job of installation. Fast, efficient and tidy. Water seems good and hot, unit is very quiet. Will keep this page updated with the performance as time goes on.

Purchased in August 2019.

EVO Hot water system

Very happy with the new EVO270 hot water system and Matt from Speedy hot water was great, quick professional service. The area looks better than it did before with a more professional finish. Matt also explained the features of the new system.

Purchased in August 2019 for $3,300.00.

Heaps of economical Hot water

With 5 people in the house we were looking for a system to replace our 80 litre conventional system which chewed up 3.6kw an hour.
The EvoHeat fits the bill nicely.
We've not run out of hot water.
Even though we don't run it overnight it's still hot in the evening and morning and at only 1kw it uses 2.6kw less power than the little old conventional system for more than three times the water.

Purchased in July 2019 at Speedy Hot Water.

EVO270 Hot Water System

Fantastic hot water system. Amazed how efficient & hot the water is. No problems with temperature or pressure variations while in use. We have a big family and are all Very Happy with this unit

Purchased in July 2019 for $2,600.00.

Evo Heat Hot water system

Speedy Hot Water were amazing, they came within a couple of hours and delivered and installed my new hot water system. The water pressure is amazing and I am really happy with it so far.

Purchased in July 2019 at speedy hot water for $3,190.00.

Household Size 3 person(s)

Evo270

I've just literally had the Evo270 installed, it looks stylish and is quite. Certainly a step up from our last hot water service and from what I've read on all the reviews the best one out on the market too. Looking forward to our next electricity bill to see our savings. Massive shout out to Chris and Matt from Speedy Hot Water Services, I contacted them 9am this morning with my dilemma and by midday, we had Chris on our doorstep to replace our hot water system and by 3pm running steamy hot water. One happy customer.

Purchased in July 2019 at Speedy Hot Water Services for $3,190.00.

Heating Speed

Got a new hot water system and it’s great very happy with it

Very easy to use and change settings and with a family of 4 one being a teenager and starting to have long showers there is always hot water for the rest of the family

Purchased in July 2019 for $3,190.00.

NEW Hot Water System

Finally replaced our old gas storage HWS with the Evoheat EVO270. I was going to install solar HWS however after some research & googling I decided to go with heat pump system as it is cheaper to install than solar system while overall running cost is similar with solar hws. Had a look at some other heat pump systems as well and ended up with EVO270.
Speedy Hot Water turned up at my place and did a great job. Big thanks to Chris (& Shandy), Matt and Rob who did all hard works. This is just day one after installation so have not much experienced with it but one thing I can say is the unit is quite quiet as stated by other and am very happy as all gas system are gone from my house. Hope to see how efficient this unit is and I can't wait to use the "Holiday Mode". will post more review after some reasonable use.

Household Size 5 person(s)

Not as god as all of the reviews on this site

I purchased the EVO270 after my gas hot water system died.
Did research and came across all of the positive reviews on this site regarding the EvoHeat.
Had 6.6 kw solar and was in credit each quarter with AGL.
Since installing the EVO270 my power bills have jumped dramatically.
My wife and I have a one year old daughter and don't have that long hot showers.
The system works well however not convince on the big savings stated on EVO website.
EVO offer customers 2 years extended warranty for giving a review on this website.

Purchased in February 2019 for $3,300.00.

Simply AWESOME!!!

I was looking for an excellent Hot Water System and narrow my search to Evo270. This is simply the best HWS in the market. Chris (and Shandy) from Speedy Hot Water came out and had the installation done. Just like their name, the installation was swift, smooth and professionally carried out with excellent pipework. Most importantly, the Evoheat system is easy to operate, very quiet and gorgeous, and it's been running without any issues. So happy with it. Thank you.

EvoHeat EVO270 Heat Pump

Speedy Hot Water gave me a great price for my new Evoheat 270 to replace our old hot water system . Chris and John & Shandy turned on a Sunday and did a great job of the new install also very neat pipework . The new Evoheat system is very quiet good looking and so very happy to have hot water again with no issues.

EVO Heat pump replacement - EVO270

The system was professionally installed by Speedy Hot Water team with John, Matt & Chris providing great after-hours service. The new systems performance is fantastic, with family very happy to have hot water again, good temperature and the energy efficiency of the new system is great.

Purchased in July 2019 for $3,300.00.

Happy Hot waters

When Our EVO270 was setup right the water was strong and temperature was constant. It took a while to get used to the hum but it’s working very well. The company we bought it from (42 Energy Street) were so helpful. They were able to talk us through any question or query we had until everything worked the way it should. We look forward to constant trouble free cheap hot water.

Purchased in April 2019 at 42Energy Steet for $3,350.00.

EvoHeat EVO270

We've had the EvoHeat EVO270 about 2 weeks now.
Going well, loving the constant shower temp, so far much better than our old LPG Gas system.
System looks neat and his quiet and fits in nicely
Installers were great, Dean from Powers Hill Electrical did an excellent job on wiring to our circuit board which was difficult in our old style house.
I try to remember to write an update after a year as well.

Purchased in May 2019.

Heat Pump Replacement

Speedy Hot Water gave me a great price for my new Evoheat 270 to replace the old Dux Airoheat . Chris and John turned up on time and they did a great job of the new install also very neat pipework . The new Evoheat system is very quiet good looking and so far heating the water no problem

Purchased in June 2019 for $2,990.00.

Excellent System

Upgraded to the EVO270 and must say its an excellent system with lovely continuous hot water. Easy to use, looks the goods and i couldn't be happier. Highly recommend. Value for money.

Purchased in May 2019 at speedy Hot Water Services for $3,390.00.

Heating Speed

Can anyone suggest an installer in Melbourne? I tried to get a price from multiple companies and nobody got back to me. EvoHeat didn't respond to my website request either.
Hi Bonkers, I am sorry your enquiry was missed - could you please email or call us directly on info@evoheat.com.au or 1300 859 933.

Does the EVO270 work efficiently in the colder climate of Tasmania? Our present electric heater is situated in the laundry. Does the EVO270 need to be outside? Rgds, Gerry

Is this a suitable replacement for an old off peak electric water heater in the ceiling space?
Yes, it would be but you would be better to speak to a licenced plumber .Hi Dene, The Evo270 system is an ideal replacement for an electric water heater, however there would be some assessment required to determine if the ceiling space would be suitable, or if it would be better to relocate it. Please contact us on 1300 859 933 and speak to one of our team who can assist you further. EvoHeatThanks