Dux Proflo

Chrisby

Chrisby

Replacement Dux HWS

Our 17 yr old Dux hws needed replacing. The new Dux is smarter in looks and operates very well. Installation was carried out by a Dux installer and was done in a timely and professional manner.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $899.00.

Great brand!

My previous Dux was installed in 2006. I've always had reliable hot water when needed. Recently my Dux started to leak so I went through Parramatta Hot Waters. After speaking with them, I decided to stay with the same brand. They came within hours to install my new tank and remove the old one for $1465. Excellent service and my hot water system is consistent and working really well. Zero complaints!

Purchased in November 2019.

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Ducx Proflo 250 litres

Happy with product and working efficiently. Would recommend this to people I know.
Had looked at other brands and thought I would try your product. Supply and installation was done quickly.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,500.00.

Rob C.

Rob C.South East Queensland, QLD

Always need hot water

I new I would eventually need a new hot water system as my old one was starting to continuously drip.
I new I could probably get a new valve but considering it was over 17 years old I decided to replace the lot with a new 250 litre Dux system. Brought it through Bunnings and they organised the delivery and installation by 1 person from Dux and within a few hours all replaced and took away the old Rheem system.
Overall great service.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Lawnton for $900.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)

Recommend

Very happy with Bunnings instal service, and the Dux system is great, plenty of hot water when needed and installers did a great mess free job. Installation within a couple of days of purchase

Purchased in November 2019.

petermhw2020

petermhw2020Sydney, NSW

Installation and Aftershop Services

It's my first time used Bunning Hot Water installation and customer services. I was used Appliance Online. Bunning Lidcome branch was my primary shopping spot. The Call center services is very patient and knowledgeable. Good work, Bunning!

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $918.00.

Jimmy

JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Qulity product and good installation service

First time I purchased hot heat from Bunnings after the old one had been broken. How great the choice made! The installation service is really impressive and the Dux is worthy for the price. In one word, in future I will try buy more products and services from Bunning and Dux.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $900.00.

Dux C.Dux

Long Weekend Tank Failure!!

After 10 years the heating element failed on a Saturday afternoon. Checked the electrics and found a leak path in the tank adjacent to the electrics.
Called Bunnings who went out of their way to organised a replacement tank, but due to a long weekend could only get a contractor for the following Tuesday.
Contractor arrived on schedule and advised that as the tank was in the laundry and no central drain existed they would have to fit a drip tray and sensor to prevent flooding at an extra cost.
Installation was impressive and the heater has been working well since.
Total cost was $1750 for a tank listed at $900.
Very happy with the result but available 24/7 is an exaggeration on long weekends but Bunnings tried very hard.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,750.00.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like for like replacement fee doesn't include cost of some extras.

Purchased thru Bunnings. I saw a lower price on-line elsewhere but when I checked again with Bunnings, they had already beaten the other price!
Like-for-like replacement installation advertised at $299 which looked good, particularly as the old and new units were identical.
HOWEVER, I had to pay extra for 3 replacement valves which was unexpected, totalling approx. $320.
The installation was very quick, on-time and no mess left, excepting that I had to dispose of the old Hot Water unit and the new one's carton myself.

Purchased in September 2019 for $790.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 5 person(s)

Kita

KitaSydney, NSW

Love our Dux

Our one died after 10yrs so when it came to replacing there was no question to it! DUX all the way, it is reliable and have never had any problems. Have recommended to my children who need to replace theirs

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings for $1,300.00.

MMS37

MMS37South East Queensland, QLD

My Dux Proflo 315T1 worked for almost 16 years

I had my last Dux Proflo 315T1 for almost 16 years. It was always working fine and never had any issues with water temperature fluctuation when use the unit. Now it's the time to retired, I have chosen the same product again as a replacement.

Purchased in November 2003.

David F

David FSydney, NSW

Great price and great warranty period

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Caz

CazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great system. Great customer service from Dux.

I have just updated my previous Dux water system with the same brand. The old one lasted well past the expected time frame for water heaters and I never had any problems with it. Based on my experience I would recommend Dux systems to others. The plumber who installed it was very professional and cleaned up after himself - something not all trades people do :-)

Purchased in September 2019.

JohnSydney, NSW

Great hot water system perfect

It is a good size and it copes with the demands that it has to do. The heat is instant and is serving the purpose it is installed to do.

Purchased in October 2019 for $1,335.00.

John Falvey
0437520734
17 Waterlily walk Port Macquarie 2334 NSW
Serial No 19082920167h

An easy and seamless process to replace my water heater

From picking up the phone to turning on on the tap and getting my shower working again the process was easy and seamless, the plumber arrived as scheduled and performed the change over satisfactorily.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)

50 litre unit, to replace 80 litre indoor storage unit - happy

No more worries about adjusting thermostat, appears to be very efficient at maintaining a set temperature. suggest that may be too hot for some people however with a mixer tap and for showering not much need to adjust the cold water flow to maintain a constant temperature. Great for two persons sharing an apartment. Thanks

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Bill42

Bill42South East Queensland, QLD

A well Made Australian manufactured unit that has proved reliable and durable

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $915.00.

neats

neatsBundaberg

Excellent product and low cost

Family of three and never ran out of hot water.constant temperature very happy with this product .I would recommend this hot water system for any small family looking for a great hot water system

Would highly recommend

Good price for the hot water unit, meet my installation schedule, friendly easy to talk too, on time, very neat and tidy pipe work. the best installation person ever to do work for me.

Purchased in September 2019.

Robert Thompson

Robert ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of HWS

The unit meets all of our demands, purchased the unit through Bunnings with installation by DUX, cost price $800 cheaper than plumber.
The system works very well would use this purchase system again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,600.00.

Mer

Merasked

We have a Dux Sun water heater and we are getting hot water through the cold tap. Hotter water still comes out of the hot tap but the cold tap is issuing water of approx 38 degrees . When it started happening we turned off the electrical supply and it makes no difference.

Help would be much appreciated.

Debbie Heron

Debbie Heronasked

Hi...I am a landlord of a newly built house ( 2017) and it has a 5 star hot water system ( Dux) installed. It has sadly failed three times, the first time when the system was 22months old. The plumber contacted DUX and was informed the system had a one year warranty and therefore was out of warranty. I paid for the part and labour for the repair. It has since broken down two more times and each time as we ( the property management and myself) had been informed by Dux support that it wasnt under warranty after a year..I have had to foot the repair bill ( not to mention deal with the stress) . I have all the info regarding the plumbers, the breakdown details and the paid invoices and need to know who best to contact please. I need not have had to pay a cent as I have subsequently found that it was fully under warranty the whole time.
I love to review products and after care favourably and Im hoping you will help ASAP
Deborah

Geoff

Geoffasked

manual refers to re-setting over temp cut out switch. Does not appear to be one on this pre-wired model?

Hi Geoff,

There is an overtemp switch as part of the thermostat, however any access to and adjustment of the thermostat can only be done by a suitably licensed Tradesperson.

Could you email through your full name (state this username as well), best contact number, address where the unit is installed and serial number of the unit to help@dux.com.au so we can assist you as soon as we can?

Regards,

The Dux Team

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives