14Dux Proflo

160T1
s9712750
s9712750Narrabundah 2604, ACT2 posts
  315T1

Installation fee is a rip off

We bought this with installation from Bunnings. Bunnings already charges installation fee, but when the tradies arrive, they charge additional fee as well. We have waited for nearly a week for this and really need hot water, so we go ahead with the installation. However the total installation fee is a rip off. If we had known the total installation fee from the start, we would get much better deal with the local plumber. Show details
John
JohnIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Good plumbing service

Good quality system with a great customer service operation By installer. Was installed the next day with a decent price quoted .Perfect for our needs Show details ·  1
not
notIllawarra, NSW
  Verified 315T1

I would still prefer my old one

It is suppose to be for a family of 3 adults and 3 children "OFF PEAk"-I can tell you that after 2 short showers there is no hot water left-WE USE COLD WATER FOR WASHING MACHINE AND COLD WATER FOR DISHWASHER Show details
Overall
Michael P.
Michael P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  160S1

Good value

Good hot water heater. Supposed to last for 10 years. Our last one was 11 years old and gave no trouble until it developed a slow leak. The one before that was a similar age. Price of this one was similar to what we paid 11 years ago! Show details ·  1
Overall
K D.
K D.New South Wales
NurglerSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  125T1

The installer was excellent and fast

The installer arranged through Bunnings was fast and very professional. no mucking around. all done and cleaned up in about a half hour. could not have asked for better. very very happy customer (I asked him to leafet the tags from the tie-binders, as the possums who live under my floor boards run up and down the pipes) Show details ·  2
Sam S.
Sam S.25 posts
  Verified 250T1
Bianca
Bianca
  250T1

Thank god for Dux!

When we sold our house two years ago, the water heater went the week we were moving out. Dux to the rescue to bring me the best instant water heater in my budget.
Fast forward two years later in our new house and our water heater was leaking everywhere. Within 24 hours of me calling DUX I had a new fancy schmancy new water heater and we couldn't be happier!
Dux all the way! Show details ·  1
CRS
CRS

Terrible

7 year warranty, tank failed at 8 years. Never buy another one! Show details
Paco
PacoIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Good quality water heater

My new Dux Proflo replaced another Dux water heater (Forte model) that lasted for 22 years! Show details ·  1
Jimmy
JimmySydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive 160T1

So far so good for this model

Good size, good design, and heating time is acceptable,thanks a lot! Show details ·  1
Bernie Costello
Bernie Costello3 posts
  50W124P

Would never buy another one

Not for Australia if you have ants or Gecko in your yard Show details
Philip Bradley
Philip Bradley2 posts
  160T1

Great Water Heater

Good Size, Great Price, very efficient Heating. From the time of ordering to the day of instillation was approx. 3 days, great service . Show reply
Renzo
RenzoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  250T1

Quick, easy process

My hot water system failed on a Saturday morning. I went to Bunnings and spoke to the Special Orders Desk who assisted me in choosing a Dux replacement system. I then purchased the system and installation and (as I chose not to try to get a plumber out over the weekend) was advised that Dux would be in touch with me within 48 Hours. They contacted me on Monday Morning, and installation was arranged for Tuesday morning. I am very happy with the whole process, and with the new system, and I felt the price was very reasonable. Show details ·  1

Mark L.
Mark L. · Proflo 50W136

DUX 50LT electric hot water beeping

Nurgler

hi, i am only a buyer of this product, not a technician. you should contact their tech support. regards, Sandy

Gordon Reid
Gordon Reid · Proflo 160T1 (160L)

Can I set timer for daytime operation heating. I have solar.
How easy is it to adjust temperature
Gordon

Chris B.
Chris B. · Proflo 315S1 (315L)

I need a new element in my 315l dux hw. At the moment I have a 3.6kw but want to upgrade to a 4.8kw. My wiring and Circuit breaker are 20amp per my electrician
Is there any internal wiring or thermostat change required inside the tank. The tank is about 6years old.

Compare all Dux Proflo listings
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity250.00L315.00L160.00L125.00L
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Warranty Details10 years tank warranty, 1 year parts and labour.10 years tank warranty, 1 year parts and labour.10 years tank warranty, 1 year parts and labour.10 years tank warranty, 1 year parts and labour.
Release date
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Awards 2023202320232023